Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:57 am

BPlusSupernova wrote:
BPlusSupernova wrote:Username: BPlusSupernova
CS ID: 1034205

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 6
Amount before:41
Amount after:47
Extra:

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 19/01/24
Avoid: Orange!
Cozie(s) Dancing: NEBBY

❆ ❄️ ❆ I'm ready to fight! ❆ ❄️ ❆
Cozie that's participating: BELL!!
Which team are they?: White!
What is their strategy?: Since they have antlers, they're pretty easy to spot. So they will focus on building up an elaborate defensible fort, with large walls, towers, and plenty of places to store and throw snowballs!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Orange!
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraKilla » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:58 am

Username: KiraKilla
CS ID: 1017143

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 21
Amount after: 27
Extra: ty :)

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: The Woods
Avoid: n/a
Previous Attempt: here :D
Extra: thank you!!
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: monochrome
Cozie(s) Dancing: Barbie and Taylor :)
ImageImage

Cozie that's participating: Fairy Floss
Which team are they?: Team White
What is their strategy?: As much as he'd like to be bold and charge into the fray, you'll likely find him cowering behind a wall and throwing a carefully aimed shot now and then.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): monochrome

power that ended haishan !
genshin fan! faves are beidou + yoimiya
semi-active, not active on forums :[ </3
I speak chinese! :0 I can't read well tho
I have twitter and tumblr! same user :]
trade offers are cool; not v savy sadly,,
have a super good day! ily! /p :0 <333
KiraKilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaeBabyBear » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:59 am

Username: CaeBabyBear
CS ID: 1001536

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 42
Amount after: 48
Extra: <3

Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Dark
Previous Attempt: 1/18
Extra: <3
PuffinsDaily

Cozie(s) Dancing:

Cozie that's participating:
Which team are they?: Team Blue
What is their strategy?: All out war! No mercy!
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts ✸ Day 9

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:00 pm

Snow Crafts Results: Jan 19th
Day 9

Stay here

Everyone is out searching!

The Woods

@Exitium

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@onion

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Si1icon

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@Dogboss123

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@dilemmaly

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@IAmUniverse

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They almost blend in completely! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]!

@chronoz

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@Neku

You found a Penguin Friend! Reminds me of someone...

@MxClandestine

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@Henry

@Eevee55

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@Rosemoon

@Smokycandle

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@Omiyage

@zanhhh

@Zigzagoon

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, like,, a really, really cozy hat. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Cozy]!

@galaxyy.

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@KiraKilla

The Hills

@_mirage_

@heartless

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@xLilith

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@Neon sparks

You found some Holly Decor! Now where to put it...

@meowmeowmeow :3

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@Ucanthandleme

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@Mastergirl7

@DrBubby

@Junohno

@Music_Lover

@HABZ You may only pick from the words provided for your Avoid!

@nio

@grimjp

@kurokishi

@Starfire_Nebula

@StaryStars

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@Coy0te

@lilymouse385

@JoyfulRam

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@geebaby

@AlatusNemeseos

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@Aizaka

@c-ta

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@persontea

@RiverDream

@dragoness129

@Cherryfreeze

@literal.swag.

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@Strawberry.Wyne

@CaeBabyBear

If you see an issue, don't be afraid to reach out!
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 pm

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
Results 19/01/2024

_mirage_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Exitium wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

onion wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

heartless wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Si1icon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

xLilith wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Neon sparks wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 4Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Dogboss123 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

dilemmaly wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!

Ucanthandleme wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

mastergirl7 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

DrBubby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Junohno wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

IAmUniverse wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Gold Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Music_Lover wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

HABZ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

nio wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

grimjp wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

kurokishi wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Starfire_Nebula wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

StaryStars wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

chronoz wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!

Neku wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Coy0te wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Lilymouse385 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

JoyfulRam wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

MxClandestine wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Henry wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

geebaby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

AlatusNemeseos wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

Aizaka wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

c-ta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Eevee55 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Gold Coins!

persontea wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

RiverDream wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

dragoness129 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

Cherryfreeze wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Rosemoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

literal.swag. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

Smokycandle wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Omiyage wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

zanhhh wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

Zigzagoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

galaxyy. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

BPlusSupernova wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

KiraKilla wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

CaeBabyBear wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Last edited by Fourd on Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cozie Cabin day 9 results

Postby fabled_ » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 pm

_mirage_ wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Exitium wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

onion wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

heartless wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie (made by SpiritWish!)

xLilith wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Neon sparks wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Dogboss123 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

dilemmaly wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 90 cozie candy to be precise.

Ucanthandleme wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Mastergirl7 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

DrBubby wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Junohno wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie (made by: Yandere / Chlo!)

IAmUniverse wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Music_Lover wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

HABZ wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

nio wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

grimjp wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

kurokishi wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

Starfire_Nebula wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

StaryStars wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

chronoz wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

Neku wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Coy0te wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

lilymouse385 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

JoyfulRam wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

MxClandestine wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 100 cozie candy to be precise.

geebaby wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 90 cozie candy to be precise.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 100 cozie candy to be precise.

Aizaka wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

c-ta wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Eevee55 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 40 cozie candy to be precise.

persontea wrote:

RiverDream wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

dragoness129 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Cherryfreeze wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Rosemoon wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

literal.swag. wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Smokycandle wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, you find a small creature!! You win this cozie

Omiyage wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

zanhhh wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, you find a small creature!! You win this cozie

Zigzagoon wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

galaxyy. wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

BPlusSupernova wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

KiraKilla wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

CaeBabyBear wrote:
Last edited by fabled_ on Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 pm

BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:10 pm

Username: _mirage_
CS ID: 1015593

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 5
Amount before: 86
Amount after: 91
Extra:

Which area?: hills
Previous Attempt: x
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 20/01/24
Cozie(s) Dancing:

❆ ❄️ ❆ Chilly Cozie Cabin ❆ ❄️ ❆
Which activity was your favorite?: snowball fight!
Which cozie had the most fun?:
Why did this cozie have fun?: they won! (sorry it's not very deep but neither are they)
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): eyeburner
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:46 pm

Username: onion
CS ID: 350777

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 91
Amount after: 96
Extra: tysm!

Which area?: the woods
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4920571&start=500#p144461532
Extra: woo!
PuffinsDaily

Cozie(s) Dancing:

Which activity was your favorite?: snowball fighting!
Which cozie had the most fun?: Image
Why did this cozie have fun?: she learned how to socialize better as a large cozie by talking to the little ones and finding out how to make snowballs correctly!! :3
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): n/a
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junohno » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:22 pm

Username: Junohno
CS ID: 1086472

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 26
Amount after: 31
Extra: :3

Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: N/A
Previous Attempt: Right here!
Extra: hopin i get a cozie!! :D
PuffinsDaily

Avoid: N/A
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image Neo!!

Which activity was your favorite?: Snowball fighting!! :3
Which cozie had the most fun?: Image Neo, they're my only one xD
Why did this cozie have fun?: They got to try out a couple tactics! A little bit of running, a little bit of hiding xD
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): N/A

🍹✨🍻✨Rhoi Diod!|Give a Drink!✨🍻✨🍹
About My Entry: just a sparkly pink drink :) surely there's nothin... unusual...
Colour-In Entry: Image
Last edited by Junohno on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

|
|
xxJuno |🤖| She/It
|
|

🏠 My Toyhouse 🏠
🖌 My DeviantArt 🖌
Feel free to trade, or PM! I'm friendly!
Give me a nudge if I forget something x3
🧾My Archives🧾
ImageImage
Chappie brainrot...
Junohno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me