( ⊰ ✦❞ ⋅ a voyage to remember! // f&d! ⋅ ❝✦ ⊱ )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ⊰ ✦❞ ⋅ a voyage to remember! // f&d! ⋅ ❝✦ ⊱ )

Postby taetxe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 am

Any luck with the person who reserved the artist? ^.^
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:55 am

@velvet, I don't they're going to post anytime soon, so the role is yours if you want it! c:
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kellin Matthews

Postby taetxe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm

xxImagexx──────────────────────────────────
xxEvery time when I look in the mirror, all these lines on my face getting clearer.. The past is gone. It went by, like dusk to dawn. Isn't that the way? Everybody's got the dues in life to pay.

xxWhen my hair's all but gone and my memory fades, and the crowds don't remember my name.. When my hands don't play the strings the same way, I know you will still love me the same.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxi. kellin chase matthews. ii. strictly
xxknown as kellin. kelly's a deathwish.
xxiii. seventeen. iv. 10/31/00. v. scor
xxpio. vi. heterosexual/rom. vii. single.
xxviii. no crushes/interests. ix. agnost
xxic. x. student/artist. xi. main trait.
xxreserved. xii. + passionate, smart,
xxhonest, humorous. xiii. - standoffish,
xxintimidating, blunt, overprotective.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kellin comes off as a guy who can be a mystery at first. Even though he's not shy, he can be a bit hard to get to know, considering he usually doesn't talk much in crowds. Somehow, it's unknown how, but he makes mystery and quiet seem very charming. He is very witty towards everyone, having a weird yet good sense of humor. That and his unexpected intelligence, charisma and generous behavior is what makes him a bit of an interesting guy. So, in general, he can be a guy who's easy to love past his tough exterior, having a love for fun and taking risks. However, due to his somewhat grunge appearance and troublesome attitude (plus his intense stare), he's known to be naturally intimidating. Plus, his interest in the more darker things makes him a little frightening to some. He also doesn't do really good with being told what to do. He's not for someone who likes to take over everything. Kellin is a naturally dominant person, who usually likes to do all the work. He's not for the girl who wears the pants in the relationship. Despite the fact he can be somewhat lazy at times, he makes a great leader. Being very smart, a strong tolerance of manipulation and a large amount of self-control when it's needed. However, Kellin himself pretty much doesn't make much sense, if we're really being honest here. Kellin's not emotional, but he does feel intense emotions. Every time he feels something, it goes straight to his heart, which makes it even harder to express his feelings towards other without messing it up. When he cares for someone, he cares deeply, and wants to fight for them, be their protector and make them feel how they made him feel. Selfless, he would come as to close to dying for the people he loves.

Standing at six feet, Kellin has a bit of a skinny yet above average muscle build. He doesn't feel a need to really upgrade his build, he thinks he's fine the way he is. He owns a natural dirty blonde color to his hair, while having patches of lighter strands due to him previous dying his hair blonde before. It's naturally curly, though sometimes he likes to comb it and hopefully make it less stressful to deal with. He has dark, deep brown eyes that are capable of an intense stare he can give. Though he doesn't take much consideration in his sense of fashion, he usually sports a casual, dark grunge look at least.

Kellin Chase Matthews was born on a cool, Autumn night in Charleston, South Carolina, to two parents who weren't even close to being ready for kids. But instead of being held up for adoptions, his uncle and aunt got custody of him. When he was four, his uncle was brutally killed by a robber who took nearly all of his privileges, and left him and his aunt broke. His aunt then went crazy enough to lose custody of Kellin, and it was then he was sent to be adopted. Many foster homes didn't want him because of how distant and rebellious he would be towards him, so he was given up easily. It wasn't until he was eleven that he got fully adopted by a family who many people considered miracle workers for being able to take care of such a dark child. However, there was something about that family he felt attached to. Whether it'd be their historic house or the fact they had many things in common with him, there was something that he couldn't leave behind. Being a child that was born on Halloween definitely had it's advantages. Many though he was a demon child because of that, and sometimes, he likes to pretend he is. Not only is it his birthday, but it's his favorite holiday overall.

The Artist.

coding, character and form;; velvet melodies.
font;; Gymnastik DEMO
fc/vc;; evan peters
song lyrics;; dream on - aerosmith / thinking out loud - ed sheeran
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kellin Matthews - Trivia

Postby taetxe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 pm

xxMy shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there would find me. 'Til then, I walk alone.

xxSomebody get me through this nightmare, I can't control myself! So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one would ever change this animal I have become! Help me believe, it's not the real me. Somebody help me tame this animal!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxplaylist
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
trivia here

font;; Gymnastik
fc/vc;; evan peters
song lyrics;; boulevard of broken dreams - green day / animal i have become - three days grace
Last edited by taetxe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kellin Matthews - Relations

Postby taetxe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:28 pm

xxIs it you I want, or just the notion of a heart to wrap around so I can find my way around. Safe to say from here, you're getting closer now. We are never sad, cause we're not allowed to be.

xxTell my mother, tell my father, I've done the best I can.. To make them realize that this is my life, I hope they understand. I'm not angry, I'm just saying, sometimes goodbye is a second chance.

┏━━━━━━━┓
xx♥ - love interest
xx★ - friend
xx✓ - positive
xx♦ - neutral
xx✗ - negative
xx☢ - enemy
xx♡ - ex
xx✮ - related

┗━━━━━━━┛
    Marquesa Leventis / The Queen Bee ➵ (symbol)
    words

Julian Cooper / The King ➵ (symbol)
    words

Catalina Kyle - The Heartbreaker ➵ (symbol)
    words

The Hipster ➵ (symbol)
    words

The Smartphone ➵ (symbol)
    words

Benji McCay / The Trouble ➵ (symbol)
    words

Jeremyah Jordan McCoy / The Jock ➵ (symbol)
    words

Matthew Torres / The Lifeguard ➵ (symbol)
    words

Luna Castillo / The Classy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Emmett Lopez / The Laugh ➵ (symbol)
    words

Alice Cooper / The Party Girl ➵ (symbol)
    words

Augustus Nassir / The Prince ➵ (symbol)
    words

Elijah Fitzgerald / The Shy Guy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Iolana Ania / The Surfer ➵ (symbol)
    words

Wilder Grant / The Nerd ➵ (symbol)
    words

Symphony Vilar / The Gamer ➵ (symbol)
    words

Daphne Fitzpatrick / The Techy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Jung Yoongi / The Musician ➵ (symbol)
    words

Infinity Pierce / The Tomboy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Park Jimin / The Vlogger ➵ (symbol)
    words

Diamond Malloy / The Actress ➵ (symbol)
    words

Maxwell Humphrey / The Tourist ➵ (symbol)
    words

Amber Dawson / The Chef ➵ (symbol)
    words

font;; Gymnastik DEMO
fc/vc;; evan peters
song lyrics;; -
Last edited by taetxe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daphne Fitzpatrick

Postby taetxe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 am

xxImagexx───────────────────────────────
xxAnd I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. And up until now, I had xxsworn myself that I'm content with loneliness, because none of it was worth the risk. But xxdarlin', you are the only exception.

xxStop and stare, you start to wonder why you're here and not there. And you'd give xxanything to get what's fair, but fair ain't what you really need. Oh, can you see what I xxsee?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxi. full name. daphne juliet fitzpatr
xxick. ii. known as daphne, daph's rar
xxe. iii. seventeen. iv. 03/05/01. v. p
xxisces. vi. heterosexual/rom. vii. sing
xxle. viii. no crushes/interests. ix. bap
xxtist. x. student/no occupation. xi. m
xxain trait. caring. xii. + thoughtful, s
xxmart, adventurous, fun-loving. xiii.
xx- cautious, awkward, impulsive, mo
xxody.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Daphne is a thoughtful, sensitive and slightly childlike girl who always tries to see the good side of people. While knowing it may not be possible to be friends with everyone, and being a little shy, she wants to be friends with whoever will let her. She cares for others deeply, and takes any sort of relationship seriously, whether it be love or friendship. Adventurous, she loves to explore and try new things. An open mind to new things, she's accepting to all and wouldn't want judge. She's very smart, with a high IQ and decent intelligence. Especially with technology. Tablets, computers and phones, she can usually fix problems easily. Though she isn't perfect, she will make mistakes every now and then. But her knowledge on technology mobiles is very high, probably higher than anyone she knows. While being a technology geek and a real sweetheart, her fun-loving side is usually underestimated. While not usually noticed at parties due to her reputation and slight shyness, she treasures any chance she can get to actually have fun and let loose. She would love to actually get to go to a real party for once. While not good at jokes, sometimes she says them anyway, hoping to make people laugh with how bad they are. While not exactly insecure, she is a bit humble, often rejecting riches for a more relaxed, meaningful matter. Having a deep emotional side and imagination, she loves songs and anything with a deep meaning. She usually escapes reality when alone, being a big daydreamer. Alongside with this is the more negative qualities. Being one to express better with writing than actually talking, and one to be stuck inside her shell, she can be a bit awkward when it comes to opening up to others. Along with cautious when there comes a time where she feels a need to not trust anyone, and paranoid when the anxious feeling comes. Alongside with this, is a surprisingly short temper and moody side whenever tensions rise. Some may also say she can be a bit naive, which she might be, but she doesn't want to change her optimism just to be more practical. When attached, she can be a bit clingy and obsessive. Not so much to want to take over someone's life, but one to always be afraid someone might change their mind about her. And she's not so good at defending herself or others, but she would defend others anyway.

Standing at five feet and four inches, Daphne has a skinny and average build. With one ear piercing that she got as a little girl, she has a light tan. She has long brunette hair that is sometimes joined by a various colored beanie on top. With piercing yet dreamy green eyes, she sometimes has a natural pink tint to her cheeks. Which could be makeup, but is most likely part of her face. She has a girly and casual lean on her outfits. though she will sometimes sport a bohemian and/or exotic addition to it.

Growing up in New Jersey, Daphne has what you say a good life. She was an only child of a married couple who decided to divorce later on, when she was around three. Though her parents were technically still 'friends', tension was able to rise between them easily, making Daphne sometimes afraid for both of them to be in the same room. She has half-siblings from her dad's side, but her mother decided to stay with one. For now, and possibly the rest of her life. Though given many chances to not believe in love, she never lost hope. She always dreamed of meeting that one 'prince charming' and never believing in life. However, that was put on pause when she developed leukemia at a young age, which she almost died from. Then, a miracle happened a year and a half later and she was cancer-free, and she's been healthy since. She and her family couldn't be more grateful.

The Techy.

font;; Cloud Calligraphy
fc/vc;; katherine langford
song lyrics;; the only exception - paramore / stop and stare - onerepublic
Last edited by taetxe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daphne Fitzpatrick - Trivia

Postby taetxe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 am

xxI'd like to make myself believe, the planet earth turns slowly.. It's hard to say I'd rather xxstay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems.

xxHold the door, say please, say thank you. Don't steal, don't cheat, and don't lie. I know xxyou've got mountains to climb, but always stay humble and kind.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxplaylist
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
trivia here

font;; Cloud Calligraphy
song lyrics;; fireflies - owl city / humble and kind - tim mcgraw
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daphne Fitzpatrick - Relations

Postby taetxe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:48 am

xxDid you see that shooting star tonight? Were you dazzled by the same constellation? Did xxyou and Jupiter conspire to get me? I think you and the moon and neptune got it right, xx'cause now I'm shining bright.

xxWhen tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace, xxwhen you love someone and it goes to waste.. Could it be any worse? Lights will guide xxyou home, and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you.

┏━━━━━━━┓
xx♥ - love interest
xx★ - friend
xx✓ - positive
xx♦ - neutral
xx✗ - negative
xx☢ - enemy
xx♡ - ex
xx✮ - related

┗━━━━━━━┛
    Marquesa Leventis / The Queen Bee ➵ (symbol)
    words

Julian Cooper / The King ➵ (symbol)
    words

Catalina Kyle / The Heartbreaker ➵ (symbol)
    words

The Hipster ➵ (symbol)
    words

The Smartphone ➵ (symbol)
    words

Benji McCay / The Trouble ➵ (symbol)
    words

Jeremyah Jordan McCoy / The Jock ➵ (symbol)
    words

Matthew Torres / The Lifeguard ➵ (symbol)
    words

Luna Castillo / The Classy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Emmett Lopez / The Laugh ➵ (symbol)
    words

Alice Cooper / The Party Girl ➵ (symbol)
    words

Augustus Nassir / The Prince ➵ (symbol)
    words

Elijah Fitzgerald / The Shy Guy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Iolana Ania / The Surfer ➵ (symbol)
    words

Wilder Grant / The Nerd ➵ (symbol)
    words

Symphony Vilar / The Gamer ➵ (symbol)
    words

Kellin Matthews / The Artist ➵ (symbol)
    words

Jung Yoongi / The Musician ➵ (symbol)
    words

Infinity Pierce / The Tomboy ➵ (symbol)
    words

Park Jimin / The Vlogger ➵ (symbol)
    words

Diamond Malloy / The Actress ➵ (symbol)
    words

Maxwell Humphrey / The Tourist ➵ (symbol)
    words

Amber Dawson / The Chef ➵ (symbol)
    words

font;; Cloud Calligraphy
song lyrics;; bright - echosmith / fix you - coldplay
Last edited by taetxe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:49 am

@velvet, accepted!

how do you guys feel about starting sometime this week?? let me know your thoughts! c:
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:09 am

I would enjoy it, although I will be busy on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me