[Bro herd discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[Bro herd discussion]

Postby anomaly. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm

We bee chasing them babes and making dem stags jealous with our handsomeness and skillz. Beware the bro herd.

Check out the second page for our event!

To join please copy this form, fill it out and send to --b e n j
Code: Select all
Username;
equid name;
age;
mares he has his eye on;
personality;

Don't join nor post unless you have a WME[species by horsy1050] that has been approved to be a part of the bro team.
Our members;
Almighty ruler! -- b e n j iwith her stud Cragen
-infinite, Castiel
-The Mean Kitty Carson
-HandOfSorrow31 Errant
-s k y y KC
-Potato Julian Mozart & Armenal
-luna~tic Caspian
-Raxacorico Merlin
-mayaHDTV08 Nexus
-Nikki6Ashba Vesaaria
-Charchar2 Kyorku
-Shattered Beazt Attarux
-Penultima Icarus
-Jayjay's pie Cashew
-.Arrow. Delmar
Last edited by anomaly. on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Bro herd discussion]

Postby anomaly. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Castiel is my guy and is apart of the bro team.

Cas is one of the softer ones, he is the shy but don't let that fool yah he is constantly chasing the females.
Last edited by anomaly. on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Charming and charismatic, it was no surprise when Cragen became the undisputed leader of his band of brothers from different mothers. With quick wits and a sharp tongue he flirts with any mare that he pleases, enjoying the chase of those who defy his affections. Cragen is quite the show off, always strutting his stuff and taking risks to prove that he can achieve what was thought impossible. Another favorite pastime this stallion posses is pranking. A prank from his is sort of an initiation in the club. He comes up with a simple yet unique prank for every colt who wishes to join his little rag tag game. When he's not busy flirting or showing off or pranking, Cragen is a pretty chill dude who enjoys relaxing in the shade of a large oak tree or on the bank of a river or the beach of a lake.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Errant, the dangerous yet chivalrous, the kind yet protective...

All of two, Errant isn't one to settle down. He has the spark of the traveler within his bones, wandering and searching for opportunities to display his physical prowess and unique brand of chivalry. Always the gentleman, but forever the fighter, he has his eyes set on several mares. Should he like her enough, he even bestows the gift of a child. However, Errant chooses not to mate, as this requires a change in lifestyle he doesn't care for.
Last edited by .Watch.Shield.Kill. on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Carson, a fellow member of the Bro Herd. He's a flirt with the ladies but can also be a sweetheart and a gentleman. He's also quite silly at times, though in the mornings he tends to just be a total grouch.
Last edited by The Mean Kitty on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mods: My nieces are Kaylee197 and Rosie197. We sometimes share an IP.
The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ K C ]

Postby saorsa » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 pm

KC
total flirt, heartbreaker, smart-alec, class clown, wants to always be the center of attention guy

Last edited by saorsa on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potato. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Username; Potato.

equid name; Julian Mozart; Usually goes by the name Jules or just Julian

age; He is currently a little over a year old

mares he has his eye on; Koiger, Harper, Serina, Kaliska, Inferno, Luna

personality; Julian Mozart is a very socially awkward equid, and often just stands quiet when he around a big group. He's very energetic and often rambles on about things, often talking too fast to the point where no one understands him. He isn't the most agile equid and usually stumbles over his feet and falls head-first because he ran too fast. He enjoys his lazy time on occasion and once he has laid down to rest you'll never get him to wake up until he wishes to. Julian isn't the smartest of equids and yes he does say stupid stuff but that doesn't mean he isn't loveable! He loves to joke around and make fun and just wants to have a few accept him. He is proud of who he is.
In short he is: Dorky/Shy/Awkward/Clumsy/A Ditz

Username; Potato.

equid name; Armenel; Called Del by many.

age; 1 year old and a few months. Actually he is younger than Julian but acts so much more mature.

mares he has his eye on; Serendipity, Aravel, Aeris, Agave, Alexa, Claudia

personality; Del takes after both of his parents' aspects instead of just the one. The youngster has a need for tricks and loves to play pranks on others. He has inherited the intelligence his father possesses and has a secret need for adventure. Unlike his father's socialization though, Del finds himself quite crowded with friends his own age- especially those he met in the so called gang "The Bro-Herd"; so yes indeed Del is a socialite. To fit in with the crowd he follows, the young stallion often is found wooing and 'breaking the ice' with young fillies- sometimes his own best friend Nena, although no connection has even been made with any of the ladies Armenel has spoken to. He isn't shy at all and knows that he has some good looks, so he figures why not use them? Despite his flirtatious tendencies and the shenanigans he gets on with when he is with his big gang, Del has a gentlemen's heart, and he can and will be polite and kind when the situation calls for it.
In short he is: Prankster/Gentlemen/Flirtatious/Socialite/Polite/Intelligent

Last edited by Potato. on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Potato.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Username; Luna~tic
    equid name; Caspian
    age; 6 years.
    mares he has his eye on; Hava.
    personality; He's friendly, but also pretty submissive, he dislikes loathes confrontations, so will always back down from a fight, unless it's something he feels strongly about. Apart from his fear of losing his tail, he only fears a couple hundred other things.
Last edited by Luna~tic on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

All of you guys are added ^^
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Nexus

Nexus is a kind and adventurous stallion. Although he is hydrophobic (afraid of water) he is intrigued by fish. He loves to live in the moment and have his adrenaline pumping.
~Equine Art Shop~My WME's~My Join Me!~200 WME Challenge~Lupus Equines~My Animations~I'm trying out for this JBD and this JBD, please help me by pming me art of them for my forms!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me