Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby raey » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:12 am

Do not post on this topic more than once per page. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

Looking to advertise your group roleplay or to join one someone else has already made? You've come to the right place.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
      • Mature content romance
      • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
      • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
      • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
      • Gore/excessive violence
      • Teen pregnancy
      • Pregnancy as main plot
      • Mental health/asylum roleplays
      • Substance abuse
      • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
      • Slave/Master (as of 20/06/14)
    • The one image per form rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images to advertise each RP will be edited, continuing to break this rule will result in a warning.
    • If you are advertising a thread only post information about the plot, any entry requirements, and a link to the roleplay.
    • If you are looking for a roleplay to join you're welcome to post asking if there are any roleplays of that genre/theme; please take further discussion to PMs to avoid creating spam in this thread. Remember, if you're looking for a private roleplay you need to use the one on one search thread.

Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.

Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.

If you're not sure if a plot is appropritate check with staff first, if you see a plot you're not sure is allowed then report the post.

Thanks to the Amazing Quill~! We've got us some Badges! Show your support for the thread by slamming these bad-boys into your siggy! x3 And remember, the more people know about this thread, the more likely they are to see and join your Roleplay!

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v2.gif[/img] [/url]

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=330676][img]http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/jedimasterquill/stamp_ad_v1.gif[/img][/url]
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:15 am

first post. woot woot.
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3184648
Our small little town of RiversEnd was not always this way. Three small food markets. Two restaurants. One Cafe. Only four clothing stores....Our houses are all fairly small, besides are alphas house. We are caged in our town by a large wall..... outside that wall lies the crevace. a fairly deep crack in the ground sure to injure anyone who falls through it. We have a bridge leading over that crevace, a nice and sturdy one, in order to gather food and supplies for silk and paint.Though only the foragers are allowed out. Now, you may think being allowed to leave the town , out into the outside world.... but it's not all that great. Most of the foragers are traumatized by whatever it was they saw out there. Nobody ever explains what they saw... they just used the same words all the time. monster. creature. the beast. Some refuse to ever leave their house again. Others don't even return. We don't know what is out there. all we know, is that it's not safe. it's a world of monsters...creatures... things that just shouldn't be... but i suppose that's enough of that.. lets start getting onto how things work around here... after all, you are new here... though your quite lucky to have passed all hundred of the tests. Fail one and you're kicked out. We have a leader. A alpha. His word is law. If he is disobeyed, then he has a right to banish you . Those who are banished are sent outside the wall, forbidden from returning. Of course.. you could always challenge the alpha for his spot. Though normally people just wait until the alpha is ready to step down..as the alpha decides what the challenge is. Then you have the beta, the one in whom will take the alphas place when he steps down. From there you have us. The omegas. We are assigned to hunters, fishers, foragers, medcial services, cooks, craftsmen/women , and farmers. foragers hunters and fishers are the only ones allowed outside the wall... medical services and cooks and craftspeople can make list of stuff they needs though, to make certain meals, medicans, or crafts-items though. Sometimes some of us sneak out though.. but if were caught were usually banished , or put on the list. the list means a spy is watching us at all times for a entire month, to make sure we don't break the rules. Though.. tonight is the perfect time to sneak out, while the annual star festival is on. What will your choice be? Stay in the safety of riversend? Or risk insanity or being caught by the gate guards upon your return? we don't know whats out there... but maybe you'll find out?

[left]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=%20Rules%20&name=Medieval%20Queen.ttf&size=50&style_color=1A1A1A
♔ KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female ♔

♔ Keep the balance of supernaturals to humans even. 1 supernatural=1human. ♔

♔No more than 2 pages without me. ♔

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot. ♔

♔ No text typing or baby language. ♔

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest. ♔

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them ♔

♔ Anime pics only please. ♔

♔ AT LEAST two lines of typing per post, per character ♔

♔ For supernaturals you can choose from the following- Kitsune, Werewolf, Vampire, Ghost, Siren♔
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:19 am

Welcome to, Mysterious Island!

After a certain Disastrous Trip you wake up on a island. You still have the Luggage you brought on your trip, But the island seems uninhabited except by strange and dangerous monsters that mostly come out at night it's also extremely mysterious. There seems to be no way off this island, But maybe the Mysteries of this place will get you off the island and back to safety and Civilization.

You can end up on the island in several ways shipwrecked, Fell off a Ship, Plane crash, Caught in current while swimming, Magic, Or mysteriously. Message me or ask on the discussion thread if you want to get to the island in a diferent way.

There much more about it here:

Main Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3185692

Discussion Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3185689&p=102062314#p102062314
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .AireS. » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 am

.Backstory.

Rewind back a few decades. There were two wolf packs, DarkVoid and SunDawn. These packs both originated in fresh, greenery in the land of illumination. There weren't any problems, until food went scarce. The packs argued over prey and territory. They made a decision. The alphas would battle over who gets banished to the Stygian lands, the land of darkness. The alpha of SunDawn overthrew the alpha of DarkVoid. DarkVoid alpha and it's pack were banished to the Stygian lands, never to return. Now they suffer, and struggle to find food. DarkVoid will once again challenge the alpha of SunDawn; take back the lands of illumination.

Will you join the DarkVoid pack and suffer or join SunDawn and flourish? Hurry, there isn't much time.

Last edited by .AireS. on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
.AireS.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh captain, my captain V.2 | Marvel rp

Postby Sori » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 am

All credit for the plot, writing, and coding of this post goes to ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ, who made the original rp and gave me permission to restart it!

following shortly after the civil war and bucky's return to cryogenic status, tony stark received
          a package from his former friend and ally steve rogers. the contents of said package were a
          handwritten note from steve himself - which provided a simple apology - and an older flip phone.
          nearly a week later another, much larger package arrived at the avenger's tower. this one
          contained the captain america suit crudely stitched together and smelling of gunpowder hardly
          masked by some cheap detergent along with another note reading: 'until i'm needed again'. this
          was the last time any contact was established with steve. eventually some of the remaining
          avengers traveled to wakanda to reconnect with their friend, this being his last known place of
          residence, only to be informed that he had been missing for nearly a month, leaving behind no
          word as to where he was going or why. there began a very quiet search for steve during which
          each lead turned up cold. as if that weren't the worst of their troubles, a malfunction with the
          machinery cradling bucky's suspended body caused the man to awaken prematurely and left
          t'challa's scientists unable to put him back under. word of steve's disappearance reached bucky's
          ear and he, stubbornly, decided he would aid in the finding of his friend. unable to convince him
          to not participate, the remaining avengers and t'challa set in motion the repair of the original
          cybernetic arm so that he might be of use if needed. the avengers came to the mutual mindset
          that 'if steve would come out of hiding for anyone, it would have to be bucky', much to tony's
          distaste. there remains bad blood between the two but for the sake of finding steve, tony has
          agreed not to bring harm to buck during the searching period.

discussion thread
main thread
just starting, most characters are open!

𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝒱𝒶𝓈𝒽? 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-[♜city of blank minds♖]-

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:56 am

You don't know your past. Who your family is. If you had friends. If you loved someone. All you know is what your first name is, and that you are left alone in a giant abandoned, but still normal city. Well, not alone. There are a few others, but where is everyone? What happen? If they're dead, where are the bodies? Questions to ask, but no one to answer them. Guess just roam around until you find another human soul?

link to roleplay
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:20 am

Front wrote:To: The parents/guardian of ---------

Dear ------,
We are happy to inform you that your child has been accepted into the Zodiac Achademy. They will be receiving their room number on the back of this letter, along with the requirements. They will be introduced to their teachers when the first day arrives, and will receive no further notice about it.

Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ♔ ⊱ the legend of the clans

Postby storm coming. » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF!!

Long ago, before the clans were even born there were two cats. Phoenix, a ginger tom with the color of flames
within his pelt. Then there was Frost, a dark gray tom with piercing amber eyes. The two of them were brothers.
They looked out for each other, but soon Frost's heart became as cold as stone. This isn't just any story. It's the
legend of the clans.

Frost snarled, his amber eyes glowing with hatred. The snow swirled around him in small specks of white, cover
ing his now white pelt. His paws were frozen to the icy ground, but he was determined. The cats behind him line
d up, their battle cries echoing clearly through the clearing. His brother, Phoenix stood to face him, his chin rai
sed proudly into the air.
"Face it, Brother, I am going to rule now. Your time has come to retreat into the shado
ws and give up your leadership,"
Frost growled.

Phoenix gave a small shake of his head.
"We were given gifts from the Four Cats for a reason, and it wasn't for
us to be evil. Summer gave me the gift of peace, While Spring gave me the gift of light and hope. Because of
them, I was born to rule. They told me that many seasons from now, A group of cats will rise because of me.
I am just playing my part in the circle of life, Frost. Are you really going to challenge the Four Cats?"

Frost stared at Phoenix with a look of pure hatred.
"You were given gifts. You were the one who was born
to rule. You are the reason I was pushed aside, even by my own mother. Spring and Summer took an interest
at me at first, yes. But then they realized you were special. That you had the power to rule, you had the
elements of air, water, fire, and earth. You could control the elements, while all I could do was trip over my
own tail."
Frost drooped his head slightly in defeat, but then barreled into Phoenix with a hiss of fury. Phoenix
yowled in pain and jumped back, his claws sliding out.

Soon a battle had begun, and from the distance four cats stood. Four cats with wisdom beyond comparison,
separated from the battle of good and evil. Winter looked out into the battle with a grin and turned to Summer,

"The battle has begun, Summer. I was right about Frost, he is the reason that the Clans will be born." Summer shook her
head,
"No they will both be the reasons the Clans will be born, it is written in the stars, don't you see?"
Autumn lashed his tail and mewed, "What I see is battle, and a prophecy. Do you see it? The prophecy, look!"

Spring gasped, her hazel eyes wide.
"Before all is well, the past will linger and dwell. How can you say
what is right, when all you do is fight? For the light and dark will leave a mark, and the clans will be no
more. Unless the peace you sought, is brought."
A small explosion of light erupted in the distance,
and a star seemed to dance across the sky, its brilliant light casting down onto the battle below.

IT'S ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
storm coming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GONE - A Stranded Island Roleplay - O/A

Postby Artex » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 am

Spring is a time of birth, a time of renewal, just as summer is a period of growth and experience, especially to the young minds eager to grasp adventure. At the emergence of the summer season, a number of people find themselves unexpectedly boarding a jetliner - each for their own reasons, positive or negative. And soon, to the tune of a destination getaway advertisement on the televisions, mirroring the last minute ilk of their initial board of aircraft, they find themselves in a dangerous situation... their plane has collapsed from the sky, and has begun folding into the ocean.

Will they survive? Will they find rescue, or more importantly in their time of peril, land? Why do the terms Cockatoo Cove and Salainen Sarastus seem familiar?

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will find themselves on a doomed holiday, and will need to navigate from the plummeting plane, to the wreckage in the vast waters, to hopeful land, and to what (or who) might exist on that land. They are all seemingly different with no connection; their only similarity is having had the truly horrid luck of being a part of the situation that they are in.

Status: Open, accepting, and actively seeking members! The roleplay has not yet begun.

Main Thread & Application Access
OOC Thread, Questions, & Discussion

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Anata no Hero Academia] | [needs members~]

Postby nightfire » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:48 am

あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Quirks - the defining variable between people who could probably make something with their lives and those who would suffer through the stream of normality. In a day and age where almost everyone has superhuman-like qualities, it was only natural that they construct a school to teach those kids how to better enhance their powers. Now, this isn't about those whose stories are being told, and those whose stories were already written.

No.

This is your hero academy.
あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Link to the Main Thread
Link to the Discussion Thread
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups