Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby Fourd » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:27 pm

🦢 Tunnel of Love Adventuring Results 07/03/2023 🦢

Beehivez wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...
Image a Rose Wreath! How pretty, and smells so sweet!

DrBubby wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 2 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You have a lovely journey through the Tunnel of Love before eventually you reach the end. Getting out of the boat you spy a small stand selling various knick-knacks and keepsakes and decide to go get one to remember the pleasant day. You obtain...

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image some Floating Hearts! What were they doing there?...

cinerious wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By NurseMikan)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

ghostie, wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
On your way into the Tunnel of Love, a glowing, ethereal Cozie appears out of nowhere and hands you a box that looks like it came from an otherworldly bakery. You're confused, but thank the Cozie as they disappear, and then keep hold of the box and go through the tunnel as planned. On the other side, you decide to take a peek inside the box.
Inside the box is a small but perfectly formed, sparkling, Cozie Candy topped Perfect Cupcake. You've heard about these, this is a cake that can be used to allow Cozies to guarantee at least one Starbit in a breeding - they say these cakes are made with the magical Candy of the Gods themselves!

PeepinBones wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
After sitting yourself down in the swan boat, you feel something uncomfortable underneath you- you reach underneath yourself and find...
Image a Heart Headband! Lovey dovey boingy sproingy!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 15 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

rileyistired wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Love Letter! Maybe it's for you?...

yandere wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Cupid's Arrow! No wonder it was uncomfortable!

Amberstar wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

internetbug wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image a Swan Plushie! What a lovely memento of a lovely day.

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 3 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

jpano96 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By NurseMikan)
A lovely journey through the tunnel comes to an end and you exit the boat, but as soon as you take a step away you hear a small whining voice from behind you. You turn around and left in the middle of the boat you just exited is a Sugarpop Weasel Starbit! Where did you come from little one?

bit-the-hand1987 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Orien wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 7 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By Fourd)
You travel through the Tunnel of Love with your partner and somehow, somewhere between stepping into the boat and leaving the tunnel, you have ended up with a Starbit in your laps... Wait... This little Starbit looks a lot like you and your partner... What happened in that tunnel?!

BethRAWR wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Cynicat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AlmondKitty wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 13 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Pleasing Smoke wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Lilbit wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

awful wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

AliceMorte wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 4 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

appleschloss wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 10 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

zerocalories wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

a_dreemurr wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

styxie wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 14 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

mastergirl7 wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 11 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

Henry wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Image (By NurseMikan)

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!

vanillachapstick wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 1 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 5 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!

NurseMikan wrote:I want to explore the tunnel of love!
You hop in the boat and happen across a small pile of 12 Candy Hearts! Image You think you might head out to the Milkshake Shack after this and get some snacks!
Last edited by Fourd on Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pleasing Smoke » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:58 pm

I want to explore the tunnel of love!
Username + id: Pleasing Smoke
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2):
Beebub

First Adventure!
Mac n' Cheese

2nd Adventure

Previous explore post (if appliciable): Swag
(08-03-23)

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: Pleasing Smoke 848695
Achievement being redeemed: Polyamory
Proof (link explores): Above, and here
ʜɪ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsɪɴɢ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ / ᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ | ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ | ʙᴜɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴡᴇʀᴍᴢ | ᴄᴏᴢɪᴇꜱ | ​ᴛʀᴀꜱʜᴘᴀʟꜱ | ᴀᴇʀᴏꜱ
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ | ᴀʀᴛғɪɢʜᴛ

Pleasing Smoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:05 pm

Username + id:
Boa beloved
snowfake (they/them) + cinnamon (he/they)
Image Image
Previous explore post

(07-03-23)

extra

uh, snowflake, you are fully aware that uh, last time me and buttons went through here, they where straight up stabbed in the butt, right?

yeah! they showed me the arrow! and Ive also heard some other cozies found some cool stuff!

... why am i even surprised by you two anymore.. ugh fine, but im going with because im your friend.

Last edited by Boa beloved on Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boa beloved » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:15 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id:
Boa beloved
Achievement being redeemed:
Image Image
Proof:
proof for Valentines Voyage

proof for Polyamory
(in my cannon they are all just friends but.. i want achievement o_O)
buttons + cinnamon
snowfake + cinnamon

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
Boa/Mew
(they/Them|mew/mews)
aro/ace!
discord:your local beloved
Toyhouse
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
wermz archive
cozie archive
sugggies archive
Boa beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Username + id: jpano96 + 250999
Previous explore post (if appliciable): here
(08-03-23)
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:44 pm

Username + id: mallowpop + 931555
ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): 💗
(08-03-23)
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrBubby » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:26 pm

Username + id: DrBubby + 71820
Cozie(s) you are exploring with (max 2): ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable): Boop!
(08-03-23)

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
♥ Partner ♥

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:01 pm

Username + id: •trance• + 988363
ImageImage
Previous explore post (if appliciable):
(08-03-23)

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtaryaFae » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:17 pm

Username + id: EtaryaFae 664726

Farah

Garnet

Previous explore post (if appliciable): Here! (3-6)
(08-03-23)
I am in Image
Inbox is always open! :3

|•|My Colony (Storkies, Hearthoots)|•|
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me