Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby sun » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:23 am

would anyone be interested if i hosted a disney roleplay? the characters would all be humans or humanized for the plot. the roleplay itself would take place in the middle ages [ if there should be characters that weren't originally of this era, they will be adapted and so that they all live in the same continent ] and the genre be semi-realistic and serious; meaning there would be sword fights and glorious adventures and other royal arrangements but with a dragon or two slipped in. and magic still exists. there would be as many kingdoms as there are royal couples/families, and those who are not royalty, depending on their story either live in the villages or somewhere outside of it all.

it would focus on the time after the movies' ends and all partakers would be allowed to choose and customize their characters however they like but within reason [ they still have to resemble their original self at least by personality, but if for example they did not exist on medieval era, you would get to pick their profession and residence ], and in case they should've fallen in love with each other by the end of their movie, decide whether they're truly living happily ever after. this means that instead of me creating and controlling the whole story myself, everyone would be able to put their own perspective into it = there is no solid plot to it.

executing this would therefore require attendance and interest to stay active; i'm not going to create the thread unless i get the green light from at least 3 people. but if i do i'd be very likely to post it onto the advanced board which means you should be able to write the bare minimum of 150 words.

please send me a pm if you're interested and/or if you have any comments or ideas on what and how things should be ^^
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roleplay Idea | PM if interested

Postby Tiny_Cat » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 am

Every friend group has that one person who ties them all together. You might not actually love everyone you're hanging out with, but for that person you are willing to put up with anything. That was Lola Baker. Lola was feisty, playful, hold, and adventurous. She was charismatic and charming and you were all drawn to her like moths to a flame. All through Middle school and high school, Lola played delegate. She made sure everyone got along, that everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. Jump forward a few years and you find yourself out of College for the summer. You haven't seen your childhood friends in years, although you still talk on the phone with one or two. You hadn't planned on returning home for the summer, but the call changed everything. There was an accident. Lola had swerved to avoid a dog and was in a Coma. You drop everything and head home. Never before had you seen your friend looking so... lifeless. And so you wait. For a month, you wait, visiting Lola whenever possible and hoping for the best. And miraculously, she pulls through and wakes up. But she isn't the same Lola you once knew and loved. She's scared, lost, and has absolutely no recollection of who she [or any of you] are. As her oldest and dearest friends, you are probably the only ones who stand a chance of making her remember. If you and the others can cooperate long enough to get anywhere, that is.

If interested, PM Me. It will be a small group roleplay with six characters tips. One character each. The Males will consist of The Boyfriend, The Golden Boy, and the Nerd. The Girls will consist of The Glue [Lola -Taken], the Princess, and the Rebel.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 am

Would anyone be interested in a royalty-inspired warrior cats roleplay? The literacy expectations will be some 3+ sentences per-post, so it'd be low-literacy requirements.

It would be called Ivyclan, a clan that resides in the woodlands somewhere in Europe. The camp would be a massive, old, long-abandoned stone mansion. Instead of the leader, the clan has different sections of ranks. The social function is somewhat similar to an old-fashioned culture, with some obvious differences.

The plot would be that a strange, unknown illness has swept across the clan and the clan only. Its symptoms includes: lethargy, sharp and persistent pain in joints, fever, weakness, dizziness, fainting, and a lowered immune system. It's not contagious, and the disease by itself isn't deadly, but it leaves a cat highly vulnerable to an attack from a predator or puts the cat at a higher risk for getting a potentially life-threatening disease like greencough, but the chances of that happening are slim. The main thing with the disease is just that it makes the cat miserable and completely unable to perform their daily tasks.

The Healers don't know how to handle this disease, but the diplomats have overheard a rumor from the outsiders that a loner might know the answer. This particular loner has done quite a bit of traveling to various places, and has told stories of cats being infected with a disease that sounds similar to this one.

How it will be decided which cats are affected by the disease, is by rolling an eight-sided die. If it lands on 1 or 8, the character will be infected. If it lands on 2 - 7, the cat's safe. The ranks that are guaranteed to NOT be infected will be the Nanny, the Healers, the Healers apprentices, the Queens, the Kits, the Orphaned kits, the Elders, the Loners, the Rogues, and the Kittypets. Every other rank will have 1/4th of a chance of getting infected, even the royalty ranks.

Some of the unique rules::
        - Nearly everyone will have arranged mate-ships once a cat is at least twenty moons, which are decided by the Teller.
        - The only cats that will not be given an arranged mate is the Teller, the Teller's apprentice, and the Retainers.
        - Unlike most warrior cats, the Healers and the Healers' apprentices are allowed to have mates.
        - The Monarch is allowed no direct contact with the "commoner" ranks.
        - The Heir may interact with commoner ranks, but only if accompanied by a guard.
        - The Heir's arranged mate must be either a guard or a diplomat.

The Royalty Ranks:
        - The Monarch [the leader], the Monarch's Mate, the Heir [the future leader], and the Heir's mate.

The High Ranks:
        - The Royal Advisor [the deputy], the Teller [the medicine cat but only the Starclan portion],
        the Teller's apprentice, the Healers [the medicine cat but without Starclan], the Healer's apprentices, and the Nurses [like a medicine cat that specializing in mothers and kits.]

The Semi-High Ranks:
        - The Retainers, the Guards, the Diplomats, and the Nanny.

The Commoner Ranks:
        - The Fighters, the Hunters, the Teachers, the Apprentices, the Queens, the Kits, the Orphaned kits, and the Elders.

The Outsider Ranks:
        - The Loners, the Rogues, and the Kittypets.

PM ME IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A COOL PLOT? I'm 100% up to hearing suggestions and other ideas, too.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 am

Would anyone be interested in a semi-lit/literate Guardians of The Galaxy roleplay? I don't want many OCs for many reasons, and I want it to focus mainly on canon characters. There are two things I was thinking of doing it. One is just a continuation of what happened after Vol. 2. The other is a roleplay in the past that is just a lot of fluff, it has the relationship between Peter and Yondu, and I'd also like to make it an AU where on a thieving mission, Peter meets young Gamora. They bond over their daddy issues. Yondu/Kraglin optional.

I'm very keen on the idea of a small group Gorillaz slice of life roleplay! Maybe Plastic Beach time cause it's awesome? Spirit House is cool too. Just something that focuses on the bands daily life. And I'm not too big on ships, but if the players of the two characters agree than okay. I'm more of a fan of platonic love throughout the band. Here's a stretch though. You know how Murdoc kidnapped 2D and a few other artists like Snoop Dogg and Little Dragon and took them to Plastic Beach? He kidnapped a whole bunch more, and those are characters people can play. Like we'd have Melanie Martinez, Poppy, Josh and Tyler, Brendon Urie, Ryan and Jon, Paramore, and so on. Any artist that has a fandom basically. And they are all held captive on Plastic Beach! Like I said it's a stretch but I think it sounds great. But I'd literally be happy with any Gorillaz roleplay since there are none atm remotely active.

I also want to do a Mystic Messenger Roleplay! I have several AUs in mind, just ask! Some include an The Bachelorette, Ouran High School, Apocalypse, and many more, just ask! I'm not going to ask for this to me semi-lit/literate but I'd like that!
Last edited by serendipity- on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyWarrior » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 am

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a 4-person RP with Riverdale? I could do 1x1s or a larger group RP as well!! Pm if interested!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

. .
KittyWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aureate. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:49 pm

i just got hit with major inspiration for a potential roleplay!

it'll be a pretty little liars riverdale gossip girl-esque roleplay w/ tons of mystery
      so basically, there'll be this group of friends and they were involved in a murder. the person who was murdered was a part of their group but nobody really liked them all that much. then after the events of the murder have begun to wind down a blogger pops up out of nowhere with a major following. this blogger is then out to get each of the friends until the secrets of the murder are revealed. it'll be like a whirlwind of drama left and right with everyone having secrets that'll be revealed by the blogger in order to cause drama within the friends and in order to make everyone around them hate them.

it'll be semi-lit w/ about 2 paragraphs per post at the very least. && i'm thinking it'd be a group of maybe ten-eight depending on how many are interested. four-five characters of each gender and everyone will have secrets whether they're predesigned by myself or not i'm unsure.

anyways, if no one is interested or at least not enough people are i'll just write it out as a story in the writing section.
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:52 am

would anyone be interested in a roleplay based on the tv show the 100? please pm me if you are interested because i'd like a few people to help me mod and plot the roleplay!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

@.KiethKogane's Story Line Help Ad

Postby .KeithKogane » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi there readers, I need a little advice as well as an interest check over something that I've already made BUT it has sadly died out. It was a group werewolf roleplay that I was actually deeply in love with until it sadly met it's end, I'm guessing out of boredom.

It was called You Can't Break Me, in which two werewolf packs were captured by scientists and were tested on/tortured. The roleplay started on the escape, but it quickly just became focused on the healing of everyone who was injured and seemingly left any further developments to a halt. I was hoping it would move onto the two different packs bonding while being on the run from their abusers.

Now what I need advice on is how I should remake it, and if I did, would anyone join? At the moment, my only ideas are to restart it almost exactly the same. Roughly the same escape routine but keep the healing process to a minimum and possibly even assign how many people were hurt so it's not an overkill? Or even start it directly after the escape, and on the run as they are being pursued. I'm just worried it isn't creative enough or holding enough plot lines.

If you have any tips or ideas, please PM me. I promise I won't bite and any help will be appreciated.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ -- a place to call home

Postby while it lasted. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:24 pm

would anyone be interested if i made a percy jackson rp with a twist?

it would be basically a halfblood camp but the kids there are the "rejected" kids. their parents are minor gods or other greek mythical creatures. they are often hiding from other demigods because camp halfblood has something against the group. the group is located at toronto, canada in a provincial park, which is a distance away from camp halfblood.

pm me if you think it is a good idea and i will take it into consideration of making the forum. feel free to talk to me about the plot and if you have any changes or ideas for it!
“Demigod right?” a voice asked behind you. A girl older than you, not more than 3 years smiled, “Searching for Camp HalfBlood right? Let me guess... child of… Hermes!” you shake your head, “No? Oh. Child of a minor god like me right? Let me introduce myself, I’m Marilee Kouri, daughter of Attis, god of rebirth. This is the Hidden, group of demigods or children of all kinds of gods, nymphs, anything you could think of. Come on in will you? It will be your shift soon enough to keep on guard.”
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Small group roleplay. Will consist of six characters. Three males, three females. The gist of the roleplay is that every person is born with a clock that counts down the moment until you meet your soulmate. Your perfect other half. It SHOULD be simple, right? But what happens when six total strangers run into one another at literally the same time, exactly when each of their clocks hit zero? Now it's up to them to figure out who their perfect other half is. But doing so is easier said than done.

Full Plot; Answer me this. What would you do if you knew the exact day that you would meet your perfect other half? Your soul mate, if you will. In this day and age, that's a reality. Or at least that's what some people say. Today, every child is born with a date and time imprinted into their skin that supposedly tells you the exact moment when you will meet your soul mate. Now there are, of course, critics who say soul mates and true love don't exist... but there are also a lot of people who believe whole-heartedly in Soul Mates. So which are you? Do you believe... or don't you? And does it really matter in the end? Because one way or another... you're about to meet the person who is supposedly your perfect other half.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They call it the Soul Mate Principle. The meeting of two souls that are so completely perfect for each other that they, as some might say, complete each other. Some of you practically live and breath by this concept; others are skeptical but open to the possibility; and others still refuse to believe in the principal for even a second. It really all just depends on what you choose to believe in. It's Summer vacation. You and five others decide to invest in a vacation to the Caribbean just to get away from things. You each come from different walks of life, different cities, and to help save money decide to go into a time share with several other people. Strangers, but the company does such thorough background checks you're pretty confident you won't end up with any psychopaths. They day of your trip arrives and you say goodbye to your friends, co-workers, and family and head off for a summer of fun in the sun. You've been so busy getting ready, you don't even notice that the clock on your wrist has ticked down to less than a day before you supposedly meet your perfect other half. You hop you flight and before long you're stepping off a plane and being ushered into a limo. Oddly at the exact same time, all six limos arrive at the house and out steps their passengers, just as their clocks tick down to zero. Six pairs of eyes meet and in a flash of light their clocks disappear from their wrists as if it had never been there. Question is... which of this ragtag group of strangers is YOUR perfect match?

This HAS been made before but it died due to the inactivity of the people who joined. Please do not say you are interested if you don't plan on being FULLY committed to the roleplay. If I remake it I don't want it to die again
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me