Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Candeloro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:01 pm

[[I hope it's okay if I join in!]]

https://media.giphy.com/media/dPFJjZIuj8c4E/giphy.jpg
    ➳name; Sayaka Miki
    ➳age; 14
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; Kyoko Sakura and has some lingering feelings for Kyousuke Kamijou
    ➳pairing; Indigo
    ➳fandom; Puella Magi Madoka Magica

➳hair; Light blue
    ➳eyes; Light blue
    ➳skin tone; Pale
    ➳height; 5'2"
    ➳weight; A mystery...

➳abilities / powers; Due to the nature of her wish, Sayaka has been granted powerful healing abilities, which can be used to support herself or others. Since she is a magical girl, the only way Sayaka could die is if her Soul Gem gets destroyed or corrupted. If the latter occurs, then she transforms into the witch Oktavia von Seckendorff, a mermaid creature lacking any reason and only focused on destruction. Like most witches, she can create a labyrinth to trap others, and has her own familiars to serve her.
    ➳weapons; Her trusty cutlass that she summons as a magical girl, and can create multiple at a time.

➳personality; Tomboyish and extroverted, Sayaka is an energetic teenager with a deep passion for justice. She looks up to those she deems as "heroic", leading her to have a dangerous naive mindset; to her, people are either "good" or "evil" without anything in between. When these ideals are questioned, she falls into despair. As a result, she tends to get into conflicts very easily especially due to her short-tempered and blunt attitude. Yet, she is a selfless and hardworking girl who strives for perfection and peace. She tends to fall in love quickly.

➳history; When Sayaka first encounters Kyousuke Kamijou, a prodigious violinist, she immediately becomes smitten with him. At the start of timeline, she is attending Mitakihara Middle School when she is thrusted into the world of magical girls, where witches are fought in exchange for magic and a single wish. After discovering that Kyousuke was hospitalized because of an accident and unable to play the violin, she decides to make a contract with Kyubey, wishing to restore her love's health.

➳other; N/A
Candeloro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artxine » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:08 am

Can I start now?
Artxine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 am

I'll get my next post when I find stable internet
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 am

I'll get a post up tomorrow night! :D
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 am

:lol: Saito doesn't even know what's going on cause he can't read! Poor kid.

Posting now, sorry for taking a while. I'm in college, so my posting schedule will be either evening/night for the US, or Fridays.
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:49 am

@Candeloro; Accepted. We'll try to find you a partner asap

@Artxine; Yes you may

@Wormgod; That is fine. I know how college schedules are since I also run on one and I am quite busy, especially right now
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:25 pm

I'll make the partner for candeloro Xd 3 characters isn't that much, right lol XD anyways, i wanna get back into writing so yay!
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Titus Alexius

Postby lilymei. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:10 pm

➳name; Titus Alexius
    ➳nickname/alias; Sir Scheherazade, Lordling
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Indigo
    ➳fandom; Magi

➳hair; Blonde
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; 5'2"
    ➳weight; 103 lbs.

➳abilities / powers; Titus possesses unlimited amounts of magoi, or magic energy, due to his status as a Magi and has a specific strength lying in the area of magic combinations, something that normally takes years to learn.
      Borg - A defensive bubble-like shield that protects the user from any aggressive attacks or attacks with bad intention.
      They can be broken with enough force as this isn't one of Titus's strongest forms of magic though still is enough for protection.
      Gravity Magic - Allows him to "defy gravity" and gives him the ability to float and/or fly
      Water Magic - Shallal (a cloud of vaporized water that diffuses light magic)
      Wind Magic - Asfal (air wall - decreases lightning attacks w/ a wall of air)
      Strength Magic - Dhoruf (gravity - manipulates gravity to create new forms of magic)
      Ice Magic - Barrier strong enough to fight against most heat sources unless also magic-based
      Aberrant Magic - Combining magic and special types that can either only be used once with the cost of life or are extremely powerful but very exhausting
      Light Magic - Creates illusions, protective barriers against magic dissipation
    ➳weapons; A wand shaped like a rapier and the wand Lady Scheherazade used (his former leader)

➳personality; After meeting Aladdin and his friends, Titus developed out of his hot-headed and arrogant personality to a more gentler and kinder soul. He has been described multiple times as being a bit childish as he is impressed by the smallest things (cats, kids, etc.) but has a heart of gold. Protecting anyone without much thought, Titus is described as being a bit reckless but still, all in good heart. He just wants to help out, even if it means risking his life for the people he cares for. Showing his belief in selflessness several times throughout the show/manga, Titus has worked his way up to the leader of Reim.
    ➳history; Sorry, got lazy w/ typing ;-;

➳other; I'm tired but wanted to get this up anyways...
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Accepted

Ugh I've made myself wanna bring in another character. Why do I do this to myself?
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 pm

same plo plo XD we can suffer together w/ make a new character syndrome forever
lilymei.