๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Discussion

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ Discussion (contest!)

Postby hoof. » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:20 pm

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Symbiotic 562760
Tin Foil Hat Enjoyer:
I honestly feel like Wermz knead/eat carpet in their free time, but why?? What secrets lie in the carpet? Are they hiding and eating their taxes in there? Their shattered memories? Their belongings? Or do they simply do it for fun? They need to spill their secrets.

Coffee-fueled Conspiracy Maniac:
I'm almost certain that Wermz don't have much of a traditional inner system, like weโ€™re used to. The lack of the ability to break down food would make eating impossible and unnecessary. They lack nostrils too, so if they did have the ability to eat, they couldn't taste as well as humans do- another reason as to why they wouldn't need to do so. In relation to the inability to eat, perhaps they find other ways to gain energy and or nutrients. Perhaps they have larger pores in their skin that allows them to absorb alternate forms of energy directly. Depending on the Werm, it could be sunlight (similar to plants absorbing the light from the sun to create glucose), water (similar to aquatic plants and how they absorb oxygen from the water), or perhaps the wind (they could have strong bacteria that could break down dust, pollen, micro-plastics, etc.).
Also, it's not explicitly said if the Wermz communicate via verbal speech or not, so they could be telepathic for all we know. I also believe that they don't have a skeleton, either, since they're more flexible than most creatures, possibly even more flexible than our snakes.
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ†Ÿโ†Ÿแจ’โจบโƒแจ’โ†Ÿโ†Ÿโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ†Ÿโ†Ÿแจ’โจบโƒแจ’โ†Ÿโ†Ÿโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฏ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:09 pm

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID :potions-master 940024
Coffee-fueled Conspiracy Maniac:
Eaden was actually a place that was victim to a neutron bomb, which led to radiation filling the entire area. Since Eaden was fairly secluded, none of the neighboring lands were affected, and no one really knew that happened to her. The bomb had actually been buried deep into the soil from the previous world war, and no one knew that it was still active. Well, that was until a certain curious farmer decided to plow into the land to build his own farmhouse, and discovered the unassuming device into the ground. Thinking that it was just a toy buried by some children, he manhandled it and tossed it to the side, not knowing that his action would cost the lives of all the humans residing in Eaden. When the bomb exploded and radiation filled the place, rather than killing off the humans, it actually turned them into... small furry beasts. They lost all of their memories as their brain shrunk and became more simple minded, and that is how we know them today... Wermz- WE R Majority Zombies. The only exception, was a certain being called Ronnie. You may know him as the farmer that discovered the bomb. Since he was closest to the site, somehow the radiation was so strong that his body immediately became immune to it, but not at a cost. His face was completely blown off, and he had to wear a furry costume to blend in with the other creatures. He was left with the greatest punishment: having all his memories intact, and having to stay in this god-forsaken place as he could no longer show his face to the world. This was the only place he would be accepted. As for the new Wermz that show up once in a while, whether they be odd looking ones or wermlings, they were the result of lost travelers wandering into the island and getting struck by the radiation. They too, became the victim to Eaden.

Tin foil hat enjoyer: Wermz are just tiny hand puppets made by a mother to give to her child so he would shut up and stop bothering her.
โ The game is afoot. โž

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptables โ€ข characters โ€ข kals
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:21 am

Conspiracy club entry!

Coffee Fueled Conspiracy Maniac Entry

Long ago, Eaden was most likely a human civilization that was highly populated on this small moon, hence why there's so many skyscrapers within the wreck. The formal identity of Eaden was probably a bustling urban dream, comparable to New York or Chicago. Of course, every good thing comes to an end. During global nuclear warfare on Earth, the entire city was blown to bits and littered with toxic waste and radiation as an attack from the enemy of the country that owned the moon. The bomb that dropped was nearly fatal for all life surrounding the premises. If anybody just so happened to survive the blast itself they would have been exposed to the radiation and waste left over from the bomb if they weren't smart enough to evacuate.

Some unidentifiable small rodents, which could have been lost pets with deceased owners, possibly took refuge within the rubble. They were probably ferret-like or squirrel-like, with small stubby legs and long, coarse fur. They used human made resources to make their homes and nests, and created families within their new homes. Being exposed to the nuclear waste and radiation, they also possibly evolved quick and fast due to the cellular mutations caused by the radiation exposure to their cells.

Maybe the radiation and waste is what formed Ronnie as well. Maybe Ronnie is one of the outcomes of humans being exposed to radiation; the fast-paced mutating caused so many changes to happen within the human gene pool that he's nearly unidentifiable as the ancestor of the old human population. The evolved humans probably vary as well and have become their own separate species.

Tin Foil Hat Enjoyer Entry

WIP

Username + User ID : reshihall + 1029503
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:33 am

Conspiracy club entry!
Username + User ID : Buz Aesthetic 974808
Coffee Fueled Conspiracy Maniac Entry
ImageImageImage

They say... Eaden is coming closer to the death of all kinds, maybe at a faster rate then earth... We all know the storms that plague our small moon, the sandstorms that prevent us all from scavenging or finding other Wermz, well those storms didn't exist until just recently! And the weather? It's been getting worse and worse, hotter and hotter!
Ya'know what I think? I think that the weather is going crazy because the moon is on a collision course with its neighboring planet, that's where all the signs are pointing. I bet our little moon was lush and green until a couple of years ago, but after the planet started getting closer, the water in everything dried up! And the gravity of our planet, the same planet we see every day, is the thing changing our wind patterns and moving clouds to all the wrong places, starting storms where there were never any before. My guess is we are all going to have to leave the moon and our neighboring planet soon, and that's why we have to keep collecting scrap, to build the rocket! alright maybe that last part is a little far-fetched, but the rest of it makes sense!!
    dirt pictures moon modifications made by me

Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    Username + User ID : Cyberkonstruktor / 859449
    (Coffee fueled conspiracy maniac)

๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข!
    ------------------------------

๐™ธ'll begin with the obvious question; what happened to Eaden? There was civilization there once, but it was destroyed; how and why? I think it was done on purpose. The moon's inhabitants must've had something that someone else either saw as a danger or was jealous of. The remains of technology scattered around seem to confirm this; it appears that the civilization which once resided there was rather advanced. If they were in possession of such advanced technology, however, are Eadenians really gone? What if they used their resources to ensure their survival and they're still around? I think they, as last resort, turned themselves into rather goofy, seemingly harmless creatures, wermz as they're known nowadays, to trick the attackers. They succeeded; whomever sought to destroy them must have assumed they were successful at exterminating Eadenians upon finding nothing but wermz on the moon, not knowing that they were one and the same. This only proves that ancient Eadenians were, in fact, exceptionally ingenious; enough to be envied and seen as a threat. Unfortunately, that ingenuity seems to have been lost upon transformation. Perhaps focused on survival, the new species failed to preserve their history and culture, or maybe they all simply lost memory. Whatever the case, all that is left now of the once great civilization is utter ruin.

๐š†hat about Ronnie, though? His form is clearly humanoid, but he's not human. Not human, but not a werm either; so what is he? I suspect he's a result of early experiments that eventually let to the creation of wermz. When the ancient Eadenians realized there was no other way they could survive, they began trying to mutate humans into an adequate creature that would seem harmless as well as not arise suspicion, but obviously they didn't succeed the first time; finding the right form and ways to become it took time and tries, as well as yielded creatures that were deemed inadequate and discarded. Ronnie is one of such discarded results. Most of them were most likely unstable and unsuited to surviving in difficult conditions, hence the rejection and their extinction, but not him, and so he survived both the experiment as well as afterwards. Why was he discarded, then? He was too human. Were humans to assume such form, the attackers surely would have seen through their disguise. He himself wasn't killed only because the aggressors quit their invasion, thinking that all humans had ceased to exist; they simply didn't bother to search the moon more thoroughly.

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
    Daniel
    He/him
    ImageImage
    I don't want to set the world on fire
    I just want to start
    A flame in your heart
    Glitter_Goatman

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:52 am

Conspiracy club entry!
    Username + User ID : yutashu + 1013777
    Tin foil hat enjoyer

Ronnie's actually just a bunch of rats that were living in the city before it fell apart in a big meat suit. The mask is the entry point for them, and if its removed, they'll all come flowing out. They wont show themselves to the wermz.
    I'm coming for you ronnie........
    hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
    ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
    stubclan - wildflower grove
    all adoptables archive
    yutashu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Casper117 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:30 pm

Conspiracy club entry!
    Username + User ID: Casper117 1027286

Serious entry: My theory is that the moon Eaden is on was used for a variety of genetic testing and other such experiments conducted for a human government. Eaden popped up after a valuable resource was found within the moon and people traveled over for work opportunities. However, as time went on, a terrible accident happened that caused everyone to flee the moon.

I believe in this universe, humans were able to pioneer and develop space travel much sooner, able to find a way to get a human piloted spacecraft out of the solar system and into the adjacent solar systems of the milky way galaxy. Once this happened, they began to search further and further and refine the spaceships more and more, they managed to find fellow intelligent, humanoid species.

Eventually, as the shuttles got more and more developed, they also dropped in price, commercial flight lines to space began to form. Humans began to travel to a variety of planets, alliances starting to form with humanoid aliens.

Fast forward a decade or two and humans are starting to settle down on many new planets, able to search further and further. They eventually discovered the solar system of Sepul.C and began to settle down on the inhabitable planets.

One of the moons was found to be mostly made up of desserts and other arid, dry climates. It was inhabitable but not at all desirable due to its climate and seeming lack of major natural resources.

However, this catches the attention of a government, a human one. They used this small moon to set up a variety of experiments they wished to do, hiding it by also setting up a variety of military bases under the guise of training them in a more realistic environment.

The two animals that were the center of the research were dogs and ferrets, two easily transportable pet animals that were also not to difficult to care for. The experiments were going very well, the results being even better than expected.

A wrench was thrown into the plans however as an extremely valuable resource was found below the surface of the planet, multiple veins of it all over the moon. Once news spread of this, workers were sent to the moon to extract it.

Due to just how many workers there were and also the fact they brought their families, a city was constructed to house all of them. Importing food and other such resources was incredibly expensive but it was made up for by the profits the resource the workers were mining made.

After a couple years of mining, the resource dries up and people begin to leave, no longer having any work to do. However, the drying up of the resource begins to affect the moon in weird ways, random storms and other such things starting to appear.

Soon, the rest of the people were driven off of the planet. They didnโ€™t bother to bring the experiments along..and thus the wermz were made, a species made by man and abandoned upon a desolate planet.

And so here they are, making their own life on a abandoned moon long forgotten and disregarded

Joke Entry: Ronnie is gay???? (Gone wrong) (3AM Challenge) (Not clickbait)

I'm claiming my participation prize for the conspiracy contest!
    Username + user ID: Casper117 1027286
    Link to entry: See above
    Would you prefer scrap or gummies?: Gummies
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

casper

she/her

transformers + cars nerd

writer, coder

beginner artist

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

ImageImage

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

ImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage

Casper117

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cry » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:56 am

I just discovered these, i missed the adopt litter bit entered the raffle. I would love to have one some day and make a plushie of it!! Props to the creator and the artist, they look amazing.

หณโ—Œ ยฐ + . โ˜€๏ธ ยฐหณ โ€ข . โ˜€๏ธ โ—Œ. * + โ—Œ.
    โ”Š sol + they / them + bi โ”Š
    โ”Š milk! + lune! + aris โ™ก!โ€Šโ€‰โ”Š
    หณโ—Œ ยฐ + . โ˜€๏ธ ยฐหณ โ€ข . โ˜€๏ธ โ—Œ. * + โ—Œ.
    โ™กGoal: To collect all pets!
    Adversity can foster hope.
    cry

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:24 am

last day for the comtest, itll close at rollover but winners won't be announced right away! if anyone wants an extension then just let me know! :)

Spencer
    He/it/she โšฃ
    Evil Old Wizard
    0blivion

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby CountingCrows » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:33 am

Conspiracy club entry!
    Username + User ID : CountingCrows, 1021609

Ronnieโ€™s been wearing that mask for so long, itโ€™s fused to his face. He canโ€™t eat anymore so he now gets all of his power from photosynthesis and burning scrap. Why else would he need so much of an otherwise useless material?
    โœฆcall me vova or crowโœฆ
    โœฆxe/xemโœฆ
    โœฆlibraโœฆ
    โœฆentpโœฆ

ImageImageImageImageImage
    CountingCrows

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery