[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ discussion / open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What Should Happen In The Role play?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 am

Humans come and start working on a part of Pangaea, causing them to move closer to Salem
57%
Someone dies
No votes
The loners escape
7%
War happens between the two packs
36%
other? (pm me ideas)
No votes

Total votes : 14

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ discussion / open

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ,
            ----------------------๐ข ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
this is the discussion for my salem woods roleplay. it's currently a wip
Last edited by royalty. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ royalty's characters

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:22 am

โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”“
      โ”ƒ
      โ”ƒ
      i. adryan ii. fighter
      iii. 3 years iv. feminine
      v. the banshee vi. voice
      โ”ƒ
      โ”ƒ
      โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›
voice claim. her voice claim is scarlett johansson with a slight australian accent scent. adryan smells like mint, cranberry and crimson description. adryan is a fae with a fully black pelt and a slight tint of red. she has piercing amber eyes and a slender, muscular frame. her muscles, wolves would say, are an 'uncommon' size, and are bigger than the average female's. she has two hoop piercings on her right ear and an industrial in her left ear. she has a very scarred body. she has three jagged scars over her left eye. other main scars she has is a line across her chest and an 'x' above her right knee. alias. adryan was given an alias after she went on a murder spree, by herself, of her own pack. the alias was 'the banshee'. a banshee is a spirit of a women who's scream mean death is near. this alias was created because of adryan's murderous ways. skillset. adryan, growing up, was trained specifically for fighting, combat, agility and hunting. she is an exceptional fighter with years of training, and is highly skilled in combat. after becoming an asassian at age 2, she used her fighting skills specifically for murder. adryan is a talented assasian and has a body count higher than 50. adryan is very fast, is very agile and is highly flexible. personality. adryan is the most ruthless wolf packs have ever known. she is merciless- she hunts for pleasure and kills for power. she is ruthless- she has no pity nor compassion for others. adryan cares about nothing and has nothing to lose. she kills wolves carelessly and under command. she is cruel and cold-hearted and has no care for any wolf but herself. adryan is one to never show or express any type of pain, as she can put up and deal with it effortlessly. she never opens up to anybody about herself or her past. growing up, Adryan was never introduced to real love nor was she raised by her father in a loving matter, and therefore she had grown up without really knowing what love is or what it felt like to be loved. history. full personality+history here (wip)(much more explaining, events, etc.) | adryan was born in salem but taken by her parents to live in another pack called 'the angels'. when she was roughly four months old, akela had taken her from her abusive and neglecting parents back to salem and raised her in his pack, which was at the time called 'the royals'. akela was abusive, worse than her parents, but adryan meant the world to akela. she was trained harshly for years to learn the many skills and ways of fighting, before she became an asassian at two. within months of the beginning of her asassian training, she fell pregnant and became a target for salem wolves, as they saw her as weak. adryan was angered by her situation and threw herself off a smaller human bridge in attempt to kill her unborn baby, suceeding and within hours she had a miscarriage. after that incident, her and akela killed the entire pack except for few wolves, which were asassians, who they took with them and started a new pack- the rebels. within the next year, adryan had a massive body count number and was highly skilled in fighting, asassination, agility, etc. the rebels had grown to thirteen pack members and everything was running smoothly until her birthday. when it was her third birthday, akela's then-mate ivory, attempted to murder adryan by throwing her into a stampede of caribou, but adryan switched it on her and ivory fell to her demise. adryan, after that, killed off members of the pack one by one and took on the alias, 'the banshee'. her and akela spared the same wolves they spared before and started their final pack, the demons.

i. akela, meaning "single or solitary" in hindi and urdu ii. masculine iii. 6 years iv. alpha male v. voice vi. smells like mint&chocolate&crimson
-----------------------------------
description: akela is an all white wolf. he has two hoop piercings on his left ear and a rose tattoo on his back right hind leg. he has multiple scars- the ones most noticeable is few across his back, three jagged scratches caused by a bear on his chest, and three ugly ones across his left eye, which caused his eye to go blind. his non blind eye (on the right side) is dark brown, while his blind one is a foggy ice blue. skillset: akela is highly skilled in combat and agility. he has trained for fighting his entire life and is exceptional at it. he was once an assassin (like his daughter) but when he turned six he decided to focus more on mentoring his daughter and other wolves, rarely participating in assassination. personality: akela is cruel, abusive and merciless. he is unforgiving and has a murderous agenda. his perspective of 'good intentions' is punishment and murder. he show no mercy or love for anyone but his daughter, and stopped trusting females ever since his last mate attempted to kill his daughter. akela, deep down inside, is loyal, gentle and protecting, but he never ever shows that view of himself. history: akela was raised in salem (when salem wasn't as bad as it is now) by neglecting and abusive parents, who never paid attention to him. although he was the largest compared to his siblings, his parents named him runt. akela had made friends with an older male, by the name of dexter, who became his fatherly figure and trained him day and night for fighting. when he was four, his parents killed dexter when they found out what he was doing, and in return, akela killed his parents, his siblings, and his entire pack. that was when he became an assassin. he traveled to another pack, the one adryan was in, and slowly targeted adryan's parents, as he felt remorse for her- she was being treated the way he was. after he took adryan and left, he started training her the way dexter did but was so consumed by desperation to train his daughter perfectly that he became abusive, something he deep down inside regrets every day. when adryan was two, he had gone on a rampage caused by his regret for how he raised adryan and marked her left eye, leaving scars like his. he did this accidentally but never regretted it, as he believe it connected the two. years later, he and adryan started 'the demons'.

i. katara, meaning pagoda ii. feminine iii. 3 years iv. hunter v. voice vi. scent of honey vii.slender white, grey and beige coloured wolf auburn eyes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
katara is a gentle, kind-hearted fae who cares for and accepts all wolves. she's loyal and forgiving and tries her best to spread positivity throughout the pack. she trustworthy and feels good when wolves open up to her about their past, and lives in general. katara isn't a very good fighter, but she is amazing at hunting at healing, as she was a healer in her old pack but told no one. katara had a good life growing up until her mother was attacked by a cougar. this is when katara started healing. she tried her best to care for her mother day and night but within a month she died from her injuries. katara's father was murdered by adryan, which is the reason adryan is the only wolf katara hates. katara's father was adryan's original father's brother, which makes them cousin, but regardless of their bloodlines katara still dislikes adryan. katara switched pack and now lives with the guardians, happy.

i. this brute's name is maverick, meaning independence. ii. brute iii. he just turned five years iv. he's with the wolves of salem; the demons v. he is a guard vi. his voice claim is hugh jackman
------------------------------------------------------------------------
description : maverick is an all black, scarred wolf. he has many little scars but one big, the most noticable one is a thick, jagged tattoo on his leg which he filled in with a tattoo of strange markings that are left unexplained. he has a hoop in his right earpersonality : (wip) traits: loyal, aggressive, ruthless, dominant, protective, cold-hearted history : (wip) lived with adryan ever since he was little, had abusive parents, was one of the few wolves adryan and akela brought along with them every time, was also an assassin but become a guard

name: judas, meaning 'the praised one'. age+gender: a four year old brute voice claim : chris hemsworth pack and rank: he is a fighter in the guardians scent: he smells like mint and ginger
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
judas is a highly protective and loyal wolf, but a complete player. he plays with females hearts and pretends to crush on them, but in the end just abandons them altogether. regardless of those negative traits, juda is gentle and sweet, but has trust issues. judas is an exceptional fighter and a great hunter, and has good speed. judas grew up with a good, normal life but his life started going downwards when he was almost three. he had become mates with a female named aurora. shortly after, his parents were attacked by another pack and judas became upset, aurora being the only wolf for him. later on, he found out aurora was pregnant but when she gave birth, he found out from another wolf they weren't his. out of anger, judas killed aurora and gave the pups to another couple, running away and becoming a loner shortly after. ever since, he never trusted another female. when he was almost four, he joined the guardians in hopes of a new start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all
[list][right][size=80][color=transparent]-----------[/color][b]age.[/b] three and a half[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]gender.[/b] female[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]rank.[/b] assassin[/size][color=transparent]xx[/color]
[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center][size=80][center][b]location.[/b] words [color=transparent]xiv[/color] [b]pack.[/b] salem[color=transparent]xiv[/color][b]tagged.[/b] here[/center][/size][/right][size=200][color=#800517]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color] [color=#C0C0C0]๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐˜๐€๐[/color] [color=#800517]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#2B1B17]โ[/color][/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=80] the banshee. [/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][size=200]  [color=#C0C0C0]โ™”[/color] [/size] [size=200][color=#2B1B17]โž[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=transparent]indentation[/color]words[/size][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/adcc/f/2013/254/8/4/larger_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwrhn.gif[/img][/list]

[list][right][size=80][color=transparent]-----------[/color][b]age.[/b] six years[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]gender.[/b] brute[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]rank.[/b] alpha[/size][color=transparent]xx[/color]
[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center][size=80][center][b]location.[/b] words [color=transparent]xiv[/color] [b]pack.[/b] salem[color=transparent]xiv[/color][b]tagged.[/b] here[/center][/size][/right][size=200][color=#2C3539]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color] [color=#660101]๐€๐Š๐„๐‹๐€[/color] [color=#2C3539]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#0C090A]โ[/color][/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=80] the ghost. [/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][size=200]  [color=#2C3539]โ™ž[/color] [/size] [size=200][color=#0C090A]โž[/color][/size]

[size=80][color=transparent]indentation[/color]words[/size][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/adcc/f/2013/254/8/4/larger_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwrhn.gif[/img][/list]

[list][right][size=80][color=transparent]-----------[/color][b]age.[/b] five years[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]gender.[/b] brute[color=transparent]xx[/color][b]rank.[/b] guard[/size][color=transparent]xx[/color]
[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center][size=80][center][b]location.[/b] words [color=transparent]xiv[/color] [b]pack.[/b] salem[color=transparent]xiv[/color][b]tagged.[/b] here[/center][/size][/right][size=200][color=#617C58]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color] [color=#483C32]๐Œ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐Š[/color] [color=#617C58]โ–ฌโ–ฌ[/color][/size]
[size=200][color=#0C090A]โ[/color][/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][i][color=transparent]xx[/color][size=80] the phantom. [/size][color=transparent]xx[/color][/i][size=200]  [color=#504A4B]โœ˜[/color] [/size] [size=200][color=#0C090A]โž[/color][/size]

[center]โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
[size=150][b][color=#8080BF]๐’Œ[/color][/b]๐’‚๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’‚[/size]
โ–น[size=65][color=#404040]beauty is imperfection[/color][/size]โ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[color=#8080BF]โœฏ[/color][color=#404040]โœฏ[/color]โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[size=75][b][color=#404040][ patroller ][ fae ][ tags ][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[list][list][size=80]words  [/size][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/adcc/f/2013/254/8/4/larger_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwrhn.gif[/img] [/list][/list]

[center]โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
[size=150][b][color=#000080]๐•›[/color][/b]๐•ฆ๐••๐•’๐•ค[/size]
โ–น[size=65][color=#404040]fear is stupid. so are regrets.[/color][/size]โ—ƒ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[color=#000080]โ™ข[/color][color=#404040]โ™ข[/color]โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
[size=75][b][color=#404040][ fighter ][ brute ][ tags ][/color][/b][/size][/center]

[list][list][size=80]words  [/size][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/adcc/f/2013/254/8/4/larger_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwrhn.gif[/img] [/list][/list]
Last edited by royalty. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 am

โ™•

____________________________________________________________________________________

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#000080]akela[/color] | [color=#0040BF]alpha[/color] | pos neg neu[/size]
[size=75][color=#800040]adryan[/color]. pos | akela raised adryan, trained her and was the father she never truly had
[color=#000040]judas[/color]. neg | judas hates his choices and intentions, and the havoc he tries to create
[color=#BF40BF]katara[/color]. neu | although she's not the fondest of him, she never met him 1x1 and sees good in him
[color=#404000]maverick[/color]. pos | he respects his alpha and finds that the two are somewhat alike[/size]

raziel | delta | pos neg neu
      adryan. neg | adryan doesn't like her, and despises when the beta questions her authority. she's not afraid of this wolf.
      akela. pos | he respects her as a delta but sometimes gets angered with her attitude
      judas. neu | he's never met her
      katara. neu | she's never met her
      maverick. neu | doesn't really care but seeks to take her rank

astra | beta | pos neg neu
      adryan. pos | astra is one of the very little amount of wolves who truly understands adryan and what she's been through. she appreciates astra's effort and willingness in their friendship and is glad she is one of the very little wolves who can handle her violent actions and bad attitude. astra is the only friend adryan's really had (any other wolf she came close to as a friend she killed)
      akela. pos neu | respects her as a beta, and feels she is more understanding to the spirits than most wolves. possible love interest.
      judas. neg| doesn't really like any of the more superior wolves in salem
      katara. neu | has only met her once and feels she's better than others, but thinks she is a bad influence on some wolves
      maverick. pos neg neu | words

aerix | assassian | pos neg neu
      adryan. neg | is disgusted at the sight of this fae, hates how this fae can get cocky at times. she feels like aerix will feel like she can talk up to her whenever she pleases, but adryan will gladly rip out the rest of her piercings if the fae gets up in her face.
      akela. neg neu | respects her, doesn't talk to her much but is questionable about her character. she needs to get an attitude check
      judas. neu | doesn't know her
      katara. neu | ^
      maverick. neu | feels whatever about her, but respects her even though is argumentative about her assassin ways

zavia | fighter | pos neg neu
      adryan. neu | she respects her, but doesn't warm up to her, just like everyone else
      akela. pos | sees her as worthy and is respectable of her
      judas. pos neg neu | words
      katara. pos neg neu | words

atlas | fighter | pos neg neu
      adryan. neu | although she thinks he is a pretty ok fighter, she feels he's too soft
      akela. neu | same with adryan
      judas. neu | respects him
      katara. pos | slightly attracted to him, feels like he is good inside. possible love interest.
      maverick. neg | feels he doesn't belong in salem, that he's too soft.

blakely | healer | pos neg neu
      adryan. neg | doesn't like this fae. she thinks that the healer needs to leave her father alone and stop playing with his feelings. she feels healer's are weak-minded and powerless, and thinks blakely is living proof.
      akela. pos | truly enjoys the company of this fae. he feels they understand each other, and she if one of the only faes that he likes. possible love interest
      maverick. neu | slightly agrees with adryan, although he believes she's an exceptional healer.

name | rank | pos neg neu
      adryan. pos neg neu | words
      akela. pos neg neu | words

Last edited by royalty. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜ discussion / open

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am

we are open!
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dakotaawolven » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 am

โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
โ˜ 
raziel . she-wolf . six and half years old . delta female . demon
this large, sleek she-wolf is the delta female of the demon pack. she looks just
as dangerous as she is -very. while her dark coat may have once been beautiful,
it is marred by many scars now. there is a long, pale scar going from above her
left eye, all the way down across the eye and across her muzzle, her right side
holds two long, thick scars from a fight that ended with her father's throat
ripped out, her haunches are covered in different scars, from many fights she's
been in.
this she-wolf has an authority problem, that's for sure. quite a few of her scars
come from her alpha, including the missing half of her right ear. she has quite
a few "disagreements" with her alpha and that particular one ended with her
ear piercings being ripped out, along with half her ear. The truth behind her
aggression - she fancies him. she uses her disrespect and such as a cover for it,
as she knows he would never have her.

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raziel's Relations

Postby dakotaawolven » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 am

AKELA
raziel's feeling towards her alpha are complicated, to say the least. she fancies him,
has for years, but she also has a problem with authority. so, along with her natural
personality, she has used disrespect and similar attitudes to cover up her romantic
interest, as she knows he has not interest in taking a mate. but, raziel wants to
impress him with her skills and brutality, however useless the attempt.

ADRYAN
raziel isn't afraid of this she-wolf and actually will search her out if the delta feels the
need for a fight. the older she-wolf considers adryan to be a worthy rival in a fight and
is glad they are in the same pack. not that that keeps raziel from fighting with adryan.
though, raziel is always cautious as she is unsure about how her alpha feels about this.
as well as these feelings, raziel was an assassin before she became delta, so she likes
to test the youger she-wolf to see how good she is at her job.

MAVERICK
one of the few wolves raziel actually cares for, though he gets on her nerves at times.
she is considering him as a future partner, though she is doubting that because they
seem to clash more than she thought they would. but deep down, she is hopeful and
trying very hard to get him to understand her.

Last edited by dakotaawolven on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐’๐€๐‹๐„๐Œ ๐–๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐’ ] โœ˜

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:34 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
this young wolf had two sides to her, her whole
evil thing is just pretend there isn't an evil bon
e in her body. however, no one really knows th
is as she keeps her nice side covered so she wo
uldn't get in trouble. she likes to be invisible s
o no she could stay out of trouble as well. maz
e is really a sweet heart and kind but really do
es hate hurting other wolves. she is quite shy t
owards the higher ranks since they are much s
tronger than her. she isn't really loyal to this p
ack though due to the alpha's unkindness.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
fur dark brown with some black
eyes amber yellowy eyes
rank is patroller always have been
mate/crush no wolf interests her
maze was born into this pack unfortunately, she had two other siblings but they were weak and never really made it through winter. her parents were mean and they saw in her that she wasn't evil like them. she was bullied for it by her parents, they use to kick her around to make her tougher. she snapped as she had enough of being kicked around, she got into a fight with them and from there she remained the bad girl she was meant to be but it was just an act. โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
xxxname is mazikeen (maze-i-keen) or maze
xxxgender is female
xxxage three years born on the 2nd of january
xxxsexuality heterosexual no interest in females
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mazikeen's relationship chart

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:35 am

her act seems to fool them all, although she remains invisible to some and maybe some doesn't know of her existence. she likes it that way to remain out of trouble. she wants to get out of this pack so much but doesn't want to be killed. possible crush on vamon.

akela | alpha | neutral
    maze finds the alpha the worst out of the lot he is mean but she feels as if there is a good side to him but he must remain his devilish self to keep his position to not loose his place as alpha. however, she remains loyal to the wolf since she has to although she doesn't want to be in this pack and not be ruled by him but she has no other choice but accept herself into this pack and remain loyal to him to stay out of trouble. but she stays out the way of him, although she doesn't know whether he actually knows of her existence.
yue | beta | pos/neu/neg
    words words
raziel | delta | neutral
    unsure of this fae, she is aggressive no doubt about that but maybe find herself talking to her every so often but would be small talk. she was of course the delta she needed to try and get on a good side with someone in this pack.
adryan | assassin | negative
    maze is scared of this fae. she tries to remain away from her although they pretty much grew up with her since they are the same age. she still never got on with her, she felt as if the fae was more evil than her father the alpha. and she hopes that she won't take his place as alpha although she probably will when he steps down. maze would never go near her, she would always find a route around her just to stay out of her sight. she knew the fae could kill her with ease and no hesitation.
aerix | assassin | neutral
    maze is unsure of this fae she seems to have a fiery personality, but she hasn't really spoken to she will make up her mind the future what she thinks of this fae but she seems to be like the rest of the pack.
vamon | fighter | positive
    she's seems a little bit more relaxed around vamon, as he doesn't seem all bad from her point of view. she's more likely to see him as friend but wouldn't break character since she doesn't know if she could trust him or not. she feels somewhat safe around vamon as well, since he is much stronger than her but he is also protective.
zavia | fighter | neutral
    she doesn't know whether she likes this fae again she is leader like, but she rather sly. she wouldn't trust this female, she seems quite bossy.
atlas | fighter | neutral
    unsure of this brute he seems qute the lazy lad but clumsy which isn't the greatest trait to have for a fighter, she won't trust him and nor feels safe around him. he's quite a dull character as well which makes him a little boring to be around.
name | hunter | pos/neu/neg
    words words
    words words
    words words
blake | healer | neural
    hasn't been around this fae much to know what she is like, but she must be loyal to her since she is the only healer and if she does get hurt she needs to be friends with her from her point of view.
maverick | guard | negative
    she is unsure of maverick although he has a say in what she has to do since she is a patroller. his cold heart makes it hard for her to like him, she doesn't like his aggression either. although, she tries to tolerate him. she keeps quiet around him and does what she is told to do so she can stay away from his bad side.
duke | guard | positive
    as a patroller she finds her self listening to more to duke than maverick. she could get along with him although he seems blunt but again she feels safe around. she'll find herself talking to him however he is still blunt with her. although, she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of him.
name | patroller | pos/neu/neg
    words words
name | omega | pos/neu/neg
    words words
name | omega | pos/neu/neg
    words words
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ„

This young she-wolf is Astra Elisabetta-Rose, or just Astra if you want to be a little less formal. She is also commonly referred to as "Poison Ivy" and "Elle" by close friends. She is well aged at four years, and takes residence in the pack of Demons as the Beta. She has no desire for a higher rank, nor did she climb through the ranks to get where she is now. She currently has no mate, no children, and no romantic interest, but she has an interest in Octavius.

๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝ…

Standing slightly smaller than the average female, she might seem nothing spectacular. But she is amazingly strong for her size, and has a magnificent set of slender limbs and a powerful bite. Incredibly fast, agile and with excellent stamina, Astra is a champion on the racetrack, out running just about the entire pack. like most of her pack, she is ruthless and lethal during combat, though preferring to use her superior intelligence instead of pushing her way about. Indistinguishable scars mark her body, and the number of wolves she has taken down have been uncountable. She carries a light Italian accent which were instantly adopt a razor iron edge in a matter of seconds.

๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ”
      Positive Traits: Resilient, resourceful, proactive, highly intelligent, determined, observant, tenacious, disciplined
      Negative Traits: Very cold-hearted, judgemental, stubborn, apathetic, intolerant, unforgiving

The words to describe Astra, are, cold-hearted, intelligent, and extremely capable. She is, by far, the frostiest of her packmates, rather showing her displeasure or easily speaker wrath with frigid glares and barbed words rather than flashing her teeth. She gives off high wisdom and matureness, even compared to elders. She seems to understand minds and emotions better than most, and able to see beneath what is given or said. Observance is something that helps greatly along, as she catches the slightest things out of order quickly. However when you first meet her, she can seem a bit distant and untrusting. She often comes off as a cold and wary female, careful and skeptical of you whoever you are and your intentions, but still holding the classiness to her. With this, she values mental strength over physical, as she believes it is just as vital, if not more. This comes in handy, able to figure out puzzles and complex minds than just bursting through objectives. She is also incredibly witty, quickly coming up with fast and clever comebacks. She has an intimidating touch to her, even without trying. But nonetheless, she maintains her composure even in the most dire of situations. You can count on her to be there.

Astra's greatest strength is her mind. Being very mentally strong, she has the unique ability to process things differently than most, also much quicker. She can read between the lines, and figure out tough questions. Her determination is blazing and if she sets a goal for herself, she strives to achieve it. She is very good at understanding other's minds and emotions as well. But be cautious if you tell a lie, since she is far from gullible and can easily see through most, though not all. Despite her smaller frame, don't doubt her fighting skills, for intelligence can easily win a battle. She is also very agile, swift as the wind and graceful, sneaking around without being caught, and being very light on her feet. But like every other being, she has her ugly side. She is quick to temper, and her intolerant nature doesn't help. Being very frosty, she will come across as heartless and no-nonsense. Nevertheless, she has a natural flair for leadership and would make the best of everything she has. As the Beta, she maintains her rank and is ruthless towards anybody who disrespects her in anyone, no matter their age. Betrayal is her worst enemy, and if a lover or close friend even does it, she would not so easily forgive or forget. You can be certain that she will hunt you down and tear you apart... slowly.

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ
      As of right now, Astra has a romantic interest in Octavius, her childhood best friend though she would never speak of it (even if you hold her at knife point, because she will kill you first). She knows it's forbidden, and she tries to ignore it to the best of her ability and push it away to the deepest pits of Tartarus.
Last edited by haru ; on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:14 pm

@dakotaawolven + @salvatore = accepted c: