Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:42 pm

This is a discussion thread for this roleplay. All oc and character forms are to be posted here. Feel free to ask questions or post plot twists here
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i will be a hero!"

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm

➳name; izuku midoriya
    ➳alias; deku
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳fandom; boku no hero academia (my hero academia)
    ➳team; white (member)

➳hair; green
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 145 lbs

➳abilities / powers; one for all: inherited from toshinori yagi, izuku's quirk gives him access to stockpiled power, granting him superhuman strength and greatly enhanced agility and mobility by spreading his power through his body. though he has yet to demonstrate superhuman speed, immense reflexes, and durability on the level of all might, izuku has shown to be able to properly control a small percentage of one for all's power, using it to enhance his strength, speed, and agility. if izuku does not spread one for all throughout his body evenly, his body can be immensely damaged from the force of his movements. he has also displayed a type of mental connection to the previous users of one for all. even when not using his quirk, he excels in hand to hand combat and is quick witted
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; izuku is a very timid, helpful and polite boy, frequently overreacting to abnormal situations with exaggerated expressions. due to being bullied since childhood for being born without a quirk, he is initially portrayed as insecure, being more reserved and not self-expressive, especially in front of katsuki bakugo, who constantly subdued him for his aspirations to be a hero. however, he has gradually turned into a more confident and brave person, to the point of developing some leadership skills. izuku is also very diligent and strong-willed. his dream of becoming a hero drove him to develop a habit of writing down notes about everything he knows in regards to their quirks. because of this practice, izuku has developed a great analytical mind and is easily able to form complex battle plans in a matter of seconds, taking advantage of his allies' and enemies’ quirks to put them in motion. he externalizes his observations through endless mumbling, a habit which annoys or scares his peers. he often writes down his observations in a notebook he refers to as hero analysis for the future. izuku is a caring person, and will never hesitate to rescue someone in danger, even if he knows that he is not strong enough to do it. often, he does this on a whim, taking a more careless approach than the usual overthinking he goes through. he has also shown to be selfless enough to try to help people with personal, emotional problems, even if it does not concern him, claiming that a hero is someone that meddles on the lives of other people. izuku's heroic spirit is recognized by many, having earned the loyalty and gratitude of others who previously did not care for him. izuku appears to have a more brash and abrasive side to him that mostly shows up when he finds himself in combat. this side of him makes him act more like katsuki, being rather loud and unwavering, and also with a strong drive towards victory. he claims that this is because he sees katsuki as the embodiment of what someone who strives for victory should be. he also has admitted that he doesn't like this side of him very much, and tends to keep it in check.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"forgive me, brother"

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm

➳name; claus
    ➳alias; the masked man
    ➳age; 13
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳fandom; mother 3
    ➳team; red (member)

➳hair; orange / ginger
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 104 lbs

➳abilities / powers; claus is a psi user which means he has psychic/supernatural abilities that allow him to generate fire, lightning, and ice. he can generate them through various body parts such as his hands, feet, and even head, however when he is the masked man he is unable to generate fire and ice, but can wield lightning with his sword. his special move is called pk love and it is only a psi power that him and his twin have access to.
    ➳weapons; claus is a skilled fighter for his young age. upon being experimented on and brainwashed by the pig king, he learned how to wield a sword that he can use to transfer his psi powers through. when he is the masked man, he also has a canon arm that he can fire missiles from. he is able to change between claus and the masked man from a bracelet he wears, but he does not enjoy the masked man and he only changes if that side of him takes over

➳personality; growing up, claus was always the opposite of his twin brother, lucas. he was the brave and ambitious twin and always was the one to protect his brother. when he sets his mind to something, he always goes through with it even if the consequences look grim for him. some say he is borderline stupid for some of the actions he pursues, but all he wants to do is be a hero and show that he is strong enough to fight off anyone and everyone that tries to hurt him or his family. however when in his masked man persona, claus is a completely different person. even though he is able to separate himself from the masked man persona now, he still has his moments where he is drawn into the rage the masked man had. the brainwashed boy that he once had been comes out and he is compliant to any and all orders given without questioning them. this is when he is his most dangerous and when he does return to his claus persona he does not remember anything that previously happened.

➳history; claus was born and raised in tazmily village along with his twin brother lucas. while growing up he was taught to be a kind and caring boy and his parents hoped that he and lucas would always have each other when danger came. one day, his mother took him and lucas to visit their grandfather at his house in the mountains while their father stayed home to help around the village. however, their return wasn't as joyful as their time with their grandfather had been. as they were returning back to their village, a storm came and a mutated draco attacked the family. their mother told them to run and the two boys did just that, only to watch their mother die. when their father was reunited with them, the family mourned their loss and at that time, claus vowed to avenge his mother's death. taking his father pocket knife, the boy took off to find the mutated draco and take him down. however, his attempt was nothing but failure. the boy was thought to be dead, but the pig king found him on the verge of death and took him in instead. this is when his experimenting began. the boy was mutated and brainwashed to follow every order given. now under the name the masked man, he was given the commander position of the pigmask army and told to seek out the seven needles. he races against lucas to pull the needles and release the dragon in the name of the pig king. however, when he finally confronts lucas at the last needle, he is bewildered by lucas' refusal to fight him. as their battle continued, slowly, he began to remember who he really was and when he finally came to reality who he was fighting against, he purposely shot lightning from his sword causing a fatal blow to himself because of the franklin badge his brother wore.
    (this portion is a headcanon of mine and is not deemed actual history for him, but i will be using because this will explain how he is still alive)
    once the dragon was released by lucas and breathed new life into the nowhere islands, it spared claus' life, but wasn't fully able to fix him. though he was able to return to what he truly looked like, he still has access to the masked man persona. he has struggled to control it and he is scared to call upon it to protect himself and others, but if he has to use it, it's one press of a button away. he still can have his claus persona while in the uniform, but that is the struggle he has.

➳other; art by heyfresco
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby rattiie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:49 pm

mark ;v;

is there an age limit?
☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲, 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲, 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐲𝐚𝐲~!
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Nope, there are no age limits. All ages are accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠ Celestia Ludenberg ♠

Postby molotov » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:57 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
survival is not based on who is the strongest
or the smartest.

name; Celestia Ludenberg
        alternate titles; ultamate gambler
        age; sixteen
        gender; female
        sexuality; bisexual
        fandom; dangnaronpa; trigger happy havoc
        team; white

hair; black
        eyes; red
        build; slim
        skin tone; pale
        height; 5'5"
        weight; 101 lbs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

as an experienced gambler, celestia appears collected, cold and cunning by nature.
    she possesses the ability to manipulate others to do her bidding and can lie with a straight face.

celestia is a very ambitious person, as she declared that she will do anything it takes to win, and
    is ready to go as far as murdering someone or manipulating others in cold blood. she is extremely
    selfish and values her life over the lives of others, stating she has no problem sacrificing others in
    order to save herself. she also has a lot of pride, refusing to surrender no matter how far into a c-
    orner she's pushed, as long as the chance for victory remains..

her mannerisms are strict, refined and her spoiled nature emphasizes this due to her aspiring to be
    like european royalty. she despises her real self as she dislikes ordinary and common things and co-
    nsiders her real identity and name to be one of "a loser". celestia speaks softly and smiles often in
    order to imitate victorian mannerisms and etiquette as a lady. she usually uses polite language wh-
    enever she talks to the others, but her short-temperedness surfaces when something fails to go as
    well as she expects it to.

Last edited by molotov on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“Hello, Old Friends!”-Tord

Postby FieryKitti14 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:27 pm

[img]-[/img]

[size=85][list]➳name;Tord Larson
➳age;26
➳gender; Male
➳sexuality; Pansexual
➳crush; None
➳fandom; Eddsworld (canon character)
➳team; Red (leader) [heh heh. geddit? :3]

➳hair; Brown (horns hair style)
➳eyes; Green
➳skin tone; Pale
➳height; 5’2”
➳weight; 102 lb.

➳abilities / powers; Good aim with weapons, can create robots
➳weapons; Shotgun (2)

➳personality;
Positive:Happy, Relaxed(usually), Friendly(usually), Extrovert, intelligent
Negative:, Untrustworthy, Easily Annoyed, Claustrophobic, Trigger-Happy
➳other; a
(is this good now, or does it still need some tweaking?)
Last edited by FieryKitti14 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alpha dog and Ωmegalomaniac

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 pm

name ;; unknown
      alias ;; Alpha
      age ;; mid-late thirties, ~36
      gender ;; female
      sexuality ;; heterosexual
      fandom ;; The Walking Dead
      role ;; black team leader

hair ;; absent
      eyes ;; dark brown
      skin tone ;; white
      height ;; est. 5'8"
      weight ;; est. 150 lbs.

A svelte, lithe woman, dressed in solid black and completely bald, is the Alpha of the Whisperers. Her true name is unknown, as her people do not refer to each other by name. The Whisperers live their lives by 'survival of the fittest, and being the Alpha comes with the implication that she is the strongest and most resilient among them, and maintains her position by swiftly dispatching anyone who challenges her role. Because of this, Alpha is deeply determined not to show any weakness whatsoever. This includes emotional weakness and even signs of empathy towards others, leaving her outward persona stern, cold, and calculating. She is certainly a fearsome figure, being unafraid to defend the morally abominable, lawless ways of her people and dismiss the suffering of others with no more than a few words. However, just because she is willing to uphold these laws doesn't mean they don't trouble her. Beneath her icy exterior is a highly distraught mother who cannot let go of her emotions no matter how hard she tries, and for whom revealing no glimpse of weakness has taken a heavy toll. Certainly, the harsh ambivalence she generally shows towards others isn't something she would ever let go of easily, but you may not have to dig deep to see a sheep in wolf's clothing.
Last edited by bigwig. on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ my lover's got humor ♦

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:33 pm

"Y

n,"

"I

u"

paint junk honey,

name ;;
Edward Morgan Blake
alias ;;
The Comedian
gender ;;
cismale
age ;;
~41
sexuality ;;
heterosexual

face so sunny

fandom ;;
DC
role ;;
yellow team member
powers/weapons of choice;
- physical strength/power
- weaponry varies
weaknesses;
- human limitations

ain't that funny

"The Comedian" may seem like a misnomer for the carelessly cruel, deeply cynical individual who wears it, but in fact, it is perhaps the most apt title that can be given to him. On the surface, he often seems like a simple hard-headed thug, but there is a surprising amount of grim philosophy behind his actions and his outlook. He is well-acquainted with the selfish and hedonistic instincts of humanity; he sees almost everything as a 'joke' and therefore often appears downright nihilistic, not adhering to any principles and not caring for others or their behavior because he sees humanity as self-serving and circular-thinking at its core, and ultimately expects them to act only for themselves. This also leads him to care very little about his own actions, rather embracing his own connection to humanity's savage nature and becoming, in a way, a twisted parody of it. He is little but amused at others' attempts to distance themselves from this, and even pegs other masked heroes as petty and naive. However, in his judgement of the flaws inherent to others' self-justification, there is often an unwanted truth to the Comedian's statements. Outwardly, he displays little to no guilt over his own callousness, though that doesn't necessarily mean he has never felt any. He is violent, arrogant, and nihilistic, giving only glimpses at a strange, profound loneliness beneath all that hostility. That undertone of loneliness and deep regret is perhaps the greatest of all his jokes, as it's never strong enough to leave one certain of its existence.
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:06 pm

@molotov; Accepted. I'm assuming she's just a member of the white team and not leader?

@fieryKitti; Could you add a bit more to his personality and such to give me a bit more about him
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me