𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby kittensurge » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

β–¬β–¬ β–¬ β–¬β–¬
Welcome to the discussion thread! This is where we post friendly discussion and our forms ^^
I hope you have fun! I'm going to post another thing after this about the idea of birds in the clan.
i honestly don't know what else to say... so buh-bai! Ty for reading <33

β–¬β–¬β–¬

Please respect both me and the mods <3
Owner - Kittensurge - They/Them pronouns - Nickname; "Rowan"
(Max 2) Mods - β €β €β €β €β €β €β € - She/Her pronouns - Nickname: "Blank"
Bluestarβ™₯︎ - She/Her pronouns - Nickname: "Blue"

---
Link to Main Thread
Last edited by kittensurge on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Discussion and Forms

Postby kittensurge » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:10 pm

ImageImageβ–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

First and most importantly, we must address the standings birds have in the clan.
Treated sacredly by the cats of Finchclan because... well they've all be brought up being told how their ancient clan
was close to dying out before a group of brightly colored birds spoke to and led them to their current home where they were safe and had many resources. They've been doing it forever that cat's now don't question how all this came to be part of their tradition, stories and lore are the only things they have to figure that out for themselves.
-- --
Here are a few things to note on the bird's part to play with the cats they've chosen.

1- Once cats become 6 moons old they turn into apprentices, we all know that. But that's the same day that they're chosen by a bird. It never happens at a certain time but sometimes that very day a bird will show an interest in them and rest themselves gently upon the new apprentice's head, turning into a companion that'll travel with you for the rest of your days! They can only have One bird.

2- The birds can't talk, they can only communicate in tweets. The cats can't really talk to them either unless they need help with scouting out something (Be it pray or any other cats) they can say a word such as "Up Up! " or "To the skies! " and the bird will take off. Keeping their guard up from up in the trees, tweeting very quickly from a certain direction if there's anything they can spot. It's pretty much having an eye in the sky. It's almost like a mutual understanding between a cat and their companion bird.

3- The birds can be in a way like a pet when it comes to companionship, cats can choose to let their birds fly off when nighttime comes. or they could let them fall asleep on their head or back when nighttime comes.

4- Birds choose cats depending on their personalities, like for an example. If your a soft and gentle cat maybe a dove will find it's way to you, or if you're talkative maybe then a Blue Jay.

5- And finally, this is just a small detail i'd like to point out since i think it's cute xD For whatever bird chooses you, they offer you a feather to tuck into your fur as a sign of your bond!

6- Also, no large birds like Eagles, Owls, or Hawks. Larger birds like crows and ravens are fine though but I'd prefer smaller birds.
Last edited by kittensurge on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 am

Form

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size]
[img]PICTURE[/img]
[size=150][color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size]
[size=150]╔════════════════════════[color=#808080]β €β–Όβ €[/color]══╗[/size]
[i]QUOTE[/i]
[size=150]β•šβ•β•[color=#808080]β €β–²β €[/color]════════════════════════╝
[color=#808080]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/size][/center]
[right][quote]οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
[size=85][color=#808080]Name;[/color] Here
[color=#BFBFBF]Prefix:[/color] Here
[color=#BFBFBF]Suffix:[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Age;[/color] Here

[color=#808080]Gender;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Rank:[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Desired Rank:[/color] Here
[color=#BFBFBF]Sexuality:[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Bird;[/color] Here
[/size][/quote]
[quote]οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
[size=85][color=#808080]Eyes;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Fur;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Build;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Scent;[/color]Here
[color=#808080]Voice;[/color]Here
[color=#808080]Scars/Other;[/color]Here[/size][/quote]
[quote]οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
[color=#808080]Kin;[/color]
 Mother: Here
Father: Here
Siblings; Here
[size=85][color=#808080]Crush;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Mate;[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Kits[/color] Here
[color=#808080]Mentor[/color] Here
[/size][/quote][/right][left][/left]
[size=85][color=#808080] History [i]At least 3 sentences[/i]

Character here [i]At least 2 Sentences/ 8 Headwords[/i]

Traits here [i]At least 2 Sentences/ 6 Headwords[/i]
 [/color][/size]

With the permission of kittensurge [;//u//;]"
Last edited by Cultro on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Badgershade

Postby Cultro » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:24 am

β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
'Opinion is the medium between
knowledge and ignorance.'

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name; Badgershade
Prefix: Badger-, because
of his black and
white fur and muscular
appereance
Suffix: -shade, as he is
a quiet shady,
mysterious personality
Desired Rank: None, he don't really care
Sexuality: Straight...
Mh, maybe a
bit bi.
Bird: Magpie

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄οΌ³οΌ©οΌ€οΌ₯
Eyes; ;Β Bright green and profound eyesΒ 
with narrow pupils.
Fur; Long, and fluffy fur, especially
around his neck and tail.
It is black withe large
white patches.
Build; He is quiet big,
with short, muscular legs
and bulky shoulders.
Scent;Always a bit
like strange forests
Scars/Other;He has a few
long scars from cat claws,
but there are mostly
hidden under
his long fur.

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Toadleap
Father: Grassheart
Siblings; Open
Crush; Tba
Mate; None
Kits None
Apprentice: Cloudpaw

He was born as Badgerkit in the clan, and spent the first months of his life quite normally, except for breaking the record 'Mostly sneaked out of the camp', until he was under permanent observation from his 5 moon. He was appointed as Barkclaws apprentice and soon began to make his mentor's life difficult because he was asking constantly for more training or patrolling, or just something exciting to do. It often pulled him out the camp alone and although he was not anti-social, the whole community thing went coldly past him.
Since he was so often outside and even his mentor hardly knew anything about him, except that he was a good fighter, he was appointed the warrior Badgershade. Scarcely a month later he disappeared without warning. About 16 moons later he reappeared in the territory. He was not supposed to be re-entered into the clan, but his mother, already moved to the elders, asked to do so, to spend some time with her son till her death.
He tells nothing from the time outside the clan and is a small mystery. Although he always does all his duties, Badger mostly doesn't take part in the politics and social life of the clan, and sometimes even likes to spend the night outside the camp. Many doubt his loyalty because of that.

Badgershade seems very cold and repulsive to others, because he almost never talks when you see him in camp, but if he is caught alone, or outside the camp, one gets to know him very quickly from another side. He is very humorous when he wants and is usually guided by his whims, but does not like to talk to many. He is smart and sometimes thoughtful, but usually he simply trusts his instincts.
What he does not like is stupidity, naivete or ignorance, he reacts with anger or irritation.

Badgershade is pretty strong and has no problems nailing a cat or taking it into the sweatbox when he has caught it. He is an exceptionally good fighter and knows mysterious tactics from his previous life, from his time outside the clan.
However, he is not a good hunter, in spite of pronounced senses, since he is somewhat chunky in the undergrowth and is not particularly fast. He canΒ΄t climb with his weight and his long coat pulls him down while swimmingng.

Last edited by Cultro on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Palesong

Postby Cultro » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:24 am

'If you can't look at the bright side,
I sit with you in the dark.'

β•šβ•β•β €β–²β €β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Name; Palesong
Prefix: -Pale, because of
his extremly pale fur,
eyes and skin.
Suffix: -song,
in honor of
his efforts to help cats,
not only physically
but mentally too.
Age; 28 Moons
Gender; Male
Desired Rank: Achieved
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bird; Nightjar

Eyes; Watery red
Fur; Cold white fur,
medium length
and very fluffy.
Build; He is medium sized
with long, slender legs.
His thinness is covered
by the fluffy fur.
Scent;Sweetish,
like herbs and
kinda cold stone.
Voice; He has a sweet,
quiet voice,
which is kinda
scratchy, when he
has not
talked for a
long time.
Scars/Other;None,
except a few small
at his chest.

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Mouseflame
Father: Reedclaw
Siblings; Open
Crush; Tba
Mentor Meadowberry
Apprentice: Mintpaw
When he was born, the healer immediately saw that something was wrong with the kit. Even though she had not seen a cat with this disease in her life, her own mentor had told her about It, long ago. As Palepaw slowly grew older, it turned out how hard he was affected by his illness. By day, he could barely get out, got sunburns even through his fur and was very dazzled all the time. Since he couldn't become a warrior with his bad eyes and the disability to go out while sun is shining, he became the medicine cats apprentice by 6 moons.
It must be noted, however, that it did not matter to him, because he abhorred violence and as med cat he could spend his time in the healers den.
The day he got 6 moons old, he stood outside all day, practically blind and very nervous, but nothing happened. Some elders, who didn't like him much anyway, even rumored that this was a sign that he should to be expelled from the clan. It was almost dark and his mother was very nervous when his bird, a nightjar akwardly sailed on his head, shuffling the elders with his call, which sounded like bipedal monster from afar.
Since his mentor was already quite old when she took him into the lesson, she unfortunately died a few months after he had received his full name, Palesong, as she got infected by another cat. If you want to find him, you should look at his den, where he spends most of the day and only goes out at night or at dusk to collect herbs.

He is a soft-hearted cat who is happy when he can help others, or they take some time to spend with him, even if he is a little nervous among other cats and behaves kinda akward.
He is grateful to the clan
for let him finding his place in it,
as he knows that he frightens many with his appearance and behavior. Sometimes he can be a little naiv, as he likes to trust others. Until now, he has practically never been furious, because when he is unhappy he usually withdraws from others. If he is angry, however, he gives off a frightening figure with his red eyes and his plump fur, even if he couldn't bend anyones hair.

He has developed a surprisingly great enthusiasm for herbs and loves experimenting with new mixtures (only if they do not put anyone at risk). He can spend the day and night studying plants again and again. The healing of cats is, of course, also a strength, although he is at least as good aa a listener and can easily speak to uncertain cats. He is very reliable and prudent and has sharp ears and a good nose. Caused by his Albinism, he can hardly get out in daylight, sunlight is aching and blinds him. In general, his eyes are rather bad and he can not judge distances, so sometimes he runs against things when he is careless. In this way he can not fight and move quickly, but he is not strong anyway. Climbing is, thanks to his little paws and small claws more difficult.
Last edited by Cultro on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:36 am

"I'll be joining the Elders by the time you get off your lazy tail!"

Name; Lilystar
Prefix: Lily "After her bright amber eyes"
Suffix: Pounce "She was very energetic and couldn't really
stay in one spot, she's calmed down since becomeing leader
Age; 42 moons
Gender; She-cat
Desired Rank: Content where she is
Sexuality: Demisexual Lesbian
Bird; Blackbird

Eyes; Bright Amber
Fur; Long and fluffy with dark brown tabby
stripes, only having tufts of white on her underbelly
Build; Long and muscular, shorter than
most of her clanmates
Scent; Of maragold and morning dew
color=#808080]Voice;[/color]Strong femmenine voice, a bit raspy
Scars/Other;A big cut on her lower lip and a
gash across her flank // Bumblebee

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin; possibly open (Pm me)
Mother: Swanfoot
Father: Liontuft
Siblings; A younger brother named
Fleetfeather

Crush; none
Mate; none
Kits not interested
Apprentice; unknown

History: Being born into a litter of threre with both of her sisters being unborns. Meaning they died before being born. Now being her mother's only kit she was smothered by her most of her kithood and offen did everything she could to try and do things on her own since she was restricted to so many things. Even after she was apprenticed and chosen by her Blackbird she still kept this defensive attitude around anyone that got too close, even into her years of leading. Growing up normally after, watching moons later as she gave birth to her brother Fleetfeather. Although the leader before her was very loose on border control and this caused a few casualties among the clan. One being Lilystar's mother, Swanfoot, who she was on patrol with when she died. The two of them and another warrior being badly battered up by a group of hostile rouges that surprised the cats and their birds with how sudden it was. They eventually had to retreat for backup and Lilypounce had to practically drag her mother behind her since couldn't move well because of her wounds. Eventually dying once they reached camp from blood loss and giving Lilypounce those two nasty scars that would always remind her of that one day. After this she'd vowed to rise up and take the place of her lazy and careless leader, rising up the ranks till she reached her position of leader. Determined to make her clan and her cats safe as best she can.

Character here:Approuch her if you dare. Lilystar, despite her dainty and softer sounding name, is a pretty intimidating cat. She has pretty short legs compared to the rest of her clan but that's nothing to judge her on. She's pretty much all muscle along with her long body. Usually having her blackbird companion resting cozily on her head

Traits here: Like mentioned in her history, Lilystar is a very prickly cat who takes a long time to get close to others. Offen being mostly just nervous and hesitant to let others crack through her hard shell, in fear that she'd do something to make others believe she's clingy... annoying... or someone to avoid. Even in her leading years, she's kept this amount of self-consciousness and it makes her come off as snappy, and at some times just plain rude. She does care though. Deep down she's always had a very deep love for her clan and would do anything for them. Most likely beating herself up if anything bad would be to happen (Still wip)
Last edited by kittensurge on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Fleetfeather

Postby kittensurge » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:07 pm

"Just watch them try and stop you, One day you'll blow this clan away!"
- Flint being encouraging to Lilypounce

Name; Flintfeather
Prefix: "Flint" For his smokey gray pelt
Suffix: "Feather" After his thick yet light
and puffy fur
Age; 31 moons
Gender; Tom
Desired Rank: Senior Warrior
Sexuality: Pansexual
Bird; Chickadee

Eyes; Pale Amber
Fur; Fluffy white and smokey gray fur with
thick, warm gray stripes
Build; More tall and slim build, his thin
form mostly hidden by his fluffy pelt.
Scent; Of tree-sap with hints of mint
Voice;Sweet, more quite voice with a
slightly high pitched voice
Scars/Other;A few cuts on his ears //
Bumblebee

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin; possibly open (Pm me)
Mother: Swanfoot
Father: Liontuft
Siblings; Older Sister named Lilystar
Crush; none
Mate; none
Kits none
apprentice; unknown

History: Some of his history is explained in Lilystar's form but a few moons after Lilystar was apprenticed, her mother gave birth to a litter of one. This containing little Fleetfeather. Just like how Lilypounce was smothered by their mother, he was as well. Although he took it diffrently from how Lilypounce did and found a lot of comfort in just sticking with his mother. This did lead to some downsides though as when he was apprenticed he did suffer a bunch of social anxety before he found a way to stick comfortably around others.
After that, he had a pretty normal past until the day Lilypounce came back with their dead mother. Bled out by battle wounds. Just like Lilypounce he was crushed since he had always been so close to her. Lilypounce took it the hardest though as she had pushed her mother away at times for being very clingy, and the fact that she was on this patrol that ended her mother's life didn't make it any better. Fleetfeather found his older sibling drop into a pretty sudden depression, at times having to curl up with his littermate to help keep her from having nightmares. He was a pretty big influence in his sister's upbringing into leadership. Being one to always tell her that she could do it! No matter what.
Even though with Lilystar's now leadership dragging them apart they still have that mutual understanding that they'll always be there for eachother like he had said before "No matter what"

Character here:At least 2 Sentences/ 8 Headwords

Traits here:Flintfeather is a more bubbly, down to earth cat that he may give off to others who don't know him. He prefers to stay quiet most of the time just plainly because he likes to. [wip]
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Racoonpaw

Postby Cultro » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:05 pm

'All of them turned their backs at me that time, because they thought I'm a troublemaker'

Name; Racoonpaw
Prefix: Racoon-, because of
his markings around his eyes.
Suffix: -paw -> Apprentice
Age; 11 Moons

Gender; Male
Desired Rank: Leader
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bird; Grey Jay

Eyes; He has pretty, blue eyes.
Fur; Racoonpaw has relatively short,
but very fluffy fur that is always
disheveled and protruding.
He has dark-brown, racoonlike
markings around the eyes and a
dark tail.
Build; He is a little smaller than
the average, with normal physique.
Not too muscular and not too lean.
Scent; It smells very energized,
like morning dew and
damp grass.
Voice; His voice is little deep,
but pleasant and smooth.

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin;
Mother: Dampflower
Father: Duskface
Siblings; Creekpaw
Crush; Tba
Mate; /
Kits /
Mentor Flintfeather

Apart from the fact that he was always a small troublemaker, his life was surprisingly normal. He was raised by his mother, a young queen who, as energetic as she was, left the nursery as soon as he did not have to be nursed to survive. From then on the other queens had an eye on him, but since they had their own kits, he never got as much attention as he needed.
Perhaps that was the reason that he had always found some trouble. Whether to annoy the elders, hide the healer's herbs, engage with other cats, secretly place thorns in their nests, or preempt fresh prey with mouse bile. Of course, he was vaccinated every time, but still the next day he did something else.
Even when he became an apprentice, he did not improve, but his feathered friend supported him while all sorts of shame. When he was nine moons old, his mother died in a patrol, and he surprised everyone with his coldness, when he refused to mourn, since she had never cared for him anyway ... Even though he was really unhappy.
Although his brother hung on him at the time, this was not the kind of attention he had been looking for, and since he often had to share it with Creekpaw, he was often rather annoyed or repulsive to his brother although he always saw him as an important part of his family ,
When Creekpaw approached him after their mother's death, he almost attacked, but he kept himself back, since that he distanced himself from Creekpaw, despite his excuse later.
Even today, Racoonpaw uses every possibility to catch attention, be it good or bad, and most cats are already suspicious of him when they see him.

As you can guess, he is very smart, alert and curious. He constantly makes mischief and feels a certain sense of malicious joy when others fall for his tricks, although he is more kind-hearted in his inside.
He is very much in need of attention, and accordingly very jealous when It is taken away. Although it is usually pure boldness that speaks out of him, he can prove true courage and strong will, as well as temperament, if something is important to him. Only a few see the cat, to whom he has the potential under the rogue, which he mostly plays.

Actually, he is a pretty talented apprentice, a good mix of hunter and fighter, with a lot of potential. He is not overly strong, but nimble and skilful. He is especially good at camouflage and climbing, but perseverance is not one of his strengths. Racoon is relatively clever, but he does not know how to use this cleverness in battle. His biggest problem is probably his daring and the desire to impress all, which is why he often takes over and therefore fails.
Last edited by Cultro on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | Olivetoe

Postby kittensurge » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:13 am

ignore the collar
Even if this place is a little... diffrent. It's my home,
and i wouldn't trade it for anything

Name; Olivetoe
Prefix: "Olive" For her sharp Olive green eyes
Suffix: "Toe" She has patches of white and gray
tabby fur seperated to each of her front toes.
Age; 32 moons
Gender; She-cat
Desired Rank: Deputy
Sexuality: Bisexual (Female lean)
Bird; House Wren

Eyes; Olive green
Fur; Mostly white with dark gray
tabby patches.
Build; Average sided, thinner and
fuzzy furred
Scent;Rabbit Fur
Voice;High pitched female voice
Scars/Other;She has a twisted front
paw that's mangled from birth // Bumblebee

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin; Open for adoptive kin!
Mother: Vixen
Father: Unknown
Siblings; none
Crush; none
Mate; none
Kits none
Apprentice; Unknown

History Unlike most of the cats in her clan, Olivetoe was born a kittypet and spent her time as one in a cozy cabin north of the Thrushclan border. She lived there until she was about 3 moons old, although that's when two strange twolegs showed up one day and tried to force her into a box and away from her mother. In a panic the young kitten did everything she could to get away and raced through these strange twoleg's legs, pushing out of the already broken screen door and just racing away as fast as she could. It was wet and murky outside so being a pampered kittypet she quickly tried to stop herself but that's where a big problem came in. She was on a slope and when she tried to stop herself from running she slipped off her paws and went tumbling down the slope. Bashing into whatever came her way until she reached the bottom of the hill, all battered, bruised and knocked out from bashing her head agents a large root in her fall. She wasn't inside the border but it wasn't hard for a patrol to find her because of the smell of blood that was seeping through the air. Olive couldn't remember any of it since she was unconscious but she did remember waking up in what she'd soon find out to be the medicine cat's den. All patched up with cats arguing around her. Stuff about her.
In a panic, never seeing other cats before she tried to wiggle away although that only made her feel a large burst of pain. Making her stop in her struggle as she had undone some of the wrappings that the medicine cat had put on her. Getting on the nerve of that current medicine cat who yelled at her to stay still as they patched up her wrapping. Most of it was just a blur after that to the female, being badly wounded she had to stay in that den for a while. Being scared multiple times, but finding cats she could comfortably hang around without triggering any sort of anxiety. It took her a while but once she was fixed up, the female found herself being chosen by a bird, a cute little House Wren. Helping her bring up her confidence to ask to stay. The fear that those twolegs would come and find her was too much for her to take, she knew she'd miss her mother but she found a better home here than she could ever imagine before.

Traits hereOlivetoe is a pretty sweet and understanding cat, if a bit whiney and hard-headed at times. Mostly because of her mangled and pretty nasty looking front paw she's been teased about many times, not helping with the fact that she was born a kittypet and still kept that dislike for getting her paws wet. Still, to this day she's been known as a 'drypaw' since she hates the feeling of having her pelt wet. Although she has been known to be pretty stubborn, not affecting her self-esteem whenever she got teased. Just giving her the confidence to get better and use that agent them if she ever had the chance. Making her a pretty sassy cat, her bark obviously a lot worse than her bite.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 am

x

Name; Creekpaw
Prefix: "Creek" After his Uncle who
died a few moons before he was born, his name was Echcreek
Suffix: "Paw" He's an apprentice
Age; 11 moons
Gender; Tom
Desired Rank: Warrior
Sexuality: Ace, Homoromantic
Bird; Kingfisher

Eyes; Pale yellow with slits of hazel
lined around his pupils
Fur; Jet black with a single white back leg
and tipped tail.
Build; Very thin and sleek furred, helps muffle
and quicken his movements.
Scent; Lavender
Voice;A little crackily yet slightly lower pitched voice
Scars/Other;None yet // Bumblebee

οΌ£οΌ¬οΌ―οΌ³οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌΉ
Kin; x
Mother: Dampflower
Father: Duskface
Siblings; Raccoonpaw (littermate)
Crush; tbd
Mate; none
Kits none
Mentor Unknown atm

History; Unlike his brother and mother Creekpaw was always a more hesitant and quiet cat. Always watching quietly from the side while Raccoonpaw would play with the other kits in the nursery, usually always clinging to his mother Dampflower. Although as the two of them got older Dampflower spent less and less time with them until she just stopped coming back and left him and his brother to take care of themselves for the rest of their kithood. Creekpaw always tried to get her mother's attention whenever he saw her in camp but he'd always been merely brushed off. This made the poor kit lose a lot of his self-confidence. Changing from Dampflower to cling onto to his brother Raccoonpaw, practically always following him around like his shadow. Clinging for that little bit of positive attention he could get even if his brother got annoyed with him. He knew that Raccoonpaw was a troublemaker, he always knew that from when he was a kit. Although the fear of being alone haunted him so much that he'd follow Raccoonpaw into trouble and get half of the blame placed on himself. He hated the negative attention so much but that fear never overshadowed the one of being left alone
Into his moons of being an apprentice, he felt himself pull away from his brother. Still wanting to be around him whenever he could but he developed this new bond with his bird. A beautiful feathered Kingfisher who would follow him everywhere, just sitting there quietly for him to talk to. Just that sense of comfort was enough for him to stay away from shadowing behind his brother at every turn.
Although the day his mother came back from a patrol, dead. It really struck Creekpaw in the heart like a train. Even after she had left them... he couldn't help but race over and cry into her soft fur. The smell of death hovering over the scent of the young she-cat who he had snuggled against so long ago. Creekpaw had even ended up snapping at Raccoonpaw for being so cold and refusing to sit vigil for their dead mother, not even caring at that moment about how his brother must have felt. It took days afterward before Creekpaw could even look at him, and a while longer before he really realized what his brother must have been going through. Making him feel really guilty afterward until he gathered up the confidence to apologize. Unsure if his simple 'sorry' was enough to make up for his rash behavior, now he tries to keep away and give Raccoonpaw the space he needs. Not wanting to be trapped in any of his troublemaking but also not wanting to own up at the fact that he had turned his back on him in a time he might have really needed him.

Traits here; As said in his history, Creekpaw is pretty badly struggling with his own self-confidence. [wip]
Last edited by kittensurge on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me