Crowntail Equines Store Items | CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Crowntail Equines Store Items | CLOSED

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:11 am

Welcome to the shop! There are several items here that you can purchase to make your time with crowntails even more fun. To buy an item simply fill out the form below and post it here. You must fill out a separate purchase ticket for each item. Please send payment to ShadyBro prior to posting your form, and once the trade has been accepted the item is officially valid and/or usable. Be sure to keep track of your items as we have no formal bank or log system in place. If you are found using items you do not own, or attempting to forge ownership of an item, you will be banned - so be careful!

Code: Select all
[center][b]-Purchase Ticket-[/b]
Item Name:
Amount:
Total C$ Cost:
Payment Trade Link: [/center]
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Item Inventory

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:34 am

Items are limited to a specific stock number. This resets on the first of each month.

If you have received item(s) you cannot/do not want to use through explore games or events, they may be exchanged for items of similar value. There is an leaned range of C$10 - meaning, if you have an item worth C$20, and the item you want is equal to C$10 or C$30, then the exchange is valid despite the amount difference. Note you will not receive any compensation if you trade for a lower cost item. This exchange offer can be stacked with multiple items (for example, you can trade in four Camping Gears worth C$25 each for one MYO Token worth C$100). The cost of the stacked items can also be within the C$10 leaned range. Items specifically purchased within the store cannot be exchanged. To exchange items, please send a PM to ShadyBro on CS or a DM through discord (ShadyBro#8154). There is no specific form to use, I will simply require links to where you received each item that you want to exchange.

Item Name: MYO Token
Item Cost: C$100
Items In Stock: 1/5
"An MYO token allows you to create your own crowntail under our MYO hub! Once purchased, simply head over to the hub and post a token usage form. Once that has been seen and accepted, you'll be added to the MYO page so that you can design your own crowntail. If you are commissioning someone else to design your crowntail, be sure to add their username to the usage form so they can be added. Be sure to follow all the species rules though!"

Item Name: Transfer Permit
Item Cost: C$50
Items In Stock: 5/5
"A transfer permit allows users with crowntails from V1 or V2 to move to their crownies over to the new lines via the MYO hub. This permit is multiuse and does not expire, so purchasing it once will allow you to transfer as many crownies as you'd like. Though designs can be slightly updated, they may NOT be changed from the originals and you will need to use the MYO cover so ensure they still suit species standards. To use your permit, simply post on the MYO hub with a usage form. If you're commissioning someone else to transfer your crownies, be sure to add their username to the usage form so they can be added.

Item Name: Breeding Upgrade
Item Cost: C$25
Items In Stock: 25/25
"A breeding upgrade increases the number of breeding slots of one of your owned crowntails by +5 slots. This can be done at any time, whether you have used all ten of their base slots or not. To use it, simply post a link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) on your crowntail's adoption page. This is an item that is only applicable to V3 crowntails."

Item Name: Twin Pill
Item Cost: C$75
"A twin pill can be used once during a breeding to guarantee your breeding produces twins. Please note that not all breeding artists are obligated to accept twin pills, but it will be noted in their hub form whether they do or not. To use a twin pill, simply link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when posting your breeding form."

Item Name: Growth Hormone
Item Cost: C$5
Items In Stock: Unlimited
"A bottle of growth hormone is a one time use item that can be added to your hatchery waters to make eggs hatch immediately! This will cause your eggs to be auto-grown, making the hatchling(s) full grown breedable adult(s) when the artist posts your breeding. To use this, simply link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when filling out your breeding request form. There will be no egg version of your crowntail made. Growth Hormones can not be used after the eggs have been posted, only before, so don't forget when filling out your form."

Item Name: Splicer
Item Cost: C$15
Items In Stock: 10/10
"A splicer is an item that can be used when ordering a breeding to ensure one specific trait passes to the offspring. This can be either one base coat color, one base coat marking, one specific fin color, or one specific fin marking. Splicers cannot be stacked as to ensure the health of the eggs, as this can be a very tricky procedure. To use this item, link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when ordering a breeding. Splicers cannot be used after the foal has started to grow, for obvious reasons."

Item Name: Rainbow Algae
Item Cost: C$10
Items In Stock: 10/10
"Rainbow algae is a tasty treat often used to improve the coloration of a crowntails fins. Recently it was discovered that feeding certain colors of the algae to expecting crowntails can affect the fin color of their babies! With this item, you can request a specific fin color for your foal. To use it, link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when ordering a breeding, and be sure to write the fin color you'd like the foals to have on your breeding form as well. If you roll for twins, the rainbow kelp will affect only one of them. Fin patterns cannot be requested, only colors."

Item Name: Strange Vial
Item Cost: C$75
Items In Stock: 3/3
"Our strange vials are a very strange item indeed. It's said that carefully pouring the mysterious contents into the hatching waters of baby crowntail eggs can cause them to mutate. It's completely unknown how that mutation will manifest, but it seems that more common mutations happen more often than the rarer mutations - either way, the outcome is always random! To use it, link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when ordering a breeding. If you roll for twins, it will affect both of them separately (separate rolls for which mutation each individual will receive). Remember, this is randomized, so you cannot request specific mutations."

Item Name: Binoculars
Items In Stock: 10/15
"Binoculars are a one time use item that can be used on our explore page to increase your chances of finding something by 25%. These can be stacked up to three times within one explore round (totaling 100%, to guarantee finding something from that round). To use them, simply link to your purchase ticket here or received post (such as the explore closing log) and note how many of your owned binoculars you'd like to use. You may only buy three from the item store at a time."

Item Name: Camping Gear
Item Cost: C$25
Items In Stock: 7/10
"Camping gear allows you to explore on Sundays with the other elite explorers! While explore posts are normally only allowed on Mondays and Wednesdays, you can also make a post on Sundays if you have purchased/received a camping gear item. This item is multiuse, however it does expire after ninety days (meaning you will get around 10-15 uses out of it if used every Sunday). Even if not used, the item does expire, so be sure to keep track if wanting to exchange it! To use this item, simply link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when posting on the explore on a Sunday. This item is not usable any other day of the week. Be sure to wait for an explore announcement before posting!"

Item Name: Store Coupon
"A store coupon is an item that can be redeemed on the first of the month to receive 50% off your store purchases. It can only be used on the 1st after the inventory restock (this is not dependent on timezones, only on when you see a post stating the inventory has restocked) but otherwise there are no limitations to what you can buy with it. The coupon must be bought/received prior to making your other purchases (it cannot be purchased on the same day you are purchasing the items you want to have discounted). Coupons cannot be stacked. To use it, simply link to your purchase ticket or received post (such as explore closing log) when making your other purchases."
Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crowntail Equines Store Items

Postby Viridian Dragonkoi » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:53 pm

-Purchase Ticket-
Item Name: MYO token
Amount: 2
Total C$ Cost: 200
Payment Trade Link: Link
Viridian Dragonkoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:56 am

Viridian Dragon Koi wrote:
-Purchase Ticket-
Item Name: MYO token
Payment Trade Link: Link

Items paid. You may now apply an MYO usage request.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:56 am

-Purchase Ticket-
Payment Trade Link: Here!
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:30 am

Pandapop wrote:
-Purchase Ticket-
Payment Trade Link: Here!

Items paid. You may now apply an MYO usage request.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:09 am

-Purchase Ticket-
Amount: 1
Total C$ Cost: 25c$
Payment Trade Link: here!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 am

HowlingHooves wrote:
-Purchase Ticket-
Total C$ Cost: 25c$
Payment Trade Link: here!

Item paid!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:46 pm

-Purchase Ticket-
Item Name: Camping gear
Total C$ Cost: 25
Payment Trade Link: trades/viewtrade.php?id=96947582&userid=545676&signature=UTf4gRihsIBohW1DeqtvqQ
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:49 pm

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
-Purchase Ticket-
Item Name: Camping gear
Total C$ Cost: 25
Payment Trade Link: trades/viewtrade.php?id=96947582&userid=545676&signature=UTf4gRihsIBohW1DeqtvqQ

Item paid!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro