Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event - Aruna's Target Practice

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Oasis Event - Aruna's Target Practi

Postby Aravel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 am

Aruna was ready to start the first day of training with this new technique. A lot more lions showed up than usual, which made her at least a little happy. "Alright!? Who's first?" She called.

Stonefly: 18

Aruna frowned. "It's obvious you've been slacking off and are out of practice. Make sure you keep practicing and with time, you'll get much better. Take these 5 tokens."

Rohan.: 22

Aruna seemed dissatisfied. "It wasn't horrible, but with that aim, I'd feel safer with a cub protecting me." She slid over 10 tokens as your reward.

Keen: 23

Aruna laughed hysterically, now fearing for the safety of the Oasis. "We're doomed." She whispered to herself and tossed you 5 tokens.

Hobbit Geek: 33

Aruna's eyes lit up slightly. "That was good. You still have a lot of improvement, but I can see that you, unlike many others, take this seriously. Take these 20 tokens."

[Missing]: 9

Aruna just shook her head. "When it comes time to fight, you better just run if you want to be useful." She reluctantly gave you 5 tokens.

bat-ty: 25

"Mmm." Aruna started. "You've got some potential, but you've got a lot more work if you think you're going anywhere near battle." She flipped 10 tokens towards you.

Mechanic Drone: 13

"Not the worst I've ever seen." Aruna started. "Try hitting with more tenacity, don't be so shy in your attacks. Here, 10 tokens."

SukarettoYanagi: 3

Was that a smile? Whatever it was, it was faint. "Not bad. Not bad. Your aim is a little off, but you're hit was great. Good job." Aruna handed you 20 tokens.

starry--knight: 8

Aruna nodded a little. "Nice. That was definitely a mediocre shot. You might stand a chance in battle after all." The lioness left you 20 tokens.

Red Weasel: 19

Aruna almost did a happy dance and then turned to everyone. "I hope you all were watching! Now that was a shot! I got something special for you! Take this Large Item Voucher."

lichenfeather: 37

"Meh." Aruna said, handing you 10 tokens.

Oblivion-Wing01: 4

Aruna narrowed her eyes. "What were you expecting to do with that shot? Piss off an Amani? He'd think you were trying to pet him." She gave you 5 tokens, but couldn't meet your eyes when doing so.

Alaric Glockner: 21

Aruna couldn't even watch anymore. She turned around and walked away, but she left behind 5 tokens.

Squirrelspirit: 10

Aruna looked disgusted, like she was genuinely about to throw up (... gold dust?). Whatever it was though, she couldn't say much and left you 5 tokens.

Lady Tuesday: 40

"Good gracious!" Aruna snapped. "Haven't you learned how to aim? At all? A cub would do better." She regretfully handed over 5 tokens.

Penultima: 2

Aruna almost looked relieved after the last few lions had went. "Well, at least you might actually injure someone." She flipped 20 tokens to you.

Glomp: 12

"If you want to toss shots around like a cub, go ahead. But do that over there." Aruna pointed to a meadow-y area with her sharp tail. "We have an actual place to protect." When flicking her tail, 5 tokens flew out at you.

Vraska the Unseen: 41

"Maybe you could help everyone else on how to aim?" Aruna said. "You seem decent enough at it. Good job." The lioness gave you 20 tokens.

Nanorat: 7

"You know I hear to be a merchant, you don't have to have any fighting ability at all. Maybe you should look into that." Aruna said. "This can get you started," She said as she unwillingly handed over 5 tokens.

Queen Chrysalis: 44

Aruna watched the shot carefully and thought it over. "You have potential, great job. Work on it though, soon you'll be out here teaching instead of me." She handed you 20 tokens.

AngelsRuin: 39

Aruna shook her head. "This is hopeless. Who want my job?" The lioness slicked 5 tokens towards you. "Next."

CCrow: 6

"Not horrible." Aruna said. "Not good either, but a lot better than some of these numskulls. Take these 10 tokens."

Chromium: 43

A-Are those tears? You're taken aback. Surely a lioness like Aruna couldn't cry?? "There's hope after all." You hear her whisper, barely audible. She can't even speak audibly, she's so choked up. Instead, she hands you your prize: A Claim Slot!

chromatic.: 27

Aruna was still choked up after the last shot that she didn't even notice your shot. Probably for the better. You just decide to take 5 tokens and be done.

Lady Yunalesca: 45

Aruna finally got over that shot and then looked at yours, unimpressed. It wasn't horrible? She gave you 10 tokens and said nothing.

broken.: 50

Aruna sighed, already beginning to feel all hope drain again. "Try harder next time." She relented, giving you 5 tokens."

NARANDA: 46

The lioness nodded towards you in response. "That was a nice shot. Try to concentrate your energy for a bigger boom" She said, handing off 20 tokens.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Bullseye!
Username: demonthief.
Number: 48
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Bullseye!
Username: Pengu.
Number: 5

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Bullseye!
Username: Fire at Heart
Number: 20
Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Oops! Got excited XD
Last edited by Penultima on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:42 pm

demonthief: 48

"Have you ever tried target practice before? Cause I can't tell." Aruna hissed, giving away 5 tokens to you.

Pengu.: 5

Aruna rolled her eyes. "Did you even try to hit that? You missed it by a long shot... If you aren't gonna take this seriously, then you have no business being here." She threatened to toss the 5 tokens into the water and make you dive for them, but she decided to hand em over.

Fire at Heart: 20

"That was good.... I guess..." Aruna said, thinking about the shot. "Little more to the left and it would have been fantastic." She nodded towards you, handing you 20 tokens.

The board is reset and it's a NEW DAY!
The custom from yesterday wasn't found :c So today, there are TWO customs hiding c;

Also, please use the new form provided! :D

@Penultima, you gotta wait until the new day so I can reset the board.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:43 pm

"Hit me with your best shot!"
Username: NARANDA
Number: 8
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:44 pm

"Hit me with your best shot!"
Username: Hobbit Geek