π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: Forms & Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: Forms & Discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 am

Grim_Spirit_Wolf wrote:I fell asleep last night, will get some posts up today

Kay kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:35 am

growlithe. wrote:name Amaury
age 3 years
gender Female
species King Cheetah
pack/pride Lion Pride
rank Deputy if not then Warrior
appearance Amaury is a tall cream-colored female with large blotchy spots and three dark stripes that run from her neck to her tail, the blotchy spots and stripes give her a unique appearance; often compared to a regal or majestic demeanor, she is also slightly larger than the typical cheetah and has longer softer fur and deep ambery-brown eyes.
personality Amaury is firm and stoic female who rarely shows emotion, she is regal and demands respect even without speaking, she may seem cold-hearted but deep down she truly cares about everyone around her and would do anything to keep them safe and well cared for; she has a soft spot for cubs and will gladly watch over them when not doing her duties, she hopes to one day have a lotter of her own.
family Open
mate/crush Open

name Stahl
age 4 1/2 years
gender Male
species Maned Wolf
pack/pride Hyena Pack
rank Warrior
appearance Stahl is a tall male with long black legs, he has a pointed black muzzle, large pointed ears that can rotate to find prey, and a mane on his neck that stands up when he senses danger; his body is covered with long reddish-brown hair with a black back and tail; he also has a white tail tip and throat with almond-shaped dark brown almost black eyes.
personality Stahl is a sweet, yet shy male, he is kind, gentle and accepting of others unless you threaten The Pack; he wishes to please those in The Pack and won't stop until he gets it right, however, Stahl has a short temper; easily becoming angered over the littlest of things and won't hesitate to lash out with tooth and claw.
family Open
mate/crush Open

Accepted, I’ll get the front page updated
I’m sorry again everybody for the lack of replies I’m pretty sure I got sun poisoning on my camping trip, trying to rest up but will still try to reply.
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 am

Alright! I’m a lot better feeling now, got a post up, also I’m not sure if I ever updated the front page for growlithe. Gonna go check real quick

Edit, I did at some point update the front page
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me