Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Artex » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 am

STATUS: Open and accepting. Trying to gain interest. The introduction and plot will be expanded upon soon. If you have any questions, comments, or applications, please message them to my private inbox.

There comes a point in life where there must be a change. A change from self, a change from scene, a change from the surface. Either you execute that change yourself, or that change executes you.

Welcome to The Primitive.

This is a literate/semi-literate stranded-based, survival roleplay. Our characters will enter will find themselves away from civilization in a strange, uninhabited stretch of land. It will center around their ability to find their way, to care for themselves, to defend themselves, and to eventually locate what is known as The Primitive.

Main Thread
OOC Thread

Artex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // ❝. THE HIGHLANDS !! ──── ( 🌑 )

Postby astrohund » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 am

A few years ago, the population of strays and feral dogs skyrocketed, leaving cities, towns, suburbs overpopulated with dogs.
    Something had to be done, but how should they get rid of all these dogs? Some thought that they should try to capture most
    of the dogs and euthanized them for the sake of the future, though some thought there was no need for this and besides, this
    may take years and years worth of time, and so that idea was already thrown into the bin. But then, someone had suggested
    sending the strays and feral dogs to a different continent, perhaps Eurasia. The dogs could live alone in the wilderness, instead
    of the streets where they will cause negative effects. Though many thought this was also a bad idea, since the dogs might mes
    s up the nature and wildlife there. But this plan still continued on, and eventually, many dogs were released there. Some dogs
    acted as if they were eager to explore this new world in front of them, others were petrified and wanted to go back to where
    they once were, and others were indifferent. Nothing huge happened during this time, many dogs died and others survived thr
    ough the deadly seasons of winter and autumn. New packs were forming, the Xzi is one of these new packs, one that has outliv
    ed many others today in the present. They've faced enough dangers and challenges to prove themselves as powerful, but new
    dangers are being born. People are coming into the environment, looking to set up a civilization, what will be their reactions
    when they see that the land they've wanted is infested with wild, mangy mutts?

main thread // discussion thread
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:23 am

[✧.] CARRY ME HOME - !
      ━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

you don't know how, but you woke up here. no one knows why they're here.
      you find yourself away from your family and friends and in a strange forest. you don't
      understand. you can't understand why you were picked for this purpose, to live in this
      place. pokemon and trainers alike are asleep next to you, some are up and walking,
      speaking with each other in frantic, confused voices. you know you're just like them.
      something supernatural is happening; pokemon and trainers are disappearing all over
      the regions. but who is doing this, and why ? tension builds in "carry me home".
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

of the night ✰ iso roleplayers!

Postby versemi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The hardest part was the running, mentally. Another pack had struck in the middle of the night.
The second hardest part was seeing everything you grew up with destroyed.
Family and friends were killed, you and a few others made it out alive.
Here we are now, years later, forming our own pack, Prospect Peak Pack.

---

roleplay, discussion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:50 am

Surrounded by mountains, Dragon Eye Valley has been cut off from the world.
The pack of wolves here started like a normal pack, allied with ravens who played with the wolves, kept watch for the wolves and in return the wolves helped the ravens eat.
Over time this changed though, the ravens changed.
They tapped into powers and could bless the wolves with it.
Each raven had a separate powers and they manifested themselves differently in each wolf they blessed.
This made the pack more powerful than they were before.
They lived in peace, everything was good.
No one considered what happens if something else got that power.
Then the alpha turned up dead.

Ravens and Wolves
Fantasy based, wolves and ravens with powers RP.

As a side note: I am looking for fantasy RPs, mostly animal based ones, that are more plot focused than not. Feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Dracowolf on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:04 am

~MacManus~ wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there. I'm Mac, and I'm looking for some new Roleplays.

What I like:
  • Unique Warrior cat clans (not just some random clan living in some random place, there has to be something special and different about this clan, like a good and active plot, a very unique setting, etc)(Note: A prophecy does not count as a plot. A prophecy helps a plot, it isn't a Plot by itself.)
  • Farm (None that you are required to play a human)
  • Realistic Animals (Except: no wolves, dogs, or lions)
  • Multi-Fandom roleplays (Except: No roleplays where your character has a good chance of dying)
  • Realistic Human Roleplays (No highschool, college, or beach house, or plotless)
  • Fantasy humanoid or fantasy animal roleplay

What I Don't Like:
  • Anime Pics Only
  • Canine Roleplays
  • Rude or absent Roleplay owners
  • Roleplays with no or very little details to start with

Fandoms that I am in
    • BIONICLE
    • Halo (Covenant and Covenant species, specifically. Also, I don't know much about Halo 4 or 5)
    • Watership Down
    • Warrior Cats
    • Wolves of the Beyond (Kinda, it's been a while)

My main request is simply a good plot.

I will not join Roleplays that have already started

I am capable and usually write a paragraph or two per post, but I will not join roleplays with more than one paragraph writing requirement

If you know of a Roleplay like these and need members, shoot me a PM. I am an educated and experienced roleplayer and I am very active
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──( Secrets We Keep | O&A

Postby RaptureMetro » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 am

SECRETS WE KEEP

Every town has its secrets, and the quiet city of Glenwoods is no exception. Appearing as nothing more than a sleepy mountain town with simple people, and a simple way of life this town has so much more going on behind the scenes then one would initially think at first glance. After the sudden appearance from a group of investigators, having broken down mere minutes from the greeting sign this sleepy little town maybe much more than any of the investigators bargained for. Will the Investigators be able to survive and curb their curiosity for once till they are able to leave this town behind them, or will they let their curiosity get the best of them and end up wrapped up in a secret that none of the investigators were expecting?

Roleplay

RaptureMetro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maple ridge boarding school

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 am

maple ridge boarding school is a hidden jewel and an esteemed school. it accepts only the best of the best, and those who are welcomed inside maple ridges walls are not all what they seem. maple ridge is a boarding school for gifted children. each child has their own special talents and abilities which are all openly welcomed and allowed. here at maple ridge children are not just talented, but theyre mighty different from most others that live outside of the boarding schools walls, and here different is embraced. so if you have a special child or if you are a special child yourself then i implore you to come join us here at maple ridge, we cant wait to meet you!

main threaddiscussion thread
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

of the night ✰ iso roleplayers!

Postby versemi » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The hardest part was the running, mentally. Another pack had struck in the middle of the night.
The second hardest part was seeing everything you grew up with destroyed.
Family and friends were killed, you and a few others made it out alive.
Here we are now, years later, forming our own pack, Prospect Peak Pack.

---

roleplay, discussion
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
versemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

house of wolves - new + accepting roleplay