Adventure Awaits | Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Adventure Awaits | Discussion & Forms

Postby Tiny_Cat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:47 pm

You are a well-known Pokemon Trainer who has excelled at your chosen path. Ever since you originally set out on your Journeys, you took the world by Storm. Some of you defeated every gym leader in your region on the first try; others have become champions of their regions. Others still have worked with world renowned Pokemon Professors. One of you even became Kalos Queen for a while there. But you're bored. You crave adventure. Something new and interesting to peak your interest. Something like the discovery of two new regions. The Volcania Region sits to the North of the Alola Region. The region was named for the large, dormant Volcano that sits in the very center of the island. The people there tend to be competitive and are said to have fire in their very souls. To the West of Volcania is the Fleuris Region where flowers bloom all year long. They are a calmer and more compassionate region. Surprisingly, the two share a legendary Pokemon despite their differences. Perhaps because the two regions are so close together. They call it Hydrament and it's especially unique because it has three types. You are one of twelve lucky trainers asked to explore the two regions (six trainers per region) and to develop a PokeDex of all the new Pokemon you see. Question is... are you up to the task?

Main Thread
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Serenity Williams - Hoenn Champion

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:23 am

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adventure Awaits | Discussion & Forms

Postby chikaplao » Mon May 01, 2017 7:27 pm

[removed]
╔══════════════╗
ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕤 𝕍𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚
╚══════════════╝

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓤𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓪

Tʜᴇ Bᴏʀɪɴɢ Bɪᴛs

Nickname(s): Nick, Nico
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 142 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Ace/Aro
Relationship Status: Single
Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴍ

Doc
Hydreigon
[removed]
Phaestus
Flamera
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Nick is ambitious and driven. He can be exceptionally charming if he tries to be, but sometimes comes off as standoffish or dismissive--particularly if interrupted during an important task. He doesn't make friends easily, but he is fiercely protective of the ones who stick with him. He has strong bonds with his pokemon in particular, and he found it extraordinarily difficult to leave behind so much of his Unova team. If he comes off as mopey for a little while, that's why.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Nico comes from a huge family. He's got eight siblings, and blames them for his competitive streak and thanks them for his ambition. He saw his Pokemon journey as his chance to prove himself, and started his journey with Andromeda, his Serperior--then a Snivy. He trained hard for each and every battle, and his record speaks for itself. When he finally got the chance to challenge the previous Unova champion, he had a very non-traditional team. At its head was Andromeda. Doc, short for Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was only a Zweilous at the time, and was a recent capture. The rest of Nico's team consisted of Chandelure (Hestia), Fraxure (Tybalt), Golurk (Zolluk), and a Mandibuzz (Carnage). He deserved the Champion title when he won it. Now he's looking for a new challenge.

(FC: google images; pokemondb.net for hydreigon sprite)
Last edited by raey on Mon May 01, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: you must show written permission to use art that does not belong to you
chikaplao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adventure Awaits | Discussion & Forms

Postby chikaplao » Mon May 01, 2017 8:14 pm

[[Ahhhh I just realised I put Capribah on Nico's form; I'll edit that out for Flamera as soon as it's approved!]]

[removed]
╔══════════════╗
тαℓια ℓαу
╚══════════════╝

𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕣

Tʜᴇ Bᴏʀɪɴɢ Bɪᴛs

Nickname(s): Tali/Tal
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 118 lbs
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single
Tʜᴇ Tᴇᴀᴍ

[removed]
Basta
Capribah
[removed]
Spectre
Thantix
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Talia is energetic and happy-go-lucky. She is both friendly and over-exciteable. Unfortunately, that over-excitement sometimes manifests in a hot-temper. She can go from cheerful to offended and ready to fight in no time flat, but generally burns herself out pretty quick. Forgiveness is one of her virtues, even if patience isn't. Talia tends to bite off more than she can chew, purely because she gets so excited to be moving forward that she doesn't always train as hard as she should. Her pokemon are also aware that she's a huge pushover, so they'll play up fatigue or "illness" to get out of rigorous training.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Talia grew up with just her mom in a small town of Volcania, near to the beach but with the volcano looming overhead.
Even as a young child, Talia knew she wanted to be a pokemon trainer when she was old enough. She doesn't necessarily have dreams of becoming a Champion or anything, she just wants to enjoy the journey and relish in the adventure.
The native Volcanion has always had a deep love and compassion for pokemon, and used to spend hours of each day wandering just outside her town and looking for pokemon. While exploring one day, Talia noticed some pitiful whimpering and followed the sound to find an unknown baby pokemon, no more than a few days old. Upon further research she discovered the creature she had found was a semi-uncommon pokemon called Thanatix, so uncommon due to their early abandonment and thus low survival rate. She "caught" the baby pokemon. Even though she's an actual trainer now, and has officially caught the pokemon, she doesn't keep him in a pokeball because it makes him upset. Instead she carries him in her arms, so she can cuddle him through his nightmares.

Other:
If Thanatix isn't cool for this region, it's cool. But here's his evolution chain and pokedex stuff:
[removed]
[removed] Type: Dragon
"Thanatix gets abandoned by its mother within few days after birth.
It lives in dark places and suffers from nightmares every night."
[removed] Type: Dragon/Ghost
"When a Thanatix gets utterly tainted with sadness it loses control and all its negative feelings manifest into KEREON.
Kereon makes foes flinch, and does not breathe." (evolves from Thanatix at level 35)
[removed] Type: Dragon/Ghost
"In myths, it is said that Thanayami is the source of misfortune and therefore called the Prince of Darkness.
Despite its bad reputation, Thanayami has a calm and loyal nature and will try to protect its Trainer even at the risk of its own life." (evolves from Kereon at level 58)
Last edited by raey on Mon May 01, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you must show written permission to use art that does not belong to you
chikaplao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me