πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Shopping District

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Shopping District

Postby Scourgebane » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:23 am

I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : Scourgebane #1008448
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: 29 [remaining: 0]
Proof of purchase/owning: x
Link to my previous results: x
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

☼| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:26 am

I'd like to buy some gummies!
balance beforehand: 5,549
amount of gummies purchasing: 8,090
link to trade here
balance afterwards: 13,639 <3

I'd like to apply an item!
Username: sleepytally
item/s used: Cthulhu Plush , Evil plush
color I'd like the item/s (if applicable) - MAY THEY PLEASE BE SEPARATE IMAGES IF NOT ONLY DO ONE OF THEM FOR NOW THANK YOU
proof I own this: trade cthulhu plush, trade evil plush
Werm I'm applying to
Rumi

Username: sleepytally
item/s used: Sunny plush (pastel)
color I'd like the item/s (if applicable)- (if possible can faris look like hes holding the plushie or maybe have the plushie on flipped and right next to him?)
proof I own this: here
Werm I'm applying to

Username:
item/s used: x1 Juggler’s Halo (Halloween) , x1 Clown makeup, and x1 cloak
color I'd like the item/s (if applicable) matching him:P or surprise me MUAHAHAHAHA
proof I own this: halo and clown make up cloak
Werm I'm applying to
ABOMINATION #2483
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
πŸ„

🌹 th
πŸ‚ pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
πŸͺ»Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
πŸͺ΄ discord:
Sleepytally#1109

β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
β–β–Œ
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiggy97 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:29 am

I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : Twiggy97/925862
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: All 29 that I still own! (I opened one previously)
Token cost: N/A - Bought HERE & HERE
Token balance beforehand: N/A
Token balance after: N/A
Link to my previous results: HERE
WERMZ βœ–
TOYHOUSE βœ–

MY PM'S ALWAYS OPEN
MY DISCORD
Twiggy97
Twiggy97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:59 pm

Luggage Openings!

If I missed anyone, please let me know and I'll get it fixed ASAP!

Luggage Clothing
Luggage Specialty Items

Sleepytally wrote:I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : sleepytally
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: the 37 left i have :)
Token cost: n/a bought here
Token balance beforehand: n/a
Token balance after: n/a
Link to my previous results: here

The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (silver),shoulder decor (bronze) and youthful charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),fancy cane (silver),distinguished dress,lumpthing and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (bronze),breifcase,fancy cane (red) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,shoulder decor (tungsten),distinguished dress,breifcase and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),breifcase,distinguished dress,ink-stain shirt and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),lumpthing,shoulder decor (silver),tri-shard (charged) and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,fancy cane (red),ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (silver) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (bronze),breifcase,shoulder decor (tungsten) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,shoulder decor (tungsten),lumpthing,distinguished dress and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),tri-shard (standard),fancy cane (red),lumpthing and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,shoulder decor (tungsten),shoulder decor (bronze),ink-stain shirt and tri-shard (standard)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,shoulder decor (bronze),cloak,fancy cane (red) and youthful charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (tungsten),breifcase and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lucky charm,shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt,distinguished dress and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),lumpthing,youthful charm,ink-stain shirt and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (bronze),fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (silver) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,distinguished dress,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,cloak,shoulder decor (silver),distinguished dress and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,lucky charm,fancy cane (silver),distinguished dress and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,cloak,distinguished dress,breifcase and shoulder decor (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,breifcase,tri-shard (standard),shoulder decor (bronze) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,ink-stain shirt,shoulder decor (bronze),lucky charm and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (bronze),tri-shard (charged),lumpthing,breifcase and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt,distinguished dress,shoulder decor (tungsten) and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (silver),cloak,shoulder decor (tungsten) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (red),breifcase,fancy cane (silver) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: tri-shard (standard),fancy cane (bronze),breifcase,tri-shard (charged) and shoulder decor (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),distinguished dress,shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (silver) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),lumpthing,shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver) and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,tri-shard (charged),shoulder decor (tungsten),ink-stain shirt and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,breifcase,shoulder decor (tungsten),shoulder decor (bronze) and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),breifcase,cloak and tri-shard (charged)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),youthful charm,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (bronze),fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (silver) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,cloak,breifcase,shoulder decor (bronze) and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,breifcase,shoulder decor (silver),shoulder decor (bronze) and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),distinguished dress,shoulder decor (bronze),ink-stain shirt and breifcase!

Sixx O'Clock wrote:I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : Sixx O'Clock + 611956
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: 27
Token cost: N/A (purchased here)
Link to my previous results: Here (previous user was Clockwork!)

The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),lumpthing and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),tri-shard (standard),ink-stain shirt,distinguished dress and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (silver) and youthful charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (bronze),ink-stain shirt and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,breifcase,lumpthing,fancy cane (bronze) and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (silver),youthful charm,shoulder decor (bronze) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (silver),cloak and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (red),fancy cane (silver) and shoulder decor (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (silver),youthful charm and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,fancy cane (silver),cloak,shoulder decor (silver) and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (red) and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (bronze),cloak and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,shoulder decor (tungsten),shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),breifcase,tri-shard (standard) and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt,breifcase,distinguished dress and youthful charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,cloak,fancy cane (red),tri-shard (standard) and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,fancy cane (silver),lumpthing,tri-shard (charged) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,fancy cane (red),ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (bronze) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: tri-shard (charged),fancy cane (silver),lumpthing,breifcase and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),tri-shard (standard) and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,youthful charm,fancy cane (red),ink-stain shirt and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,ink-stain shirt,cloak,shoulder decor (silver) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten),tri-shard (standard),ink-stain shirt and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (bronze),cloak,distinguished dress and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,lucky charm,lumpthing,shoulder decor (silver) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),shoulder decor (tungsten),distinguished dress,lumpthing and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),lumpthing,fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (bronze) and fancy cane (bronze)!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : AlatusNemeseos + 1019891
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: 9
Token cost: N/A! luggage proof found here
Link to my previous results: sorry az

The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (bronze),lumpthing and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lucky charm,cloak,shoulder decor (tungsten),youthful charm and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),lumpthing,shoulder decor (tungsten) and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (tungsten),distinguished dress and tri-shard (charged)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (silver),lumpthing and tri-shard (standard)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,fancy cane (bronze),youthful charm,ink-stain shirt and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),tri-shard (charged),breifcase,fancy cane (silver) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (red),breifcase,cloak and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),youthful charm,fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (red) and shoulder decor (bronze)!

Scourgebane wrote:I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : Scourgebane #1008448
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: 29 [remaining: 0]
Proof of purchase/owning: x
Link to my previous results: x

The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,ink-stain shirt,lucky charm,shoulder decor (bronze) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,lumpthing,shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),shoulder decor (tungsten),distinguished dress,fancy cane (bronze) and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),distinguished dress,fancy cane (bronze),cloak and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,lucky charm,fancy cane (bronze),fancy cane (silver) and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,shoulder decor (bronze),lumpthing,fancy cane (silver) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),lumpthing,shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (red) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,shoulder decor (tungsten),lumpthing,fancy cane (red) and tri-shard (charged)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),tri-shard (standard),fancy cane (bronze),ink-stain shirt and tri-shard (charged)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,breifcase,shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (red) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,cloak,ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (bronze) and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),youthful charm,distinguished dress,breifcase and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (red),distinguished dress,cloak and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (silver),cloak,lumpthing,ink-stain shirt and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),cloak,fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (red) and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),youthful charm,ink-stain shirt,distinguished dress and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),cloak,shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),breifcase,fancy cane (silver),lumpthing and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze) and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,shoulder decor (silver),fancy cane (silver),lumpthing and lucky charm!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: youthful charm,breifcase,fancy cane (red),fancy cane (bronze) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (red),ink-stain shirt and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),lumpthing,cloak,tri-shard (charged) and tri-shard (standard)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),cloak,tri-shard (charged),distinguished dress and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (tungsten),ink-stain shirt,youthful charm and lumpthing!

Twiggy97 wrote:I'm opening stolen luggage!
Username + ID : Twiggy97/925862
Amount of stolen luggage I'm opening: All 29 that I still own! (I opened one previously)
Token cost: N/A - Bought HERE & HERE
Link to my previous results: HERE

The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (red),breifcase,shoulder decor (silver) and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (bronze),cloak,shoulder decor (silver),fancy cane (bronze) and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (bronze),shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (tungsten) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,lucky charm,distinguished dress,fancy cane (silver) and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),fancy cane (bronze),cloak,lumpthing and shoulder decor (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (bronze),cloak,lumpthing,fancy cane (bronze) and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,fancy cane (bronze),breifcase,lucky charm and tri-shard (standard)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (silver),tri-shard (standard),distinguished dress and shoulder decor (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (bronze),fancy cane (silver),distinguished dress and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,lucky charm,lumpthing,distinguished dress and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (red),tri-shard (charged),lumpthing,distinguished dress and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,ink-stain shirt,breifcase,shoulder decor (silver) and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,shoulder decor (silver),ink-stain shirt,shoulder decor (bronze) and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (bronze),fancy cane (red),distinguished dress,shoulder decor (silver) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,fancy cane (red),shoulder decor (tungsten),shoulder decor (silver) and ink-stain shirt!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,lumpthing,lucky charm,youthful charm and fancy cane (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: cloak,tri-shard (standard),fancy cane (silver),shoulder decor (tungsten) and breifcase!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,breifcase,shoulder decor (bronze),shoulder decor (silver) and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (red),tri-shard (charged),lumpthing and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),lumpthing,shoulder decor (tungsten),ink-stain shirt and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,fancy cane (red),fancy cane (bronze),distinguished dress and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: distinguished dress,ink-stain shirt,fancy cane (bronze),lucky charm and fancy cane (red)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: breifcase,tri-shard (standard),fancy cane (red),cloak and shoulder decor (bronze)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: ink-stain shirt,shoulder decor (tungsten),fancy cane (silver),lumpthing and distinguished dress!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,fancy cane (red),cloak,distinguished dress and fancy cane (silver)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: shoulder decor (bronze),youthful charm,lumpthing,shoulder decor (silver) and cloak!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),breifcase,lumpthing,shoulder decor (silver) and shoulder decor (tungsten)!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: fancy cane (silver),cloak,ink-stain shirt,shoulder decor (tungsten) and lumpthing!
The briefcase opens, its insides revealing: lumpthing,ink-stain shirt,breifcase,cloak and shoulder decor (tungsten)!

Trunk Openings!

Trunk items

lotus eater wrote:
    I'm opening a trunk/s!
    User + ID: lotus eater 968018
    Amount of trunks I'm opening: 15
    Proof I own these: here

You open the crate and...100 gummies? They smell kind of old, but its better than nothing, right?
You got old vines! They're.. oh my god are they plastic??
You open the crate and...10 scrap. What a cruel world we live in.
You got old vines! Oh, wonderful- a tripping hazard.
You got Rock floats! Pray they don't fall down one day and smack you.
You got mossy moon decor! It glows softly in the dark.
You got mossy moon decor! It sorta resembles the logo on the trunk.
You got mossy moon decor! It glows softly in the dark.
You got Rock floats! I mean, its in the name innit.
You got Rock floats! I mean, its in the name innit.
You got mossy collar! Re-use and recycle, right?
You open the crate and...10 scrap. Hopefully you weren't having a bad day before this.
You got old vines! Do it for the vine, am i right? is that joke still funny??
Last edited by Azphen on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lanceβ€”xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.moths » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:27 am

Username: ace.of.moths
item/s used: Image shoulder collar
proof I own this: here!
Werm I'm applying to Image Mold #10219 (if possible, could their necklace be moved lower so it's still visible? no worries if not!)

Julian - They/Them - Adult - Audhd
ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by β™‘cat2β™‘

β˜ΎΒ·β‹†βœ­β‹†Β·β˜½

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

β™‘
ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:45 pm

I'd like to buy some gummies!
    balance beforehand: 0
    amount of gummies purchasing: 2950
    link to trade here
    balance afterwards: 2950

I'd like to buy an item!
    gummy balance beforehand: 2950
    Item/s: 1x essence shard
    total cost: 2000
    gummy balance afterwards: 950

I'd like to buy an item!
    gummy balance beforehand: 950
    Item/s: 1x recolor coupon
    total cost: 900
    gummy balance afterwards: 50
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchild_jojo » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:26 pm

I'm claiming a free item!
Username + ID: starchild_jojo & 1082250
Item: (also include number of item/s claiming!) Jerma x5
ImageImageImageImageImage

╔════════════ ༺❀༻❀༺❀༻ ════════════╗

β˜†*:.qChef Boi Ardee.q.:*β˜†

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ༺❀༻❀༺❀༻ ════════════╝
starchild_jojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchild_jojo » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:29 pm

I'm claiming a free clothing item from discord!
Username: starchild_jojo & 1082250
Clothing item I'm claiming: Wizard Blanket40g
tag - coupon.2

starchild_jojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starchild_jojo » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:31 pm

Username: starchild_jojo & 1082250
I'm claiming 500 gummies from discord!
tag coupon1

starchild_jojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitOfKalming » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:30 am

Username: KitOfKalming 1089399
item/s used: Simple Spring Dress Image
Fur collar Image
Fur cuffs Image
color I'd like the item/s (if applicable) I'd like the simple Spring Dress to be white and textured to be a thicker material like wool or velvet if possible? The fur, i'd like both to be the same kind of purple as her horns, please
proof I own this: Here and here
Werm I'm applying to Flurry #9612 Image

item/s used: Cloak Image
Extra Witch Hat Image
Ghost choir Image
color I'd like the item/s (if applicable) I'd like the main colour of the cloak and hat to be hex code #310848 or similar purple close to black, with orange/yellow similar to their eyes to accent. Ghost choir I'm thinking orange/black smoky, but I'm happy to leave it up to artists and what they think would work well.
proof I own this: Here and here
Werm I'm applying to Seance #9798 Image
Hehe
KitOfKalming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me