~❊~Midnight Stallions Staff Thread ~❊~

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~❊~Midnight Stallions Staff Thread ~❊~

Postby Sovngarde » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 am

So glad to be open again! The cover art is beautiful ArtGirl <3
    I just have some quick questions about the bril/briling marking..
    How common is it? And also, is there a genotype for it?
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:13 am

Sovngarde wrote:
    So glad to be open again! The cover art is beautiful ArtGirl <3
    I just have some quick questions about the bril/briling marking..
    How common is it? And also, is there a genotype for it?

It's kind of like the species signature marking so pretty common. It depends on the extent of it and if it's just some stripes or makes interesting shapes.
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to that yet in the species info. I will be making a chapter about briling, what it can look like and how it works.
Genotype:
BrBr/nBr
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sovngarde » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:19 am

ArtGirl wrote: Thanks :)

It's kind of like the species signature marking so pretty common. It depends on the extent of it and if it's just some stripes or makes interesting shapes.
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to that yet in the species info. I will be making a chapter about briling, what it can look like and how it works.
Genotype:
BrBr/nBr

Thats great, Thanks c:
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 pm

There has been a update in the staff rules! I am going to be removing inactive staff members by January 1st so if you would like to remain a staff member please post or pm me by then! I have no problem if you are inactive due to life outside of CS. Please just make sure to let me know!

7*
NEW If you are inactive for 6 months without notifying me or showing interest in the well being of the species you will be removed from the staff list and adopts page. If you are inactive for another 6 months your will no longer be staff and will have to reapply for your position. This is to avoid users applying for a staff position only to accumulate tokens.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me