→ Aruca's Grand Re-Opening Event | OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

→ Aruca's Grand Re-Opening Event | OPEN

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:35 pm

→ Aruca's Grand Re-Opening Event
Main Thread / Event Bank
Welcome to the Aruca Grand Re-Opening Event! Please read all the information below and make sure to participate in our booths!

→ What is this?
This is an event to celebrate the re-opening of Aruca Adopts! In this event, you will have to chance to recieve currency to purchase items, have the chance to win items, and possibly Arucas and MYO tickets! Please note the currency and items in this event differ from those in the Hunting Game and have no correlation.

The event starts on Friday, at CS Rollover. It will run from the 9th till the 23rd, and you will be able to trade in currency till the 26th. There are several booths being run by staff, and each differs in the prizes and currency they give out.

→ What's the currency?
The currency being used in this event are pebbles! Nature is very important to the Aruca lifestyle, and pebbles are dearly loved and valued by them!

→ How can I join in?
Check out the booths below to join in!
Karmel's Investigations
Scavenger Hunt
The Wishing Well
Luca's Starry Nighy
The Shop

Any udpdates will be posted onto this thread. All Aruca staff are participating in this event and are willing to assist you with anything! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

Last bumped by Kaizoku on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:35 pm.
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me