{discussion} the college experience

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby lumi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

welcome to coastal carolina university, kid.
        so, today is the big day. today is the day you move into your new dorm at your new college. you made it through twelve years of school and have decided to continue your education at coastal carolina university, home of the coastal carolina chanticleers. i'm talking beach parties, nights on the town, the boardwalk. everything a college student could ever ask for! not only are you getting the college experience, you're also getting the beach experience. so, tell me, are you ready?

main thread

lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

full name - - ashton charles lancaster
nickname - - ashie // ash
gender - - male
age - - twenty
year - - sophmore in college
sexuality - - heterosexual
personality - - sweet, goofball, lazy
crush - - to be developed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImage

▼❣▼ I used to be love drunk; but now I'm hungover. ▼❣▼
----------------------------------------------------
☒ I'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴠᴇᴇʀ; ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ☒

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ashton is pretty average. he has decent grades, a nice home life, and a
lovely reputation. he is a known sweetheart and a real ladies man in
the school. he is also a goofball and has a sweet and sensitive side, but
it will take more than a little sweet talking to see that side of ashton. he
seems to be very laid-back, especially with individuals he doesn't quite
know. he enjoys sleeping in, video games, skiing & hiking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

full name - - acadia lynn hayes
nickname - - 'cadia
gender - - female
age - - nineteen
year - - freshman in college
sexuality - - heterosexual
personality - - sarcastic, daring, adventurous

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImage
▼▼ I'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disaster ▼▼
----------------------------------------------------
I melt hearts like water

acadia had always been considered the outgoing party-girl of her class. she is
a heartbreaker and makes her own rules. though, do not be fooled by her tough
exterior. she is still capable of affection and possibly maybe even love. she is
fairly open and social to just about about anyone. acadia is also very blunt and
somtimes considered to straight forward, but she makes up for it most of the
time. it's her first year at everest university and she is ready for whatever this
school year shall bring.

Last edited by lumi on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

C.J.

Postby JrB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 pm

The basics
Name C.J. Freeman
Age 19
Gender Male
Sign Leo

On the outside
Height 6'1"
Weight 178 lbs.
Body type Athletic, lean
Skin tone Dark
Eye color Dark brown
Hair color Black
Hair style Fade

Digging a little deeper
Personality C.J. has a slight edge to him. His sarcasm knows no limits, and this is why his circle is very small. People won't know whether or not he's being serious, including C.J. himself. Some people think it's funny when he's being sarcastic... except when they're the victim of it.
History C.J.'s edge comes from his surroundings. Being brought up in Flower Mound, TX (suburb of Dallas), despite the nice surroundings, it wasn't all sunshine for young C.J. He's always been very smart, but he also had a knack for not showing up for classes. He made the grades, but almost always only showed up only on test day. That is, until he nearly got kicked off the basketball team. This was his only release from being in a home where his parents constantly bickered with each other. He chose Coastal Carolina as a way to start fresh. One year down, he found out just how hard he really had to work and keep his scholarship. He nearly considered leaving after one year for the NBA, but he wanted to work on his game for one more year and he's far enough ahead that he's close to graduating next spring.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation/Sexuality Straight
Relationship status Single
BF/GF or crush PM me.

Social media connections
Facebook FloMoFreeman
Twitter @FloMo_Freeman
Instagram @flomofreeman
Snapchat FloMoFreeman

Other info
Originally from Flower Mound, TX
Anything else to add? C.J. plays for the Chanticleers' basketball team. He is the team's point guard and wears #3.
Your time zone Central

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyle

Postby JrB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 pm

The basics
Name Kyle Grant
Age 21
Gender Male
Sign Leo

On the outside
Height 6'2"
Weight 203 lbs.
Body type Tall, athletic, slightly muscular
Skin tone Medium-medium dark
Eye color Dark brown
Hair color Black
Hair style Fade

Digging a little deeper
Personality Kyle handles life with a fair bit of intensity. Whether it's in sports or otherwise, people know not to mess with Kyle too much. Even when hanging out with friends, they know that pushing Kyle too far is a bad move. However, he has been trying to calm down as best as he can.
History Kyle comes from Allen, TX (another suburb of Dallas). He was picked on all through grade school, which shaped who he is now. Football turned out to be his release, but even this didn't keep him from popping off at people. He then started mixed martial arts before his senior year of high school. This helped calm him down somewhat and colleges really started to take notice. He chose Coastal Carolina since he wanted to get away from Texas. Three years later, he considered going to the NFL, but the prospect of improving his draft stock by playing against better competition soon persuaded to keep him here.

Romantic/dating info
Orientation/sexuality Straight
Relationship status Single
Crush/SO PM me.

Social media connections
Facebook MrKyleGrant
Twitter @MrKyleGrant
Instagram @mrkylegrant
Snapchat MrKyleGrant

Other info
Originally from Allen, TX
Anything else? Kyle plays for the Chanticleers' football team. He is a free safety and wears #8.
Your time zone Central

Feeling EXTREMELY salty right now.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ariel autwood

Postby charmie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
words words words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaving cs sorry lol » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:11 pm

x
Last edited by leaving cs sorry lol on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
leaving cs sorry lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- james norton

Postby charmie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
x

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seth Dawson

Postby taetxe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm

name;; seth dawson
    n/name;; seth
    gender;; male
    age;; twenty
    nationality/accent;; southern american
    religion;; christian (baptist)
    orientation;; heterosexual
    preference;; females
    plus traits;; charming, attractive, intelligent, friendly, humorous, hardworking, respectful, persuasive, optimistic, loyal, passionate, selfless
    neutral traits;; ambitious, determined, sarcastic, reserved
    minus traits;; impatient, blunt, short-tempered, slightly spoiled, clumsy, pushy, irritable, hesitant, indulgent, impulsive, strong-willed, sensitive
    personality;; wip

height;; six foot one
    weight;; 174
    build;; muscular/skinny
    body modifications;; -
    disorders;; major depression; major anxiety
    hobbies;; wip
    strengths;; wip
    weaknesses;; wip

friend(s);; -
    neutral;; -
    enem(ies);; -
    relationship status;; single
    crush(es);; -

history wip.

fc/talking vc;; austin butler
Last edited by taetxe on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seth Dawson - Relations

Postby taetxe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

{{ ♥ = possible love interest | ★ = best friends | ◆ = positive | ◇ = neutral | ☢ = negative | ♡ = ex | ✮ = related }}

Ashton Lancaster (◆) Though he doesn't know him very well still, Seth thinks of Ashton as a good friend. They're both popular with the ladies, so there may be a small friendly competition. And Ashton's laziness may get on Seth's nerves from time to time. Overall, he's good company.

Acadia Hayes (♥◇) Despite her rebellious and wild streak, Acadia's adventurous and outgoing nature has a bit of a charming effect on people, including Seth himself. However, he knows how she is, being a heartbreaker and a bit of a troublemaker himself. Chances are he may have slight affection for her, but he still remains his distance, for his own safety.

C.J. Freeman (◇) C.J.'s sarcasm can be really funny and easy to like when the time is right. However, him overusing it along with it coming off as rude may get under Seth's skin. Besides this, he has a lot of respect for the guy, since he works hard on the basketball team and seems to be a good guy.

Kyle Grant (☢) Like with C.J., Seth has a lot of respect for Kyle for how hard he works on his football team. And him knowing mixed martial arts helps with that a lot. However, though the facts stated are true, it doesn't make up for his hot-headed and explosive nature. The fact that it's so easy to get under his skin and make him lose his self-control agitates Seth highly, to the point where a small conversation gets Seth worked up. Maybe that's how he is, but even if it is just how he is, he can't stand how easy it is for them to clash. So he just avoids him.

Ariel Autwood (◇) no personality added

Esmeé Van Der Meer (◆) Esmeé's patience and sociable traits are a few things that Seth's very appreciative of. In fact, he honestly wishes he could be as patient with things as she is. And her dreamer and indecisive nature doesn't bother him either. He honestly relates to her on the indecisive part. So don't put these two alone in a panic situation, heh. It's her conceited part that kind of irritates him a little bit. It's not a trait that's impossible for him to deal with, so he can overlook it, if she doesn't act that way too much.

James Norton (◇) no personality added

Luciana Prior (◆) Lucy is delight to be around according to Seth! Her passionate and dedicated love to music, along with her kind, down to earth and humorously awkward personality is something that Seth admires. He's never able to hang out with her due to her being slightly uptight when it comes to her schedule, which is probably caused by her small amount of clumsiness, and to prevent her disorder from getting in the way. But overall, he thinks of her as a great friend.

Easelee Montgomery (★◆) Lee's strong determination and motherly nature is something Seth heavily admires. Despite them being the same age, he thinks of her more of a big sister than he would a romantic interest. At times, she does seem to stress herself, and he gladly tries to get her to loosen up and try not to worry too much. But he knows that her heart's in the right place, considering she works hard every day, and he highly respects her for it.

reserved (◇) no personality added

Caireann Ní Faoláin (♥◆) Somehow, Seth is intrigued by Caireann. Whether it's her confidence and kindness, to her rebellious and emotional side, Seth finds her a bit of a wild card, but in a good way. If he could just gain the guts to talk to this beautiful young lady.

Capri Lynn (♥★◆) Seth is able to get along with Capri greatly, with her loving and compassionate nature matching his charm and kind one. Even if she doesn't try, Capri's personality has a bit of a charm itself, and Seth's come to notice of it. The only thing he's not exactly fond of is her liking to outsmart others with her words. But maybe her gutsy nature can lead to him learning a few things as well.
Last edited by taetxe on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucy Prior

Postby taetxe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:17 pm

name;; luciana prior
    n/name;; lucy
    gender;; female
    age;; nineteen
    nationality/accent;; southern-american/southern accent
    religion;; christian (southern baptist)
    orientation;; heterosexual
    plus traits;; kind, charming, friendly, passionate, enthusiastic, optimistic, selfless, trustworthy, loving, loyal, positive, smart, humorous
    neutral traits; gutsy, emotional, wild, ambitious
    minus traits;; loud, insecure, dorky, cautious, compulsive, overprotective, mischievous, clumsy, secretive, short-tempered, impulsive, hard on self
    personality;; Lucy is overall a very friendly, humorous and down-to-earth girl who's easy to talk to and make friends with. She always tries her best to be a decent role model for others, but her loud and mischievous behavior can sometimes prevent her from doing so. But she makes up for it with her kindness and great sense of humor. She's very passionate about things in her life, putting her heart and soul into it. Whether it be relationships with people, music, or just life in general, she's absolutely passionate. She always tries to look at things positively, and the glass is half-full to her. She appreciates everything that's given to her, and makes use of it. If things are down, she tries to get others to look on the bright side on things, but she fails a lot by herself. She has a bad habit of being too loud and excitable at times, which is mostly caused by her ADHD. She can't get too loud or too excited, because it triggers it. But she has more problems with the hyperactivity than she does her attention span. She has a great prescription of medicine that helps her focus and calm down. But when she's off the medicine, she's loud, energetic, and overreacts.. A lot. Though she does remain calm most of the time, she gets frustrated if someone refuses to cooperate with her. But does get angry if someone tries to take her down, even more so towards someone else. A few people think she's a goody two-shoes, but she's not at all. She has flaws, and doesn't deny it.

height;; five foot eight
    weight;; 125
    build;; athletic/muscled
    body modifications;; three tattoos; ear, belly button, and nose piercing
    disorders;; adhd; major depression; anxiety; ocd
    strength(s);; singing, multi-instrumentalist (bass, acoustic, electric guitar, piano, keyboard, drums, violin), songwriting
    weakness(es);; dancing, romance (wip)
    fear(s);; planes, deep water, failure, losing her loved ones (and her being responsible)

family;; charlotte prior (twin half-sister)
    friend(s);; -
    neutral;; -
    enem(ies);; -
    relationship status;; single
    crush(es);; - (possibly james)

Luciana Melody Prior was born in Lubbock, Texas, on a cool summer night. She was born the younger of her twin Charlotte, with her being born five minutes later. Lottie and Lucy were born a case of heteropaternal superfecundation, which is an extremely rare case where the twins have different biological fathers. So, they were separated at birth, to live with their biological father. Unknowing to anyone, they were swapped to the wrong dad. Lottie was sent to live with Lucy's father, who is a famous wrestler named Steve. Meanwhile, Lucy was swapped to live with Lottie's father, who is a British exchanged college student named Finn. They went like this for years, until Lottie and Lucy met each other in person, and they was able to get all the information from their mom. To this day, they're all close as a family. Not only to their biological, but also with the one who raised them.

fc;; alex steele
    talking vc;; danielle bradbery
    singing vc;; christina grimmie
Last edited by taetxe on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me