/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: hurricane // update

Postby Horse » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am

_________________________________________________________________________________
      U P D A T E

1 - I would like to let you guys know that rarest grace; sent me a PM telling me that she/he/they will not be able to participate in the role-play, so her/his/their character, Frieda, will not be in it.

2 - When we begin the role-play, the wolves will have just started to travel. So when you guys actually post on the role-play, the wolves will start out by being in a group with the other wolves in their pack. The wolves will start out traveling behind their leaders away from their previous territory. They will not have dens because they are traveling and they will no longer have any territory as it was destroyed by the hurricane. The two packs will travel in the same direction, but they won't travel exactly next to each other (the packs don't see each other yet). After the role-play gets started, the wolves of different paths will cross paths and [maybe but hesitantly] work together a little. They can get into minor scuffles with each other, but keep in mind that each pack has lost many lives because of the hurricane, so they really don't want to lose any more lives or have any pack-members injured. Therefore, the packs will show how they are hesitant about each other more through their attitudes. So the packs will definitely show hesitance with working with each other and they will not open up to each other right away, unless individuals have crushes/it's the wolf's personality/etc... But please try to overall keep with the plot <3 ! Just a heads up so you guys know what's going on in the role-play c: !!!

3 - I will be looking at forms soon for the alpha and both betas! Please don't be offended/sad if your wolf doesn't get a high rank! <3 Make sure you specify in your form if you want your wolf to be a beta or alpha. You can say "either" if you want, put one choice (ex. just alpha), or you can say first choice: alpha, second: beta, etc.

Aside from the updates, I edited Juniper's form a little and updated the main page! Also, hopefully I can choose high ranks and start the role-play today, but I'm going to be a little busy so I'm sorry if I don't!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hurricane // wolves // discussion & forms - update pg. 4

Postby cygnenoire. » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 am

so sorry for the late reply. the holidays make my job crazy busy! first off, thank you for accepting me! i cant wait to start. secondly, would you still like me to make wolves for lightning? i can handle two more, if you'd like.
cygnenoire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 am

Don't worry! I understand! c:

Also, it's up to you if you'd like to make a few wolves for lightning pack! It would help balance the count of wolves out in each pack, but again, only if you'd like to and you can handle more characters! <3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ryuu

Postby serpentine. » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:57 am

name ; ; ryuu
        age ; ; four years [ adult ]
        gender ; ; male
        rank ; ; subordinate trying out for beta
        sexuality ; ; bisexual

appearance ; ; ryuu is a smaller, almost dirty white male wolf with shorter, thin legs good for running long distances, and his muzzle is long and regal. There are hints of dark brown and dark grey on his fur, especially on the bridge of his muzzle up to his ears and around his hips and tail, and tan around his paws and the under side of his jaw. his fur is long and thick, and his eyes are a dark amber.
        breed ; ; pure wolf

main trait ; ; noble
        pos itraits ; ; bold, adventurous, passionate, clever, thoughtful, kind, loyal
        neg traits ; ; stubborn, defensive, snaky, daredevil
        personality ; ; ryuu is a loyal, trustworthy male, fit for the role of alpha, possibly later in his life, and especially brutally loyal when it comes to protecting those put under his care, for it runs deep in his veins. he is often described as the best you could choose for a friend, and the best packmate any pack would wish for, because of that very reason. he's bold and a daredevil, but isn't a wolf who would do things that are considered stupid. he's clever and thoughtful and a great strategist when it comes to battles, and as kind to go giving his help to a wolf in need, no matter their pack. he loves adventure and discovering and learning new things with his pack.

history ; ; ryuu was packborn, the firstborn son of two alphas, dolly and david, who were often seen as the greatest alphas of the far-cliff pack, which is where ryuu originated from, and the litter-brother of pups who would come to be named squeak and squirm. ryuu was the first in line to become alpha, and was taken care of as much as squeak and squirm were, but was given special training for alphaship at an early age. but then the forest fire arrived, and every single wolf of his pack was killed, including his sire and mother-wolf, and his littermates as well. for quite a long time ryuu wondered, fending for himself because he was left alone at three years old. he was terribly lonely until he became a sub for the thunder pack, where he now resides, as happily as he had in his birth pack.

crush ; ; tamaska
        mate ; ; [{later on tamaska}]
        kin ; ; [dolly - mother, david - father, squeak -littersister, squirm - litterbrother]
        pups ; ; [none yet]

theme ; ; the chainsmokers- all we know
        other ; ; no for now
Last edited by serpentine. on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xskophi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

crush|n/a
mate|n/a

♦ Female ♦ Gay ♦ 3 ♦ 120lb ♦ 24in ♦ Lightning Pack ♦ Subordinate ♦

Torq is an aloof, distant wolf from the distance but once you get to know her she's much more playful. She is slow to trust others, as she has trust issues and is a bit paranoid. She is easily distracted by minor things, thus finishing tasks are quite hard for her. A good motivator would be praise, as she is narcissistic and thrives off it. Due to her narcissism she can be pretty competitive. She is socially awkward and doesn't speak much―until you get to know her well enough. Then she has a pretty big, overtly blunt mouth. Her speech style can come off aggressively and her tone can be harsh. Her mood falculates up and down a lot, and it can be apparent as she is rather moody even if she tries to hide it. Even so, she's rather apathetic―she sees everything as temporary thus she doesn't typically get attached to anything or anyone. She also tends to isolate herself from the others for periods of time for reasons she doesn't even know why. But she does enjoy the silence. She has a habit of talking to herself when others aren't around, and whispering to herself when she's around others if they're all pretty preoccupied by something.

═══════════════════════

crush|n/a
mate|n/a

♦ Female ♦ Bi ♦ 7 ♦ 121lb ♦ 26in ♦ Thunder Pack ♦ Subordinate (Applying as Beta) ♦

Avias is a stern, moral wolf. She has a strong sense of justice and won't let anything she believes wrong to be―even if it'd get her in trouble with her pack. She despises violence against those of her kind and wishes for diplomacy to be considered instead of a fight. She isn't afraid to stand up for herself physically, however. She is blunt as she believes the truth must always be served, and freshly at that. She will offer consolation if she believes it's needed. If not, she'll leave you be to grieve in peace. She is strong-willed and determined, she won't back down so easily. Even if the odds are against her, and even if she may end up laying her life down for it. She's stubborn and courageous as well thanks to that. She is cautious around those she doesn't know well, but she'll gladly help them with anything they need. She is smart, and considers herself a tactician―she knows how to be patient and focused not to mention when to make a move. After all, she's had years of experience. She talks in a rather gentle yet firm way, her voice has a calming effect on some due to that. She can come off as rather motherly once you get to know her.

═══════════════════════

crush|n/a
mate|n/a

♦ Male ♦ Bi ♦ 5 ♦ 124lb ♦ 35in ♦ Lightning Pack ♦ Subordinate ♦

Volo is a gentle, kind wolf who is an absolute pacifist. He absolutely refuses to take part in any kind of violence. Despite that, he is very strong and can be intimidating to those who don't know him well―he speaks in a gruff tone and his appearance can be described the same way. He considers himself a diplomat and is very peaceful and considerate when it comes to talking to others. He is naive and far too trusting, which can easily lead to his downfall. He enjoys helping out others and will go out of his way to help his pack mates out with anything given it's within the pack rules―he has no desire to get in trouble. He is very happy-go-lucky and laid back, to the point he doesn't take some things as seriously as he should. Even with that, he is still excellent support to have on your side, as he'll be there whenever you need him. This can also be easily misused by others if he's not careful. He's very loyal, as he'll gladly die in any of friends places'. As you can guess, he can be very protective of his friends. He's a big guy with a big heart, he ends up considering other wolves friends quickly and he really only sees the good in others. He is outgoing and social.
Last edited by xskophi on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
xskophi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:22 am

michael clifford. - Ryuu is accepted!

xskophi - Your wolves are accepted!

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted! I've been so busy lately, and I'm going to be really busy this weekend and next week during week-days ;n; . Hopefully I'll get to start up the role-play next weekend when I have more time! I apologize for the wait!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Update!

Postby Horse » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:40 am

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the wait! I'm starting the role-play up, so you can go make a role-play post on the main page if you'd like <3 Both of my characters are open! I also posted an "update" on my post with the terrain and weather and stuff.

Also, I've chosen D'Artagnan as Thunder Pack's alpha! I'll choose the beta really soon! Make sure to put in your form if you want your wolf character to be the Thunder/Lightning beta! I'll also update the main page in a few minutes, and I'll add characters' names to the main page that I haven't added up there yet!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hurricane // wolves // discussion - started! 2nd update

Postby shawty-cs » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:02 am

I would like aiden to apply for thunder's beta if possible please
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:17 am

@peace kid - Ok! That's fine c: !

- I've updated the main page with the new Thunder alpha. I've also put the other wolves' names up on the front page. If you guys see I'm missing someone's character let me know!!
      - I've updated Zircon's crushes a little. If anyone's interested in their characters having relationships with my characters let me know!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 am

ill make my first post tomorrow if thats okay ^.^
TheCryptid