Valleyclan (accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Valleyclan (accepting)

Postby Stillanonion » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 am

Rules
I cannot stress enough that it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a cat to currently be clan born!
No ooc fighting
be realistic
no godmodding
no marysues
you cannot be your own mate / mentor
no killing another cat without permission
post forms in the ooc thread
this rp is lgbtq friendly
leaders and deputies must be active as often as possible is not they will be replaced
original artwork of your characters can be used in forms
use realistic fur coloring's no purple, pink, neon yellow ect
put rabbit at the end of your form when to show you've read this

main thread
Last edited by Stillanonion on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valleyclan (accepting)

Postby Stillanonion » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am

remember all cats are new to the clan!

Forms
Code: Select all
[center]name:

personality: 

crush:

mate:

kits:

history:

other: [/center]
Last edited by Stillanonion on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:44 am

name: Dandilionpelt.

personality: Dandilionpelt is an extremely enthusiastic cat who enjoys the company of others. She tends to be prone to exploring, even in dangerous situations. She is a trusting and caring she-cat who is compassionate about staring the clan starclan prophesied.

crush: Zoro?

mate: None.

kits: None.

history: Dandilionpelt was originally a city cat who recently moved in with a gang of cats lead by the kind and handsome zoro, though once she was happy with her settled city life she began to have strange dreams, urging her to move to these mountains and start the clan of the distant valley.

other: She has one golden eye.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starstrewn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:32 am

Rank
warrior

+ Traits
Charming
Guiness
Fast
Friendly
Caring
Likable
Brave
Strong
Loyal
- Traits
Cunning
manipulative
over ambitious
agressive
a great actor
willing to do anything for power
Sly
Teasing
Sociopathic
Murderous

Relationships
Crush
N/A

Mate
N/A

Bestfriend
Sunblaze

Friends
beetleeye
nettlestorm
raggedpelt

Enemies
whoever stands in his way

Family
Mother
Sunflower

Father
Ashpelt

Brothers
Bluekit
Yellowgrowl
Cloudclaw

Sisters
Goldenstream
Mothheart
Last edited by Starstrewn on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starstrewn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:33 am

Accepted!
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheltered » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:07 am

Image[removed]
[removed]
tom

[removed]
23 moons

[removed]
warrior

[removed]
Flirty
Charming to the max!
Persuasive
Handsome
Brave
Strong
Loyal
[removed]
Agressive
Overly loyal to ant mask
Hot headed
Egotistical
Proud
Clueless

[removed]
Crush
N/A

Mate
N/A

Bestfriend
Antmask

Friends
beetleeye
nettlestorm
raggedpelt
larkfur

Enemies
whoever stands in his way

[removed]
Mother
Silverstreak

Father
Skyheart

Brothers
Tommy

Sisters
mosswing

(both of these drawings DO belong to me, Ask on my DA wall of stillanonion)
Last edited by raey on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional images removed
sheltered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 am

accepted
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:08 am

Name: Canarykit, Canarypaw, Canaryfur
+ Traits: Kindred Spirit, Down to Earth, Charitable, Courageous
- Traits: Feisty, Sarcastic, Overly-Playful, sometimes too trusting.
Personality: Canary is a loving she-cat who just wants to have a good time. She enjoys laying about in the sun to sunbathe and carrying on a seemingly meaningless conversation about birds. She's not too worried about ranks and really just wants to enjoy life with her clan-mates. She is always willing to lend a helping paw and will not hesitate to throw herself into the midst of a battle if she must. She doesn't take kindly to being disrespected and will tell your ear off if she feels she has been disrespected-
you won't hear the end of it for moons to come.

Appearance: Canary is a very small cat compared to most. She's comparable to a middle aged apprentice who has yet to hit their last growth spurt. Her fur is downy and of medium length but quite thin. She keeps her pelt meticulously groomed and hates being dirty. She is lean and well toned.
Crush: Crush on Sparrowclaw
Mate: Reserved!
Kits: None right now!
Kin: None right now!

Name: Timberkit, Timberpaw, Timberclaw
+ Traits: Gentle, Hard-working, Intelligent.
- Traits: Ambitious, Too serious, Suspicious of outsiders.
Personality: Timber is a gentle giant. He wouldn't hurt a fly unless he absolutely had to or was told to do so.
He loathes just sitting around and doing nothing- he would rather be out patrolling for trespassers, foxes, badgers, or things of that nature. He is always a cat with a plan and won't make rash decisions under pressure. He is pretty ambitious with big plans for his life and might get cranky from time to time if he feels he has stagnated in his progress- he is also very suspicious of outsider cats who have joined the clan; he believes they never have knowledge of the warrior code which it seems that he lives and breathes.

Appearance: Timber is a reasonably bigger cat- mainly due to his unruly and burly coat; which he gives little time and effort into grooming. In reality he is an average sized tom with a thick pelt that makes him seem bigger. He is lean and well toned but a bit more on the bulky side as he prefers fighting over hunting which tone and use different muscles.
Crush: Open!
Mate: Open!
Kits: None Right now
Kin:None Right now

Also- rabbit.
Last edited by na'vi. on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:48 am

Accepted!
Gotta eat rn I'll add the cats later
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:45 am

name: Silentstep

personality: He is mostly quiet, and can be quite shy when around those he doesn't know too well. Making things socially awkward for both him and those he talks to. Although, he does tend to hide this quite easily, when it comes to helping his clan or when speaking to others on something important. He is kind and friendly, to his clanmates, as well as enjoying the company of the clans younger members when their practicing either their hunting or fighting skills. However, he can also be strict and clever, when the need arises in case of either danger or when things get out of hand. Using every skill he's learnt, against his opponents when in a fight. Can be a little bit insecure about himself when left alone, since he sees himself as a burden when it comes to the flaw that he was named after.

crush: open

mate: none

kits: none

other: has a few scars along his body

name: Gingerstream

personality: She is surprisingly friendly and energetic, which can often tire others out if they do not know on how to handle her. However, when things do get out of hand, then she becomes fully serious. Proving to others that there is more to her than meets the eye. She is brave and loyal, towards her clanmates. Putting her life on the line to protect her clan, and to ensure that they are safe. But she will sometimes argue with others, especially if she doesn't agree with what their doing. Even going as far as standing up to her own clanmates, if she sees something as wrong.

other: Has a scar across her shoulders behind her neck

name: Eaglewhisker

personality:  He is mostly kind and caring, when around those he considers his friends. Often checking on those he cares about, to ensure that their feeling alright and that their comfortable. He is also a bit of a jokester, and will at times rarely pull pranks on others. Although, he does ensure that they aren't harmful pranks, and will often act like he wasn't the one to do them. However, he is loyal and protective of his clanmates, and will do what he can to keep them safe. Even if it means risking his life to defend them from possible threats.

other: has a torn ear

name: Spiritpaw

personality: She is mostly shy and nervous, when around the rest of the clan. Often preferring to be by herself, rather than to socialize with others. Due to the fact that she would freeze on the spot, if most of the attention is on her. However, when the need arises, she will become brave and loyal towards her clan. Proving that just because someone can be small and scared, doesn't mean they can't be a good warrior. At times she will even become aggressive, if someone tries to push her around. Once someone gets past her shy barrier, then she will become a little bit more open and friendly. Considering that it shows that she feels safer when around those she cares about.

other: she is secretly half blind in her right eye, but makes up for it due to her enhanced hearing on that side of her face

Also, rabbit.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me