⊱ [ // ༄ sierra | wolves of the wind | forms&discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

do you think you'd want to join this role play?

yes, definitely - i've posted my form.
45%
yes, i'm about to post a form/i've reserved a spot.
No votes
i'll consider it, it's likely i will join!
No votes
i'll consider it. i may or may not join.
27%
maybe when the role-play gets busier, i'll join.
No votes
it's unlikely that i will be joining.
No votes
i don't want to join.
27%

Total votes : 11

Ren and Lilly

Postby Mimu » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 am

╔═════════════════════════════╗

尺乇几

picture |
username |
name | Ren
nickname | N/A
age | 16
gender | Male
sexuality |straight
rank | hunter
species | Mexican Wolf
skill | Stealth
height | 85 cm
weight | 79kg
pelt colour | Here
distinct markings | N/A
eye colour | Brown
scars/injuries | Lost one back leg
history |
Ren was walking in the woods untill he came to a bear trap, Someone was walking through the forest and helped him and made him feel better new he has a face leg on him made from a human. The unknown human let him free into the winds with his new leg and found out about the new pack so he joined and they accepted him and his leg.
personality |
Ren is really sweet around others and nice but he has rules of his own and he can be really bossy sometimes but he just deals with it.Ren is really helpful with things and he loves doing it. Wolves that be rude really bugs him so he rude back to them back with no telling. Ren is really strong if anything gets in his was he all ways wins with no words, Ren is big buff dog so he can deal with any pain. his smartness is not good alot of things go around his end so he can't think straight.
+ traits | Calm, Hardworking, Kind, Responsible, Serious, Skillful, Strong, Trusting and Busy.
- traits | Sly, Cowardly, Narrow, Muddle-headed.
mother | Unknown
father | Unknown
siblings | Unknown
friends | Lilly and the apha
crush | -Open-
mates | -Open-
pups | -Open-

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ㄥ丨ㄥㄥㄚ

picture |
username | Mika.
name | Lilly
nickname | N/A
age | 15
gender | Female
sexuality | straight
rank | Hunter
species | Maned wolf
height | 90 cm
weight| 23 kg
skill | Healer
pelt colour | Like a Maned wolf
distinct markings | Tail is fully white
eye colour | Left dark blue
right hazel
scars/injuries | Little scar on her left paw
history |
Lilly was born in Brazil with her mother and father. She got lost one day and she was found injured so someone found her hurt and sent her to a healing zoo, She was there for 1 mouth until she was shipped to America and set free. Her English was very good so she can understand others. She found the pack and they accepted her as known she looked like a tall fox but they accepted her with out saying anything about it.
personality |
Lilly is really nice to wolves she trys to take care of others and help them. She a hunter that heals and still hunt like a normal wolf does. When someone is rude or trying to does not accepted that so shes rude back. when someone talks about something serios or something thats not funny she takes it to serious and just walks of with her day a head. Shes strong from her long legs from running and kicking things reall hard. Shes smart with her things too.
+ traits Really fast at running from her long legs, Strong, Serious, Kind, Responsible.
- traits Not watching her she is going, Hot tamperer, Clumsy.
mother | Unknown
father | Unknown
siblings | Unknown
friends | Ren
crush | -Open-
mates | -Open-
pups | -Open-

╚═════════════════════════════╝FF][
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ❛ lazarus )

Postby storm coming. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:08 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
x
HOW xI'M xGOING
HOW xI'M xGOING
xME
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
name | lazarusxxnickname | n/a
username | storm coming.xxfriends | n/a
age | twenty six moonsxxrank | hunter
gender | malexxsexuality | heterosexual

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
━━━━ BASICxxINFORMATION ━━━━
species | northwestern wolfxxskill | telekinesis
eye colour | brownxxscars/injuries | nick on his muzzle
pelt colour | blackxxdistinct markings | doesn't have any

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
██
██
██
██

WAVE?
⋯⋯⋯⋯
+ traits, leader,
intelligent, fair,
courageous, car
efree, romantic

- traits, depends
on others, secret
ive, intimidating,
rebellious, sensi
tive, indecisive
words words words words words words words xx
lazarus is very indecisive and can't think on his
paws. even so, he is said to be the one to go to
when it comes to a final answer. as he can view
both sides of situations and analyze details well,
lazarus is extremely intelligent. his behavior is
upredictable for the most part, but it depends.
lazarus will isolate himself from the crowd. his
history is pretty basic. his family is no longer w
ith him due to them being killed off by natural
deaths and he is now a member of the pack.
mother; irene, father; blaze, sibling; erastos
crush; none, height; 80 cm weight; 45 kg
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Last edited by storm coming. on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby storm coming. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:48 am

alright, thank you!
      i added a title now.
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ ━━━ sierra | wolves of the wind | [discussion]

Postby supereggmuffin » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 pm

User name : SuperEggMuffin
Name : Okami
Nicknames : None yet
Height : 2.6ft
Weight : 81lbs
S.O. : Straight
Species : Mexican Wolf
Skill : She can see the future
Pelt color : Silver-Black
Markings : 4 black chest lines, 2 lines on her forehead, white cheeks, top of her back is black
Eye color : Brown
Scars/injuries : None
History : Okami was born from two regular wolves in her pack, she was one of three. She would tell her mother things that would happen in the future, and when her mother realized she quickly scolded her and told her to be normal like the rest of them. Years went by until she saw her mothers death, along with a few of her other pack members. So she told the alpha, and they banished her without letting her say goodbye. She stuck around for a while, until the day it happened. After that, she left with no reason to stay.
Personality : She's a sweet dog. But she's also serious. She loves company but she also loves to be alone. She would never disrespect authority, but doesn't want to be in authority herself. Despite the fact that her power would make her a perfect fit for it.
Traits :
+ She's fast, strong, smart, can jump high, can swim well, can see the future
- She's sweet, smaller, white, can see the future
Family : None, they either died in her pack or left her behind.
Friends : None yet
Crush : None yet
Mates : None yet
Pups : None yet

(I'm thinking if anyone plans any big events to PM me and then that can be how she will see the future event)

User name : SuperEggMuffin
Name : Ace
Nicknames : None yet
Height : 5.8ft
Weight : 117lbs
S.O. : Straight
Species : Mexican Wolf
Skill : He can speak to and see dead creatures
Pelt color : Tan, black, grey and white
Markings : 4 chest lines, white line on his back, white eyebrows
Eye color : brown
Scars/injuries : none
History : When he was a pup he would play with the dead dogs he would see, and his parents genuinely thought he was special. With that, they planned to make him an omega. Years to come, he knew who those dogs were. And he spoke to dead dogs who were of power, gaining knowledge of how to be a leader. He was made their beta. The wolves practically worshiped this power until the alpha had passed away and his son came in charge, sending Ace away immediately. The idea he could over throw him wasn't good, and so he did leave.
Personality : He's on the more quiet side, whether that's because he likes to be quiet or because he's listening to the voices are two different things. He's a good leader who will put his pack before him. He believes falling in love is an important part of being a wolf, since those were the morals his parents raised him.
Traits :
+ He's a leader, good team work, compassion, speaks to the dead, very strong, fast, smart, thinks things over to ensure its a good plan, he's good on his toes
- He can hear and see the dead, has a fear of deep water, fear of heights
Family : He knows they're alive because he hasn't spoken to them, but they aren't close and won't meet him until they are.
Friends : None yet
Crush : None yet
Mates : None yet
Pups : None yet
Last edited by supereggmuffin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
supereggmuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kida

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:42 am

• • • • • •
┌────────┐

positives
loyal //
loving //
considerate //
compassionate //
peace seeker //
friendly //
smart //

└────────┘
╔════════════╗

name // kida
age // three
gender // female
rank // mother
kin // mato
ability // dream walker*
sexuality // pansexual
injuries// nick in left ear
height //120cms
weight// 40kgs
mother[/b//] not in contact
[b]father
// not in contact
crush // open
mate // open for future

╚════════════╝
┌────────┐

negatives
bossy //
jealous //
restless //
headstrong //
tired //
lonely //
spaced out //

└────────┘
• • • • • •
*dream walking is the ability to visit the dreams of any animal, but only if Kida has seen or met them.

personality // an extremely loyal, loving and mothering wolf, kida is one of the friendliest you'll ever meet. she always puts other's needs before her own, and thrives on the love and friendship of others. however, she can be quite bossy and jealous when excluded, and is consistantly tired and spaced out. she strongly believes that if she finds a new mate, her sadness will improve, as love can fix any problem at all.

past // kida has a rather simplistic and gentle past, as far as pasts go. she'd been able to visit the dreams of others since she was a pup, and assumed all others could too. when she fell pregnant with mato, she experienced her first and only dream from someone she hadn't met. they were discussing the acceptance of gifted wolves in this pack, so she now assumes it was sierra or another packmember talking. she brought the dream up with her mate, asking what was meant by gifted. after revealing she could dreamwalk, she was banished from her pack, and disowned by her family. she begged her mate to come with her, but he refused. kida treked until she found the pack, where she and mato now live together in peace.
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mato

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 am

• • • • • •
┌────────┐

positives
energetic //
bouncy //
intelligent //
fast //
amusing //
helper //
resourceful //

└────────┘
╔════════════╗

name // mato
age // a few months
gender // male
rank // pup
kin // kida
ability // finder*
sexuality // bisexual
injuries// none yet
height //40cms
weight// 20kgs
mother[/b//] kida
[b]father
// not in contact
crush // open
mate // open for future

╚════════════╝
┌────────┐

negatives
naive //
irritating //
silly //
gulliable //
obxnoxious //
rude //
arrogant //

└────────┘
• • • • • •
*finding is the ability to locate where any creature or object is, but only if mato has seen it before.

personality // mato is easily the most hyperactive and excitable pup to exist. he cannot stop bounding about, and although he knows his high energy is probably irritating for the rest of the packmember, he just cannot stop. he adores helping others, and is quite resourceful and smart, making him a valuable team member. he's yet to use his gift in a helpful way, but he knows that it'll be beneficial one day.

history // he grew up in the pack, and whenever he asked his mother about his father, he always received the same answer- "he did not accept our gifts." because of that, he is quite happy to live where he lives.
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:48 am

still waiting fro mine to be accept U V U
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supereggmuffin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:52 am

They're both finished now :D
supereggmuffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:02 am

@south coast i have changed rens rank unto hunter now from the beta role has been taken~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had..."
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kha

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎
║ ▎

████████████████████████
Basic Info:

Name: Kha

Sex: Male

Height: 2.9 (at shoulder)

Weight: 198 lbs

Species: Grey Wolf

Pelt: Black-white

Eyes: Grey-Green

Sexuality: Bisexual

Skill: Geomancy

░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
Interpersonals:
Current Rank: Alpha Male
Siblings: Jeri + Ule
Parents: Ashe + Dolomere
Children: N/A
Mate: N/A
Scars: Small, faded ones on muzzle, face. Deeper ones cannot be seen.
Identifying Features: shaggy, matted fur

+ Sense of smell
+ Loyal (to a fault)
+ Strength
+ Decision making
- Acts first, thinks later
- Domineering
- Sight
- Violent
- Untrusting

History:

Kha was the first child of a beta pair after they rose to the position of alpha. Even as a small pup, Kha's power started to manifest, with pebbles and dirt falling into the den, and then a full on collapse after Kha was weaned. It wasn't until Kha was almost an adult that the pack figured out the biggest one of the litter seemed to exhibit something different, something fearful. Kha was supposed to stay in the small pack while his siblings were to be ran off, but suddenly this changed, and the pup's trust in others was broken. This was only reinforced by other packs seeing Kha's skill and summarily deeming it a threat, chasing the loner around the territories. Enough was enough, however, and Kha became violent, chasing packs to cliffs and collapsing the sides onto his pursuers. In every new territory, he reveled in seeing what new pack he could decimate, eventually fully attacking dens and ripping pups to shreds after digging them out of a collapse.

His introduction into the pack was a surprise. A few quick words stilled fangs that were all to ready to snap, and gave him pause. For the first time, Kha decided to listen, instead of act. Knowing there was a pack comprised solely of those like him was something of interest, but he declined the offer to join, much too wary. He decided to watch from afar and sometimes even help, but not before taking his own king's share of a kill he helped in or having a scout come up to him while he held the dead body of an intruder in his teeth. It took almost a year for Kha to join, and once he did, there was a spectacular amount of violence in the hierarchy as he deemed himself at top or bust.

Personality:

Kha is quite the paradox. Not quite trusting, but once it it earned, there's almost a self-sacrificing aspect to it. Long years of being a rejected and hunted loner gave Kha a violent streak that still lashes out, primarily to newer pack members. What is left of a trusty pup is long gone now, replaced with a harsh, untrusting adult. As alpha, this streak has not been broken, and Kha takes challenges pretty seriously. Ware the wolf that does not know him yet tries to take his position. Anything and anyone around would be brutally attacked with no warning.

Player Info:
User: Aconite (Helix)
Player Times: EST | Mostly active Weekends | University student

(( Ahaha sorry! These forms must look like poo, but writing is my forte, not HTML! the only coding i'm half ok with is Java! If you don't mind me repeating the form, I'd also love to do one for a spy @_@ I'll maybe add one in a few days if there's spots still open!

On a fun fact, originally I wanted to give him premonition of disasters, but Okami probably has him beat on that :P

If not accepted, I'll just edit out and leave some nice trees!))
Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me