LAKECLAN - a new beginning - D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

LAKECLAN - a new beginning - D&F

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 am

a new beginning
➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
Hey there! This is the discussion thread for Lakeclan, the roleplay is linked below.
Post your forms which include; Name, username (hidden away just to be able to find your cat easier), gender, age, rank, personality,
history (optional) and appearance (image or description)

Feel free to reserve slots that are available!

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵
Roleplay thread
Last edited by endless shelter;; on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LAKECLAN - a new beginning - D&F

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:31 am

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾Image
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

┌──────────────────┐

────────⊰ ♛ ⊱────────
She was born a loner, with her adopted siblings, a she
cat and tom. Her mother was River, her sister Stream
and brother, Pond. At 3 moons, she learnt to fish with
ease and same with swimming. Often praised for it.
At four moons, she learnt to hunt owl for her size.
A half-moon later, a big journey began, the lake that
lived at was completely polluted. Suddenly was woken
up and told about starclan. They travelled through
marsh until a hawk cried, it almost killed Stream until
River got rid of it; they ran off to a meadow to escape.
Stream had her last thoughts in a meadow's lullaby.
In a vigil, a fox attacked. River grabbed Pond and run
to the tunnels, it was the last she saw of her family.
She was found in trees by clan cats, "It's okay, the fox
is gone." She was taken in by the clan, her name being
Lakekit. During the moons she suffered from paranoia
and anxiety from her past events, they did the best to
help by extra praise through getting things that were
not so easy for her. As Lakefrost, she gained alot more
confidence, and as leader, she knows what to do.

────────⊰ ♛ ⊱────────

└──────────────────┘
xxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

┌────────
User: endless
shelter;;
Name: Lake,Lakekit,
Lakepaw, Lakefrost,
Lakestar
Breed: Maine coon
H: 48 cm W: 14kg
Length: 54 cm
Fur: Long and silky,
her pattern is of a
classic tabby design
coated in silver.
Eye Colour: Gold
containing a green
centre.

└────────
xxxxxxxxx

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
Lakestar is protective, helping whenever she can, she wants to make sure her clan
is safe and healthy. She knows that she can't save everyone, but will help them get
to starclan. She also is shrewd, being more able to see if something is quite wrong.
Yet from her past, she will try to stay calm and help other cats relax when stressed.
From all this she is still lively and having a kit like personality still being true to her
self, and also a bit of a show-off, which sometimes gets a bit annoying.
From all this links to her paranoia, which causes a lot of stress and distrust, which
makes her jump a bit and makes her a lot more suspicious of cats than normal.
Her being so paranoid causes her to be impatient, she is more likely to get annoyed
at cats who are being too slow, especially when they know she'll be furious at them.

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i can disappear | pepperstep and sweetthorn

Postby crash the mode » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:13 am

too close!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi xxx c a n xxx d x e x c x o x m x p x o x s x e
too close!
x
name pepperstep | sweetthorn name
gender tom | tom gender
age 40 moons | 40 moons age
rank warrior | warrior rank
apprentice n/a | n/a apprentice
kin sweetthorn | pepperstep kin

pepperstep has a white tail-tip. sweetthorn has a white spot on his chest. they're otherwise identical.

⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻

born pepperkit and sweetkit to a molly named mallowcloud, the brothers were no different from any other litter in the nursery. they communicated well with others and didn't feel nervous when separated from each-other's company. it was only after they were apprenticed, and after sweetpaw fell from a high branch while his mentor was otherwise occupied, that they became so dependent on one-another. sweetpaw's recovery wasn't particularly long, but from the moment he regained consciousness in the medicine den he didn't say a word. pepperpaw fussed until his brother would speak to him again, which he eventually did. sweetpaw continued his training more subdued than before but went on to become a warrior on schedule. over time pepperstep learned to read his brother's expressions and interpret them for others to whom sweetthorn would not speak himself.

⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻

if mischief is at hand, pepperstep and sweetthorn are probably involved. the littermates are near-silent and near-inseparable. while they audibly communicate between themselves, sweetthorn especially tends to keep quiet when in the company of others. pepperstep acts as a translator during these times, though it's safe to say that what he says and what sweetthorn's body language communicates are slightly different-- sweetthorn is a bit harsh and pepperstep would like to act as a buffer between his brother's sharp words and cats who may not know him so well. unless it is required for their duties (rarely, as the leader agrees they work best as a pair), the brothers are never apart. they rarely disagree on a course of action, and even when their opinions differ one or the other will defer to whoever has the strongest bias. when separated pepperstep acts-- for the most part --much in the same way he would otherwise, though the observant cat might recognize a nervous twitch of his whiskers. when separated sweetthorn keeps himself quiet but without his brother to intervene his clanmates might feel his anger more strongly.

⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻

username: crash the mode
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:41 am

Accepted! You'll be added to the allegiances in a short bit!
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth is trash. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 pm

res female warrior. thank you!
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Only_Sky
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Basic Profile -
    Name: Dewpaw (nose)
    Psychological -
    Dislikes: Competition, Swimming, Moths
    Fears: Rivers/streams, Feeling alone, Foxes
    Skills -
    Strengths: Balance, Speed, Flexibility
    Weaknesses: Power, Strength, Swimming
    Specializes In: Rush - High speed charges, works
    well in hunting; catches prey off guard. Can
    be used to attack then evade an enemy.
    Physical -
    Fur Colour: Tabico
    Markings: None
    Eye Colour: Warm amber
    Build: Average, borderline small size, slim
    Scars: Very few
    Hinderment(s): None of concern.

ↁewpaw

• Jealous - Arrogant - Outspoken - Inconsiderate - Rebellious
    Spoilt and bratty. These are the first thinks that come to mind when one thinks of Dewpaw. The tabby and white she-cat is truly a pawful. Dewpaw has a high.. opinion of herself, she believes that she is very skilled, and perhaps in certain aspects this is true, but her belief is that she is skilled in just about everything. A bit of a smart alec, she often thinks that she knows the answer or solution to everything, and even if she is wrong, she will either stick to her answer, or claim that she knew already and was just testing. She has a tendency to get very jealous of others, whether it be because they've received praise, have the attention of others, are prettier than she, or even just plain old did something better than she did, she gets unbearably jealous of them. But, she isn't one to keep quite, oh no, Dewpaw is outspoken, and will voice her thoughts and feelings, if not to show her irritation, then to simply let other's know whats up, whether or not they'd like to, and without care for how it will affect others. Even if she's told off for being rude or mean, Dewpaw tends to brush it off. She hates being told what and what not to do when it's not training, and feels as though other's are being unnecessarily mean to her, getting upset or angry with them despite them often being in the right.

• One of four. Dewkit was one of the four kits of Birchbreeze, a tortoiseshell queen that had a bad temper and an ironic disliking for kits. Birchbreeze openly complained about her kits, and often said suggestive things that indicated that she regretted having them, though she never gave a proper statement of these suggestions. Dewkit's kithood was rather mixed in terms of family relationships; She and her litter-mates often fought for attention from their mother, who more often than not simply ignored them or yelled at them, or sometimes simply left them on their own. However, one of the other queen, Mapleclaw, half took them in, often inviting them to come play with her or stay in her nest, as her two kits were much older and shared a different nest. Mapleclaw often treated the kits to bits of fur or feathers to play with from her meals, and also gave them downy feathers or especially comfy bits of moss to put in their nest. One could say that Mapleclaw was more or less their mother figure, though they would always see Birchbreeze as their parent.
    Dewkit considered herself the favourite of the litter, seeing as Birchbreeze never really singled her out when telling them off, and rarely paid much attention when Dewkit played with her tail or cuddled close to her - Though that could be because she was the smallest, and less boisterous of her litter. Also, Mapleclaw tended to pity Dewkit, because of how she was most ignored, and so took special care of her, often letting the kit sleep in her nest, which was lined with many feathers, and Dewkit began to grow a love for them, demanding more. Dewkit became rather spoilt, and thus grew to be rather cocky and rude.
    As she and her siblings grew older, Dewkit became more talkative and confident, not hesitating to speak her mind. She also became rather troublesome, talking back to apprentices and warriors, and dared to even back-chat the deputy! Though despite her rather bratty nature, she was apprenticed, and determination to beat the other apprentices shot up like a fresh sprout, and her goal is to become the best.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Basic Profile -
    Name: Sparrowface
    Psychological -
    Dislikes: Complaints, Hunting, Romantic commitment
    Fears: Drowning, Permanent injury
    Skills -
    Strengths: Balance, Endurance, Accuracy
    Weaknesses: Swimming, Strength, Speed
    Specializes In:
    Endurance - Sparrowface is very
    dependant on his ability to endure
    running and other physical activities
    for a long time in order to remain
    a hard working warrior.
    Physical -
    Fur: Brown/Chocolate
    Markings: None
    Eye Colour: Green
    Build: Average, slim yet muscular
    Scars: A torn left ear.
    Hinderment(s):
    None of concern.

Sparrowface

• Outgoing - Conceited - Playful - Flirtacious - Impertinent
    Sparrowface has always been a very outgoing character, wanting to befriend and talk to everyone he meets, however. although he is friendly, he is also very rude. Though not always intentional, Sparrowface lacks proper manners, and comes across as very rude and disrespectful. Conceited and flirtacious, these two traits mold together into a sort of duel action trait; with his conceitedness, he often flirts, knowing that his dashing looks are bound to render a cat weak to his advances. Likewise does he know that his flirting is bound to encourage flirting back, feeding into his ego. But he isn't all bad. This high-tailed cat can be very easygoing and playful, always up for some friendly competition or even just sharing tongues. But when the time calls for seriousness, Sparrowface can mellow down and focus on the task at paw, though he may slip in a silly remarks to try help calm nerves.

• Sparrowface has had a somewhat fortunate life. He was born a healthy single kit, and his mother absolutely adored him. A lot of his personality is rooted from his kithood, of which he was treated like a little prince by his mother. Anything that he wanted, he got. 'No' was not a commonly heard word to him, as his mother gave in to her little warrior very easily, allowing him to do almost as he wished, only ever scolding him if he put himself in danger, which was not often, as he soon learn how to gain what he wanted by listening to his mother and the warriors. As an apprentice, though, he was not given anywhere near as much leniency as his mother gave him by his mentor, who intended to train him to become a serious and smart warrior. Not an awful lot of important or sad moments happened in his life for many moons, until after his 22nd moon, when his mother died from greencough, which left him with a hole in his heart. But, he wouldn't let the sadness in his life take over him, and continued to thrive as a young warrior, as he is now.

Last edited by Only_Sky on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blizzardleaf ; medicine cat

Postby brad! » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:36 pm

name. blizzardleaf
age. 30 moons
gender. male
rank. medicine cat
orientation and romance. unsure, romance is forbidden
breed. siamese

personality. there is an air of professionalism that stems from blizzardleaf. once a cat that was bright and approachable, blizzardleaf seems to have retreated into himself post his mentor's death. blizzardleaf is very intelligent and seems to be quite wise for his age, but doesn't quite know how to interact with others outside of doing his job. in fact, he gets rather anxious whilst even considering it, so the medicine cat tends to avoid being around the other clan cats unless he needs to. he doesn't talk much; the only time he speaks more than two sentences being when he's working, or when he's helping out his apprentices. though he would never admit it, he loves his apprentices with all of his heart, and his job more so.

likes. rain, peace and quiet, spending time with his apprentices
dislikes. crowds, having to speak in front of the clan, not being able to contact starclan

history. blizzardleaf was born 30 moons ago as the third kit of a four kit litter, having two brothers and a sister accompany him into the world. his mother was a molly name hollyfrost (who was delighted to have started her own family), but their father was a loner named tesla, who promptly departed the family's life as soon as he decided that raising kits was too much of a responsibility for a cat like him. initially hollyleaf had been absolutely devastated, but her attention was stolen completely by the four cats she was now caring for, and she was perfectly happy for it to be that way. she raised her four children (blizzardleaf, shrikeclaw, mothstream and ashear) to the best of her ability, and was proud to say that her four kits were more than what she ever hoped for.
from a young age, blizzardpaw exhibited a rather uncanny ability to identify problems within his clanmates, and would go out of his way to help the cats solve their issues. it wasn't medicinal things per se, but more so cats feeling sad, or others just simply needing a bit of help in their day to day work. the praise and validation blizzardpaw got from helping out his clan did wonders for the tom's self esteem, and it wasn't long before the former medicine cat approached hollyfrost, asking the molly to allow her son to be barkclan's next medicine cat apprentice. delighted by the idea, she accepted. blizzardpaw was initially confused as to why he was chosen, but went along with the idea anyway.
blizzardpaw trained under sheepheart's keen and watchful eye, learning everything he possibly needed to learn about how to be a medicine cat and what that meant for his clan. amidst his training, hollyfrost passed away from old age. blizzardpaw and his siblings were devastated and with the lack of their mother's presence, the four siblings eventually drifted away from one another, merely acknowledging one another from a respectable distance. this didn't bother blizzardpaw so much, as it meant that the tom was able to focus on his work.
when the mudslide came, all three of blizzardpaw's siblings were killed. though he had been distant from them, blizzardpaw was distraught and the apprentice started to become jittery. and on the search to find their new home, sheepheart passed away from overexhaustion, leaving blizzardpaw as the remaining medicine cat. that was the last straw for blizzardpaw, and the medicine cat apprentice grew silent, not speaking a word for a very long time. it was when he discovered the moonstone that blizzardpaw first spoke again, merely uttering the words "it's time".
blizzardpaw took lakefrost to starclan, watching as she received her nine lives from cats long gone, and it was here that blizzardpaw also received his name of blizzardleaf. he hasn't been the medicine cat for very long, but was quick to take on a new apprentice, worried that if he passed away, the newly formed lakeclan would have little hope for survival.

beguile
Last edited by brad! on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 am

Dewpaw is accepted! Everyone else will be accepted once their forms are finished :)
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:33 am

Sparrowface is finished :)
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 am

name;; orchidpaw -heart-

age;; seventeen moons

gender;; she-cat

rank;; medicine cat apprentice

-------------

breed;;european

fur;; black

eyes;; slightly green and amber

nose;; black

build;; slender

additional markings;; none

disease(s);; none

-------------

likes;; silence, dusk, foggy days,
water, flowers scent

dislikes;; unnecessary fights,

crowded spaces, hot days

-------------

strengths;; great perception of scents,

good memory and capacity of learning fast,

calm temperament

weaknesses;; strength in battles,

swimming for a long time, simply

gets exhausted after a lot of physical

effort

-------------

backstory;; orchidpaw was born during a
tough season. she had three brothers at the moment of
birth, but they died quite soon after they were born.
this was the reason why the she-cat wanted to become
a medicine cat the death of her siblings made her
horrified as she wanted to help, but couldn't do nothing.
the idea of death scared her and made orchidpaw want
to at least prevent a soon death, if it was inevitable.

personality;; kind and gentle, a very calm personality with not so many manifestations of anger.
despite having a rank that leads to a very serious one and with many compromises, orchidpaw
is still an apprentice like any other and still has the mind of a child.
due to the fact that she hasn't been mentored about being a warrior and how to fight,
orchidpaw doesn't like to get in fights with other apprentices of her age, because she
knows she will loose and that she isn't the best training partner. but the female likes to hang
with the other apprentices after they have finished training and talk to them, orchidpaw
being quite talkative if she and the conversation partner have a subject she likes.
Last edited by maid of time on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImagexxxImage
───────────𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥───

⊙ gemini | ☽ leo | ↑ virgo ↷ ────] ☾

xyst (n.)
a garden walk planted with trees
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pm me]
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist