♥️ ClawClan Discussion ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

♥️ ClawClan Discussion ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Information

Welcome to ClawClan. We are Clan of former rogues, loners, kittypets, and even Clan cats. Some of us are descendants of the legendary BloodClan, where some of us get our more aggressive nature.

Despite ClawClan being loosely based on the legends of BloodClan, they are not cruel and brutal. They live in a camp and have rules similar to those of the Clan cats, just changed up a bit to fit their natures a bit more.
They live somewhat near the territory of the Clan cats, but far enough that it would take a day or two of travelling to get to the lake.
Their camp is partly in an abandoned junkyard, partly on the edge of a forest. The leader's den is at the top of a large boulder inside a small shelter made of some boxes and scrap metal. The rest of the cats' dens are located in tree hollows, other shelters within the junkyard, and dug under tree roots.
ClawClan cats are accustomed to hunt an assortment of prey, due to each cat's different background. They have many different abilities and distinctive skills depending on where they come from, which is a wide range of places.
They are open for any cat to join the Clan, though some of the Clanmates aren't very welcoming of certain cats.
For the most part, ClawClan cats are very cooperative and respectful of each other, but many of the cats can be irritable at times and start arguments and small fights. Usually cats will hide their dislike for other cats of the Clan, but will occasionally show it.

ClawClan was created sometime after Shard became a loner and heard of the Clans a couple times, when she decided to try and learn more about them. She ended up hearing about the legend of BloodClan at some point, and decided to try and round up some rogues and loners she knew to create something similar. She was seen as a weak cat, and figured if she followed the legacy of BloodClan and acted intimidating, others would respect and fear her to the point that she would never be threatened or attacked ever again. She crafted some claws and teeth into her collar, those mostly being from rats and maybe a fox, to look more threatening like Scourge.
After she created the Clan, she recruited many kittypets, loners, and rogues who wished for a new life.
Last edited by sockwearer on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥️ ClawClan Discussion ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:49 pm

ClawClan cats
Leader:
Shard - White she-cat with pale gray paws and ice blue eyes, and has a bright purple collar with some rat and fox teeth on it. She is a bit smaller than the usual cat, and has been teased about it. She was originally a kittypet named Bella, but ran away at around three moons old and changed her name to Ice. She is known to her Clan and enemies as Shard, as she finds it to be a fiercer name than Ice, but most of her friends know her as Ice. She has told no one about her kittypet life, but occasionally references to it. She has a brother named Freckle, but has lost contact with him and has almost completely forgotten about him, as her kittypet years are sort of a repressed memory. She is generally kind, but can get irritable and snappy, sometimes threatening if it comes down to it. Despite her small stature, she is a great hunter and is very agile, and she's a pretty good fighter as well. She can be stubborn and impatient, and can be a bit vain at times, but generally has good intentions and is a good cat. She is around eighteen moons, fairly young to have started a Clan. (potioncat)

Deputies (2 max):

Medicine cats (3 max):

Medicine cat apprentices (3 max):

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Loners

Rogues

Kittypets
Freckle - An eighteen moon old white tom with light gray freckles on his snout and on his cheeks. He has light teal eyes and usually has a soft smile on his face. He is generous, thoughtful, and kind of awkward. He doesn't think very highly of himself, causing negative thoughts, and he's fairly emotional. His sister is Ice, though he knows her as Bella, and has mostly forgotten about her except for a few memories. He can sometimes be protective when someone is threatening or insulting his friends, but usually avoids conflict. He is kind of anxious most of the time, sometimes catching himself stressing about things that are extremely unlikely to happen. (potioncat)

Form:
Name ||
Gender ||
Age ||
Rank ||
Personality ||
Flaws ||
Looks (picture or description) ||
History (required, can be short) ||
Crush/mate? ||
Kin ||
Other? ||
Last edited by sockwearer on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥️ ClawClan ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Open to posting
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:26 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:28 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:29 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:32 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:33 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me