sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

NEITH: [ANGER-PACK LIEUTENANT]

Postby energy. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:36 pm

WHY DO YOU SHAKE?
xxxxxxxxxxxx
i. neith//ii. feminine//iii. six
s.o. demiromantic heterosexual
crush: n/a||tbd/tba
theme: colors - hasley

xxxxxxxxxxxx
DO YOU FEAR ME?
xxxxxxxxxxxx
WHY I STAND BEFORE YOU!!
───────────────────────────────
Meet Neith. Aggressive, oversized, dominant, venomous
standoffish, challenging, vain and dangerous. This fae
stands to be ninty three centimeters and weighs about eighty
five kilograms. Most mistaken this fae at first for male
because of her larger size towering over most wolves,
and her alpha, she's an intimidating wolf to see and meet.

───────────────────────────────
I WAS SENT ON BEHALF OF!!
┌───────────┐

SKILLS//STATS
strength: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
speed: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
stamina: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
cooperation ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
pain tolerance: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
med: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
intelligence: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
bravery ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
tracking: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hunting: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
sight: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hearing: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
────────────────────
voiced by: charilze theron

└───────────┘
────SHAKE
STILL, I'M MERELY
──────────────────────
Neith has a grey, dark grey, tan, black
and white pelt, so your standard coloring
on a grey/timber wolf. One of Neith's
features are her pale-green eyes.

──────────────────────
A MESSENGER.
──A WEAPON!!
┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Neith is a confusing character. Most know her as the wolf who'll rip your throat out if you even try to boss her around or you'll know
her more loyal, independent, gentle, motherly, protective and all in general softer side. Neith in a way is a cliche. Hard rocky ex
ertior or her soft mushy marshmellow insides. When placed in a dangerous situation Neith becomes vain, aggressive, dominant and
threatening with her opponent and quickly learns from their movements and posture to use it against them to deafeat them, by ei
ther death, or making sure they stay away from her at all times from there on. If she's defending someone she will do it with her l
fe no matter who you are or what you've done to her in the past. That if you're in her pack of course. From Neith's darker history s
he has grown to believe that love doesn't exsist and that it's never worth the time to get to know someone if they're just going to t
urn and stab you in the back the next day. With Neith's sharp tongue and intelligent mind she's defientley someone you don't want to
encounter on your regular walks or patrols if she's in a nasty mood. Neith's weakest point is the clichest thing about her. Since she's
over-protective, she has a love for small pups, but they usually run away from her in fear if they see her. So that doesn't work out.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by energy. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RELATIONS[NEITH]

Postby energy. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:44 pm

──────────────────────────────────
────RELATIONS
"Does it look like I give a damn about you?"
──────────────────────────────────
neutral(▼) enemies(✖) love interest(♡) crush(♥) ally(✦)

The Alphas:
Pride:
Envy: Elizabeth:[✖] Neith know's this Alpha doesn't particularly like her, and it's that simple. If Elizabeth has a problem with her she will have a problem with her.
Gluttony:
Lust:
Anger: Matunaagd:[✦] Neith puts her trust in her Alpha. She see's him as a strong figure and would trust her life with his in battle if it came down to that.
Greed:
Sloth:
The Lieutenants:
Pride:
Envy:
Gluttony:
Lust:
Anger: [herself]
Greed:
Sloth:
The Subordinates:
Jeson[Lust - ▼]: Neith has never met this wolf. Hasn't heard of her. Doesn't care for her.
Nikkita[Pride - ✖]: She has had several run ins with this female, and doesn't particularly like her.
Ekon[Anger - ✦]: Neith likes this little ball of fur. She enjoys he conversations with him and likes to be with him. She lets her tough nature go when she's around him, he puts her at peace in some terms.
Ulric[Pride - ▼]: Neith has heard of this wolf once but hasn't seen this wolf before. She believed their first encounter would be interesting.
Aragorn[Envy - ✦]: Neith has encounted this wolf several times, and has seen his softer side once. He doesn't mind her and she prefers this brute as an ally over most wolves.
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
info[pack - sign]:
The Loners:
Akela[✖]: Neith has encounted this wolf once and doesn't like her. Her calm nature gives her weird vibes and to be honest Neith doesn't care for the loners.
info:
info:
Last edited by energy. on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ (Discussion)

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 pm

┌-----------------------┐
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pack: No Pack
Eye Color: Light Grey
Pelt Color: Mix of tan, white, and grey
Build: muscular and taller than an average wolf
Height: 91.44 cm (36 inches) Height to shoulders
Weight: 138 pounds (62.5957 kilograms) Including muscles
Crush: Nope
Mate: Not interested
Breed: Mackenzie Valley Wolf (Canis lupus occidentails)
Website were I found Mackenzie Valley Wolf information :3

└-----------------------┘

Personality:
Akela is a motherly fea but if you do something she opposes, you're in for a bad time. She is insightful, calm, caring, and really adventurous. The fea is nicer to pups than adults. She doesn'y really like other wolves and prefers to be alone. If she is very mad, she might hurt someone without even knowing it. (Rp rest out)

strength: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
speed: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
cooperation ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
intelligence: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
bravery ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
sight: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hearing: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

lies
Last edited by GalaxyAchiever on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm

♡Noodle♡ wrote:
ENERGY. wrote:
♡Noodle♡ wrote:
Accepted.

I think I fainted when I saw that she was 218 pounds. Like bro you got yourself a mutant wolf.
      OOPS WRONG WEIGHT LOLOL THAT WAS FOR DIFFERENT ONE HAHA
      Edit: I can change it if you'd like xD

Yeah I was about to say that that is WAY over the average weight of a wolf. That'd make her bigger than my dad.

changed it c:
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

E L I Z A B E T H x||x E N V Y

B e a u t y xi s xa

F I C K L E
t h i n g . . .

N o xm a t t e r xh o w xm u c h
y o u
H A V E ,

xxxxx y o u xw i l l
A L W A Y S
w a n t
M x O x R x E

E L I Z A B E T H x||x E N V Y

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

P H Y S I C A L I T I E S
|| height; 82 centimetres. || weight; 48 kilograms. || eye colour; very light blue, appear almost silver. || sex; female ||
|| fur colour; pure, untainted white. very long and soft. || overall appearance; graceful, pretty, elegant. ||

Elizabeth is likely one of the most beautiful wolves anyone will ever lay their eyes on. Shimmery white fur, silver-blue eyes, and an elegance that could only be described as something not of this world. Still, Elizabeth's obsession with true beauty sickens her, and she continues to search... If she finds a fae with something more beautiful than hers, that fae will likely not make it out alive.
_____________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x _____________

P E R S O N A L I T Y
|| defining traits; jealous, fickle, quick to anger, unpredictable, manipulative, two-faced. ||

Elizabeth's obsession with beauty can only be described as a sickness that has taken over her mind. She has become vile and cruel when it comes to beauty, and she will not hesitate to take from others what ever she wants. Like the sin she is, Elizabeth is consumed by jealousy, and will use any means necessary to find and take what she believes should be hers.
_____________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x __________________ x _____________

H I S T O R Y
|| age; several thousand years, truthfully, but she says that she is five. ||

Life as one of the seven sins may seem difficult to some, or as easy as breathing to others. But they can only speculate; none of them will ever know for sure. Elizabeth, on the other hand, has lived more than long enough to figure out exactly where she stands on the matter. To have everything and always lust for more, the curse that binds Elizabeth's heart is that of never having enough. She could want for anything, and it is true; she does want for everything. But the one thing that Elizabeth just can't seem to get a grip on is beauty. To be the fairest of all of the faes, to charm any brute and leave them with no choice but for their wills to become her own. As beautiful a she-wolf as Elizabeth may be, she could never stop wanting more, because beauty is an elusive being; just as you think that you have it all, it changes it's mind, and the search must begin again.
Elizabeth, though it is unknown to most of the wolves that reside in the seven territories, is several thousand years old. Perhaps it is a gift that, being a sin, she will never die, as she will forever be able to continue her desperate search for true beauty. On the other hand, it might be a curse for exactly the same reason; if she never dies, she cannot and will not ever stop looking. Those who are born beautiful had better be lucky enough to never meet Elizabeth, or they might not escape as quite the same wolf that had been before... Or they might not escape at all.
Elizabeth, unlike several of the other alphas, is very old; an ancient being. Unlike some of them, who had been succeeded multiple times and taken over the place as one of the seven sins, Elizabeth is and has been the sin of envy for thousands of years. Of course, at one point, she too stole this power.

A L L E G I A N C E S
|| pack; envy. || rank; alpha. || sexuality; heterosexual/romantic. ||

T H E xA L P H A S
Elizabeth, for whatever reason, does not like Lotus. Elizabeth always wants for more,while Lotus is simply too proud to accept it. This misunderstanding of Lotus' ways makes Elizabeth very wary. (pride)
name and info (gluttony)
name and info (lust)
Elizabeth met Matunaagd many years ago, as with the rest of the sins, but she houses no particular interest in him. He is a ruthless, seemingly unfeeling leader, which could be to her advantage in an alliance; still, she knows that he is not one to be trusted and that, should he find an opening, he would likely betray or even attempt to kill her. (anger)
Elizabeth likes Sheik, unlike most of the other alphas. This she-wolf knows what she wants and is willing to take it for herself, but still remains a proper leader. Elizabeth believes that the two of them are rather alike. (greed)
name and info (sloth)

T H E xL I E U T E N A N T S
name and info (pride)
name and info (gluttony)
name and info (lust)
Neith is not and has never been a wolf that Elizabeth enjoys, but there is no denying that she is intrigued. She demonstrates many of the same values that Matunaagd does, which makes her valuable. (anger)
name and info (greed)
name and info (sloth)

T H E xS U B O R D I N A T E S
Elizabeth has never met Nikkita, so the two of them share no special relations. (pride)
Ekon, being a pup, doesn't leave camp often, and certainly not for patrols. He and Elizabeth have never met, but there would be no way she'd not have heard about one of Matunaagd's kin; Elizabeth is eager to meet him, and sees Ekon as leverage... Should leverage ever be needed. (anger)
Elizabeth has not spoken to Ulric, but she still finds him intriguing. She would like to speak with him, someday... Perhaps it would work out in her favour. (pride)
Aragorn, being one of Elizabeth's own, is well known to the female. Though she knows Aragorn better, she finds both him and his brother, Ulric, rather intriguing.
Aegis is the daughter of

T H E xL O N E R S
Akela and Elizabeth have never met, so Elizabeth does not have any particular likes or dislikes for her.
Venus and Elizabeth have never met, so Elizabeth does not have any particular likes or dislikes for her.

|| other; we all tell lies. ||
Last edited by munchqueen on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:07 am, edited 13 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

J E N S E N x||x L U S T

T h e xo n l y xp r o b l e m xw i t h
L O V E

i s xt h a t xy o u xh a v e xn o
C O N T R O L

a n d xw i t h o u t xc o n t r o l

y o u xh a v e

N O T H I N G .

J E N S E N x||x L U S T

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

P H Y S I C A L I T I E S
|| height; 85 centimetres. || weight; 52 kilograms. || eye colour; pale amber-green. || sex; male. ||
|| fur colour; medium length, sandy colour. || overall appearance; quick, lithe, mysterious. ||

paragraph

P E R S O N A L I T Y
|| defining traits; quick thinker, trust issues, mysterious, unreadable, expressionless, trickster. ||

Jensen is a mysterious wolf, always keeping to himself and generally avoiding contact with others. He is quiet and hard to read, with his usually blank expression, which makes his presence unnerving to some wolves. He is a trickster and a liar and holds no regard for other wolves, as his motives are usually selfish and vain. Jensen is not a wolf anyone should wish to mess with, because despite the fact that he is built for speed and agility rather than strength, he is a force to be reckoned with; this brute has got a couple tricks up his sleeve. On the other hand, messing with him is entirely out of the question if you don't even know here to find him.

H I S T O R Y
|| age; four years. ||

Jensen does not care for other wolves much, and would rather stick to his own ways. The only reason Jensen joined a pack was because of the support of the other members; Jensen knows from experience how hard being a loner is, and this seemed to be in his favour. However, being the self-serving wolf he is, Jensen will likely leave if any conflict arises or a situation urges him to do so. Sometimes, it's safer to be alone.

A L L E G I A N C E S
|| pack; lust. || rank; subordinate. ||

T H E xA L P H A S

name and info (pride)
name and info (envy)
name and info (gluttony)
name and info (lust)
name and info (anger)
name and info (greed)
name and info (sloth)

T H E xL I E U T E N A N T S

name and info (pride)
name and info (envy)
name and info (gluttony)
name and info (lust)
name and info (anger)
name and info (greed)
name and info (sloth)

T H E xS U B O R D I N A T E S

name and info (pack)

|| other; we all tell lies. ||
Last edited by munchqueen on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:37 pm

████████
░░░░░░░░

i. venus - ii. feminine
iii. five years old - iv.
loner - v. Heteromantic
asexual - vi. eye follow
none - vii. mother too n
one at this time.

░░░░░░░░
████████

████████
╔━━━━━━━━━╗

breed;; timber/grey wolf - pelt color;; Grey,
mix= white, creme, light brown - eye color;;
Hazel Brown - features;; none - build;;
average, lean, toned, slim - height/weight;;
38kg/73cm at the shoulder - scent;; lilac
and burning birch
[:C:]

╚━━━━━━━━━╝
██████████████
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
██████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░

voiced by;; lizzy hofe
theme;; Heartache
siblings;; none
parents;; unknown

░░░░░░░░░░░░
████████████
╔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╗

Venus is more on the introvert side, rather than the extrovert. She is independent
and doesn't really talk much. The fea is also self directed and most of the time, she
minds her own business. She is stubborn but is quite intelligent when the time com
es. Venus could be fierce to those who she either doesn't like or are plain mean b
ut most of the time, she keeps her anger inside. She doesn't like being forced to
do things. Otherwise, the fea is rather peaceful and doesn't fight much,
despite once being a fighter in a pack.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╝

Lies
P.S. Thanks to Energy for coding this!
Last edited by DragonianFantasy on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:24 am

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pack: Anger Pack
Eye Color: Yellowish blue
Pelt Color: Mixture of grey, brown, and black with a tan underbelly
Build: Average for a pup
Height/Weight: around 8 inches at shoulder, 20 pounds
Crush: None
Mate: Nope.
Extra: His parents died.

Personality:
Playful yet he really loves to mess around with his uncle, even when he knows the risks. He does have a few anger issues and is easily irritated. Ekon adores Nieth and shows off when she is around. This little brute is not afraid to speak up and doesn't know when to shut up. He also is reckless and has a bit of a coarse nature around males. Despite all this, he a gentlemen around most females and pups younger than himself. Ekon is protective of anything he cares and is decisive in a dangerous situation. This little guys is weird, I know.

strength: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
speed: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
cooperation ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
intelligence: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
bravery ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
sight: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
hearing: ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

lies
Last edited by GalaxyAchiever on Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me