Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby sugarbird » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:17 am

Heyo! I'm an owl with a laptop looking for a few 1x1 partners. I last quite a while in an RP I enjoy, and I'll ask the same of you. Please be active, literate, chill, and willing to help with a plot. I have an EST timezone, and you'll see me online around the afternoons and evenings the most. I'm pretty patient with replies, and will usually try to get along with you! I can't mirror replies well, as a warning. I role play in the 3rd person, and usually reply with 7+ sentences a post. I'd prefer to role play over private message. Thank you for reading!

What I'll do -- Bold means looking for

>> Things involving most animals; birds.
>> Plots involving escape; running from point A to point B
>> Plots that you'd like
>> Plots involving epic quests to stop someone
>> Most mythical creatures; dragons
------------------------------------------------
>> Steven Universe
>> Gravity Falls
>> Crossovers of some kind
>> You might convince me to allow OC's.
I can only play canon though!
    What I won't do

>> Warriors
    >> Romances as the main plot
    >> Ships in fandom RPs
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish sticks » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:13 am

Hello! My name is fishsticks, but feel free to call me whatever
suits you. I have up to six years of role playing experience, and
my replies vary in length, rarely anything less than two
paragraphs
, however this does depend on my partner and
schedule. I try to be as active as I can, but life is unpredictable
that way.

As you can probably guess, I’m looking for an Overwatch
based role play
. I’m particularly dying for oc x cannon rps. I
love doubling up, which means I play an oc and a cannon of
your choice, and you play an oc and a canon of my choice. A
mutual agreement. My requirements are two or more
paragraphs
in reply, decent activity, and willing to brainstorm
with me! I can give you a list of cannons I can play when
contacted.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by fish sticks on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
fish sticks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanata » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 am

hello i'm aki call me akihiko or aki thanks
      i'll keep this short ok, i roleplay anime.
      h yeah i'm sorta bored no one rps anime

fandoms i'm willing to roleplay:
        (big wants are bolded)
        danganronpa (non-despair preferred)
        junjou romantica/sekaiichi hatsukoi
        ⚬ magi (kingdom of magic au, crossover)
        ⚬ osomatsu-san
        no. 6 (reuinion)
        ⚬ general oc shenanigans (no-fandom)

interests:
        canon x canon
        ⚬ oc x oc
        ⚬ canon (me) x oc
        ( not for junjou sekaiichi at all )
        magic school au (canon)
        ⚬ forbidden romance (medieval)

what i expect from you:
        lgbt friendly !! expected for sihjr but i'm gay
        and won't appreciate homophobes ty.
        ⚬ uses discord (it's optional but preferred)
        ⚬ talks ooc
        ⚬ doesn't write one sentence replies (short is ok
        but please add some detail)
        understanding time-zones and late replies bc
        of life and stuff (i have personal problems !)

!! about me:
        ⚬ uses discord primarily
        loves talking ooc and making a friend
        ⚬ writes a paragraph or two (depends)
        ⚬ prefers lgbt
        male role preferred
        ⚬ usually no anime faceclaims unless i'm too
        lazy to pull up/draw art for an oc
        ⚬ will tell you if i'm uninterested
        cst time zone

warning: i may have shifts and change usernames and avatars
    psst! i love you!

instagram + deviantart

▔▔▔▔▔
          call me prince!
          i like enstars, jjba and more
          it/its pronouns,
          x male, x  bi
          i'm autistic  .  + .  mentally ill
          i .am .an .osdd-1 .system !!
          endogenics  . don't . interact
          im  . unfortunately  . a  . kinnie
kanata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amplify's Search

Postby Amplify » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:00 am

hєllσ єvєrчσnє!

About me

My name is Amplify, but you can call me Amanda or Mandy (no preference). I am female (she/her pronouns) and live in the Eastern Standard Time (EST) Zone. Special note is that I don't roleplay with canon characters, and though I am willing to do next gens, I prefer roleplaying in the general fandom world instead of what happens in the fandom. Also, I am LGBT+ friendly and supportive, but I generally prefer MxF. Exceptions would tentatively be FxNB (NB=Non Binary), or FxGender Fluid, though I haven't done these before so no guarantees.

XXXX
What you can expect from me:

♪ I will respond as soon as I can. Ideally one post per week, sometimes more or less depending on real life work/school/etc.
♫ My replies vary in length, ranging anywhere from 5 [non-semi-literature] to 15-20 [semi-literature] sentences depending on what I am given to work off of/what I can think of. I can stick with the latter throughout the roleplay upon request just so long as you promise to give me enough to work with and understand the occasional writers-block. I may also need more time in between posts for this type of role play.
♪ Typically I code my posts to be moderately fancy, which means they will all have a pretty head title as well as any basic information in a pretty format. I usually reduce the size of my text by a small margin to make it look neater as well. I don't typically use colors or things like that.
♫ I have near-perfect grammar. This means that I typically do not make mistakes and I promise to try my best to keep it that way, but if I do make a mistake, please do not overreact. It isn’t the end of the world if I make a mistake now and again; everyone does at some point.
♪ I prefer to roleplay as a female character. The only instance in which I will play a male character is if we are doubling up (meaning we both play as a male and female character).
♫ My characters vary in age, but usually stick in the 16-23 year old range (high school/college/young adult), but I can go as old as 25-27 if necessary.
♪ I write using third person narrative, meaning I use “she/her” or “he/him” and not “I” or “you” in any given response.

XXX
What I expect from you:

♪ Replying around once a week is fine. If this doesn’t work with you, I am willing to extend the time for this from anywhere between once per two weeks to once per month.
♫ Please be able to write at least 5-6 well-written sentences per character post. You can write as much as you want above that, though try not to go overboard. I understand the desire to describe every detail, but no one really needs nor wants to read a whole paragraph on what the temperature is.
    Proper Detail Example:
    XXX ✗Sammy ran. He missed his chance. He sat down.
    Think about this: How did Sammy run? Where was he running to? What chance did he miss? Was there any emotion?
    XXX ✓After realizing what time it was, Sammy pulled over and leapt from his car, breaking into a dead sprint towards the restaurant. Now knowing, perhaps too late, that his car would be of little use amongst the crowded city streets. Further, he knew he had to make up for lost time, so against his better nature he ignored the indignant squawking of those he none so gently brushed aside in his haste. Unfortunately by the time he finally reached Per Se, it was already 4:27. He glanced around the room but failed to see hide nor hair of Laura. Worryingly he held on to his last bit of hope as he approached the hostess. “Have you seen a woman come in here by herself, around my age? She has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes?” A sort of pitying look crossed the hostess’ face as she replied,” I’m sorry sir. I do recall seeing a woman like that here earlier; however, she left over an hour ago if I’m not mistaken.” He thanked her despondently for her time as he left the building, plopping down on a nearby bench. He couldn't believe he just missed the date he'd been dreaming of since he first met Laura at the welcoming party three months prior.
♪ Your post doesn’t need to be fancy, but I do require that you do not write using vibrant/bright colors, or heave multiple colors in each sentence. Keep your information organized and write using a legible font. Nothing below 85, or greater than regular font size, for your response. Heading sizes can be larger, but 150 for a text post title might be overdoing it.
♫ Please have good grammar. I understand the pains of autocorrect, as well as typing on a small screen such as a tablet or phone, but this cannot happen in every post. I do expect every post to have varying sentence length, correct sentence structure, as well as other basic grammar skills.
♪ I’d prefer if you were able/willing to play a male character, but you at least need to be fine with doubling up (and actively playing both characters to the full extent of your abilities).
♫ I’m okay with you writing in third-person or first-person, but unless absolutely necessary don’t write using second-person.

Roleplays I am interested in:
The part which I would prefer to play as is underlined and colored.

Slice of Life [7-8.5/10]
-- This includes various situations but for this I’d prefer a high school or early college setting; though I’d be willing to go as late as early-adulthood. Examples I'd be interested in: Barista x Customer (*), Flowershop Owner/Worker x Customer, Tattoo Artist/Shop Owner/Worker x Customer, Flowershop Owner/Worker x Tattoo Artist/Shop Owner/Worker (*), or Band Member (made up band; not a real life person) x Fan/Non-Band Member[/b].
Popular x Outcast [7/10]
-- I might have a few plots in mind for this topic. I am willing to listen to any ideas you might have though.
Jock x Nerd [9.5/10]
-- I might have a few plots in mind for this but I am open to ideas. Preferably avoiding the usual cliches, but as this is a cliche trope I’d be willing to include a few common themes in it. Preferably high school age.
Punk x Nerd [9.5/10] / Goth x Nerd [9.5/10]
-- I might have a few plots in mind for these but I am open to ideas. Preferably avoiding the usual cliches, but as this is a cliche trope I’d be willing to include a few common themes in it. Preferably high school age.
“Dark” x “Light” [7/10] / Bad Boy x Good Girl [6.5/10]
-- I am open to ideas you might have for these type of plots. They could be Criminal x Law Enforcer, Delinquent x Scholar, etc.
Pirate x Prince(ss) [6/10]
-- I have a few working plots for this. The ages would be around 16-19 or 21-25, but alterations could be made for a median range.
Forbidden Love [6/10]
-- Anything traditionally “forbidden” but morally sound such as Royalty x Commoner, Assassin x Target, Hero x Villain, etc.
Vampire(s) x Werewol(f/ves) [6.5/10] / Werewol(f/ves) x Human(s) [8/10] / Vampire(s) x Human(s) [8.5/10]
-- Interested in unique storylines for these with social hierarchies, unique worlds, etc. Romance is fine, but nothing too smutty or anything like that. Fighting/action/adventure is also good.
Magical Beings [6/10] / Supernatural Beings [6/10]
-- This basically includes People with Powers, Witches/Warlocks/Wizards, Merpeople, Elves, Fairies, etc. Probably not anything item reliant (such as reliant on wands for use of their powers).
Soulmate AUs [7/10]
-- First words written on them somewhere, a mark where they first touch, switching eye colors (born with one eye as their own, the other their soulmate), can't see color till they meet their soulmate, etc.
Gang(s)/Mafia/Yakuza [8/10]
-- They can be in the same gang/mafia or yakuza 'family', in two gangs/mafia or yaluza families with close ties, or in rival gangs/mafia or yakuza families. The can also be where one is in the gang/mafia/yakuza and the other isn't (in this case I'd prefer to play the one who isn't). This can be realistic or something more magical depending on the storyline, and ages can be anywhere from teens to mid or late twenties for our primary characters.
Zombie Apocalypse [8.5/10]
-- Our characters would be people trying to survive, scientists searching for a cure, one being a survivor helping a scientist find the cure (I'd prefer to play the scientist), etc. Zombies can be your cliche 'brains yum' or we can go more complex (different levels of zombification, different types, unique ways of how it happens -virus? human or natural? so on and so forth-, etc.).
Storylines [9/10]
-- Trapped in a videogame **
-- Thrown back or forward in time
-- Survivors of an alien invasion
-- Lost in space (were captives of aliens, escaped, now just making their way around)*
-- Space in general (our characters could be aliens? alien pirates? alien rebels?)**
Animal RP [6/10]
-- Includes (house/wild) dogs, wolves, (warrior/street/house) cats, lions, (wild/stabled) horses… Possible willing to do other animals. I’m fine with action/adventure/romance/slice of life/etc themes or plots. Willing to do a group RP for this.
♥ I’m open for suggestions on other roleplays or plots for the replays listed here. Don’t be afraid to tell me any ideas you have; I’m very flexible and open-minded just so long as it’s appropriate and follows site rules.

Roleplays I will not do:

♦ I will not do roleplays where we play as real life people or existing characters. As in, I will play as a character in a band but not a member of Beach Weather. Also applies is that I won’t play as Hermione Granger, but I will play a wizard going to Hogwarts.
♦ I prefer, when playing an OC in a fandom world, to know have read the book/comic/etc or seen the TV show/movie. If you think you can provide enough information on it, feel free to suggest it, but don’t immediately explain it as I might not want spoilers on it.

I prefer to roleplay by forum.
Thank you for reading, please let me know if you’re interested.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 am

Image[removed]
    about me.
    ⚬ IST (Indian standard time)
    ⚬ I write atleast 5 sentences to a paragraph
    ⚬ I have Proper Grammar
    ⚬ I am always active
    ⚬ LGBTQ+ friendly
    Male role is more preferred

expected from you.
    ⚬ Post at least 4-5 times a week, everyday is preferred
    ⚬ LGBTQ+ Friendly
    ⚬ Write atleast 4+ sentences
    ⚬ Proper Grammar
    ⚬ Cooperate with plotting
    ⚬ Respect my problems, I will respect yours

[removed]
    fandom interests.
    Underlined means role by me
    bnha
    ⚬ fem! katsuki x deku
    ⚬ fem! shoto x deku
    ⚬ fem! katsuki x deku x fem! shoto
    kaminari x jirou
    hogwarts AU
    villain AU
    Harry Potter
    hufflepuff x slytherin
    ⚬ hermione x oc
    ⚬ katie bell x oc
    hufflepuff x Ravenclaw

[removed]
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional images removed
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jae's 1x1 search!!

Postby thingie » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:35 am

┌───────────────────────┐

──────────────────────────
      ░░ 1 x 1xS E A R C H ░░
      ──────────────────────────

└───────────────────────┘
      xA B O U TxM E
      ┌─────────────────────────┐

001. i live in the pacific standard time zone 002. i'm
      extremely active 003. i'm a semi-lit/literate writer (
      three-five paragraphs of writing, at least) 004. i only
      do mxf pairings 005. i can play either gender 006. i a
      m a total romance/angsty nerd 007. i have a tendenc
      y to gain a higher muse when a plot is planned out

└─────────────────────────┘
      xA B O U TxY O U
      ┌─────────────────────────┐

001. you are fairly active 002. you will let me know i
      f you'll be gone for an extended period of time 003. y
      ou are able to communicate with me 004. it's not req
      uired, but recommended that you can play as either g
      ender 005. you know a bit of coding 006. flexible with
      new ideas/plots/concepts 007. you are friendly!!

└─────────────────────────┘

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xP L O TxI D E A S ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌────────────────────────────┐

001. victorian aged plots (pirates, mermaids, knights, royals)
      002. classic high school/college romance (roommates, tutors,
      teachers, students) 003. secret-agent/spy-based plots (detec
      tives, investigators, spies, criminals) 004. super heroes/huma
      ns with superpowers (heroes, villains, sidekicks, outcasts)

└────────────────────────────┘
      also up for suggestions!!
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░
      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by thingie on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cap's Search!

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 am

₵₳₱'₴ ₴Ɇ₳Ɽ₵Ⱨ

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

Hey, welcome to my search!
the bolded characters are the ones that I'm interested in playing, but I'm sure we could work something out if you want to chat! The ones in red are the ones I'm desperate for!

Loki x female oc
Loki x male oc
Thor x female oc

Thor x male oc
T'Challa x female OC
Dr. Stephen Strange x female OC
Peter Quill x female oc
Peter Quill x Gamora
Owen Grady x female oc
Tom Hiddleston x female OC
Tom Hiddleston x male OC
Chris Hemsworth x Tom Hiddleston
Thor x Loki

Newt Scamander x male OC
Hanzo Shimada x female OC
Hanzo Shimada x male oc
McCree x female oc
McCree x male oc
Hanzo x McCree
Sherlock x female OC
Sherlock x male OC
Sherlock x John Watson
(Ghost) Thomas Sharpe x female oc
Hank Williams x female oc

About me!
- I'm a huge Marvel fan (+ anything sci-fi)
- I love to play video games
- A giant book nerd
- female
- still in school
- EST
- cosplayer
- writes about things that will never come true
- likes cheesy jokes
- tends to get caught in interview loops
- active frequently
- likes to type in all caps (BECAUSE IT'S FUN)
- simple coder - meh artist
- I'm a very, very, very strange being (beware)
- super friendly
- and that's basically it (lol) thanks for checking this out!
Last edited by Captain. A. Stark. on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:49 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (3) Pokemon (PMD, trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; new runaway plot with possible "puppy love"
~ (1) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 am

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
Howdy! As you probably know, I'm madlyhazel, but feel free to call
me hazel. I live in the Mountain Standard Time zone, and while
I'm usually pretty busy with my day job and modding activities, I'm
usually available from 2pm-6pm most days. I consider myself to
be literate, but I'm not tooting my own horn. I'm comfortable with
all sexualities and identities
, but I generally play mxf
pairings for the most part.
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
I'm looking for a 1x1 partner who can at least reply four times a week.
I'd like every day if possible, but I know life even gets the best of me
sometimes. Ideally, I'd like you to be semi-literate to advanced, mostly
because I'm looking for good descriptions that can really advance the story.
You must be comfortable with all sexualites and identities, though you're
not required to have any lgbtq+ characters.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs
bold=craving

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
-warrior cats
    -loner to clan
    -apprentices/warriors go on journey
    -rogue group threatens way of life
    - open to most plots!
-bhna
    -canon and ocs, but ocs preferred
    -maybe older characters?
    -hero to villain or vice versa
    - open to most plots!
-assassin's creed
    -colonial or victorian era preferred
    -canon or original
-naruto
    -ocs only
-hetalia
    -canon or ocs
ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ
-mythological creatures
    -creatures from folklore (fey, kitsune, centaur, etc.)
    -historical or modern
-wolves
    -normal or fantasy
-fantasy
    -historical or modern
    - adventurers! think d&d
    - open to most plots!
-historical
    -medieval
    -colonial
    -renaissance
    - open to most plots!
-romance (italicized is preferred role)
    -slice of life
    -cafe owner x customer
    -frenemies to lovers
    -artist x ?
    -roomate x roomate
    - open to most plots! (pls)

feel free to pm me with anything not listed! i'd love to hear your ideas
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit or lower role player, sometimes mostly lower if I either lose my muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write, in other words writers block. Although, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. I'd prefer it if I cloud play both genders, but otherwise I don't really mind too much. I will be open to suggestions, and I won't always be on in the weeks because of things going on in my daily life. But I'm mostly active during the weekends, have some free time or on a bit of a break. I'll let you know when I will leave, so you wouldn't have to worry much if I suddenly disappear. I can also mirror others posts, whether it being a one lined sentence or a full paragraph or two. I am not rude, and as mentioned before, I am open to different Ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Warrior cats
Wings of fire (really want)
Legend of the guardians: Owls of Ga'hoole (really want)
Big cat (really want)
Destiny 2 (really want)
Shelter 2
Felidae (film/book series)(really want)
Dinosaurs
Halo
Jungle book (2016) (really want)
Dragon riders
Wolves (really want)
K9 unit
Jurassic park/world (really want)
Red vs blue (maybe something involving the freelancers, mercenaries or Chorus trilogy)
Titanfall 2 (really want)
Winged wolf riders
Balto
Ice age (any film)
Winged big cat riders
Skylanders
Legend of Spyro
Sled dogs (really want)
star wars rebels
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
star wars clone wars (really want)(though maybe something that involves the clones)
Assassins creed
Varjak paw
Sabertooth tigers
Elemental wolves
Halo Reach (what if team noble survived)
Halo ODST
Rainbow six siege
Anything Rise related
Sci-fi soldiers
star wars force awakens (preferably oc's)
Transformers
Temeraire series (really want)
Elemental cats (assassins, tribes, etc.)
Voltron legendary defender
Shelter 2
Fox
Ark: survival evolved
The isle
Dino squad
Horizon: zero dawn
Gryphons/Gryphon riders
Watership down
Wolf's rain
Ginga densetsu weed
Werewolves
destiny
Dinosaurs
how to train your dragon
Dire wolves
Ratha's creature book series

Rps I'll like try:

Pacific rim
Terra Nova (tv series)
Futuristic dragon racing
Twilight
Pokémon mystery dungeon
The last guardian
Mass effect Andromeda
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me