The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:04 pm

Please post ALL out of character messages on this thread, as well as forms!

**I am open to the idea of someone else playing the leader! Please put in your form if your character is interested in that position

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Links:

Moonclan Roleplay Thread

Basic Form:
Code: Select all
[img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]
Cat's Name: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Appearance: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Personality & Background: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Desired Rank: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Mate: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Crush: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Family: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]

Taken Pre-fixes:

Albino, Amber
Cloudy, Coral, Crow, Crystal
Dream
Fern, Flame, Fox
Hawk
Leaf, Leopard
Magpie, Mantis, Mink
Night
Red
Song
Tadpole
Wolf

Last edited by tyjodunseph on Thu May 16, 2024 9:11 am, edited 20 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dreamheart Medicine Cat of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:04 pm

D R E A M H E A R T
name; dreamheart gender; she-cat age; 18 moons rank; medicine cat

────────────────────────────────────────

positive traits; patient, knowledgeable, caring
negative traits; easily distracted, clumsy,

Dreamheart is a smaller framed she-cat, but her fluffiness makes up for it a little bit.

Dreamheart is a lovely and polite she cat, but she most definitely has her sassy and sharp-tongued moments. She cares deeply for each of her clanmates and mainly sees the best in every cat, which certainly helps with her caring role in the clan. Hence her name, Dreamheart is often daydreaming. She can be quite easily distracted, and unfortunately catches herself dreaming about the life she could've had if she weren't a medicine cat. Dreamheart absolutely loves love, and it pains her deeply knowing she will never be able to freely love another cat, nor have her own kits one day. Despite that, she does enjoy her role and is quite good at it as well. Plus, Starclan chose her; who is she to tell them different?

Dreamheart was the only surviving kit in her litter. Even her mother passed during the kitting. Luckily, there was another nursing queen for Dreamheart to be raised by. She had always known she was different, and it has always stuck with her and bothered her a bit, but she always tried to never show it. Dreamheart began having dreams of her mother from a very very young age when she was still just a kit. It took a while for her to realize those dreams were true visits from Starclan, and over time it was made clear to her where her path was destined to lead. When she turned 6 moons, she was apprenticed to the former elderly medicine cat, Mosspelt, who passed on all her knowledge to then Dreampaw. When Dreampaw was 14 moons old, Mosspelt joined Starclan, and she then became Dreamheart.

romantic relationships; open, interested in a forbidden relo
positive relationships; open
negative relationships; open
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crowgaze Warrior of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 pm

** Could someone please help me resize this photo I am clueless and don't know how, lol **

C R O W G A Z E
name; crowgaze gender; tom age; x rank; warrior

positive traits; loyal, brave, trustworthy
negative traits; closed-off, quick to react, a bit judgemental and snappy

Crowgaze is a huge tom. He is a maine coon, which explains his size; but even then, he's a huge guy. He has sharp yellowish-orange eyes that pierce through you. He is easily the largest cat in the clan, with huge broad shouldesr and massive paws. His tail is quite long and fluffy, poofing out like a fan. He also looks like he has massive ears due to the long tufts of fur that grow from them. He is riddled with a few scars from battles, but overall despite his intimidating and a bit scary stature, he is truly a gorgeous cat!

Crowgaze is an intimidating tom to say the least. Crowgaze doesn't put up with a whole lot of immaturity or signs of weakness in the clan. He is very clan oriented, mainly always keeping a serious outlook on everything. He can be a bit harsh and cold, but truly just wants the best for his clan. He most definitely isn't shy, and will not often hold his tongue if he disagrees with someone or something. Crowgaze definitely has the slight potential to turn callous and evil. But as of now, despite his.... Scariness.... He is a loyal and honorable warrior. Definitely someone you'd want on your side and not the opposition. Although Crowgaze is this big, serious warrior, deep down he longs for love. Those Crowgaze were to become close with, especially in a romantic sense, he would be very protective, but extremely loving and kind. They'd basically be the only ones to see a sweet side of him.
(will add more later)

Crowgaze was the only strong kit in his litter. He had two sisters who both passed before reaching a moon. His father was cold and only paid mind to him when it came to extra battle training; His father was NOT his mentor, but pushed him to do more and morea and more. He always believed his son would one day lead, but to his face always told him he was weak and needed to do better. Although deep down inside Crowgaze has a heart somewhere, he doesn't show it to most. Even though he's loyal, he's not openly loving. His mother doted on him, but his father told him it was weak to bathe in the love of his mother.

romantic relationships; open , very interested in a romantic relo for him
negative relationships; open , would also really like at least one negative relo!
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leopardpaw Apprentice of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 pm

L E O P A R D P A W
name; leopardpaw gender; tom age; x rank; apprentice

positive traits; kind, determined,
negative traits; a bit awkward sometimes

Short silky fur. Cream with goldish brown markings. Icy blue eyes. Leopardpaw is a decent sized tom. He's only still an apprentice but he's almost full grown.

Leopardpaw is a cheerful, flirty young tom. He gets along well with others, even if they may not like him. He tries to add humor to tense situations. He has an amazing heart and a soft spot for kits. Some people may think of him as cocky or a show-off, but in reality he is humble and loyal. He gets a good amount of attention from she-cats due to his stunning pelt and friendly attitude. Leopardpaw tries to be kind to everyone, but internally he struggles with feeling out of place/alone without any family in the clan.

Leopardpaw's mother passed when he was only 4 moons old due to a fox attack while on a hunting patrol. The young tom still grieves over his mother Amberpetal's passing. The two were quite close, maybe having to do with him being an only kit and on top of it, he never knew his father. Rumor was that he was actually a kittypet, but his mother never did tell. Amberpetal always told Leopardkit how he'd become an amazing warrior and that she was so proud of him. Her death led to him leaning a bit more on humor to cope. He told himself he would always try his best to be nice to everyone, since life is so short and you never know what could happen next.

romantic relationships; open
kin; half brother Mantispaw, though this is unknown to them?
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed May 08, 2024 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coralpaw Apprentice of Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 pm

C O R A L P A W
name; coralpaw, coraldune? gender; she-cat age; 6 moons rank; apprentice

positive traits; quick learner, attentive listener, kindhearted, humble
negative traits; can be a bit shy,

smaller framed she-cat, definitely has a lot of growing to do! Short, neat, cream colored pelt, with flaming red ears, face and tail.

Coralpaw is somewhere in the middle of her brother and sister's personalities. While Cloudypaw is a ball of excitement and energy, Amberpaw is a more easily irritable and antisocial cat. Coralpaw is not nearly as enthusiastic as her brother, but she isn't necessarily antisocial like her sister either. She is soft spoken and calm, but does enjoy the presence of other cats. She is over the moon excited to become a warrior, but she is patient and focused on what she needs to learn to become a great one. She is a very respectful apprentice and doesn't really act out or get attitude when it comes to being mentored.

Coralpaw was raised in Moonclan with her littermates Cloudypaw and Amberpaw. She was the runt of the litter. (will add more history once/if star star. is making their mother and figure out more of the dynamics/backstory.

romantic relationships; open
kin; Cloudypaw, Amberpaw
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed May 08, 2024 12:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 2:07 pm

mightttt keep my Luna kittypet character from before? who knows.. not me!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Tue May 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Luna kittypet? Forbidden relo plsssss?
(if u haven't noticed I love forbidden relo plots..)
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tadpolepaw(song)

Postby wonpil » Tue May 07, 2024 5:02 pm

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
┌───────┐

Name Tadpolepaw
Gender Female
Age Twenty M.

└───────┘
┌───────┐

Rank Apprentice
Clan Moonclan
Crush Open!

└───────┘
┌───────┐

M. Compassionate
Pos. Empathetic
Neg. Aloof

└───────┘

┌──────────────┐

Stamina ★★★★☆
Hunting ★★★☆☆
Fighting ★★★☆☆
Teaching ★★☆☆☆
Swimming ★★★★☆
- She has a very slender, well-
muscled build.
Healing ★☆☆☆☆

└──────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

With a heart made of gold, Tadpolepaw is nothing short of a perfect version of selflessness.
Growing up with no parental figure in her life since she was a kit, she has grown attached to
everyone she has ever met. Scared that they would leave her, she is quite unsubtle with show-
ing her love towards every cat. Becoming quite the princess of the clan, everyone a-
bsolutely dotes on Tadpolepaw. And she will eat up the attention every time! While she grew
up a single kit to a foster mother, the hole in her chest couldn't be filled, with no reassur-
ance coming from kin herself she started doubting herself at a very young age. Despite being
encouraged by her clanmates, and foster brother Firedash, she still struggles with severe self doubt.

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Last edited by wonpil on Wed May 08, 2024 3:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

firedash

Postby wonpil » Tue May 07, 2024 5:03 pm

⋆ 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚑

─ ⋆ name firedash
      foire his dark red fur
      dash his agility and speed

─ ⋆ age twenty-four moons
      ─ ⋆ gender tom-cat
      ─ ⋆ rank moonclan warrior

─ ⋆ physical description with blazing dark red fur, if you didn't know it you would mistake him for a fox. with a large build, and jet-black paws, ears, and tails. he has a muscular build, with mid-length fur. adored with bright jade-colored eyes, if it wasn't for his personality firedash would be a heartthrob.
      ─ ⋆ personality & brief history firedash is a large russet tabby with a dangerous temperament. his opinions on just about everything have left him with a knick and a scar about everywhere on his body. his green eyes and lean, well-muscled build itself is quite intimidating - and paired with his fiery temper he is a force with be reckoned with everywhere he goes. being the tactical cat he is, firedash thinks with his claws and not his brain most times. he proved to himself and every cat around him that he would stand his ground, and wouldn't back down even if he was outnumbered. under the dominant façade he puts on, he is fiercely loyal, especially to his foster sister tadpolepaw. whilst she isn't blood-related, firedash would lay his life on the line for her. the only cat that could change his mind would be his sister. often thinking that his sister is his better, more sensible half. there is more to firedash though, his gruff exterior is only present half of the time, while the other is a sarcastic tom-cat who enjoys leading a restless, adventure-filled life.
      ─ ⋆ strengths & weaknesses
      stamina ★★★☆☆
      hunting ★★★★☆
      fighting ★★★★★
      teaching ★★☆☆☆
      swimming ★★☆☆☆
      healing ★☆☆☆☆
      ─ ⋆ mother harveypelt, npc
      ─ ⋆ father rootleap, npc
      ─ ⋆ siblings tadpolepaw, open! (pm)

─ ⋆ crush none, open! (pm)
      ─ ⋆ mate none, open! (pm)
Last edited by wonpil on Wed May 08, 2024 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolftail

Postby Catfrog » Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝚆 𝙾 𝙻 𝙵 𝚃 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻
    ───────

Current Name : Wolftail

Family : Magpiefeather (half-sister), parents deceased, open for other family (littermates, aunts/uncles, etc)
    Mate : N/A
    Crush : open
    Offspring : none

───────

Appearance : A fluffy white tom with patches of grey fur and yellow eyes.

Personality : He's curious about many things, and often wonders about what life would be like outside of the clan. It's not that he's bored with his life, but it's just one of the many things he's curious about. He's never truly considered it, but the thoughts he has makes him question his loyalty to the clan. Other than being curious, he's softspoken and shy, despite his looks. He's gotten slightly more outgoing ever since he became a warrior, but he's no social butterfly, nor is he courageous. He's not fickle or shallow and cares deeply for his clanmates. He enjoys the company of others and learning about them most.

History : His father was an older tom who had recently left his mate of many moons for his (Wolftail's) mother. His mother doted upon him, and his father cared for him because he was a tom-kit, something his last mate hadn't given him. Wolftail never liked his father, and as he grew, his father only grew more and more displeased with him. As an apprentice, Wolftail was shy, a sorry hunter, and struggled in his training. It wasn't until he became closer with Magpiefeather, his half-sister, that he began to improve. She encouraged him, and helped him as best she could. With her help, he was able to become a warrior. His relationship with his father was strained, but Wolftail still grieved when he passed.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me