Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby Kittyuwu88 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:39 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID:Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Date: July 19th
Amount I'm claiming: 5
Total amount I have: 18

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Username + ID: Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Balance before: 18
Balance after: 17
Extra: N/A
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Date: 7/19

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: Kittyuwu88 + 1059930
Balance Before: 17
Balance After: 15
Extra: going twice!
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/19
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Date: 07/19
Codeword: icecream

Claiming my free cone!

User + Id
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after:
Before: 15
After: 13
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
Nothing to see here I am redoing this!

May take a bit I suck at coding and have very little motivation but I promise ima clean this up!
For now take this! Image(we all need it lol)
Kittyuwu88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: Flicka 9355
Amount I'm claiming: 5
Total amount I have: 15
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Two

Postby pepsii » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 pm

Note: Please remember to include your ID next to your username in the Sand Dollar Karma form! If a part of your form is missing or incomplete, you will be skipped for results.

@ LaceWhiskey
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ rileyistired
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ neurobotz
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ BrotherHood
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ JoyfulRam
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ dragoness129
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ Boa beloved
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ Smokycandle
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ Strawberry.Wyne
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ Rainbeetle
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ Westsparrow
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ Kitsune-no-Suzu
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ Crumchii

@ Henry

@ Skipena

@ CaeBabyBear
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ Cherryfreeze

@ Ch3rry367
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ SoggyPeach
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ Exitium
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ Snek723
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ appleschloss

@ RattInsomniac

@ littleminicooper

@ lilymouse385

@ LittleMaple

@ undead

@ Nova-Moshi

@ fabled_
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ Shenanergans
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ reshihall

@ Greyfire
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ Len.

@ -icarus-
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ Omiyage

@ literal.swag.
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

@ kurokishi

@ Eevee55

@ Dogboss123

@ FathomThis

@ AlatusNemeseos

@ grimjp

@ _mirage_

@ Ziggy Stardust

@ Cynicat

@ EtaryaFae

@ BPlusSupernova
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ daily

@ DrBubby

@ Cheeseypizzapie

@ almond.milk

@ nio

@ yutashu

@ DreamyNocturne

@ redpandasareLIFE

@ Ucanthandleme

@ Mastergirl7

@ kemichan

@ simplydriftingalong

@ Exyw

@ Music_Lover

@ Reki.

@ splider

@ crabodile

@ Zigzagoon

@ Catsplat18

@ Orien

@ glowbringer

@ V_Khai

@ Neku

@ hjarta

@ cinerious

@ shortstop

@ pepsii

@ ghostie,

@ Asternaut

@ Zubers

@ casmeow

@ Lilbit

@ BABE0FTHEABYSS

@ GrumpyQueenie

@ ghostkeys

@ symbiotic

@ KiraKilla

@ SpiritWish

@ archietime

@ •seven•

@ AbandonedRain

@ Lycancore
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

@ mallowpop

@ Melsride

@ Kittyuwu88

Last edited by pepsii on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Two

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

Username + ID: crabodile + 717739

Username + ID: Lycancore 641599

Last edited by pepsii on Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Two

If you don't see your roll here, it might be because you didn't include your Username/ID in your submission form for this booth.

LaceWhiskey wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?
Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!
Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?
Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

jpano96 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

BrotherHood wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)
Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Boa beloved wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by ghostkeys/Delta!)

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..
Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Crumchii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!
Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?
Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Exitium wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Snek723 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by ghostkeys/delta!)

appleschloss wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

RattInsomniac wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

LittleMaple wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by fabled_!)

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by baled_!)

fabled_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)
Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!
Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!
You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.
Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?
Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.
Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

daily wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

nio wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)

Booberry Smoothie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

kemichan wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)
Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by fabled_!)

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSUpernova!)

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Orien wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by fabled_!)

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

cinerious wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

shortstop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

pepsii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Zubers wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..
Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

symbiotic wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

KiraKilla wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

archietime wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a Guppy Puppy! Such an odd fish, but you'll take it! (made by BPlusSupernova!)
Last edited by pepsii on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snack Shack ✸ Day Two

Postby pepsii » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:01 pm

LaceWhiskey wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Snack Time!
You win a Green Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

rileyistired wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Double Snacks!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
You also win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Are you sure you're gonna be able to carry all that?

jpano96 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BrotherHood wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Boa beloved wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
You also win a Hanami Dango!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Sand Dollars!
You win 11 Image
Don't spend it all in one place. Or do! Follow your dreams.

neurobotz wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Rainbeetle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Westsparrow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Purple Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Red White Chocolate Apple!

Henry wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!

Skipena wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

CaeBabyBear wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Orange Cotton Candy!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

Ch3rry367 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

SoggyPeach wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Orange Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Exitium wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Green Cotton Candy!

appleschloss wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

RattInsomniac wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

littleminicooper wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Jack Pot!
You win 25 Image and a Cherry Funnelcake!
Wow, how lucky are you?

lilymouse385 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LittleMaple wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

undead wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

fabled_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
You also win a Hawaiian Pizza!

Shenanergans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

reshihall wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Deluxe Pizza!

Greyfire wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Len wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

-icarus- wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Omiyage wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Pepperoni Pizza!

literal.swag. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Corndog with Ketchup!
Wow, how lucky are you?

kurokishi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Eevee55 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

FathomThis wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Icing!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

grimjp wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
You also win a Mitarashi Dango!

EtaryaFae wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

daily wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DrBubby wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
You also win a Green Toffee Apple!

Crumchii wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

_mirage_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Cynicat wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

almond.milk wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 20 Image

nio wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

yutashu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!

DreamyNocturne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Mastergirl7 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

kemichan wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

simplydriftingalong wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
You also win a Pepperoni Pizza!

Exyw wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

Music_Lover wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Reki. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Red Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Wow, how lucky are you?

splider wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

crabodile wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

Catsplat18 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Orien wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

glowbringer wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

V_Khai wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Neku wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

hjarta wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

cinerious wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

shortstop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

pepsii wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!

ghostie, wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Asternaut wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

casmeow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

•seven• wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Icing!
You also win a Mitarashi Dango!

ghostkeys wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 13 Image

symbiotic wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

KiraKilla wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

SpiritWish wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

archietime wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

•seven• wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Lycancore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

mallowpop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

Melsride wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Lilbit wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
You also win a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!
Last edited by pepsii on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Dairy ✸ Day Two

LaceWhiskey wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!

jpano96 wrote:Give me the scoop!
You got a scoop of Blue Moon!

BrotherHood wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Pistachio!

Boa beloved wrote:Give me the scoop!

Smokycandle wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cotton Candy!

neurobotz wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Tiger!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Give me the scoop!

Westsparrow wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Monster!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Dough!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Love Potion 31!

Henry wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

Skipena wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Strawberry!

CaeBabyBear wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Lavender Honey!

Cherryfreeze wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cherry Garcia!

Ch3rry367 wrote:Give me the scoop!

SoggyPeach wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blueberry!

Exitium wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!

appleschloss wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Bubble Gum!

RattInsomniac wrote:Give me the scoop!

littleminicooper wrote:Give me the scoop!

lilymouse385 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

LittleMaple wrote:Give me the scoop!

undead wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Give me the scoop!

fabled_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

Shenanergans wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Neapolitan!

reshihall wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Mintchip!

Greyfire wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Bubble Gum!

Len wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!

-icarus- wrote:Give me the scoop!

Omiyage wrote:Give me the scoop!

literal.swag. wrote:Give me the scoop!

kurokishi wrote:Give me the scoop!

Eevee55 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rocky Road!

Dogboss123 wrote:Give me the scoop!

FathomThis wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blue Moon!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Give me the scoop!

grimjp wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)

EtaryaFae wrote:Give me the scoop!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Give me the scoop!

daily wrote:Give me the scoop!

DrBubby wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cheeseypizzapie wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Birthday Cake!

Crumchii wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Matcha!

Cynicat wrote:Give me the scoop!

almond.milk wrote:Give me the scoop!

nio wrote:Give me the scoop!

yutashu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Give me the scoop!

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ucanthandleme wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)

Mastergirl7 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Coffee!

kemichan wrote:Give me the scoop!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Give me the scoop!

Exyw wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

Music_Lover wrote:Give me the scoop!

Reki. wrote:Give me the scoop!

splider wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!

crabodile wrote:Give me the scoop!

Zigzagoon wrote:Give me the scoop!

Catsplat18 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Orien wrote:Give me the scoop!

glowbringer wrote:Give me the scoop!

V_Khai wrote:Give me the scoop!

Neku wrote:Give me the scoop!

hjarta wrote:Give me the scoop!

cinerious wrote:Give me the scoop!

shortstop wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Zealouzie)

pepsii wrote:Give me the scoop!

ghostie, wrote:Give me the scoop!

Asternaut wrote:Give me the scoop!

casmeow wrote:Give me the scoop!

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Give me the scoop!

ghostkeys wrote:Give me the scoop!

symbiotic wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Coffee!

KiraKilla wrote:Give me the scoop!

SpiritWish wrote:Give me the scoop!

archietime wrote:Give me the scoop!

•seven• wrote:Give me the scoop!

AbandonedRain wrote:Give me the scoop!

Lycancore wrote:Give me the scoop!

mallowpop wrote:Give me the scoop!

Melsride wrote:Give me the scoop!

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Lilbit wrote:Give me the scoop!

Rainbeetle wrote:Give me the scoop!

JoyfulRam wrote:Give me the scoop!

Last edited by pepsii on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Balloon Poppin' ✸ Day Two

Image Splattter half watches half plays games on his phone while you raise your dart, take aim and let it fly it strikes a Balloon.

LaceWhiskey + 396381
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x8"

rileyistired 953268
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Orange paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

BrotherHood 946257
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

JoyfulRam+423309
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x6"
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

dragoness129 + 3218
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a purple paint filled one"Image
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x3"

Boa beloved 1054175
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x7"

Smokycandle #795583
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x5"

neurobotz + 1033918

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a red paint filled one"Image
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x10"

Rainbeetle / 609622

Westsparrow 951487

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801

Crumchii + 889014

wafflefalaffle 934946

Henry 152222
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a pink paint filled one"Image
He raises an eyebrow and stares at the object that had popped out of the balloon, after accidently strikeing two balloons with one dart, "is that, a orca?? Well I guess you get to keep it"

Skipena + 1064442
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x4"

Cherryfreeze- 530242
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Green paint filled one"Image

Ch3rry367 999432

SoggyPeach 65195

Exitium + 626371

Snek723 1029502

appleschloss 42156

RattInsomniac + 1020098

littleminicooper 734624

lilymouse385 ~ 698034

LittleMaple +967464

undead 388426
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a purple paint filled one"Image

Nova-Moshi + 869497

fabled_ + 275307

Shenanergans | 18898
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a Orange paint filled one"Image

reshihall + 1029503
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Orange paint filled one"Image

Greyfire 375912

Len 293548

-icarus- 989995

Omiyage 1019775

literal.swag. + 1047454

kurokishi | 936362

Eevee55 + 1033286

Dogboss123 + 844044

FathomThis #1065954

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891

grimjp 355849

_mirage_1015593
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a red paint filled one"

Ziggy Stardust + 209648

Cynicat + 932465

EtaryaFae 664726

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205

daily + 815975
He raises an eyebrow and stares at the object that had popped out of the balloon, after accidently strikeing two balloons with one dart, "is that, a orca?? Well I guess you get to keep it"

DrBubby + 71820

Cheeseypizzapie + 1053143

almond.milk + 875153

nio 144488

yutashu 1013777

DreamyNocturne - 801290

redpandasareLIFE / 804027

Ucanthandleme + 809102
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x9"

Mastergirl7 + 818809

Booberry Smoothie 1002753
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a blue paint filled one"Image

kemichan + 1042449

simplydriftingalong // 284281

Exyw + 686906

Music_Lover + 135845

Reki. 758592
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Green paint filled one"

splider + 1037110

crabodile + 717739

Zigzagoon 97981

Catsplat18 709602
(yellow)your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

Orien 1046041

V_Khai + 1071609

Neku + 4361

hjarta 1006790

cinerious 242408

shortstop + 201714

pepsii#8972

Asternaut 354100

Zubers 1011810

casmeow + 950631

Lilbit + 953590

BABE0FTHEABYSS & 578622

GrumpyQueenie #976898

ghostkeys - 913445

symbiotic 562760

KiraKilla 1017143

SpiritWish 799107

archietime + 1013069

•seven•988363

AbandonedRain + 376600

Lycancore 641599

mallowpop + 931555

Melsride + 932041
Last edited by pepsii on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:09 pm

Username + ID: _mirage_ 1015593
Date: July 20
Amount I'm claiming: 7
Total amount I have: 14

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Date: July 20
Balance before and after: 14 / 13
Extra:
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains!🚂
Date: 7/20

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Date: 7/20
Balance Before: 13
Balance After: 11
Extra: going twice
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/20
Codeword: snacktime

User + Id _mirage_1015593
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 11 / 9
Codeword: Popping balloons!!

Give me the scoop!
Date: 07/20
Codeword: icecream[/quote]
Last edited by _mirage_ on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery