Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby kemichan » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:13 am

I want to explore the farm!
Username + id: kemichan + 1042449
Cozie you are exploring with:
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a
(22-11-09)
˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

I go by Kemi and I
speak broken english;_;

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Image Image
♉︎ / ♑︎ / ♐︎

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚
kemichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidedLie » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:47 am

Username + id: Skollrous + 25767
Cozie you are exploring with:
Leif;
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a. First one.
(22-11-09)
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _mirage_ » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:18 am

Username + ID: _mirage_ 1015593
Cozie you are exploring with: Blush
Previous explore post: n/a
Times explored: harvest farm 0x
(22-11-09)

And so Blush sets out on her first adventure, excited and prepared to blush furiously at anything she may encounter.
-
mirage
s/he/they
th
prns
pce
cyn
_mirage_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:28 am

Username + id: Zubers 1011810
Cozie you are exploring with:Image teledry...
Previous explore post (if applciable): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&p=140057661#p140057661
(22-11-09)

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:55 am

Username + id: hjarta 1006790
Cozie you are exploring with: Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): beep
(22-11-09)
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:57 am

Username + id: mallowpop + 931555
Cozie you are exploring with: dolce!
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a (first time!)
(22-11-09)
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:05 pm

Username + id: Exyw + 686906
Cozie you are exploring with: Vibe
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a
(22-11-09)
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Adventuring is now closed for November 9th! Please wait until the results are posted before adventuring again <3

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:54 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 9/11/2022 🍂

Fishkin wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

littleminicooper wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a... Candy Pail? Seems someone left it here...oh well, yours now!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Witch's Hat! I wonder if you'll find their broom too!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the farm!
img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1008899220994002944/1038825408122077376/umbrella_dog.png[/img]

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

almond.milk wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Paro wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a [b]Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

Exitium wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

shadedk9 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh no! Someone dropped their comfy cosy Patchy Blanket, you better bring it with you, it's starting to get nippy and you have a feeling they're not likely to find it again!

zealouzie wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

You've stumbled accross 6 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

You've found 6 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Melsride wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 7 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Beezhivez wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

p e p wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Carrot! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 9 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the farm!

fabled_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

undead wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

chaoticaura wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh no! Someone dropped their comfy cosy Patchy Blanket, you better bring it with you, it's starting to get nippy and you have a feeling they're not likely to find it again!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A Magic Piping Bag! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

Scourgebane wrote:I want to explore the farm!

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 6 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Cyberkonstruktor wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

kemichan wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Skollrous wrote:I want to explore the farm!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've stumbled accross 2 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 6 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the farm!

mallowpop wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy..

Exyw wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me