oh captain, my captain V.2 |discussion and forms| Accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

oh captain, my captain V.2 |discussion and forms| Accepting!

Postby Sori » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm

All credit for the plot, writing, and coding of this post goes to ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ, who made the original rp and gave me permission to restart it!

1 as per usual, all cs rules should be followed here.
          2 godmodding, powerplaying, and minimodding are not allowed.
          3 character limits are one avenger and two ocs. line requirements are at least two lines per
          post, there is no maximum.
          4 as i am allowing ocs, i'd like if those who decide to play them keep them as far from
          mary/gary-sues as possible.
          5 swearing is fine by me but anything other than the allowed mild curses should be censored.
          6 minor drama is encouraged but anything plot shattering should be ran by me first for approval.
          obviously some of the canon characters don't like each other or maybe they like each other too much,
          develop their relationships, this is a stressful time so there are no doubt fights that will break out.
          7 mentioning fights, don't kill anyone without the character player's permission and all attacks
          should be attempted, only confirmed by the other person. ex: "bruce snapped at rae's fingers, attempting
          to bite them" "rae felt bruce bite her fingers"
          8 i allow reservations.
          9 post writing on the main thread, thank you!
          10 be kind to one another ooc; respect eachother and eachother's opinions

avenger's help in their search for steve, the avengers found themselves shorthanded in field agents and so they
          called upon these people for assistance. these people are known and trusted by at least one avenger
          but are not usually a member of s.h.i.e.l.d. or anything like it. completely normal people who just so
          happen to have befriended an avenger earlier in their life and have been found trustworthy enough to
          help them in the finding of steve rogers without revealing they are. in fact, searching for him. well, as
          close to normal as you can be when dealing with the avengers as some of these "normal people" too
          have their respective superhuman ability. there is quite a high chance of one of these people being
          paired with an avenger in the search teams, but with which one it may be hard to tell as they are simply
          told a number and a location and are to meet their partner there.

steve's help rather different than the former role, steve's help is a unique type. three roommates were
          returning from a college party they were attending, walking casually along the street when they encountered
          a man. at first they assumed he was homeless [they weren't wrong] and decided they would scrounge up
          some change if he were to ask for some as they passed. as they drew closer they were able to see his face
          clearly in the orange streetlights. instantly one of the three was able to recognize the former avenger despite
          the scruffy beard he now sported and the dirt caked onto his face, confronting steve to ask if it was truly
          was him. long story short; the third roommate convinced the other girls to bring steve home with them and
          clean him up, almost as if he were a lost puppy, they allowed steve to stay with them and have actually
          grown quite close to the man. they have been informed of his hidden status and protect him and his identity
          at all costs.

avengers:

anthony "tony" stark [iron man] | skywalker,
            clinton barton [hawkeye] | reserved for Kylo Ren ;;
            james "bucky" barnes || Sori
            james rhodes [war machine] | open
            natasha romanoff [black widow] |open
            robert "bruce" banner [the hulk] | open
            samuel wilson [falcon] || .Midnight Pheonix.
            steven rogers [captain america] || ɴᴏᴠᴀᴋ
            thor odinson [thor] | open
            victor shade [vision] | open
            wanda maximoff [scarlet witch] || Durnehviir

original characters [ocs]:

search teams:

1 bucky and wanda
            2 tony and piper
            3 talitha and sam
            4 christine and rachel
            5 blank and blank
            6 blank and blank
            7 blank and blank
            8 blank and blank
            9 blank and blank

bucky →← steve
          talitha ❥ steve

[they have a crush on them]
          →← [mutual romantic feelings]
          [in a relationship]
          ←→ [exes]
          [interested in/not official crush]
          + [siblings]
Last edited by Sori on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 31 times in total.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓉, 𝒱𝒶𝓈𝒽? 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bucky Barnes

Postby Sori » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Basics:

[name] James Buchanan Barnes
[nickname] Bucky or Buck. Doesn't like to be called The Winter Soldier due to the bad memories associated with it.
[age] 99. Biologically 29
[gender] Cis male
[affiliation] Steve's closest friend

Description:

[hair color] dark brown
[eye color] baby blue
[height] 6 feet tall
[physique] broad shoulders and toned muscles, some scars where his metal arm was attached
[personality] Strong willed, loyal, impulsive, and barve. He still has some of his joking and sarcastic personality from back in the 40s, but he is somewhat more serious than before. He doesn't like to talk about his memories of working for Hydra, and will mostly talk around the subject when it comes up.
[special abilities] He has a fixed metal arm thanks to T'Challa, but there is one difference. Instead of the red soviet star on his arm that hydra had given him, he has decided to paint a blue circle with a white star to represent how Steve has become a role model for him, and how he's mostly free from Hydra's grasp. He has super soldier strength and abilities, matching up to Steve's, but has a higher skillset when it comes to fighting hand to hand or with knives.

Relationships:

[sexual orientation] Doesn't know. He had been attracted to both guys and girls, but hasn't found or heard about the right term to describe it since he's just getting back into the world.
[crush] Ever since he was young, he's known that he's been in love with Steve Rogers. Due to how homosexuality was treated in the 40s, he never acted on it out of fear of both what Steve would think and how society would react. He's tried hard since then to repress his feelings for his friend, and is still too scared to tell anyone.

After waking up to find Steve gone, Bucky has gone into a panic. He never thought Steve would disappear; especially after he gave up so much just for Bucky to be safe. Bucky is determined to find his friend no matter what the costs, even if he may be arrested or killed in the process. He doesn't fully trust the other avengers, especially Tony, but is willing to compromise to reach their common goal. Bucky is still frightened of his mind turning on him, so he's turned to writing all his memories down on paper again since his backpack had been lost. He writes down recent events just in case he forgets clues on Steve's whereabouts, but he hasn't told the others due to the risk that the journal could fall into the wrong hands.

𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

steve rogers, the sad golden retriever

Postby vak » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

B a s i c s

full name: steven grant rogers.
    alias: steve, the patriot, cap or captain.
    birthday: july 4.
    species: enhanced human.

A p p e a r a n c e

height: at his peak, steve barely brushes past 6'0".
    weight: pinpointed at 195 lb.
    skin tone: steve's skin holds the essence of a tan but is not considered dark, more so on the paler side rather than the tanned. a few mild sized freckles litter random parts of his body, few and far between but they are quite noticeable once you've seen them for the first time. due to the constant use of his helmet there are darker rings around his eyes and below his cheekbones while the remaining points of his face are paler in comparison, not quite overly obvious but it is a funny thing to notice from time to time.
    hair coloration: from the root is a darker brown that turns over to a bright blond as it grows, natural high and low-lights scattered throughout. it manages to maintain a general straightness about it and is styled in the same way practically everyday, often without help. steve keeps it cropped shorter towards the sides and longer on the top so he might swoop it to the left. one particularly interesting thing to note is the thickness of steve's hair; beings it is maintained at a short length, the hair seems to hold a general fluffiness to it, adorable to gaze at and comforting to touch.
    iris coloration: a pale yet vibrant blue that manages to be stern and compassionate at the same moment in time. nearer to the pupil the blues grow very light in color before transitioning harshly into a gray ring which separates the iris from the rest of his eye, acting as a barricade to contain the color within. the softest of green strands are present beside his pupils but go no further than a centimeter towards the blues.
    bodily imperfections: due to his heightened bodily functions, scars do not tend to last too long on steve's body. even scars he obtained pre-serum have managed to disappear with time, practically wiping away any memory of that scrawny kid from brooklyn from his body. if you consider the former mentioned freckles as imperfections, then there is something.
    physique: steve's physique is that of perfection, or however close you can come to it. he stands tall at six foot even, his shoulders are broad and strong leading down into an equally broad chest and impressively slim waist. his legs are well defined and sharp - often considered thunder thighs due to their size - just as his arms are. don't even get me started on his ass. the natural arch of his back emphasizes the curve of his shoulders and their muscles before feeding down into the former mentioned toned legs. though he is in the peak physical condition, there is still a low level of fat retained within his body and slightly visible in the press of his muscles against his skin.

D i g g i n g D e e p e r

sexual orientation: closeted bisexual. this is something he discovered by researching once gay marriage became legal. he finds the subject of his sexuality, or sexualities in general, an embarrassing topic so he tends to avoid talking about it at all costs. not to mention his 1940's mindset that being gay or anything the like was a disgrace to one's family and all he would like would be to make his parents proud any way he can.
    preference: beings he hasn't quite explored this area, steve doesn't really know what he would like in a partner. if you were to follow off of peggy he finds dominant, stern types to be the most attractive. one's who take no crap from other people and can easily hold their own.
    crush: for as long as he can remember - and as cliche as possible - steve has held feelings for his best friend, bucky barnes. at a younger age he thought them simply to be a giddy feeling associated with gaining his first friend, but was quick to realize that he wanted more than just a friendship with the man. losing him the first time was difficult enough to force him to pilot an aircraft straight into his early grave. or so he thought. the second loss of his love interest has impacted him so hard it has sent him into a mild depression. he just wants his bucky back.
    significant other: again, this status is currently unoccupied by anyone in particular but is open for consideration.
    offspring: none as of yet but if he were to find the right person, he might be convinced to at least consider having some children.
    personality: quite a happy-go-lucky type of person, it's a bit hard to dampen the mood of the former avenger. he can be very serious when need be, leader-like in his actions and decisions, but generally he manages to be the compassionate and down to earth person he usually is. sarcasm plays into his personality quite a bit, coming out mostly when he is upset by something as he is usually extremely kind and considerate of others and their feelings. more recently his moods have been more bleak and so has his personality, his demeanor turned to a quiet and practically unresponsive state which happens to be the complete opposite of his original mind-set.
    history: due to the captain america wing at the smithsonian, practically every person in new york knows his backstory in full detail, and so there is no real reason to go back and explain from too early on. recently, however, we may discuss; immediately after he and bucky had stood off against tony, steve took the half conscious bucky to the first person he thought of. natasha. she was in the avenger's tower when he had found her and handed buck off into her care before he collapsed on the floor and blacked out. nat had taken care of both of them though, for when steve awoke he was laid rigidly atop a sterile and white medical table with most visible wounds tended to. he was informed he had been transported to wakanda, t'challa's home, along with bucky so that they both would be protected from any who wished to harm them. two weeks he stayed with them, watching as bucky slowly but surely healed, before he began to feel the need to leave. that was around the time buck decided he wanted to go back under. to say steve's heart shattered would be an understatement, he had lost his best friend for seventy years and just when he was within grasp, he was gone again. he stayed supportive, providing bright smiles and kind words whenever he felt bucky needed them but inside he was a broken man. he didn't linger long after his friend went back under, he had stayed in the palace long enough to memorize the guard routes just enough to be able to slip away into the night undetected. his first stop had been to bucky's safe house back in romania where he holed up for a few days while conjuring a plan. in all honesty, steve didn't have the slightest idea as to what it was he should do, all he knew is he longed to be back in new york. maybe it was the fact that bucky so readily abandoned him a second time or the generally sad aura surrounding the safe house but steve spiraled into a mild depression. he held onto this state of mind as he crossed over to new york again, nowhere to go. he took to the street for roughly three weeks before those kind kids found him and graciously took him into their home.

x

important links;
                        doll, lover, dame

old character storage links;
                        crownclan
                        laa

trotter storage

other stuff;
                        welcome vak back..
                        again.........
                        overwatch 2 is my life
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oh captain, my captain V.2 |discussion and forms| Accept

Postby gp5 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Last edited by gp5 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:50 am

Accepted!
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 am

name; piper jones
        alias; mimic
        age; 24
        gender; female
        nationality; british

likes; heights, saving people, the dark
        dislikes; crowded places, loud noises, bright lights, feeling trapped
        personality; piper doesn't have a personality that you'd expect from a hero. she's brash and rude, preferring to work alone over working on a team. she seems to enjoy doing things for selfish reasons but this can often be a pretense for a more important reason that she doesn't choose to disclose. there aren't many that enjoy her company but her powers would come in useful for a search so here she is. there's oftentimes she'll make decisions without the agreement of the team. she likely will only follow a leader when it suits her.
        she has a bit of an... issue when it comes to being locked up. she'll panic, freak out and pretty much snap at anyone in the vicinity. oftentimes this leads right on to a panic attack, possibly the only time you'd ever see her truly lose her cool. for this reason, she takes the stairs instead of a lift/elevator and only flies when she has to, taking the window seat to feel closer to the outside and downing a couple of sleeping pills to get her through it.
        history; piper was born and raised in london, england. her powers aren't the work of something happening to her, nor was she experimented on. she was quite simply just born with them. it wasn't until puberty that they fully developed, however. unlike a lot of superheroes, piper doesn't have any kind of sob story to justify her becoming a superhero. in fact, her parents are both alive and well, fully supportive of her superhero lifestyle. as a youngster, piper was very much into acrobatics, becoming pretty good at it. it wasn't until later that she'd realise this was all because of what she was able to do. she could watch one, single demonstration and mimic this action to perfection, even if she had never attempted it before. by the age of sixteen, her powers had fully developed. her senses were enhanced, her healing abilities had become abnormal. she didn't have a clue what she was supposed to do. she kept it quiet up until the first time thor came to earth. this was when she knew things were beginning to change. people weren't going to treat her like a freak if she used what she was to save people. she became london's superhero.
        then cap disappeared after the whole accords issue, something that she will forever refuse to sign. tony stark was the one to get in contact with her, knowing that her powers could come in useful if they ever got close to the captain. after all, she could just sniff him out if in the same area. she decided the world would need captain america if anything severe were to happen again so hopped on a flight to new york.

powers; mimicry- the power that she's named after. mimic is able to perfectly mimic any kind of human behaviour, whether this be fighting moves or even a language. superpowers are more difficult and she's managed it on a couple of occasions, but only after physical contact with the superhuman.
        enhanced senses- all of piper's senses are enhanced above that of a regular human. she also has the ability to "hone" one of these senses to maximum by dimming others.
        fast metabolism- she eats more than the normal person and medication doesn't last as long. this includes sedatives.
        weaknesses; mimicry can often lead to a lot of short term or long term memory loss if too much information is taken in at once. for this reason, she often doesn't look directly at people. she thinks this is probably because her brain remembers too much and has to "throw stuff away". superpowers seem to effect her more than human abilities so, for this reason, she doesn't even usually attempt this. because of her enhanced senses, she is particularly sensitive to anything too loud, bright, odorous etc. even pain can effect her more than a usual person, though she often hides this as much as she can.
        affiliation; avenger's help

orientation; heterosexual
        crush; open
        relationship status; single
        (hi guys. hope you don't mind me joining again. i really enjoyed the other one until it died.)
jabberwock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:16 am

Of course we don't mind! Accepted and added to the first post. ^-^
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane
Borderlands

Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:18 am

Do you guys want to start? Maybe once we get going more people will join.
𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑀𝑒

Kieren or Knives
adult
he/they
queer and trans
autistic
fictionkin

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈

Trigun
Hannibal
MXTX novels
Arcane