MODS PLEASE DELETE!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who do you think Emeris would look cuter/better with?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm

Luke the Best Friend
31%
Aiden the Sweet Charmer
69%

Total votes : 13

MODS PLEASE DELETE!!

Postby lokison » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:22 am

WELCOME BROTHERS & SISTERS!

To prevent spam on the main role play thread I thought it best to create this so that you may make your reservations here and discuss other things related to the role play. You can post your forms on this thread making sure to remove your signature once you do. Also this is where plot ideas and relationships are thought up and agreed upon by the members once the roleplay gets up and running.

This discussion thread is open for posts, reservations etc.

Role play Thread - xXx
Last edited by lokison on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucy and Luke's Forms

Postby canis, » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

name; lucy marie woods
gender; female
age; nineteen years old
birthday; december twelfth
title; omega
wolf form; x

height; 5' 6''
weight; 130 lb.
eye color; blue-green
hair color; dark brown
skin; tan

crush; none
boyfriend; none
sexuality; straight

Let's start with Lucy's personality. The first, and most obvious, thing about her is her extremely shy demeanor, though this is mostly due to her past, which you will learn about later. Lucy is extremely independent, and especially quiet. She does not form attachments to anyone, mostly for fear of hurting them. Though please do not mistake her for weak. Although she has no control over her shifting, she is still very lethal when she is in her wolf form. Plus, she is extremely intelligent, which can also make her all the more dangerous when she is a wolf.

Now, on to Lucy's past. She grew up in a loving family with parents who tried their hardest to be perfect. She had never had any family history of lycanthropy, so no one knew about it. But on her sixteenth birthday, which also happened to fall on a full moon (lucky her), Lucy became increasingly agitated. Eventually, her anger got so bad that she got a splitting head ache. Lucy ran up to her room, which is where she changed to a wolf. She was terrified, so you can imagine what happened when her mother walked in. A cornered wolf does not usually go peacefully. After the incident, Lucy could not stand to face her family. She ran, leaving what life she had behind. Eventually, Lucy made it to this small town. She searched for a bit before finding a cabin home hidden away in the forest. With a bit of fixing, Lucy made it her new home.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

name; luke jason pierce
gender; male
age; twenty years old
birthday; july ninth
title; alpha
wolf form; x

height; 6' 1''
weight; 175 lb.
eye color; brown
hair color; brown w/ lighter streaks
skin; tan

crush; none
girlfriend; none
sexuality; straight

Many would consider Luke to be a dare devil. A guy who dances with death. But hey, he just likes a bit of fun. Luke is often the humorous relief in a tense situation. Though don't let that fool you. Luke can turn on a dime. If anyone or anything endangers himself or anyone he cares about, especially his pack, Luke can become a merciless, vicious foe. But what may just make Luke so likable is his kind demeanor. He considers everyone a friend until they prove him wrong. And he is more than willing to help anyone who needs it.

Now, onto Luke's past. He was raised in a werewolf family: his father was a werewolf, his mother, his grandparents, his cousins, etc. Luke was in great hands from the start. On his sixteenth birthday, he was well prepared for the tugging of his lycanthropy. Luke, like all Alphas, was able to full control his change. From then on, he was known as the strongest wolf in the family (his mother had the title of the fastest, and his cousin had the title of the stealthiest). When Luke grew up and moved to town, he discovered the local pack and joined. In his time with the pack, Luke was approached by a young Omega named Emeris. He helped her control her change (which was much harder due to her ranking). Eventually, he came to consider her on of his bestfriends.
Last edited by canis, on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alaska lucy jade -

Postby obiole » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:27 am

xx

xx

♚ alaska lucy jade cosco ♚

⚓ ∞ ⚓

⚜ the rebellious mischief ⚜

the first little things;;
name; "my name is alaska lucy jade cosco. my name comes from none other than Alaska, but the word 'alaska' must have its own origin, right? The name “Alaska” derives from the Aleut word Alaxsxaq (also spelled Alyeska), meaning “mainland” (literally, “the object toward which the action of the sea is directed”)"

gender; "trans. haha, no. i'm a full female. i have two lady lumps and have a best friend who comes over once a month, or so."
nicknames; "i do have a particular one that i'm addressed by quite often. most around the village call me ally. but i prefer alaska, please."
age; "i am twenty, though i act the way of a fifteen year old. i know when to act mature and when to be a silly little kid. but i like being a kid. it's fun. being a kid is fun, right? my childhood was great! yeah, my parents fought every night, my father abused my mother, my mother divorced him and left, leaving me with the old guy. i was lucky if i got an ice cream cone once a month. but, ah well. life is life."

deeper inside;;
personality; she's a quiet, fair-mannered, person hating girl. she just hates the human race in general: how they've let everything in the world go and get like this what with all the terrorism. she just hates it and the people who've caused it. but, she does enjoy reading every book given, even, yes, a school text book. but, to learn further more information, get to know the girl yourself.

crush//mate//pups;; "heh, no, not yet. though, i do have a crush.. terrence cumberbatch.."
xx

xx

"did i ever tell you..
xx

xx

xx

i'm a werewolf."

obiole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oakley & beau

Postby Jojo Circuss » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am

.DON'T BE A WOMAN THAT NEEDS A MAN, BE A WOMAN A MAN NEEDS.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name;;
Oakley Faye Mashall
Age;;
Twenty
Gender;;
Female
Birthday;;
July 13, 1994
Rank;;
Belta
Hair Color;;
Dark brown
Eye Color;;
Light brown
Height;;
Five feet and two inches
Weight;;
Hundred and twenty-six pounds
Good Traits;;
Calm, Honest, Outgoing
Bad Traits;;
Anger, Clumsy, Forgetful
Likes;;
Outdoors, Drawing, Running
Dislikes;;
Fighting, Know-it-alls, Dishonesty
Phobias;;
Failing pack, being alone, Heights
Relationship Status;;
Single
Mate;;
None
Orientation;;
Straight

Appearance;;Oakley has wavy, dark brown hair that falls to the lower part of her back. She always wears it down, but sometimes she will wear it in a high bun or in a pony tail. Her light brown eyes are sometimes framed by thick squared white glasses that she only uses when she is drawing or reading. The burnette stands at five feet and two inches and weighs hundred and twenty-six pounds. Though for being a really small gal, she is very strong. Oakley is almost always wearing sweaters or a cute shirt, skinnies, and her white Chuck Taylors. She sometimes will wear a skirt and dress, but that is very rare.

Personality;;Oakley is one of the most honest people you will ever know. She tells you straight forward how it is and her opinions. Though she is very calm and collected most of the time. She is the kind of person who usually is calm during problems, though she does freak out at some times. Oak has really bad anger issues and gets mad over the stupidest things. She is really good at hiding her feelings though. The burnette is outgoing and easily makes friends. She is also a very good listener. Though she is very clumsy and forgets things very often. She is very apsent-minded.

History;;Oakley never knew she was a half-breed until she was sixteen. That was when everything came crashing down. She was living with her adoptive family and it was the night of a full moon. Oakley wasn't feeling well so she went to bed early. Hours later, she woke up with her body aching more and this weird feeling filling her body. Then it all sudden happened. When her adoptive brother, who was five, came into her room and found her in wolf form screamed. That alarmed her adoptive parents and her father came rushing in with a gun and started to shoot at her. She was wounded in the leg but was able to get out of the window. She was on her own for a few days until she came upon Jupiter's pack. Oakley doesn't know anything about her real parents, but she really wants to find out what happened and why she was put up for adoption when she was two.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#BFBFFF]O A K L E Y[/color][/size][/center]
[center]___________________________________________________[/center]
[center][color=#BFBFFF]tagged;;[/color]
[size=85]{answer here}[/size]
[color=#BFBFFF]location;;[/color]
[color=#BFBFFF]mood;;[/color]
[size=85]{answer here}[/size][/center]
[center][color=#BFBFFF]relationship status;;[/color]
[color=#BFBFFF]crush;;[/color]
[color=#BFBFFF]mate;;[/color]

.WE WERE BORN TO BE REAL, NOT PERFECT.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name;;
Beau Ryder Issac
Age;;
Nineteen
Gender;;
Male
Birthday;;
March 12, 1995
Rank;;
Human
Hair Color;;
Dark brown
Eye Color;;
Forest green
Height;;
Six feet and three inches
Weight;;
Hundred and eighty-five pounds
Good Traits;;
Funny, outgoing, kind
Bad Traits;;
class clown, trickster, loud
Likes;;
Video games, food, and girls
Dislikes;;
snobs, jerks, fish
Phobias;;
Spiders and dark
Relationship Status;;
Single
Mate;;
None
Orientation;;
Straight

Appearance;;Beau has shaggy dark brown hair and forest green eyes. A lot of girls say they love his eyes, but he hates how they can easily tell his emotions. Hes not very good at hiding his emotions with his eyes. When he looks down its usually meaning hes trying to hide his eyes from you. Beau stands at six feet and two inches and weight hundred and eighty-five pounds. He is very scrawny and lean. Though he is actually pretty strong, though not that muscular. The male always wears button down shirts that he leaves open with a tank top underneath or band tees. Oh, don't forget about his skinnies and Vans. That boys has more shoes than any girl and most of them Vans.

Personality;;Beau is very loud and outgoing. He loves to pull pranks and be "weird". Though he can be a complete sweet heart when he wants to be, but its kind of rare. He rather be a major flirt, but he doesn't mean any harm. As a pass time he plays video games and loves to stuff his face with food. He is a really good cook too. Like all boys his age he likes girls. He is also a very good listener and will think of his friends before him. People think hes selfish and a snob, but in reality he is one of the most sweetest guys.

History;;Beau's mother got pregnant at the age of nineteen and his father didn't like the idea of having a kid at the age of seventeen, so he left his girlfriend and not yet born son to fight for themselves. Six months later Beau was born. He had a pretty good childhood, his mother tried to give him the best childhood as she could give him while just living on a supermarket pay check. Then everything went to crap last year, they found out that Beau's mother had breast cancer. Beau then got a job at the auto shop to try to pay for his mother's chemo. Though they don't have enough work and the doctors say she only has six months to live.

[center][size=200][color=#0000FF]B E A U[/color][/size][/center]
[center][color=#0000FF]tagged;;[/color]
[color=#0000FF]location;;[/color]
[color=#0000FF]mood;;[/color]
[center][color=#0000FF]relationship status;;[/color]
[color=#0000FF]crush;;[/color]
[color=#0000FF]mate;;[/color]
Last edited by Jojo Circuss on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jojo Circuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

» cold as the north wind.

Postby f o x. » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 pm

▬▬▬▬▬⊰one REFUSING to back down⊱▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aiden Davis, your typical bad boy- flirtatious, a bad influence and a womaniser;
    he has lived in winterhill all his life with his younger brother Zeke. Aiden has been
    out with many girls in his time, some human some wolf and all of them have ended
    up with a broken heart after this heart-breaker left them for another girl. He isn’t
    very patient and gets bored of toying with girls very easily and this has meant that
    he has never had a serious relationship with any one. He doesn’t care what others
    think when they see him causing trouble on the street but he does care about
    his pack and his friends and will protect them till the end- no matter what.

xXxXxXNαмe: Aiden Davis
xXxXxXNιcĸɴαмe: Den
xXxXxXGeɴder: male
xXxXxXAɢe: 19 years
xXxXxXRαɴĸ: dominate
xXxXxXWαɴтed rαɴĸ: n/a
xXxXxXFαce clαιм: none
XFυr: tan/ brown
XEyeѕ: orange amber
XBυιld: muscular
xXx & strong
XSιze: large
XH eyeѕ: dark brown
Xнαιr: black
XSтreɴɢтнѕ: fighting
xXx & running
XWeαĸɴeѕѕeѕ: staying calm
XTrαιтѕ: aggressive,
xXx head strong, cold,
xX loyal & a rebel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⊰like a WOLF a predator⊱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chastity Grace, just your average human right? Wrong. She’s actually just one
    of the were wolves living in Whitehill, she only joined to pack a week ago after
    her mother died and her farther moved there. She wasn’t very keen on the idea
    at first but after meeting others like her she became more relaxed and decided
    that maybe living in a pack wasn’t such a bad thing after all; she doesn’t have
    many friends because she spends most of her time studying or working at the
    bakery her farther owns. Chastity seems to get on better with males than she
    does with females mostly because she would much rather be working hard than
    giggling about who she liked.

xXxXxXNαмe: Chastity Grace
xXxXxXNιcĸɴαмe: Chas
xXxXxXGeɴder: female
xXxXxXAɢe: 19 years
xXxXxXRαɴĸ: dominate
xXxXxXWαɴтed rαɴĸ: dominate
xXxXxXFαce clαιм: Lily Collins
XFυr: mostly grey
XEyeѕ: icy blue
XBυιld: slim
xXx & flexible
XSιze: average
XH eyeѕ: stormy grey
Xнαιr: brown
XSтreɴɢтнѕ: swimming
xXx & hunting
XWeαĸɴeѕѕeѕ: fighting
XTrαιтѕ: stand-offish,
xXx intelligent, stubborn,
xX calm & sharp tongued
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jupiter // emeris [wip]

Postby lokison » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:22 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Emeris grew up a normal girl in a small french village. She was head strong, very inquisitive and very loyal. Her parents were extremely proud. She never caused any trouble at school or around the village so you can imagine how shocked everyone was when this once angelic girl suddenly became disruptive and agitated all the time. The village doctor said it was just a phase and that it would end soon. He was right, her irratic behaviour did end and she past her finals with flying colors. So with her high grades, Emeris Mikaelson applied to Cambridge University in England to study Zoology and Chemistry. A few months later, she was accepted and began to prepare for life in uni. However about a week before she was due to begin, her irratic behaviour returned and only worsened. Unfortunately, there was due to be a full moon the night of her flight. She became temperamental and aggressive soon phasing into a massive dark brown wolf with what seemed to be a black mask over her eyes and muzzle. Though her parents didn't seem too surprised, Emeris was terrified and began gnawing at her fur. It was then that her father chose to move them to the small town of Whitehall in the beautiful british city of Wokingham. There Emeris met others like her quickly befriending a male alpha by the name of Luke Pierce and eventually she learned to control her pulse which was the main cause of her shifts. However like most mutts, she is never in full control of her wolf.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xXxXxXName: Emeris S. Mikaelson
xXxXxXNickname: Rys; Em; Sherly
xXxXxXGender: Female
xXxXxXAge: Eighteen Years Old
xXxXxXRank: Omega
xXxXxXParents: Aramis & Lilliana Mikaelson
xXxXxXOther Kin?: Jupiter
xXxXxXBirthday: February 28th
xXxXxXCrushes: Aiden
XFur: Dark Brown w/ Black Mask
XHair: Mocha Brown
XEyes: Honey Gold
XBuild: Slender; Muscular
XSkin: Olive
XMarkings?: Black Face Mask (as wolf)
XP. Traits: text
XN. Traits: text
XFC: Camila Cabello

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xName: Jupiter N.E. Cuberbatch
xNickname: Jupi; Nik; Klaus; Eli
xGender: Male
xAge: Twenty-One Years Old
xRank: Alpha
xParents: Niklaus & June Cumberbatch
xOther Kin?: Emeris
xBirthday: April 1st
XFur: Jet Black
XHair: Heney Blonde
XEyes: Bright Yellow/Icy Blue
XBuild: Heavy; Muscular
XSkin: Lightly Tanned
XMarkings?: Cresent Moon Birthmark
XP. Traits: text
XN. Traits: text
XCrushes: Open
Last edited by lokison on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BROTHERS IN FUR // ᵈᶤᶳᶜᵘᶳᶳᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm

» » . SOMETIMES ITS EASIER TO BE NOTHING, BUT ITS MORE REWARDING TO BE SOMETHING

» - h a k u n a - m a t a t a - «
age ➸ 21
birthday ➸ may 6th in cooktown, australia
height ➸ 5'5"
weight ➸ 165lbs
eyes ➸ curious blue green eyes
build ➸ hourglass, lean muscular, a little bit of fat
skin ➸ sun kissed by the australian sun, so i'm tan
tattoos ➸ i'm covered in them, i run a tattoo parlor after all
personality ➸ artistic, irritable, sarcastic, funny, charming, loner, protective, honest, unpredictable, blunt & laid back
history ➸ born & raised in cook town with my brothers, but moved to new orleans with my six brothers & my dad when i was 13 years old after the death of my mom. i got this tattoo job because of my emmett and now i have the pleasure of running it
family ➸ dad - jack roland ; brothers - issac [ oldest ] - emmett - carter [ < twins > ] alexander - chandler - zac [ my twin ]
pets ➸ two tree frogs, one gecko, one red tailed boa, one tegu, two ferrets, one cat, two mastiffs & one pitbull
likes ➸reading, anything artistic, animals, nature, xL hoodies, cuddling, movies & getting messy
dislikes ➸ groups of people, loud noises, cold & spiders
fears ➸ spiders, tiny dark spaces & needles
job ➸ i run a tattoo parlor called h e r e, but in the back i have a small vet set up to help sew up some wolves
other ➸ i know about the werewolves and i constantly help them, whether its hiding them or sewing them up, im there to help

»- m e a n s - n o - w o r r i e s -«

[right][size=85][color=green]me;[/color] zoe victoria roland
[color=grey]➸ [/color] 21
[color=grey]➸ [/color] female
[color=grey]➸ [/color] feeling
[color=grey]➸ [/color] w/
[/size][/right][right][size=180][color=#004000]█

█[/color][/size][/right][center][size=85][color=#808080].[/color][/size][/center]
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 am

I think we can start! I will just have to edit it along the way. But basically, the wolves protect the town and Jupiter is not only the alpha alpha of the wolves but the eldest son of the town's major so everyone will know him. I will post first.

EDIT:: I forgot to mention that when in wolf form The pack can read each other's minds like in Twilight.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am

Name: Isaiah "Izzy" Holmon
Type: 1

Personality:
Izzy is an easy to please, laid back, and lazy kind of guy. You can find him lounging around on the couch, watching TV, and making eating a sandwich. But underneath his laid back facade, he's nervous. Izzy suffers from PTSD. He doesn't like to talk about it, think about it, or do anything that reminds him of it. He's an escapist, in that he prefers to think that nothing bad ever happened. If the topic of his past is brought up, he'll quickly change it. This doesn't work very well, of course. When his flashbacks and triggers get a hold of him, he loses all of that control. He takes medication for it, but refuses therapy.
Isaiah also doesn't like negative emotions. If the other guys get in a fight, he'll jump in and try to calm the situation. If someone's upset, he'll do everything in his power to make them smile.

Other: Izzy's favorite food is Mexican Pizza

Appearance: Izzy is tall and lean. He stands at 6'5" and weights about 170 pounds. His hair is light brown, done up in dreadlocks. His eyes are blue and his skin is an olive tone.

In wolf form, Izzy's fur is a golden brown with orange eyes. His long legs and slender form make him one of the fastest runners in the pack, but not one of the best fighters. He can easily be overpowered.

History:
Izzy didn't grow up with the pack. He was born to two werewolf parents. They didn't have a pack of their own, but they made due. They lived on the outskirts of a big city, until government agents found out about them. Izzy and his parents were taken a government facility to be studied. They wanted to know how the wolves could shift, and if they would be recreated as living weapons.

Izzy spent 15 years there. He doesn't quite remember what all happened to him, his brain blocking out the harmful memories. But he knows he never wants to go back. He managed to escape the facility and got as far from it as he could. Eventually, he came across the pack. Izzy liked the feeling of security they provided, so he ended up staying. He's since fit in nicely with the others, but there's still those memories he tries to hold back. In wolf form, it's hard. Almost everyone knows the gist of what happened to him, but even Izzy doesn't know the whole story.
Last edited by Metronome on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:47 am

Please change his type. Type or level 3 is for omegas and there is only two which are taken. He would be level one or an alpha/dominant if he was born to two werewolves.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me