SoL - The Mare's Meadow (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: SoL - The Mare's Meadow

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 am

Round 5 Results

Mare 003
Entrants: Keen
Awarded to: Keen
Notes:
The form was nicely formatted and the personality was well written and in-depth. It is clear you put a lot of effort into the form.

Mare 008
Entrants: Keen
Awarded to: Keen
Notes:
I enjoyed reading the personality, it was nicely worded and had no contradictions. The form was clear and easy to read.

Mare 011
Entrants: Queen Chrysalis
Awarded to: None. Incomplete form.
Notes:
The personality section was nice but unfortunately the form was incomplete.

Mare 012
Entrants: Isabella45
Awarded to: Isabella45
Notes:
The judges really enjoyed reading your form and feel that you put a lot of effort into the development.

Mare 014
Entrants: ABeardedDragon
Awarded to: ABeardedDragon
Notes:
ABeardedDragon:
The judges liked this form a lot. The personality section was well developed and interesting. There were a few contradictions, but they did not take away from the overall form. Be sure to remember that there is no weather in Arraspel besides hot and hotter.

Mare 015
Entrants: ABeardedDragon, Phina D Wolf
Awarded to: Phina D Wolf
Notes:
ABeardedDragon:
The judges felt that your form lacked depth and felt as though the elements were put there just to complete the form.

Phina D Wolf:
Your form was judged to be fun to read, fluid, and alive. They felt that you put a lot of effort into the mare and look forward to seeing future development.

Mare 016
Entrants: Isabella45
Awarded to: Isabella45
Notes:
Again, the judges feel that you put a lot of effort into your form and into the development of the mare. Very nice form.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me