~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Hiddenclan

The clan of the mysterious and beguiling

Welcome to Hiddenclan's Discussion Post! This is where you can discuss or post anything relating to this Rp including, Joining forms, new ideas or possible relationships between cats. You can use whichever form you'd like for your character's information but make sure that it includes the following:

Name:
Description:(If a picture isn't included)
Personality:
History:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:

Also please keep in mind how active you can be if you decide to RP a cat with an important role. The role of deputy will be done through a poll once the current leader dies. (Which will be early in the RP.) Note: The RP will start when the medicine cat role is filled and there are at least a 2-3 people who have joined.

echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Name: Mistystar
Description: Old gray tabby she-cat with white chest fur and light amber eyes. She has multiple scars from previous battles.
Personality: She's always been a very serious she-cat, for the most part, always putting work before play. However, age has mellowed her out a little and made her appreciate the happiness that can be found in jokes. Since she never had kits of her own, she treats the whole of the clan like her kits and is there for extremely protective of them. Though not as harsh or fierce as she used to be, she's still not a cat you want to angry. Extremely stubborn, time has not made her more open-minded or willing to accept any form of change. She's very slow to trust outsiders when they happen to come into the clan, and she often tests them herself before fully accepting them into the clan.
History: She was born and raised in the clan, as a young warrior she was very ambitious. Though more than one Tom tried to get her attention, it was always fixed on serving her clan. Her dedication to serving her clanmates is what drew the former leader's attention when the former deputy was killed in a battle. She served him for many moons before she herself had to take his place as leader. She has outlived two deputies, Nettlepool her former apprentice being her third. She has given up all but one life while serving and protecting her clan.
Mate/Crush: Never had the time for either, though part of her regrets that now.
Kin: None, still living.
Kits: Never had any.
Other: She's currently ill and getting worse every day with no known cure for what is troubling her, it's only a matter of time before she loses her last life.

Name:Nettlepool
Description: Pretty brown tabby she-cat with striking light blue eyes and a knowing smile.
Personality: She's a very mysterious she-cat, never really opening up to her clanmates beyond necessary. She's very loving and protective of her clan though, having inherited from her former mentor the need to serve them diligently. She never seems to lose her temper or get caught off guard, even when she's thrown into situations without warning. This helps her to stay calm no matter how dire the situation, and not to jump to conclusions. She's clever and able to think quickly, which often allows her to skirt around questions she doesn't want to answer.
History: She was born and raised in the clan along with her brother Rowan, formerly known as Rowanfall, after their mother joined the clan. She grew up into a warrior, trained by Mistystar, and earned the respect of her clanmates. When she was a young warrior she fell in love with another warrior and they became mates.She had her oldest kits before Mistystar made her deputy and had her youngest kit not long after. Her mate died after catching greencough one winter. Luckily it did not spread to many other cats, and so he was one of the only cats to die. Since Mistystar became ill, she has been taking on more and more responsibility. She knows it's only a matter of time before her former mentor dies.
Mate/Crush: Died.
Kin: Her brother is Rowan.
Kits: Owlshadow, Thornleap and Sweetpaw.
Other: She hates her brother for breaking the rules, and leaving the clan.

Name: Rowan
Description: Red-ish brown tabby tom with striking light blue eyes like his sister's.
Personality: Serious, and slightly grumpy he always seems to be in a bit of a mood, but his bark is definitely worse than his bite. He can be very sarcastic and pessimistic, but not overly so. He has a very dark humor, which often makes an appearance when he's under stress or worried. Though he has a big heart, he would probably rather have his claws ripped out than admit it. Unlike his sister, he has no patience whats so ever. He hates being caged in by rules and regulations, which got him into a lot of trouble when he was still a clan cat.
History: He was born in the clan to a former loner and raised within it but unlike his sister, he didn't stay long enough to become a warrior. He felt caged in by all the rules, and though it was a wonderful place, he didn't feel like he belonged there. The moment he first started living as a loner, is the moment he finally found peace. He misses his sister but would never dream of going back and giving up the freedom he's since discovered in the life he now lives.
Mate/Crush:None
Kin:His sister is Nettlepool. Her kits are his kin.
Kits:None
Other:He somtimes strays near the clan's territory when he's in the area, he tends to move around a lot.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Could I res a warrior an apprentice and the med cat apprentice please

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 pm

Could i RES a Queen, a warrior, Medicine cat, and a apprentice?
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Name:Owlshadow
Description: Dark brown tabby tom with a white muzzle and hazel eyes.
Personality: Quiet and proud, he rarely talks to others unless he has no choice. Despite his sometimes non-social attitude, he's actually very attentive to details. He loves learning new things and is very clever. Always calm, though impatient, he loves coming up with new strategies to lure prey out in winter. He often studies small prey, paying attention to the places they like to live and the things they like to eat. Though he's great at studying things and paying attention to details, he doesn't know the first thing about being social with other cats. He often skips out of patrols to hunt on his own, though he doesn't mind the company of his siblings whom he's very close to.
History: He was born in the clan and lost his father to a green cough when he was nearly a warrior. His mother became the clan deputy after he was apprenticed and had his younger sister not long after.Other than that, he's only lived a normal clan life so far.
Mate/Crush: None, that would require the ability to talk to a cat, not his kin.
Kin: His mother is Nettlepool. His siblings are Thornleap and Sweetpaw. Rowan is his uncle.
Kits:None, he never knows how to deal with kits.
Other:He loves the rules that keep his clan a secret and wouldn't ever dream of leaving its safety.

Name:Thornleap
Description: Light brown tabby tom with hazel green eyes.
Personality: The exact opposite of his brother, he's an easygoing tom who loves being around other cats and hates being alone. He can't seem to stay still very long and is often jumping from one thing to another eager to do more. He can be oblivious when it comes to some things but has a big heart and wouldn't ever hurt another cat purposefully. He's very protective of his siblings and would do anything for them, anything at all. He's sometimes a bit of a joker, but he knows the time and place for it, though he does have the habit of trying to lighten bad situations with humor.Unlike his brother, he's also a bit of adventurous, which has gotten him in quite a bit of trouble in the past.
History: Same as his brother Owlshadow.
Mate/Crush:None yet
Kin:His mother is Nettlepool. His siblings are Owlshadow and Sweetpaw. His uncle is Rowan.
Kits: None, though he loves playing with kits.
Other: He often secretly wonders about the rules his clan lives by and the point behind them.

Name:Sweetpaw
Description: Pale creamy brown she-cat with light blue-green eyes.
Personality: Like her name would suggest, she's an overall sweet she-cat, always sporting a warm smile. She's quiet and shy but does like being around cats. She gets flustered easily though and often thinks she's awful at everything because of it. She's very loving and often acts with her heart on her sleeve. Though she would never admit out loud, she does have an adventurous spirit and does feel conflicted about the rules that keep her tied to her clan and their territory. She's terrified of someday giving away her clans secrets, or not being careful enough and revealing their existence to a stranger. She feels a need to prove herself because she's the deputy and future leader's daughter.
History: Same as her brothers for the most part, except she never really knew her father, since he died when she was still pretty young.
Mate/Crush:None yet
Kin: Her mother is Nettlepool. Her older brothers are Owlshadow and Thornleap. Her uncle is Rowan.
Kits: None, she would love to have some, someday.
Other:She likes to stick close to her brothers.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Sure, not a problem! :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Username: mastergirl7
Name: Dawnclaw
Description: she is a fluffy black cat with electrifying blue eyes(If a picture isn't included)
Personality: kindish, sensible, dark, playful
History: she has always know this place but she doesn't know she wasn't born here her mom took and left her here she was told her family died from a horrible disease
Mate/Crush: none right now
Kits: none but wants
Kin: no
Other: not really

Name: dreampaw
Description: fluffy white blue eyes(If a picture isn't included)
Personality: sweet,gentle,sensitive
History: not much her mother died a day after she became an apprentice so she was really sad and didn't start till a moon after
Mate/Crush: forbidden
Kits: forbidden
Kin: Beigepaw is her sister
Other: she looks up to her sister

Name: Beigepaw
Description: she's a pretty bengal with deep blue eyes(If a picture isn't included)
Personality: funny,kind,cheeky,strong,sassy
History: she was very emotional after her mum died but in the end she stayed Strong and her spirit stayed awesome
Mate/Crush: nope
Kits: none
Kin: sister is dreampaw
Other: she always has wondered what life would be out of the clan one day she hopes to travel for a while and come back to tell them wonderful stories

Sorry they are all female

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Name:Streamclaw
Looks: Above
Personality: Pos: Bold charming
Neg: she can break at any moment
History: ???
Kin: ???
Other:

Name: Yelloweye
Personality:Kind and caring - POS Likes to break rules - NEG
History:??
Kin: Redheart - Sister
Other:

Name:Redheart
Personality: Selfcentered NEG Brave POS
Mate: OPEN!
Kin:
Other:

Name: Ravenpaw (Claw)
Looks:Above
Personality: Like raven paw....
History:He was born into a litter of 5 as a kitty pet his name was of course... Raven! His other siblings were.. Candy,Mittens,Bear, And Jade! He was the only Male But then was stolen from His two leg nest at the age of 5 Moons and was given the name raven paw when he was 6 Moons he was terrible at hunting but ended up being a pretty good apprentice then warrior!
Kin:
Other: Could Ravenpaw have his apprentice ceremony at the beginning of the rp?

Name: Lilyfur
Personality: Find out
Kin: ???
Other:
Last edited by ~Kokichi~ on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:12 am

mastergirl7-Accepted, its alright, i'll add them soon!
~Nugget~-Accepted, but could you make Redheart and Yelloweye a little older? Around 14 moons is when an apprentice will be made into a warrior, i can definitly make Ravenpaw a warrior at the begining of the RP but you'll have to make him a bit older to.Also for the deputy position, i'm planning on putting up a poll, her name can definitly be one of the options :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:49 am

ok! i fixed em
░░░