๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [Final Day]

Postby crabodile » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:50 am

I'm Ignoring Orders and Entering the Empty Cave

Username + ID: crabodile + 717739
Werm Ignoring the Worker: rio + 7184
Extra: tyy

TheFinalDay
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost_Support » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: Ghost_Support 1004894
Werm Ignoring the Worker: Boo ! #2226
Extra: Hearing Soot's odd stories about the pit, Boo ! has to come and see what the fuss is about--even if it's closed

TheFinalDay

I'm Reaching Into The Crate
Username + ID: Ghost_Support 1004894
How Many Crates: TWO
Token Balance Beforehand: 12
Total Cost: 6 Tokens
Token Balance Afterwards: 6

She/they
Nervous all the time
I like memes on the internet
Image Image
Ghost_Support

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaeBabyBear » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: CaeBabyBear + 1010536
Werm Ignoring the Worker:
Extra: Nothing scares or deters this lunatic!!

TheFinalDay

I'm Reaching Into The Crate
Username + ID: CaeBabyBear + 1010536
How Many Crates: TWO
Token Balance Beforehand: 73
Total Cost: 6 Tokens
Token Balance Afterwards: 67
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: bug 1001347
Werm Ignoring the Worker: #7960
Extra: :3c

TheFinalDay

CRY MY NAME, REMIND MY x
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ BRAIN OF MY IDENTITY;

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐Ÿชณ; bug/mech โ˜… he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ๏น’๐Ÿงช
โ–ˆโ–ˆ th @ wyrmples !
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

.xx
I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN, โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
I'M NOT MY VOLITION !!!
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID:Boa beloved 1054175
Werm Ignoring the Worker:
Vฬดฬซฬณฬคฬžฬคอฏอชฬฬ…aฬดอ‰อšฬณฬฏอฃlอ”ฬณฬ อŽฬฃฬนฬชฬ™อ›ฬฟอŸฤ™ฬ ฬ™ฬฉฬฏอ“ฬˆฬ“อฅอ…nอŽอ‰ฬฐฬปฬฒอฏอ‹อขtฬฌฬปอฬ€iฬฉฬอ”ฬคอ‘อฎฬ‚อœnฬดอ”ฬฃฬ‘รฉฬทฬœฬฉอŽฬฒฬฑอฃอ… #๏ผ”2 4๏ผ’
Extra:

แตข โ‚˜แตคโ‚›โ‚œ Gโ‚’ Dโ‚‘โ‚‘โ‚šโ‚‘แตฃ

TheFinalDay

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:00 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐•๐„ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 13 (21st) FINAL DAY Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Magnaskies

You enter the Empty Cave and find it, just like it's namesake, to be completely Empty. What did you expect? Loot? Friends? The dark whispers that touched at your mind, body, and soul? No. It's an Empty Cave. It always has been. It always will be. Disappointed, you turn to leave and find the Worker uncomfortably close. "Respect boundaries," it tells you and gestures to the exit.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Lucky Charm on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively, a tiny smile pulling at the corner of their mouth. A lucky find.

@Benji_

All good things come to an end. Even this; this Empty Cave that ends some few hundred yards in. No longer sprawling. No longer endless. A group of Workers look up and point back towards the entrance. "You should leave."

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 2 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final pitiful reward.

@magpies

You enter the Empty Cave and find it, just like it's namesake, to be completely Empty. What did you expect? Loot? Friends? The dark whispers that touched at your mind, body, and soul? No. It's an Empty Cave. It always has been. It always will be. Disappointed, you turn to leave and find the Worker uncomfortably close. "Respect boundaries," it tells you and gestures to the exit.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 3 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final small reward.

@ahirked

You ignore the orders of the very polite Worker and enter the Empty Cave. It is as it says on the box; Empty. Devoid of treasure. Devoid of friends. Devoid of the never ending tunnels and the whispers and the horrors beyond comprehension. When you turn around to leave, you find several Workers staring at you from the entrance. All the same face. The same expression. "You should go," they say and you can't help but oblige.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Lucky Charm on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively, a tiny smile pulling at the corner of their mouth. A lucky find.

@Fathomthis

What had you expected?? It's called the Empty Cave. And yet you entered. You ignored the pleas of the Worker just trying to do its job. You and your greed and your curiosity; that which kills lesser beings. A Worker at the very back of the cave looks up, dirt smudged across its face. "You shouldn't be here," it tells you and gestures for you to leave.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Tri-shard (charged) on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively. A final charged goodbye.

@dragonstars

All good things come to an end. Even this; this Empty Cave that ends some few hundred yards in. No longer sprawling. No longer endless. A group of Workers look up and point back towards the entrance. "You should leave."

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Youthful Charm on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively. Youth given by the oldest of beings.

@GrumpyQueenie

You ignore the orders of the very polite Worker and, apparently driven by greed, enter the Empty Cave anyway. You scour every nook and cranny of the Empty Cave before realizing... it's called the Empty Cave for a reason. Oh. When you turn around, the Worker stares at you impassively. "That was rude," it tells you before gesturing for you to leave. Tail between your legs, you scuttle, Empty Handed, back out of the Empty Cave.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, a Worker runs into you, apologizing profusely before moving along. In its wake you find your hands stuffed full of 10 tokens. A final blessing.

@Lemon Tea Rain

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 2 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final pitiful reward.

@Wyvern Queen Kym

The Empty Cave is cold and dark and empty. What else could you have possibly expected? Loot? There never was any. Not here. Not now. A passing Worker looks at you with what might be pity. "Are you lost? The exit is that way," it tells you and points towards the sliver of light back the way you came. Best you leave.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 5 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final helpful reward.

@lotus eater

The Empty Cave is cold and dark and empty. What else could you have possibly expected? Loot? There never was any. Not here. Not now. A passing Worker looks at you with what might be pity. "Are you lost? The exit is that way," it tells you and points towards the sliver of light back the way you came. Best you leave.

@pepsii

You ignore the orders of the very polite Worker and enter the Empty Cave. It is as it says on the box; Empty. Devoid of treasure. Devoid of friends. Devoid of the never ending tunnels and the whispers and the horrors beyond comprehension. When you turn around to leave, you find several Workers staring at you from the entrance. All the same face. The same expression. "You should go," they say and you can't help but oblige.

@hamkid

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 3 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final small reward.

@Toxic Nightshade

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Tri-shard (charged) on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively. A final charged goodbye.

@xLilith

@onion

What had you expected? They had told you it was Empty. And yet here you stand in the low light of the cavern. No treasure or friends or foes to be seen. No remnants of the bounty that once laid deep in the dirt and the dark. When you turn to leave, you think you see Titan watching you from the entrance, but as your eyes adjust to the blinding light, you find a Worker in his place. "Get out," it tells you and you can't help but oblige; tail tucked between your legs.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, empty-handed, you find a Tri-shard (standard) on the ground. Who left this here... the Workers stare at you impassively. A standard parting gift from a friend long gone.

@vennycat

What had you expected? They had told you it was Empty. And yet here you stand in the low light of the cavern. No treasure or friends or foes to be seen. No remnants of the bounty that once laid deep in the dirt and the dark. When you turn to leave, you think you see Titan watching you from the entrance, but as your eyes adjust to the blinding light, you find a Worker in his place. "Get out," it tells you and you can't help but oblige; tail tucked between your legs.

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, a Worker runs into you, apologizing profusely before moving along. In its wake you find your hands stuffed full of 10 tokens. A final blessing.

@crumchii

What had you expected?? It's called the Empty Cave. And yet you entered. You ignored the pleas of the Worker just trying to do its job. You and your greed and your curiosity; that which kills lesser beings. A Worker at the very back of the cave looks up, dirt smudged across its face. "You shouldn't be here," it tells you and gestures for you to leave.

@ToastedCagon

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find a Youthful Charm on the ground. Who left this here... the Worker stares at you impassively. Youth given by the oldest of beings.

@NaCl

@Pony Waifu

@Zanhhh

@Stivkie

@ItsAsher0

@persontea

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, empty-handed, you find a Tri-shard (standard) on the ground. Who left this here... the Workers stare at you impassively. A standard parting gift from a friend long gone.

@Transparent Cow!

@maplemaiden

@cribunni

@Nopal

@FantasyQueen

You ignore the orders of the very polite Worker and, apparently driven by greed, enter the Empty Cave anyway. You scour every nook and cranny of the Empty Cave before realizing... it's called the Empty Cave for a reason. Oh. When you turn around, the Worker stares at you impassively. "That was rude," it tells you before gesturing for you to leave. Tail between your legs, you scuttle, Empty Handed, back out of the Empty Cave.

@Infailia

@glowbringer

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Sixx O'Clock

@Raynestorms

@jpano96

@Ari_Thylascene

@snailshoes

@nedbit

@redtruck

@โ€ขbooโ€ข

@ConfusedKing

@emgeal

@JoyfulRam

@Shenanergans

@Nova-Moshi

@houndjaw

@literal.swag.

@Smokycandle

@OwlFall

@dilemmaly

@RiverDream

@NanoShark

@atlasbarelyanimates

@rabbit...

@crypti-crunch

@slinky3000

@snaa-zzy

@lilymouse385

@Henry

Image On your way out of the Empty Cave, you find 5 tokens scattered in the dark. A Worker stares at you impassively. One final helpful reward.

@Paint-is-forever

@aftonbuilt

@Lycancore

@Fishkin

@zoebeanzz

@DanYourMan

@Linsang

@PikachuTori25

@Omiyage

@echo into void

@nio

@Piine

@Umi <3

@Ucanthandleme

โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐•๐„ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 13 (21st) FINAL DAY Results / Part 2

@LittleWonderBean

@snipsnops

@internetbug

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Eevee55

@ylesia

@flicka

@gnosiphobia

@Apollione

@Westsparrow

@ShiftingFoxx

@jdme

@werepickle

@vada vada

@Zeena (ZEENA???)

@reshihall

@Polluux

@DrBubby

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Orien

@shortstop

@Peachypunk

@Layamell

@marshhie

@suguru

@Fawn_Pelt

@Zylafone

@NeonFoxPaw

@SoggyPeach

@AlatusNemeseos

@BARBOSSA

@PinkAngel

@henloimmabirb

@ob0321drxzx

@Reki

@Mossclaw3706

@Dizzywing

@chillociraptor

@glittermintfurry

@Asternaut

@IAmUniverse

@blizzard180

@grimjp

@Kitsune

@Jasmyn

@halfwaytherefore

@Ch3rry367

@Riley

@Viego

@Pandora

@TheBrokenRobot

@Yetaet

@zoinks

@Sleepy_JuneBug

@cinerious

@_mirage_

@hjarta

@KingRay

@casmeow

@Cr0wz

@toy20243

@hoglolly

@dragoness129

@simplydriftingalong

@Instantramen56

@Canis

@11ghosty11

@draculize

@kaisisles

@Phรถnixfeder2000

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 13 (21st) FINAL DAY Results / Part 3

@FaerieNova

@BananaSnake

@sev.en

@Music_Lover

@AliceMorte

@Fourd

@EatingTuna

@L1V1D

@Chip? No.

@folie a deux

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@Owl-Paints

@Pinkie Cooper

@Dibabeebees

@Twiggy97

@Ectotron

@vanillachapstick

@dollopofblue

@Scourgebane

@almond.milk

@Greyfire

@buggabee

@Exitium

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Ziggy Stardust

@shadedk9

@Corinnander

@cynicat

@HEXORCISM

@Azphen

@sniffs

@annie15970

@Octavius.O

@SnazzyGator

@NurseMikan

@TheMamba

@BPlusSupernova

@neurobotz

@mrrp

@almondkitty

@styxie

@eden;

@mosh pit

@lunexiii

@vlpn

@Artwork-Is-Key

@hoof.

@spuert

@PandoraDiskenth

@Catsplat18

@crabodile

@Ghost_Support

@CaeBabyBear

@bug

@Boa beloved

@ZAW526

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED] [Shop Open]

Postby dogtreat » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:02 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ

The Pit and it's successor the Empty Cave is now closed.

The store, the crate, and the achievement part of this booth will remain open until CS rollover into the 26th (00:00 26th October UTC time)

Thank every single one of you that participated in the daily part of this booth. It was simultaneously an absolute riot and extremely stressful. Until next time...
โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED] [Shop Open]

Postby QueenYeenBean » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:50 pm

I'm Buying Supplies
Username + ID: GrumpyQueenie #976898
Items Purchasing:Werm Shadow Friend x1,Snake Shadow Friendx1,Humanoid Shadow Friendx1
gotdamn big ears x1,heaps big ears x1,pointy big ears x1
Token Balance Beforehand: 36
Total Cost: 12
Token Balance Afterwards:/25

-Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery