Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

Postby green. » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:01 am

Username: green.
Last Explore Date: n/a
Item Bonus: n/a
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:19 pm

Day 8

Folmes - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Palomino Teastain Tovero Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Athena - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”
    Your item will be added to your inventory shortly.

angelicshadowdemon - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 flower voucher 4/12

Desmond - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Seal Pearl Sage Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Echo Revna - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”
    Nothing :c

strangetales - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Clay Teapet! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Eevee55 - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Snorkeltje - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

coaliev - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Fleabitten Grey Bay Morage Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Pandapop - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Baby Blanket! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

BunnyBeam - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

chellerd - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

MazBourne - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 tea voucher 4/12

sleepyDandy - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

mirapheonix - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

.henloimmabirb. - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Lady Lesednik - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 flower voucher 4/12

Aizaka - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Test Tube! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Outer - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

24Beaver01 - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Bay Roan Candyleaf Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Tyrant - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Clay Teapet! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Zentropy - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Superfeed! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

NoodleDOOT - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Sugar Cubes! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Queen Vivane - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Lead Rope! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

BaachenBits - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Cherry Bay Teastain English Spot Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

HowlingHooves - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

green. - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:57 pm

Username: Chellerd
Last Explore Date: April 11
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelicshadowdemon » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:57 pm

Username: angelicshaodwdemon
Last Explore Date: 11/04
Item Bonus: N/A
Hello!
Image (It me.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angelicshadowdemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:22 pm

Username: Desmond
Last Explore Date: 4/11
Item Bonus: (The second) Honeypot
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:28 pm

Username: Eevee55
Last Explore Date: 4/11
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:36 pm

Username: Echo Revna