| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Foxtail Stables Show Entries

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:36 pm

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 pm

alright, i may be a little early, but entries are officially closed. i'll get to judging and responding to messages tomorrow morning!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:40 pm

The hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 83, is Foxtail Stables' Hollywood Hunk FS.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 81, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 80, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 75, is Midnight Hills' Magic's Worth.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 71, is Foxtail Stables' Dancing Wildfire FS.
Cardinal Crest's CC Malibu Moon and CC Summerland Sweetheart tied for sixth place with a score of 57.
In eighth place, with a score of 0, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.

The jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 78.47, is Cardinal Crest's CC Ghoulish Graveroober.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 84.88 and 0.9 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 83.93 and 1 penalty, is Cavallo Stables' Lyric Breeze.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 77.44 and 2 penalties, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 86.36 and 2.4 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Ash Wine.
In sixth place, with a time of 81.41 and 3 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.

Unfortunately, Cardinal Crest's CC Showbiz At It's Finest had too many refusals at the same fence and was eliminated.

The cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:49, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 12:04, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:43 and 9.264 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:55 and 13.82 penalties, is Coldwater Creeks' ÇwÇ Making Headlines.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:59 and 15.76 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian.
In sixth place, with a score of 13:03 and 17.06, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta tripped and fell on-course and was eliminated.

The dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 76.377, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 73.166, is Coldwater Creek's Perpetuum Jazzile.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 70.039, is Lunar Stables' Diva.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 69.561, is ÇwÇ Saturn VII.

The three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 19.57, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 30.77, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 33.06, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer had too many refusals at the same fence in the jumpers round and was eliminated.

The western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 70.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 67.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 66.98, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 66.91, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 61.07, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In sixth place, with a score of 56.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.
In seventh place, with a score of 55.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.

The reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 75.5, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 71, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
Cavallo Stables' Gøta and Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption tied for third place, earning 500c with a score of 67.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 66.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ In The Woods.
In sixth place, with a score of 65, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Ride To The Occasion.
In seventh place, with a score of 63, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride.
In eighth place, with a score of 62, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In ninth place, with a score of 60, is Cavallo Stables' ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.

The barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 19.094, is Coldwater Creek's The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 19.193, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 19.602, is Cavallo Stables' Hometown Memories.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 19.969, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 20.656, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.
In sixth place, with a time of 20.801, is Cavallo Stables' Gøta.
In seventh place, with a time of 21.650, is Midnight Hills' Order of the Creed.
In eighth place, with a time of 21.770, is Midnight Hills' Summer Time's Beauty.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush fell during the competition and was disqualified. As well, Midnight Hills' Sounds of the Forest sustained a severe hock injury and was pulled up during the competition.

The working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 140.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 140, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 133.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 131, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting.
In fifth place, earning 350c with a score of 122, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.

The carriage driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 69.92, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 69.43, is Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 66.86, is Foxtail Stables' Modern Day Chivarly.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 66.29, is Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open.

The driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 75.348, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.
In second place, earning 750c with a score of 72.682, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 66.346, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.

Click here to see how your horse did and why! Click here to see which horses were injured this round.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's schooling shows! The following horses qualified.

Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove qualified for the Willington Dressage Invitational with a score of 76.377.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 131.

Show entries are now open until February 4th.
Last edited by caf. on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 am

hey, all.
unfortunately, it looks like i've come down with flu or strep myself, and since things have been a little slow around here anyways for that reason, i figure there's no reason to keep everyone on a tight schedule. with that said, i'm probably going to hold the entries until wednesday, february 7. if that's not long enough, please contact me - i'll surely push it back farther if need be!
best of luck, everyone, and hope everyone's surviving flu season alright.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:56 am

forgive me for triple-posting, but i'd like to update y'all on my plan for showing this cycle.
since the entries have dropped, instead of setting a specific entry date, entries will be open until at least six classes fill. any classes, invitational, schooling, or the futurity. take your time in gathering your entries, and i'll see y'all soon!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Schooling Show Registration

Username: Seelie
Barn: Midnight Hills

Horse: A Story of Hope
Show discipline: Jumpers

Horse: Art of the Wind
Show discipline: Jumpers

Cross Country

Horse: Malachy Ossian
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: GentleGalantis

Horse: La Paso Fiesta

3 Day Eventing

Horse: Meadows Archer
Show discipline: 3 Day Eventing

Hunters

Horse: Magic's Worth
Show discipline: Hunters

Barrel Racing

Horse: Order of the Creed
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: Summer Time's beauty
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Total Pricing: 1050c
Bank Account: boop
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 am

The jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 76.44 seconds, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 81.05 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Lyric Breeze.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 83.88 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind.

The cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:27, is Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:57, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 11:59, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:10, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:40, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:50, is Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian.
In seventh place, with a time of 13:06, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.

The three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 19.50, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 24.65 points, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 43.09, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer fell during the cross-country phase and was eliminated. Thankfully, he was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration went off-course during the jumpers phase and was eliminated.

The barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 19.202, is Cavallo Stables' Hometown Memories.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 20.193, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 22.150, is Midnight Hills' Order of the Creed.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Gøta fell during the round and was disqualified. Thankfully, she was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Summer Time's Beauty bolted uncontrollably during the round and was disqualified.

Click here to see how your horse did and why! Click here to see which horses were injured this round.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 am

Regional Competitions wrote:Regional competitions are higher-level shows for horses that are ready to move up from the schooling level. Like schooling shows, they run as soon as they fill with at least 3 horses owned by two different owners. Horses may enter regionals ages 5-25, with the same rules applying to injuries that apply to schooling shows.

In order to enter a regional show, a horse must have won a competition in the desired discipline at some point in its career. Unlike invitational qualifications, regional qualifications do not expire; thus, a horse can theoretically move to the regional level for the rest of its career if its owner so chooses. Additionally, horses that place first or second in a futurity are automatically eligible for regional shows. However, keep in mind that a horse cannot enter a regional show and a schooling show of the same discipline during one show cycle. Thus, owners should consider whether a horse has a good chance of being successful at regionals.

Entry fees for regional shows are higher, but so are the payouts; regionals can be very lucrative for competitive stables. Prizes and entry fees for regional shows are double that of schooling shows. Be sure to include proof of your horse’s qualification in the entry form by linking to a show results post in which your horse won a schooling show class or took champion/reserve champion in a futurity.

Performance Halter wrote:Performance halter is an in-hand discipline that calls for balanced, structurally sound horses geared towards riding or driving. No accessories are required to compete, nor are there any age restrictions - horses as young as weanlings and as old as thirty are welcome in the discipline. Competing horses should be strong in all stats, with a good attitude and particular strength in stats desired by their breed standard.

Performance halter does count as an official discipline; therefore, it does count to each horse's limit* of two competitions per cycle.

exciting changes have come to the RVEC competitions today! please check the discussion thread for more information on these contests, and be sure to enter when you get the chance! show entries are now open - best of luck!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery