Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

Postby chellerd » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:24 am

Username: Chellerd
Last Explore Date: April 8
Item Bonus: n/a
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:42 am

Username: Echo Revna
Last Explore Date: April 8th
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:11 am

Username: Tyrant001
Last Explore Date: 04/08
Item Bonus: N/A

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕
💚
💜 💛 ❤️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rat » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:19 am

Username: rat
Last Explore Date: april 8th
..Image - fr lair - afrma - th - swe stables
    | nick
    |he/him

| i breed health tested american bullies irl :^)
    | guest artist for SWEs
rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:31 am

Username: BaachenBits
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:41 am

Username: Glitch.Drowned
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Day 6

MazBourne - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 flower voucher 4/11

angelicshadowdemon - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Test Tube! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”
    Your item will be added to your inventory shortly.

Desmond - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x2 Honeypots and x2 Floral Scones 4/10

Zentropy - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 Flower Voucher 4/10

Aizaka - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Folmes - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Seal Pangare Zingiber Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Eevee55 - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

Lady Lesednik - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Bay Dapple Pangare Candyleaf Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Vyraal - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

Queen Vivane - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Chestnut Mushroom Sage W/ Chubari Spots Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

24Beaver01 -“You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”
    Nothing :c

NoodleDOOT - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

sleepyDandy - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop. Spent on x1 tea voucher 4/11

coaliev - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

strangetales - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Dye Kit! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Outer - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Athena - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Test Tube! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

ReallyBigAnimalLover - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

.henloimmabirb. - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Lead Rope! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

mirapheonix - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Sooty Dapple Smokey Black Zingiber Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

BunnyBeam - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Four Leaf Clover! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

chellerd - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Echo Revna - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Tyrant001 - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”

rat - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

BaachenBits - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Glitch.Drowned - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Seal Cream Teastain Peacock Appaloosa Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:12 pm

Username: 24Beaver01
Last Explore Date: 4/9
Item Bonus: N/a
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:49 pm