S E C O N D S T A R O N T H E R I G H T [storage]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

S E C O N D S T A R O N T H E R I G H T [storage]

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:40 pm

-------SO COME WITH ME
--------------------------------where dreams are born
------------AND TIME IS NEVER PLANNED.

words. blah. words. blah. words.
Last edited by xPandemonium on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I T S T O O C O L D F O R Y O U H E R E N O W [my

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 pm

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

----- c.j. evans. 16-19. finished.-----------

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

----- felix alexander micheals. 16-21. WIP.-----------

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

---------------letter

----- lucian cain vitale. 17-25. progress.-----------

---------------letter
letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

----- thomas jay fable. 18. finished.-----------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

letter ---------------

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=transparent]-----[/color][url=link]☣[/url] name. age range. progress.[color=transparent]-----------[/color][/size]
Last edited by xPandemonium on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I T S T O O C O L D F O R Y O U H E R E N O W [my

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Soмтιмeѕ goodвye ιѕ a ѕecond cнance } 18 yearѕ old
C.J. wrote:Sarcasm and Humor are my only defense.

We're all ⅰиㄅ∆и∑ Some are just better at
нιdιng it than others.

"Well I guess telling you who I am would be a great beginning. My name is Colby though I would really rather you not call me by that name. I don't sit well with having the same name as a food. I go by C.J. taking both my first and my middle name initials. James is my middle name incase you were curious about what the 'J' stood for. The reason for that is because of some weird family tradition where the first born boy's middle name must be the first name of their father. I guess it's pretty cool and all but I feel would feel bad for my son I mean still, what kind of name is Colby? My mother tried for years to convince me that it was not such a bad name but I've done my reasearch and my name derives from the words "kol" which means charcoal and "byr" which means settlement. My name in literal meaning is "coal town" and is also a shortened version of Colburn which actually doesn't sound all that bad but sadly that's not my name. Moving on from that I was born on October 16th at some unearthly hour of the morning. I was diagnosed with ADHD though I prefer to look at it as a good thing, it helps me think quick on my feet. Oh! I have an unusual obsession with stars. If I had gone to College I would have studied it no doubt. I know every constellation and on a good night I'll be able to point them out. My favorite is Corvus...oh god listen to me, I'm such a geek.

"Still curious about me huh? Well that's a first then again there is a first for everything. Let's see a persons first impression of me if you don't know me would definitely be inattentive. Though I know that is just because I sometimes I have a hard time focusing on things that really don't appeal to me in any way. That's probably just my ADHD kicking in too. haha Anyways I've been told that I am very loud but I don't see it. I view myself as more of an introvert and very closed off directly to people unless I trust or know them. I can be very loud if I am talking about something that I'm truly interested in. When it comes to solving issues in problematic situations I'm always observant and precise when coming to a solution. I'm very analytical in that sense when you think about it. In school I was the class-clown and I loved it when I could make everyone laugh, even if it was only for a moment. I just love bringing a smile to peoples faces. I guess can be my sarcasm can be a slightly negative habit of mine seeing as though I do use it a lot in pressure heavy situations. It's almost like a defense mechanism that I use to try and lighten the situation around me if I feel that I can't handle it. I like to view things in a positive light, sarcasm can be quite hilarious when used in the right way and if I don't say so myself....I am quite hilarious."

character © me
      form © me
      face claim © Thomas Mann
      photos © original owner
Last edited by xPandemonium on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucian WIP

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

YOU DIDN'T
words words words words words
coding credit goes to
spiff

Last edited by xPandemonium on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T.J. - The Nightshade

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Tнomaѕ Jay Faвle } 18 years old
Thomas wrote:You know, I sometimes wonder if it will all be worth it in the end.

It is better to be サ∆₮∑∂ for what you are
than to be løṿεḋ for what you are not.

| Basics |

"Well I should introduce myself first I guess. My full name is Thomas Jay Fable and I can go by Thomas or T.J., whatever floats your boat. It was assigned to me by Dr. Fable. He was the one that overlooked most of my experiments and training. He wasn't the nicest human in The Garden, but he never looked at me like I was a monster. He looked at me like I was an opportunity. I bloomed on a full moon but I don't know what the date was. It's probably in a file somewhere, but I do know I am eighteen years of age and, well, let's just say i'm not your average teenager. I've grown up in the garden and didn't have a very normal childhood. I've been subject the human's experimentation and training my whole life. I can see the way they look at me, like i'm not normal. I realized this when I was about twelve and I was backing away into a corner away from them when suddenly they started panicking and looking around for me while I just stood there and watched them with confusion, and then amusement. It was then that they realized that I was so much more than they had originally anticipated. I heard them talking about me like I was some kind of object. No matter, because it seems to be as though they have left and all I can say is good riddance."

| Personality |

"My personality huh? I guess I would describe myself as a realist while others would call me a pessimist. I just say it like it is because what's the use of covering things up with hopes that are ultimately going to be shot down? Some will call me blunt because of this certain aspect and i'm not going to argue with them on that. That's another thing I don't really talk too much and I stay true to the term "staying in the shadows". I'm not very interactive but if you try to make a decision that's going to affect the well-being of my life you can bet that i'm going to step out and say something about it. My temperament is pretty good and I can keep my emotions in check though I can be brash. Sometimes I don't think before I preform my actions and I've been trying to tone this down as I realize my actions will probably put us into more danger than is necessary. I find it hard to apologize for my actions and i'm not very intuitive on if I hurt someone's feelings. Looking back on it, I don't really know how many positive qualities I have. I'm protective and strong. If my life or the life of people I care about are in danger, I'm going to defend us to the best of my abilities."

| Appearance |

"I'm gonna pretend you're blind to protect my sanity while I attempt to describe myself to you. I'm tall, about 5'11 in height and my build is slightly muscular due to the military training I have been going through for the past few years. My eyes are a purple that resembles the nightshade flower that I was born from. My hair is dark brown almost to the point of being black and it's cut slightly short but the tips still reach my ears. My teeth are straight but not that many people see it. I don't smile too much. My skin isn't pale but I'm not one of those guys who can tan and get than perfect balance of skin tone. I'm a bit lighter than than I guess though I can thank god that I don't burn as easily as some. I wear a dark purple jacket and black jeans along with these black shoes called 'vans' and I enjoy them well enough. I have dark circles beneath my eyes due to the lack of sleep i've gotten in this garden. Not that we weren't provided with good places to sleep, I just always found it so hard to sleep in a place where I wasn't completely comfortable. They diagnosed me with this thing called Insomnia but they didn't do anything about it seeing as though it never affected my performance in training. Other than the fact that I bloomed from a flower, can control poison in many different forms, and travel in shadows, I look like your average human being."

character © me
      form © me
      face claim © Logan Lerman
      photos © original owner
Last edited by xPandemonium on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Felix WIP

Postby xPandemonium » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Form designed & coded by Porcelaine
xx

xx
Imagexxx Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxImage

══════════════

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxName::
      xxxAge::
      xxxGender::
      xxxHeight::
      xxxWeight::
      xxx✓ Traits::
      xxx✗ Traits::
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

══════════════

INDENTtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image ImageImage
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
xPandemonium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me