The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:05 pm

This is a conjoined roleplay with Moonclan, Sunclan, Cloudclan and Seaclan.

Please post all Out of character messages on this thread as well as all forms for your characters!

Moonclan Discussion Thread
Sunclan Discussion Thread

Moonclan Roleplay Thread
Sunclan Roleplay Thread

I will be updating the role-play thread with destinations inside of moonclan's territory with descriptions and photos.

I can't wait to get started!

UPDATES:
Sunclan || ACCEPTING
Moonclan || FULL
Cloudclan || WIP, can reserve
Seaclan || WIP, can reserve

FORM
Code: Select all
Username: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]

Cat's Name: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Appearance: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Personality & Background: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Clan: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Mate: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Crush: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]
Family: [color=#BFBFBF]HERE[/color]

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Territory Overview

The four clans reside near the ocean, where there's deep rooted forest land, open hillside outlooking the sea, sandy beaches and rivers flowing into the ocean. The river branches out between the four clans, providing drinking water and fish. No matter where each clan resides, they can hear the rippling of the tide and taste the salty tang of the ocean on their tongue.

Full Moon Gathering-Place

Every full moon, all four clans come together to share news under a sacred truce from Starclan. Elders, deputies, warriors, and apprentices are allowed to come with the leader's permission. To get to the gathering place, all clans must travel to the sand place (beach) until they see the High Cliff; below it there is a large clearing of sand surrounded by tall, yellowish, wavy strands of grass. The four leaders climb up to the High Cliff to be seen and heard by all of the clan cats and share news. Examples of this news would be something your clan has overcome in the past moon, new apprentices, new warriors, questioning other clans if they'd been on your territory, etc. Fighting is absolutely not allowed at a gathering. If fighting breaks out, or something that Starclan doesn't approve of, the moon will be covered by the clouds and the gathering is brought to a close. If any clan has to cross another's to reach the gathering, they shall not be harmed.

Half Moon Gathering-Place | The Moon Cave

Where medicine cats come each half-moon to share tongues with Starclan, their warrior ancestors. To get there, you must go all the way to the edge of the west border with the sand and follow it until you get to the second river connecting to the ocean. The landscape becomes rocky and you must climb around fallen rocks to get to the entrance of the cave. The ocean waves crash in and ripple to the back of the cave. There's a thin pathway along the edge of the water that leads deep into the pool filled cave. There, the medicine cats climb down to the large flat stone on the waters edge, where they drink from the starpool and fall into dreams with Starclan.

This is also where leaders come to receive their nine lives from Starclan, as well as to share tongues with them whenever they need it most. Apprentices must journey here before becoming a warrior.
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm, edited 25 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold ~ Warrior Cats Forms & Discussion

Postby tyjodunseph » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:23 pm

Username: tyjodunseph

Cat's Name: Dapplestar
Appearance: Image
Age: 65 moons old (5 years 5 months), she is on her 6th life
Personality: Dapplestar is a snappy she-cat but a fierce and brave leader. Despite her size (which is extremely petite) she is a dangerous fighter and enemy. She has claws like tigers with extreme sharpness. Her teeth are "fanged" with her canines slightly showing even with her mouth closed. She has never had a mate; her crush from long ago was killed in battle against Seaclan. Her littermates passed from sickness and injuries as well. She's closest with her medicine cat Cherrytail. Dapplestar does have a kind and understanding heart, but it's hidden behind her cold raspy tone and sharp quips. Kits and apprentices are a bit nervous around her because once again, despite her size, she is intimidating. She's quick to bite back at disrespectfulness and insolent behavior. She's quite cold due to not having many close friends/loved ones, and on top of that all she's been through throughout her lifetime.

Dapplestar was born a half-clan cat, her mother, Lilydapple, in Moonclan and father, Moonclaw in Sunclan. Once the kits were born, the two stopped seeing each other, and focused on being loyal to their own clans. They would still talk at gatherings in secret to share information about the kits; although the kits never found out about their half-clan heritage until they were warriors. Dapplekit had one sibling, Silentkit. The two she-cats looked much alike, both dark tortoiseshells; but they didn't get along so well. As a kit, Dapplestar was extremely bossy and rude to her littermate. She didn't like playing with Silentkit, due to her not being as big nor adventurous. She would often instead, try to play with the apprentices or even warriors when they were in camp. Her mother doted on her, and didn't so much do the same to her other daughter, Silentkit. Once apprenticed, Dapplepaw paid little to no attention to her sister. She tried to find friends anywhere besides Silentpaw. Once the two were made warriors, Dapplefang then felt a bit bad, and tried to revive their bond as kin, but it was far too late. Silentshadow left Moonclan soon after the she-cats discovered their father was a Sunclan cat. Soon after, Dapplefang became deputy and then later clan leader. Dapplestar holds onto a lot of regret for the way she treated her sister in the past. When the two interact at gatherings, it's a pretty cold exchange.

Mate: N/A
Crush: Whitetail
Family: Mother; Lilydapple, Father; Moonclaw, Sister; Silentstar

Cat's Name: Dreamheart
Appearance:Image
Personality: Dreamheart is a very lovely, polite she-cat, but she definitely has her sassy, sharp-tongued moments! Although you may not expect it, she is quite fierce in battle. She holds her clan close to her heart and mostly sees the best in every cat! if anything, she may be more short-tempered with those closest to her. Dreamheart, like her name foreshadows, often daydreams and especially romantically! She loves the idea of having her own kits one day. She was the only surviving kit in her litter, and ended up being nursed by a foster queen when her mother died during her kitting. This left her with some deep rooted sadness and confusion on why that had to happen to HER. This may or may not bring up situations in the future... Although her mother and littermates passed, the clan took in an abandoned kit,stormkit, after it lost its family. They became quite close due to them both being orphans. She also still has her father in the clan, Heavycloud. (message me if maybe you'd want a character who had kittens in the past who would be her foster "mom" or character(s) who could be her adopted nest mates.)
Mate: N/A
Crush: Potentially Ashenglow or Blizzardtuft
Family: Father, Heavycloud

Cat's Name: Heavycloud
Personality: Heavycloud is a bit more reserved since his mate Sunheart passed while kitting. He is a noble, strong, and wise warrior. Many thought he'd become deputy but he had been open about wanting to stay a warrior. His main concern is his daughter, Dreamheart; named after her mother. Heavycloud never thought he'd choose another mate after being devastated and left heartbroken without Sunheart. He tries to spend most of his time on patrols to keep his mind busy. Deep down he longs to feel close to another cat again, but he refuses to admit it out loud. He fears he'd be betraying his long lost mate. Heavycloud is loyal and admirable.
Mate: Deceased; Suncloud. Current; N/A
Crush: Poppynose or Bluestream
Family: Dreamheart, his daughter
Last edited by tyjodunseph on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:20 am

Username: LunarTheCat2047d1f

Cat's Name: Cherrysky

Apperence: Image
Credits: Reddit

Personality: Kind, sensitive, can snap, but rarely. Will alwauys try. Courages
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: None yet

Backstory

Cherrypaw always wanted to be a medicine cat. It was her one wish to hold herbs and heal her clanmates. But a diffrent cat assumed the position first, so she was left to become a warrior. Even though her dream was crushed, she did her best to become a warrior her clan could be proud of. If only our best were enough, she thought. After failing her assesment, Cherrypaw turned to StarClan. She begged them to tell her who she was meant to be. Couldn't be a medicine cat, failed a warrior. Her nose was better to the scent of herbs than prey, and her thoughts on hunting replaced with remembering herbs. The stars didn't answer that night, but the very next, Cherrypaw was apprenticed to tthe current medicine cat, as the previous one decided to become a Warrior instead. Her new mentor soon died, plunging her into their position before her training was complete, but she faced the dillemma with courage. Working hard, she became as much a full medicine cat as any, and had finally achieved her dream.

I hope this is close enough to real shes so prettyyy
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:38 am

@Lunarthecat I love cherry sky!! Would you be able to insert some of her back story? I'd love to read more about her before confirming her the position of Medicine cat. I'm also curious about the age part.. since apprentices are usually made warriors around 12 moons, medicine cat apprentices usually maybe even a bit longer than that. Would you like to increase her age or even make an explanation in her personality section of how/why she became the medicine cat so young? She's a gorgeous cat!!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:50 am

tyjodunseph wrote:@Lunarthecat I love cherry sky!! Would you be able to insert some of her back story? I'd love to read more about her before confirming her the position of Medicine cat. I'm also curious about the age part.. since apprentices are usually made warriors around 12 moons, medicine cat apprentices usually maybe even a bit longer than that. Would you like to increase her age or even make an explanation in her personality section of how/why she became the medicine cat so young? She's a gorgeous cat!!!

edited!
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:53 am

LunarTheCat2047d1f wrote:
tyjodunseph wrote:@Lunarthecat I love cherry sky!! Would you be able to insert some of her back story? I'd love to read more about her before confirming her the position of Medicine cat. I'm also curious about the age part.. since apprentices are usually made warriors around 12 moons, medicine cat apprentices usually maybe even a bit longer than that. Would you like to increase her age or even make an explanation in her personality section of how/why she became the medicine cat so young? She's a gorgeous cat!!!

edited!

Perfect!! Accepted!! Feel free to create a second character if you wish.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:58 am

tyjodunseph wrote:
LunarTheCat2047d1f wrote:

edited!

Perfect!! Accepted!! Feel free to create a second character if you wish.

thanks!!

How many need to be before we can play?

also soon i'll be adding her ap, to be played by someone else. A tom, Mistkit, to become Mistbranch

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:08 am

@lunar, i’m on mobile sorry for bad response now; i’d say we need at least 2 or 3 more warriors, a deputy and maybe another apprentice . i’m trying to spread the word, just making food right now haha.

I might be interested in playing mistpaw what do you think ? i like having multiple characters haha
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:15 am

tyjodunseph wrote:@lunar, i’m on mobile sorry for bad response now; i’d say we need at least 2 or 3 more warriors, a deputy and maybe another apprentice . i’m trying to spread the word, just making food right now haha.

I might be interested in playing mistpaw what do you think ? i like having multiple characters haha
Sure! Ler t me make his form

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:27 am

Username: LunarTheCatd1f

Cat's Name: Mistkit/Mistpaw/Mistbranch
Credits: Reader's Digest
Personality: Excited all the time, makes funny remarks, Great at herbs. Becomes: Solem, Sober, quiet, not very energetic

Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: None yet

For the leader of this rp to play with, but he is still my oc

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me