( ✗ - SALEM REBORN discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ✗ - SALEM REBORN discussion

Postby royalty. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:22 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

navigation wrote:[one] intro
[two] plot
[three] salem history
[four] pangaea history
[five] salem - the demons
[six] pangaea - the guardians
[seven] the outlanders
[eight] relationss
[nine] rules
[ten] news, faq, recap
[eleven] open!/discussion
-----
HERE IN THE FOREST DARK AND DEEP,
-------------I OFFER YOU ETERNAL SLEEP

salem woods. an area of land located in british columbia, neighbours to pangaea and outlander packs. salem is home to the demons- some of the most violent, brutal creatures who don't show mercy to any wolf. they are known for their violent outbreaks and manipulative personalities, and ruthless behaviours. they're natural born killers, and known for their bloodthirsty traits. salem is an area known to wolves everywhere of a place of death and violence, and is home to many famous assassins who go by aliases, names given to themselves due to their high body counts. neighboring these savages is an area of peace and dominance, an area that goes by pangaea. they are the opposites to the demons, and they go by the name of the guardians. they are welcoming, trustworthy souls who protect each other as much as they can and show mercy to all. they are kind-hearted and loyal, and highly protective of those they care about.
Last edited by royalty. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - SALEM REBORN my characters

Postby royalty. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:23 am

---❝ ━ GOD'S BUSY.
CAN I HELP YOU

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE BANSHEE━ █████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
adryan, alias/goes by the banshee. cisfe
male. four years three months. asassin in salem.
scent of cranberry and mint. voice claim of sca
rlett johansson. two ½ feet tall, one hundred th
irty pounds. piercings. tattoos.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxfull pagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BROKE!BROKE!
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

AND WHEN
HER

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
adryan wears a muscular, ebony figure, decorated with many scars [ most noticably three ac
ross her left eye ]. adryan is ruthless and bloodthirsty, merciless to all wolves around her. she'
s unforgiving and coldhearted, but can be loyal and protective to the ones she loves. she is a
skilled fighter and highly insane. she is ruthless, violent, manipulative, and highly dangerous.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE TWO ------
HALVES!
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

strength : ▰▰▰▰▰ // stamina : ▰▰▰▰▰ // hunting : ▰▰▰▱▱ // pain tolerance : ▰▰▰▰▰
stealth : ▰▰▰▰▰ // smell : ▰▰▰▱▱ // sight : ▰▰▰▱▱ // tracking : ▰▰▰▰▱ // intelligence : ▰▰▰▰▰

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Imagexxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
basics : akela, meaning independence and dominan
ce. seven years old, brute. pale white pelt decorate
d with many scars, the most noticeable being three
scratches across his right eye. pale blue left eye, br
own right eye. scent of mint, maple and amber, voi
ce claim of idris elba. akela is a deadly, dominant b
rute whose slightly insane and blodothirsty. he grew
up in the badlands, raised to become a perfect wea
pon. he is a highly skilled fighter and rarely loses. h
e is dominant, one of the most powerful brutes to li
ve. he loves to kill and is cold inside, having no hear
t and showing no mercy. two hoops left ear.tattoo.
alpha of salem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶, ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶u̶s̶e̶

castiel and azazel's forms are a wip. sorry for the inconvenience.

i'm
━━━━━━━
waking up

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                basics : his name's castiel. 5yo, brute
                alias : he is known as the archangel
                scent : balsam&amber
                voice : misha collins
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

description : castiel's pelt would be beautiful if it hadn't been decorated with large amounts of scars. although his fur is longer in length and conceals a large quantity of them, certain angles make them highly noticeable. his pelt consists of browns, white and reds, and has a slightly larger length than the average. he has hazel eyes. his most noticeable scars lie on the top of his muzzle, two notches in his right ear, a jagged line across his chest and a circular wound (caused by a bullet) in the pit of his left hind leg.
      personality: castiel, despite his overly cruel past, is highly protective and always keeps loyal. although he tends to isolate himself from others often, he enjoys the company of others. upon meeting this wolf, your first impression would be that you find the wolf almost strange. he sometimes has a quick temper and get's angered easily, and is highly aggressive and violent. he is strong, and very powerful and can sometimes be a big threat. although he uses his power mainly for good, he frequently has moments where he can become violent and take out anger on anyone who pisses him off.
      skillset: his loyalty and respect is often mistaken for weakness, although those who believe this assumption would be proved completely wrong if they were to ever witness the brute in a fight. he is highly skilled in fighting, and knows many techniques and skills to aid his success in battles. he is muscular and knows how to use his weight to his advantage. he is also a good hunter and a pretty good tracker. one of his weaker skills is swimming. although he can run speedily on land, when he is put in the water he moves at a slower pace.
      history: he grew up in salem, an area known to wolves as a place that brings death, danger, and is a huge threat to others. these wolves were seen as murderous creatures, which is why castiel's parents were disappointed their only child was born to be a more kind-hearted soul. thus, they neglected and abused him on a regular, with intentions of shaping him into the monster they had hoped for. he was tossed around and disrespected by members of his pack, soon befriending adryan when he found out she was treated the same way. he had always crushed on her but never admitted his feelings, thus helping her get together with maverick instead. he was present at the time she got shot, blocking a bullet with his own body in attempt to save her but she still ended up getting injured. castiel always tried to be around her as much as possible, but she pushed him away and befriended thanatos, which is the reason to castiel's hatred of the brute. he had gone after armageddon, maverick, and kali many times, killing people they were close to in revenge for what he found out they were doing to adryan. he grew a lust for murder and went on a spree, which ended when he killed his parents and his cousins. he began using his power for good, although he still has moments of wrath from time to time.

┌──────────┐

THE HELLHOUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name : azazel,meaning 'fallen a
ngel', demon, and the spirit of s
atan.
nickname : zay, don't use this
alias : the hellhound, a ghostly d
og from hell, coming to earth to
cause death and bring people to
hell

└──────────┘

THE HELLHOUND

strength : ▰▰▰▰▰ // stamina : ▰▰▰▰▰ // hunting : ▰▰▰▱▱ // pain tolerance : ▰▰▰▰▰
stealth : ▰▰▰▰▰ // smell : ▰▰▰▱▱ // sight : ▰▰▰▱▱ // tracking : ▰▰▰▰▱ // intelligence : ▰▰▰▰▰

description: he has a scarred black pelt, with a reddish brown spot on his whole chest area. he has hazel, almost yellow, eyes
skillset: he is an exceptional fighter, never losing battles. he is highly manipulative and a trained assassin. however, he likes to keep himself off the radar and is more of a killer rather than an asassin, rarely performing duties ordered about.
Weaknesses: he has zero healing knowledge.
personality: aggressive, violent, and ruthless, azazel is a perfect weapon and a dangerous threat in salem. he's intelligent and cruel, and highly manipulative. however, azazel is very protective and highly capable and is not to be underestimated.

loki, six years, pangaea hunter, wip form

Image━ ━Image

██│
██│
██│
██│
██│
██│
    katana lee, goes by kata
    na. named after the swo
    rd. cisfemale. four years
    old. she is the rank of an
    assassin. pangaea pack w
    olf. skilled fighter, theif,
    and highly manipulative.
    tends to work alone. gre
    at tracker, very observant

I'M SILENT !!
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

katana is around thirty inches tall a
nd weighs about 127 pounds. she has
a fiery reddish-brown pelt with a lig
hter underbelly. she has an athletic
build with highly toned muscles. haz
el reddish eyes. very agile and quick
on her feet. scent of amber and rain.
voice claim of troian bellisario

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

I'M DEADLY !!DEADLY !!

katana's life has mainly been filled with hard work and labour, paired with grief and wrath. being born in a pack of goodness and peace, her egregious behaviour as a pup made her parents more strict on her. they wanted her to become a strong-willed hunter, while she wanted to become a respected fighter or assassin. while her father trained her day and night for hunting duties for when she was older, she worked with her brothers in secrecy in hopes she'd become an assassin. however, when her father found out she decided to stop. it was until her father was killed by salem assassins that she began her training for assassination in revenge, and that attribute helped form her into pangaea's first ever, most respected assassin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL. ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    name : lilith, meaning night monster
    age+gender : she's five years, female
    voice claim: margo robbie
    scent : roses, pine
    description : white shewolf, with many scars decorating her pelt. one across her maw.
    personality : she is a cold, yet flirty character. she's manipulative and has a sassy attitude.
    she's murderous, and quite bloodthirsty.
    pos. traits : protective, loyal, caring
    neu./neg. traits : impulsive, flirtatious, violent, manipulative, bloodthirsty, cold
    history : abused by her parents, beaten up by her last mate and left for dead, and more.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImage

the oracle !!
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

full name alusiana, only goes by alusia. meaning truth and unconditional love. cisfemale. she is
four and a half years. she is the ranking of patroller in salem pack. voice claim of emma stone.
she has the scent of lilies and rain water. alias is the oracle. white coloured pelt with few small s
cars and tints of grey. light hazel eyes.

└─────────────────────────────────┘

DARLING I'M BROKEN
INSIDE!! INSIDE!! INSIDE!!

┌───────────────┐

strength : ▰▰▱▱▱ // stamina : ▰▰▰▱▱
hunting : ▰▰▰▱▱ // stealth : ▰▰▰▱▱
smell : ▰▰▰▰▱ // sight : ▰▰▰▰▰
tracking : ▰▰▰▱▱ // smarts : ▰▰▰▰▰

└───────────────┘

alusia is a kind-hearted yet shy fae. she likes to keep to herself as she feels too awkward in conversations. she doesn't speak out often and is always seen as weak. she isn't strong whatsoever, yet she is pretty okay at hunting. most of alusia's skillset is intelligence, sight, and scent. she is known for her brains and is an apprentice to many, thus gaining the alias oracle. despite her shyness, alusia is very social and loving, and very friendly. she tends to get frightened easily with the 'scarier' wolves, but can be very opening and warming to others. she grew up as an omega in salem, but was able to become a healer's apprentice and a patroller. sometimes the fae can be stubborn and demanding and panics easily. she stutters a lot, however, when she can control herself she is capable of giving out good ideas and showing off her intelligence. she has little herbal knowledge but is great with assistance. her parents died when she was very young, so most of her life she was alone and thus she developed shy traits. being the only gentle wolf in salem, she was accustomed to the harassment and mistreatment from others. she was beaten, abused, starved, and tortured, especially by adryan, however she began to work for others and earned slight respect within the pack. she doesn't have many scars, although many are invisible beneath her long white pelt.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    rosalina, only goes by ruby. four and a half years old cisfemale.
    scent of lavender and rain. voice claim of genevieve cortese. //
    ruby is a sneaky, manipulative fae. she is known for her tricks a
    nd is an excellent thief. she likes to work independently, howev
    er is a great addition to any team. she likes to make trades in e
    xchange for components useful to her, as well as other interesti
    ng objects. she doesn't really make friends, and is always on the
    go. she grew up as a spy in salem, but never associated with any
    one. she can be caring, loyal, protective but is always sarcastic,
    snarky and with a silly attitude. ruby's a big troublemaker.

┌──────────────┐

ruby is a sly female. she is speedy, bei
ng able to escape from almost anythin
g, which to her is handy. she is a fairly
good hunter but is a better fighter, gro
wing up to parents who wanted a boy.
she is intelligent, and is very sneaky. s
he does things without leaving a single
trait of evidence. she doesn't take no f
or an answer, and doesn't like being bo
ssed around. she grew up to an abusive
father and a loving mother who died w
hen she was one, her father blaming h
er for it. she ended up killing her fath
er, her beta, and left to be on her own.
she usually takes the rank of a hunter,
and deals with pack wolves and loners
on the side. she loves to play tricks too.

└──────────────┘

Last edited by royalty. on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - SALEM REBORN relations

Postby royalty. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:23 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✓ positive // ≡ neutral // ✗ negative // ♥ romantic interest // ღ possible r.i. // ♘ hit list
adryan - the banshee
SALEM
akela [ ✓ / fatherly figure ] ❝ love and respect. ❞ he took her in as his own, raised, trained, and loved her when nobody else would. she will always love and respect him for that.
raziel [ ≡✗ / insignificant/dislike ] ❝ she came into the pack with nothing but disrespect. ❞ adryan doesn't feel too positively about the beta. for starters, her entry in the pack was disrespectful. she disobeyed territorial laws and crossed borders, making matters worse by killing a few wolves in her way. adryan is surprised her father allowed that however doesn't question his decisions. still, adryan doesn't trust raziel and will always feel differently about her. raziel feels she is one of the best fighters, and adryan will gladly prove her wrong.
glitch [ ✓ღ / allies ] ❝ i respect and admire his skillset. ❞ adryan has always been close with glitch and she had only known him for a year. although she hadn't had the greatest first impression of him, glitch has earned adryan's respect and become one of her allies.
diablo [ ≡ / neutral ] ❝ he's a pretty fair fighter. ❞ despite his name being a common double in the demons, adryan doesn't really care for diablo. she feels he has a genuine soft spot deep down and despises how noticable it is. unlike her, he seems to show his broken past fluently and seems like he can be emotionally unstable.
zombie's char [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
aerix [ ✗ / negative ] ❝ she's a rebel. ❞ seeing as aerix had rebelled against her father before, she feels that aerix is untrustworthy. although she does feel aerix is truly capable and is a fit assassin, her attitude is disgusting and she needs to learn how to properly respect authority.
mercy [ ≡✗ / neutral ] ❝ she is the definition of her name. ❞ adryan knows that mercy is unlike the other salem wolves. she feels she has a soft spot for some of her targets and knows that not all of them are actually killed. adryan doesn't think mercy is entirely fit for an assassin rank, but hopes in the future she is proven wrong.
healer [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
castor [ ≡ / neutral ] ❝ respective. ❞ castor is one of those basic salem wolves- although they are ruthless and powerhungry, they are neutral in sanity and aren't entirely killers. she thinks that even though he is strong and probably worthy, he is not someone she'd see as an ally.
azazel [ ✓ / brotherly figure ] ❝ i helped akela find him and i don't regret meeting him. ❞ when she found him not long ago as an outlander, she quickly discovered who he was and instantly the two clicked. many believed that they would end up as mates, however azazel and adryan felt they were better off as friends.
lilith [ ✓ / sisterly figure ] ❝ i've grown up with her. ❞ the two have known each other and have been with each other through thick and thin. she was the only wolf adryan thought about telling about the lost parts of her life [ when she was kept hidden, abused, tortured, and when she was pregnant, etc. ] but decided to keep it to herself.
balthazar [ ≡✗ / neutral, slight annoyance ] ❝ sacrificial my a-. ❞ balthazar annoys adryan. his skills are weak, and he's used his manipulative fight tactic for way too long that now everyone knows it's simply an act.
dracul [ ≡ / neutral ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
avita [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
vex [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
victorie [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
castiel [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
atlas [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
abraxas [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
alusia [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
mazikeen [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
PANGAEA
kanti [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
dremora [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
kaliska [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
katana [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
sol [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
maire [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
loki [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
gabriel [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
cicero [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
mercer [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
name [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words

✓ positive // ≡ neutral // ✗ negative // ♥ romantic interest // ღ possible r.i. // ♘ hit list
akela- the ghost
SALEM
akela [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
raziel [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
glitch [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
diablo [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
aerix [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
mercy [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
castor [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
azazel [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
lilith [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
balthazar [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
dracul [ ✓≡✗♥ღ♘ / relation ] ❝ speech. ❞ words words words words
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]

akela- the ghost
SALEM
PANGAEA
[/left]
Last edited by royalty. on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - SALEM REBORN discussion ░░

Postby royalty. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:24 am

OPENCLOSED
Last edited by royalty. on Tue May 09, 2017 10:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶❟ 𝑺𝑶𝑳❟ 𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐒❟ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀

Postby we leaving » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 am

╔═════════════╗

ImageONCE
i. diablo, meaning devil ii. brute iii. 5 ½
iv. assassin v. salem vi. pos traits ; host
ile, brutal, cold, heartless vi. neg. tra
its ; insane, evil, grim vii. tattoo viii.
piercing

xxxxxxxxxImage

౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼
Image (IABLO!)

╚═════════════╝
Image Image
౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼౼
diablo is a very muscular masculine with his face and bo
dy decorated with scars. he acts agressive and will la
cerate anything that gets on his nerves. when you m
eet diablo, he'll usually act a bit suspicous around y
ou. it's pretty much impossible for you to get on dia
blo's "good side," because he basically dislikes every
body.

Image KILL
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
╔══════════════╗
xxhistory - [url]x[/url]
xxskills - x

╚══════════════╝

xx―(Y O U) ―TWICE

xxxxxxxxxxImage (OL!!)

xxxxxxImage
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
historyhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhisto
ryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhistoryhisto
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

xxxxxxxxxxxENDS!
╔═════════════╗

――――――――HOLD
i. sol, meaning "peace" ii. fae iii. 4 iv. spy v.
pangaea vi. pos. traits ; loyal, brave, protec
tive, alert, kind vii. neg traits; rude
Image Image

╚═════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

i. kratos , meaning power ii. brute iii.
iv. hunter v. salem vi. main traits ; ruthless, dang
erous, agressive, hostile vi. neg. traits ; arrogant,
bloodthirsty, grim vii. tattoo - skull on left shoul
der
viii. piercing - nose

╚═════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

i. hestia, meaning hearth ii. fae iii.
iv. fighter v. pangaea vi. main traits ; amiable, cour
ageous, curious, discreet, hard-working vi. neg. trai
ts ; quirky, ignorant, theivish vii. tattoo - none
viii. piercing - none

╚═════════════╝
Last edited by we leaving on Sat May 13, 2017 12:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

Postby we leaving » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 am

KRATOS ❝THE POWERFUL ❞ (☥) ――――
❝⚜ - pos. /// ♝ - neg. /// ✧ - neu. /// ❆ - possible love interest [ potential ] /// ☄ - love interest❞

name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words
name [⚜/♝/✧/❆/☄] - words

HESTIA ――❝AMIABLE☀❞)
☀relations☀

✦ - pos. /// ✣ - neg. /// ☉ - neu. /// ⚘ - possible love interest // ✾ - love interest

name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words
name - ✦✣☉⚘✾
words

DIABLO ❛THE DEVIL❜ ⚔❜❜
☥ - pos. // ⚒ - neg. // ⌁ - neu. // ♡ - possible love interest [ potential ] // ♤ - love interest

[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
word
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name"
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words
[ ☥⚒⌁♡♤ ] - name
words

𝚂𝙾𝙻❜❜~❛❛𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻
✷ - pos. // ♞ - neg. // ♛ - neu. // ☘ - possible love interest // ❤ - love interest

name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
name - [ ✷♞♛☘❤ ]
words
Last edited by we leaving on Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 am, edited 16 times in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska - the avenger

Postby The Alpha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 am

✶ KALISKA ✶
And just in time, in the right place...
┏──────────────────────────┓
Name • Kaliska | Gender • Female | Age • 6 years
Rank • Lead Spy | Pack • Pangaea | Scent • Cedar, apples
Eye Color • Icy Blue | Fur Color • Red and cream fur
Scar • Over her right eye | Sexual Orient • Hetero
─────────── ⊰ The Avenger ⊱ ───────────
Kaliska is very calculating and thoughtful she-wolf.
She is a wolf that most seem to avoid thanks to her
stern and seemingly stand-offish nature. She is
quiet by nature, but when provoked or threatened
she has no fear of speaking her mind as a boldness
is harbored deep within. She is a very serious wolf,
and she conceals many of her emotions, only
showing as few as possible to protect herself from
trusting too easily. Deep down, she's fiercely loyal
has sworn to protect that she has placed in her
heart and shall defend them with a vengeance.
She is honorable and chivalrous and has a kind
heart and fights only to bring about true peace.
This trust and loyalty she gives is a one time
chance; once you lose it, it's gone forever.

┖──────────────────────────┚
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕

Believed to have been orphaned at birth, she has never known who her parents were.
She doesn't even know where she truly came from. Kaliska was found as a pup alone just
inside an empty cave by a fighter by the name of Fenris. He was a renowned wolf among
the Guardians and had come across her on one of his patrols. Instead of leaving her there
for the other predators to kill or killing her in suspicion, he saw potential in her, a simple
gleaming in her eyes that he found to be promising. And so he took her in to raise her as
his own; having no mate of his own to help though, the task was not an easy one.
Luckily, the pack welcomed her and helped to raise her. As the pup grew out of her need
for milk and into a young wolf in her four season cycle, Fenris began to teach her how to
hunt and how to fight, preparing her for a day when she would need to protect herself.
He would take her on some of his patrols and teach her to sneak about and how to hide
from enemies. She learned quickly, retaining knowledge that was usually taught in years
in a few months. By the time she was a year old, she was skilled enough to be a lower
level fighter. It was around this time that some loners had started causing trouble and so
there were more patrols than usual. Kaliska began to join Fenris on his patrols to act as
an extra set of eyes. One day, when she and Fenris were on such a patrol, they were
ambushed by the very loners that had been plaguing the pack's grounds. A battle erupted
and Fenris told her to flee and alert the pack. She reluctantly did as told but before she
could move, she was struck down by one of the loners with a claw's blow to her right
eye. She was helpless to watch as they tore in Fenris, the three of them being too much
for the much older wolf to handle. Beyond this, however, not much is known. There is
only this knowledge of that day: when the next patrol finally arrived, the only one alive
was Kaliska as she mourned over Fenris's mangled body, blood dripping down her face
from the claw marks on her eye and from the other wounds she sustained. The wound
over her eye was the only wound that scarred over, but she wears them proudly as a
constant reminder. From that day, Kaliska changed and took to training harder,
pushing herself to become stronger. Now, she has reached the rank of Lead Spy and she
strives to do all she can to protect the pack and those who cannot protect themselves.
───────────── ⊰ ...suddenly I will play my ace. ⊱ ─────────────
Theme: Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation

╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by The Alpha on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska's relations

Postby The Alpha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 am

KALISKA
━━━━━━━━━━{RELATIONS}━━━━━━━━━━
| symbols | ⚔ - rival/enemy , ◇ - neutral , ◉ - ally/friend , ♡ - possible love interest , ♥ - crush/in love with |

ᴘᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ - ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴs:
  • kanti - alpha {◉} She can see a lot of resemblances between herself and Kanti. The Alpha is smart to appear distrustful and secretive to those around her. It shows intelligence to Kaliska and so she knows she can trust her to lead the pack well. She is loyal to Kanti for this reason and would follow her in battle with little hesitation.
  • dremora - beta {◉} She is a very motherly type of wolf, a type of personality and relation that Kaliska herself has never experienced in her life. This is why she often appears uncomfortable around the Beta. She can't help but react in a closed-off manner when speaking with her, simply because she is always so cautious around things she doesn't understand or something new to her. Still, she thinks that Dremora is a fine Beta that does well in supporting the pack with her "motherly" ways.
    It is just that Kaliska herself can't seem to get used to it.
  • diageo - delta {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • katana - spy {◉} It is strange that their appearances are rather similar and most can get confused by the two as they do not know which is which. Not until they can see their eyes as Kaliska's are blue and Katana's are brown. Though Kaliska may be older than Katana, she did not become the leader of the spies until the rank was changed from assassin. Katana had been the sole wolf to hold that rank and so Kaliska - though she now ranks above her - respects her highly just based on the fact that she held the 'spy' rank before her, back when she was a fighter. If the roles were reversed and it was she who was leading the spies instead, in truth, Kaliska would have no problem following Katana's instructions as that is the amount of respect she has for the younger she-wolf.
  • sol - spy {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • calypso - spy {◉} While she has a bit of a thirst for blood, she has a could head on her shoulders. She respects the young wolf for her strength and for her uniqueness, but she senses she isn't entirely confident sometimes. While Kaliska herself cannot do much to raise her spirits with her own nature, she does try and speak kindly to her when she senses this depression falling over Calypso.
  • maire - healer {◉} She has a troubled past, that much is obvious from the horrid limp she has - though she would not ask her about it. Kaliska remembers the day she and her brother come to the pack. She respects her for her talents in the medical arts as it is a talent that she herself will never be able to possess. She knows that she herself is probably rather foreboding to the healer, but she does what she can to be reassuring to the healer if she can.
  • malakai - lead fighter {◉/♡} His stoic and quiet nature is actually quite comforting to Kaliska. Of course, they don't talk to one another much, but the Lead Spy finds comfort in the silence. Even in the intimidation and foreboding air around him, she isn't not the least bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it is because it reminds her of her own defensive aura, a trait that they seem to share. His comes from the size of his stature and his temper while hers comes from her training and from her past. Even the threat of his temper - which it known to be quite explosive and dangerous - does not frighten her away(though she respects it to the fullest as she does everyone). While it is normally against her nature, deep down she would not mind getting to know him more in the future.
  • anatasia - fighter {◉} It is clear she has confidence and strength and that os important to have as a fighter. However, she may sometimes go into a situation get in over her head. Perhaps not though as she does seem to know what she can handle and what she can't. She respects her as a pack member and a fellow guardian.
  • hannah - fighter {◇/◉} She wonders sometimes if she is in the correct rank. Her personality might be better suited for a healer or perhaps a hunter, but not a fighter really. Yes, of course, she has seen her fight and knows she's quite capable, but still...Also, like Dremora, Kaliska is put off by the "motherly" part of her personality and avoids that part of her personality. She still respects her as part of the pack though.
  • name - fighter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - lead hunter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • loki - hunter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • cicero - hunter {◇/◉} He is quite a strange one to Kaliska, Many layers of personality make him up. Still, he does have much passion for hunting, doing his part to keep the pack fed. That she can certainly respect. She doesn't speak to him much, but she does respect him much for his work.
  • goliath - hunter {◉} She seems to be on the opposite end of the spectrum in some situations when it comes to certain situations in terms of emotions. Whereas Kaliska hides her emotions, her emotions intensify in certain ways. This is only what she has observed though and so she doesn't know mauch more than that. She respects the hunter as a fellow memeber of the pack.
  • name - hunter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - lead guard {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • gabriel - guard {◇/◉} A loyal guard she knows she and the pack can count on though she does not talk to him much. This is because she does not like to joke around and is always serious. That and she is seemingly rather hostile to most so it is not unusual that he would avoid her. No, she doesn't know very much about him at all really.
  • alani - guard {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - guard {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - lead patrollers {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - patroller {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • mercer - omega {◇} There is much she does not understand about this wolf. One moment he cowers in submission and the next there is an anger flaring in his eyes. And that only lasts a few moments. This confuses and rather disinterests her in a way as she firmly believes in having confidence in every aspect of one's being. She respects his position in the pack, but that is all she thinks at the moment.
sᴀʟᴇᴍ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs:
  • akela - alpha {⚔} It is said that power corrupts the soul. Akela is a fine example of this. Bloodthirsty and savage towards those he leads and even worse to those who live outside its ranks. There is no doubt in her mind what she thinks of him and it would take a lot to change her mind.
  • raziel - beta {⚔} Just like the Alpha, another ruthless, bloodthirsty killer leading a pack of demon-like wolves. She does not think much more than this.
  • glitch - delta {⚔} It appears the requirement to hold a higher rank in this pack is brutality, not that she's surprised. She thinks of him just as she does the others, nothing more than that.
  • adryan- lead assassin {⚔} As the lead assassin, she in more dangerous than the others. That and in technical terms, she and Kaliska are practically the same rank. That makes them the worst of rivals and so Kaliska is always preparing to face her when the time comes.
  • diablo - assassin {⚔} A demon like all the rest. One she must keep an eye on like she does with all of the assassins.
  • aerix - assassin {⚔} There is no tolerance in Kaliska's heart or mind for betrayal, especially against one's loved ones and family. It does not surprise her that she is normally alone. Now whether that is intentionally or not she does not know, nor does she really care at this point. She is an assassin ranked within the demons pack after all.
  • zavia - assassin {⚔} She is yet another wolf dragged into insanity within the blood thirsty ranks of the demons. That is all she knows of her at this point.
  • blakely - healer {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • castor - lead fighter {⚔} Same as the rest. There isn't really anything that sticks out to Kaliska about him just yet.
  • azazel - fighter {⚔} A wolf to be very aware of and to never underestimate. Kaliska may not be afraid to stand up to him if it came to it, but she knows better than to stand against him directly. She would need a more tactical approach...
  • lilith - fighter {⚔} She seems to have a bit more "sanity" than most in the Salem pack, but that doesn't make her any less dangerous. There isn't really any special thinking that she has of her. She thinks f her just as she does everyone else.
  • balthazar - fighter {⚔} She's only seen him fight briefly, but even that little bit has taught her to never trust what he appears to be doing. She will be wary and cautious in a battle with him.
  • rydic - fighter {⚔/◇} Seh doesn't know much about him. One of the more "sane" Salem wolves perhaps.
  • dracul - fighter {⚔} One of the largest wolves of the Salem wolves and so that makes her very wary. She would need some time to calculate strengths and weaknesses when fighting with him for sure.
  • avita - fighter {⚔} Another wolf that believes the world revolves around them. She doesn't have much else to ponder over from what she has seen of her.
  • vex - fighter {⚔} This female puts Kaliska on edge sometimes as she is constantly trying to calculate what the female is thinking. Of course, the same could be said for nearly all of the wolves of that pack...she would just be one of the more insane ones...if that was even possible.
  • enfer - fighter {⚔} Another insane monster of the Salem pack. There are no other thoughts of her other than that.
  • victorie - lead hunter {◇} Kaliska does not believe she's really ever seen this wolf before. This doesn't surprise her though. one tasked to bringing in food for a pack such as the Salem wolves probably never sees a moment's peace, always fighting to get to the prey and bring it back safely before the fighters and assassins can tear it to pieces to rot in the forest. She has her work cut out for her, that much is certain. Other than that, she does not know much about her for now.
  • cypher - hunter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • bastion - hunter {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • name - lead guard {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • castiel - guard {⚔/◇} There is something very strange about this wolf. It is as if there are two personalities in one wolf body as one moment there is one side and the next moment the other. It is probably a result of being born and raised in such a pack, but still, the switch between the two sides puts her on edge.
  • atlas - guard {⚔/◇} While he is still a Salem wolf, he seems to not be as ruthless and brutal as most of the wolves. She has heard he does not kill without reason like the assassins do, but when he does decide to kill, it is vicious. Something to watch out for, but until then she stands pretty neutrally with him.
  • abraxas - guard {⚔/◇} He seems to have a better understanding of how a pack should work, more so than his own higher ranking wolves. As odd as it is, she somewhat respects this wolf for his knowledge and wisdom, even though he is still as vicious as the others. Perhaps the pack would be better off to have an older wolf be Alpha as wisdom often surpasses strength in the long run.
  • name - lead patrollers {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
  • alusia - patroller {◇} It is always odd to see such a shy wolf among demons. Unlike others, Kaliska isn't so sure that this is a facade. Alusia seems genuinely shy and a bit kind somehow. This interests Kaliska a bit as she wonders how such a wolf can live among that pack. Perhaps only time will tell.
  • mazikeen - patroller {◇} This wolf has a knack for evading sight. Kaliska has only caught sight of her a few times and from what she saw, she wasn't entirely convinced that the she-wolf was from the Salem pack. Thee's something different about her and so while she remains cautious and wary of her, perhaps there is hope for her one day. Then again, what hope is there in a pack of wolves such as those?
  • name - omega {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛʟᴀɴᴅᴇʀs:
  • ruby {⚔/◇} A sneaky outlander that is good leaving no trace of herself until she is long gone. Kaliska knows she is allied with the Salem pack just based on her movements on their territory and the land just outside the Guardian's borders. She is unsure what to think of her as of now, but she somehow feels that it will not be a good relation in the future, but she could be wrong...
  • name {⚔/◇/◉/♡/♥} words words words
Last edited by The Alpha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raziel.beta - balthazar.fighter - gabriel.guard

Postby dakotaawolven » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:20 am

"ǀ'νє ℓєαяηє∂ ѕσ мυcн ƒяσм му мιѕтαкєѕ...ǀ'м тнιηкιηg σƒ мαкιηg α ƒєω мσяє..."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
"𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝑘 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩,

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝑘 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢. 𝔰𝔥𝔢

𝔴𝔞𝔩𝑘𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯

𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝑘 𝔩𝔦𝑘𝔢

𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰"

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

"𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢. 𝓘

𝑘𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝓘 𝔰𝔞𝑦, 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝑘

𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝓘 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝑘, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢

𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝑦𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢."
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
𝓡𝔞𝔷𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔉𝔢𝔞𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔞

"the executioner"
this seven year old she-wolf comes from a past no one knows anything about. she appeared out of the darkness and walked right into the demon camp. proceeding to kill any wolf who tried to stop her, she then -bloodied and missing half her right ear- challenged the beta and won, claiming the rank for herself and officially joining the pack. raziel is violent and dangerous on a good day, you don't want to see her on a bad day. she is probably the best fighter in the pack besides her alpha, and she's just as violent as he. there are few wolves this fea cares very much about, and you'll know if she cares. while she may be violent and aggressive towards everyone on any day, if she cares about you, she may be somewhat less aggressive towards you, and she will fight to the death to protect you. raziel is mysterious, violent, and fiercely loyal. and she is respectful to those who earn it. in her mind, if they can't earn it, they don't deserve it. so far, only akela has her complete respect. if she is not shown the correct respect, and you can't show her that she should respect you, she will rip your throat out without a second thought. because of her first entrance into the pack, she is known as "the executioner".
voice claim: alaina huffman

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥..."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

"тнє ωσяƖɗ נυɗgєѕ мє ву тнє

ɗєcιѕισηѕ ǀ мαкє, ηєνєя

ɗσєѕ ιт ѕєє тнє σρтισηѕ ǀ

нαɗ тσ cнσσѕє fяσм."

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

"Ƴσυ ρяσмιѕє∂ тнαт

уσυ'∂ ηєνєя ℓєανє.

Ɯнєяє αяє уσυ ησω?"

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇𝐵𝓇𝓊𝓉𝑒𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇

"the sacrificial lamb"
this five year old brute has earned his nickname because of the way he fights and kills. born and raised a salem fighter, balthazar is just as blood-crazed as the rest of his pack. he is respectful to his superiors, but only them. everyone else? he'd rather fight than talk. how did he earn his alias? well, it has to do with his battle tactics. this brute has learned a perfect trick to getting the upperhand in a fight. he goes into a fight acting predictable and weak, and when his opponent thinks they've won, he goes in for the kill. his muzzle is stained dark red because he almost always ends up under the victim and thus bloodies his face when he rips out their throat. he's had enough kills to permanently stain his muzzle. not that he cares, he considers it proof of his superiority over others. mind you, he has many different tactics that he uses in a fight, and many different kinds of trickery, though he is most well known for acting as "the sacrificial lamb".
voice claim: sebastian roché

"𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝑘𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡, 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰."
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
"𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗

𝕒 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣. 𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟

𝕨𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝔹𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗

𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖."
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
𝔾𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝𝔹𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕖𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕

"the jokester"
at six ears old, gabriel has life pretty well figured out. he is a sweet brute, with a humorous side. he is known as "the jokester" in the pangaea because he is always trying to make others laugh or smile. he is quite the optimist, and loves to make others happy. gabriel is kindhearted and soft spoken for the most part, but he has no problem defending his pack and those he cares for. while he prefers peace and often seems like he couldn't hurt a fly, anyone who threatens his pack and his loved ones will see his fangs. he doesn't take pride in hurting others, but he will do what needs to be done to keep his pack safe. this brute is definitely one who prefers to joke around and play than be serious, that is obvious enough. however, when the time comes, he is one you can always rely on to be there for you, through thick and thin. gabriel is a good soul, and he would lay down his life for those he loves without a second thought. loyal to the end, and sweet and ever, he sees his purpose in life being keeping others happy and safe.
voice claim: richard speight jr.

════════════════════════

𝕕
𝕠
𝕟
'
𝕥

𝕦
𝕟
𝕕
𝕖
𝕣
𝕖
𝕤
𝕥
𝕚
𝕞
𝕒
𝕥
𝕖

𝕞
𝕖

𝕥
𝕙
𝕚
𝕟
𝕜

𝕞
𝕠
𝕣
𝕖

𝕥
𝕙
𝕒
𝕟

𝕚

𝕤
𝕡
𝕖
𝕒
𝕜

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕪
════════════

hannah is sweet and kindhearted, and many often question why she is a fighter. this she-wolf will always be there to help you if you need it. she's often referred to as the "mom" as she's always making sure everyone is okay in every way. this kind soul is very caring and loving towards all, ad believes there is some good in everyone. however, there is a good reason she is in the fighter rank.

════════════
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
════════════

sweet and soft are words usually used to describe hannah, but when she's is defending her pack, she is quite aggressive. this she-wolf is very protective of her pack and those she cares about. she is also a very skilled fighter and her secret is that when she fights, she enjoys it. hannah takes pride in being skilled at protecting her pack and she takes pride in the death of her enemies. she is known as "the grigori".
voice claim: erica carroll

════════════
𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖.
══════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by dakotaawolven on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations for raziel, balthazar, and gabriel

Postby dakotaawolven » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:21 am

══════════════════════════
ℝ 𝕖 𝕝 𝕒 𝕥 𝕚 𝕠 𝕟 𝕤 . . .

- possible love interest
● - neutral feelings
- negative/enemies
- best friend
-positive/friends

ℝ𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕖𝕝
ᵃᵏᵉˡᵃˑ
the alpha has her complete respect and loyalty, and she considers him a friend -or as
close to a friend as she can get. she believes he is the only wolf so far who truly deserves
her utter respect.

ᵍˡᶤᵗᶜʰˑ
raziel likes that he respects his alpha, but this brute gets on her nerves in all honesty.
on a good day, she just avoids him, though there are some days where she makes sure he
knows his place is below hers.

ᵃᵈʳʸᵃᶰˑ
raziel flat out does not like the lead assassin. she finds the she-wolf to be too sure of
herself and would rather rip out her throat, but as the fea is the alpha's daughter, raziel
refrains from conflict with her.

ᵈᶤᵃᵇˡᵒˑ
hatred is pretty much all raziel feels for this brute. she finds his attitude intolerable
and she feels a fight drawing near. she is patiently waiting for the day she gets to tear
into him.

ᵃᵉʳᶤˣˑ
raziel feels pretty neutral towards aerix. the fea seems to be pretty normal for a demon
pack member and raziel tends to let her be, not really interacting with her much.

ᵐᵉʳᶜʸˑ
raziel considers this she-wolf to be a close friend, probably one of the only wolves
she is usually friendly with. the beta finds the she-wolf's sanity and personality refreshing.

ᶜᵃˢᵗᵒʳˑ
this wolf has caught raziel's eye since she first saw him. the only wolf she is truly
friendly toward, she respects his way of leading his fighters and enjoys watching him
fight and work with the other fighters. his unpredictable yet predictable nature is quite
entertaining to her.

ᵃᶻᵃᶻᵉˡˑ
raziel doesn't have a largely positive or negative opinion of this brute.
ˡᶤˡᶤᵗʰˑ
this fea gets on raziel's nerves. her flirty, sassy attitude annoys raziel to no end and
if she could, raziel would kill her. but, as she is now a part of the pack, raziel must
follow laws and not kill her packmates.

ᵇᵃˡᵗʰᵃᶻᵃʳˑ
the brute's respect for his superiors makes him favourable in raziel's eyes, and his
fighting style is interesting to her. she finds it entertaining to watch him fight, and
can see that even though he is mostly predictable, there is also an unpredictable
element to him.

ᵈʳᵃᶜᵘˡˑ
raziel doesn't socialise with this brute much. she sees him as a good pack member
ad thinks his large size is good for fighting, but other than that doesn't not pay him
much mind.

ᵃᵛᶤᵗᵃˑ
this fea gets on raziel's nerves and if she could, raz would rather rip out her throat
than be around her. raziel finds this she-wolf quite annoying and takes every
opportunity to show avita her place.

ᵛᵉˣˑ
raziel dislikes the psychotic side of the she-wolf, but also sees potential in her and
knows she is an excellent killer, so she is generally just neutral in her opinion.

ᵛᶤᶜᵗᵒʳᶤᵉˑ
raziel somewhat likes this she-wolf and the lead huntress holds a little bit of raziel's
respect. the she-wolf is a valued member of the pack in raziel's eyes.

ᶜᵃˢᵗᶤᵉˡˑ
raziel doesn't really spend much time around this brute and still doesn't know him that
well. she finds him a bit odd but doesn't have a positive or negative
opinion of him really.

ᵃᶻᶤˑ
raziel isn't so sure of this she-wolf, and hasn't quite figured her out yet, so the beta
remains cautious and makes it known that the she-wolf better not
cross a line or she'll have hell to pay.

ᵃᵗˡᵃˢˑ
raziel sees this brute as a good ally within the pack, though wouldn't go as far as to
call him a friend yet. she agrees with his views on loyalty and allies
and thinks they would be good allies.

ᵃᵇʳᵃˣᵃˢˑ
raziel does like this brute in a platonic way and finds him to be a good ally. she
respects him somewhat and may often be seen talking to him.

ᵃˡᵘˢᶤᵃˑ
this she-wolf reminds raziel of what she used to be: kind and soft. with this she-wolf
raziel shows a different side. the beta is very protective of the white
she-wolf and secretly, she very much likes the she-wolf. alusia brings
back to raziel what she lost so many years ago and for that raziel
secretly is thankful.

ᵐᵃᶻᶤᵏᵉᵉᶰˑ
raziel isn't sure about this she-wolf. there seems to be something off about her, but
she hasn't quite figured it out yet and tends to keep an eye on mazikeen.

ᶻᵃᵛᶤᵃˑ
this she-wolf has gotten on raziel's good side because of her deadliness. raziel likes
the way the fea kills and enjoys the coldness of her heart.

ʳʸᵈᶤᶜˑ
much like his sister, raziel likes the brute's style. she also likes his care for his sister
and it reminds her of how her brother was to her, whom is no longer with
her. she leans toward being around the brute and can see potential in him.

ᵉᶰᶠᵉʳˑ
raziel isn't too fond of this she-wolf and tends to avoid her or simply ignore her. the
psychotic way of her is what gets on raziel's nerves, the craziness gets
annoying and raziel believes that control is key for success.

𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣
ᵃᵏᵉˡᵃˑ
he respects his alpha and reveres him. akela is essentially his idol and he is proud to
be part of akela's pack. he would gladly die for his alpha.

ʳᵃᶻᶤᵉˡˑ
the way she entered the pack was quite entertaining for balthazar, but at the same
time, she scares him. he does what he can to stay on her good side,
but overall just knows her as his superior, nothing more.

ᵍˡᶤᵗᶜʰˑ
balthazar sees himself in glitch and respects the brute. he finds that they are similar
in their dedication to akela and enjoys being around the bloodthirsty
brute. he considers him an ally -a friend, if he had friends.

ᵃᵈʳʸᵃᶰˑ
balthazar could care less about the lead assassin. he just plain out does not like her.
she gives him a weird feeling and he tends to just avoid her.

ᵈᶤᵃᵇˡᵒˑ
this brute gets on balthazar's nerves and annoys the crap out of him. the "I hate
everything" makes balthazar roll his eyes and just flat out annoys him.
he tends to avoid the brute.

ᵃᵉʳᶤˣˑ
probably the only assassin balthazar actually likes, he enjoys being around the fea
and likes that she is an efficient killer. he can sense something a little
different about her, but he isn't sure what it is and he wants to find out.
he wants to be close to her.

ᵐᵉʳᶜʸˑ
while he may not flat out hate her like he does most of the other assassins, he doesn't
really like her that much either. he finds her fighting style boring and too
weak, but he also knows she isn't completely crazy, which is nice.

ᶜᵃˢᵗᵒʳˑ
ah, his direct superior. he is fond of the lead fighter and follows him without question.
he is a bit cautious of castor's unpredictable attitude but enjoys being under
the brute's command. he trusts and respects castor fully.

ᵃᶻᵃᶻᵉˡˑ
balthazar highly respects azazel and trusts the brute. he knows azazel is loyal to salem
and also a deadly killer, and overall, balthazar considers him a friend.

ˡᶤˡᶤᵗʰˑ
the flirty and sassy she-wolf gets on balthazar's nerves and he finds her very annoying,
he tends to do his best to simply avoid her.

ᵈʳᵃᶜᵘˡˑ[]
words words
ᵃᵛᶤᵗᵃˑ
he isn't really fond of the she-wolf, but at the same time doesn't mind her. he is overall
pretty indifferent about her and doesn't talk to her much.

ᵛᵉˣˑ
there is something about this crazy fea that pulls at balthazar. he usually hates the
psychotic wolves, but she isn't as messy as the others and he can see there
is still some sanity left. he is determined to figure her out and get close
to her.

ᵛᶤᶜᵗᵒʳᶤᵉˑ[]
words words
ᶜᵃˢᵗᶤᵉˡˑ[]
words words
ᵃᶻᶤˑ[]
words words
ᵃᵗˡᵃˢˑ[]
words words
ᵃᵇʳᵃˣᵃˢˑ[]
words words
ᵃˡᵘˢᶤᵃˑ[]
words words
ᵐᵃᶻᶤᵏᵉᵉᶰˑ[]
words words
ᶻᵃᵛᶤᵃˑ[]
words words
ʳʸᵈᶤᶜˑ[]
words words
ᵉᶰᶠᵉʳˑ[]
words words

𝔾𝕒𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝
ᵏᵃᶰᵗᶤˑ[]
words words
ᵈʳᵉᵐᵒʳᵃˑ[]
words words
ᵏᵃˡᶤˢᵏᵃˑ[]
words words
ᵏᵃᵗᵃᶰᵃˑ[]
words words
ˢᵒˡˑ[]
words words
ᶜᵃˡʸᵖˢᵒˑ[]
words words
ᵐᵃᶤʳᵉˑ[]
words words
ᵃᶰᵃˢᵗᵃˢᶤᵃˑ[]
words words
ˡᵒᵏᶤˑ[]
words words
ᶜᶤᶜᵉʳᵒˑ[]
words words
ᵐᵉʳᶜᵉʳˑ[]
words words
Last edited by dakotaawolven on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me