❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ 'Pumpkin ♔ ]

Postby ♛sʜᴀʏ♛ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:57 am

Pumpkin

BASICS
naмe:
Pumpkin.
ѕeхυal orιenтaтιon:
heterosexual.
pacĸ:
oil pack.
ranĸ:
hunter.

TRAITS
+ тraιтѕ:
funny, friendly, hyper, smart.
- тraιтѕ:
clumsy, sometimes gullable, sharp tongued.
perѕonalιтy:
Pumpkin is kind of like a free spirit, she's very fun and very active.
She can be mean, but that's only if you're mean first.

RELATIONSHIPS
parenтѕ:
somewhere.
ѕιвlιngѕ:
somewhere.
мaтe:
none.
crυѕн:
shh it's Caspian.
pυpѕ:
none.

HISTORY
нιѕтory:
she never tends to tell her story.
oтнer:
hope this is okay c;
Last edited by ♛sʜᴀʏ♛ on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛sʜᴀʏ♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝anna sun❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 am

"I know I've been dancing around the truth, but tell me what the hell I'm suppose to do."
——♥——

`````name ↠ anna sun
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ five years
    `````scent ↠ lavender and roses
    `````breed ↠ golden retriever mix
    `````appearance ↠ soft golden fur with patches of grey-gold; chocolate brown eyes

`````rank ↠ queen
    `````pack ↠ tree pack

`````crush/mate ↠ past mate open to play, from a different pack; mate now coral bones
    `````sexuality ↠ heterosexual

`````personality ↠ polite, gentle, social, quiet speaker, agile, peaceful, passive, emotional, easily feels guilt, sympathetic, easily depressed

`````history ↠ anna sun had been born and raised in the tree pack. she grew to be as kind and optimistic as any other dog in tree pack. however, she had issues with loyalty, taking on a mate from another pack. lucky for her, a male from her own pack, coral bones, fell in love with her. he knew of her real mate and when she became pregnant with his pups, coral bones offered to be the father of them so she wouldn't be punished. despite the guilt she holds with coral bones, she still acts as his mate and tells her pups that he's their father.
    `````family ↠ four pups [open to roleplay, just ask]
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝coral bones❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 am

"This is a broken record, you'll never love me better."
——♥——

`````name ↠ coral bones
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 4.5 years
    `````scent ↠ moor air
    `````breed ↠ border collie
    `````appearance ↠ black and white spotted fur with amber eyes

`````rank ↠ hunter
    `````pack ↠ tree pack

`````crush/mate ↠ mate to anna sun
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual [leans towards males]

`````personality ↠ generous, self-less, easily taken advantage of, impulsive, hopeless romantic, persistent, caring, soft

`````history ↠ coral bones saw anna sun as his one and only- her being one of the few females he was actually attracted to. the male loved her with all his heart. one day, he saw her going out with an attempt to hunt. sadly, coral bones saw her with her real mate, her forbidden mate from another pack. being the kind of dog he is, he went to her later and told her that he knew. however, he now is the publicly official father of her pups, little ones he loves as his own. he swore to keep to his past love for her and have his life to keeping her secret. despite being over his love for her, he still cares about anna sun and still is a devoted mate.
    `````family ↠ open to have siblings
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝castle comer❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:04 am

"I know I'm too late, but I also know why I just see the sky."
——♥——

`````name ↠ castle comer
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠ fire smoke
    `````breed ↠ queensland heeler
    `````appearance ↠ blue-gray fur with brown; blue eyes

`````rank ↠ lead fighter
    `````pack ↠ oil pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open for a crush
    `````sexuality ↠ homosexual

`````personality ↠ proud, determined, stubborn, persistent, occasionally arrogant, serious, hard worker, never has fun

`````history ↠ castle comer was born as a sickly pup. he wasn't able to get as much milk from his mother as he had seven other siblings looking for their own food. however, another nursing queen was willing to share milk to the much weaker pup. she always told him to never look down, for that's where the prey lie. the sky is where he should be, up high with the alphas. the caring queen is what makes him want to become more than the simple fighter he used to be. he's never disrespected a queen since she told him that, treating any queen (in the pack or not) like a god. castle comer aspires to be the alpha, determined to make his role model queen proud.
    `````family ↠ open to play siblings
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon May 01, 2017 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝zombie❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:08 am

"I'm the kind of melody you can't take on!"
——♥——

`````name ↠ zombie
    `````gender ↠ male
    `````age ↠ 3 years
    `````scent ↠ mud and pulled-up grass
    `````breed ↠ belgian malinois mix
    `````appearance ↠ brown and black fur with blue-green eyes

`````rank ↠ guard
    `````pack ↠ steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual

`````personality ↠ fun-loving, disrespectful, focuses a little too much, aloof, odd-ball, flirts with everyone, romantic, dishonest, childish

`````history ↠ zombie was the only living pup born to his mother, the five other pups dying at birth. no one knows why he was the only one to survive, him being the runt of the litter, but he survived. both of his parents paid him no attention, always grieving over his siblings. he thought they hated him, so he always begged for their attention by trying to make them laugh, be proud of him, or just simply look at their only pup. he resents his siblings for dying, for his parents might have just loved him if they had also lived.
    `````family ↠
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝bear of the cosmos❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:11 am

"Have you ever seen me with the rapids and the moon?"
——♥——

`````name ↠ bear of the cosmos [cosmic bears]
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ 7.5 years
    `````scent ↠ moss and algae
    `````breed ↠ german shepherd
    `````appearance ↠ brown and black longer fur with one brown eye and one blue eye [blind eye]

`````rank ↠ guard
    `````pack ↠ oil pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ pansexual

`````personality ↠ intelligent, hard working, alert at all times, physically clumsy, social, humorous

`````history ↠ cosmic bears was born with one blind eye and thus abandoned by her mother at birth. lucky for the pup, the oil pack found her when looking around for some prey. she was taken in and now knows nothing of her past, being told she was born in the pack along with everyone else. cosmic bears found it difficult later in life when trying to find what rank would suit her. she didn't want to be a fighter because she never would want to harm another dog without a very good reason. so, she tried being a hunter. for a full year, she tried as hard as she could to be good a hunting down prey. however, without her dept perception, she was almost never able to catch anything. she was then moved to the role of guard. at first, she hated the role and did anything to get out of her duties. she grew to love it when she started to realize that a guard gets to stay close to camp, where all the little pups are. cosmic bears always wanted pups, but never had a mate in her seven years of living.
    `````family ↠ unknown
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝dawn atlas❞

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 am

"Show me something new! A change is overdue..."
——♥——

`````name ↠ dawn atlas
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ five years
    `````scent ↠ snow and cold wind
    `````breed ↠ greenland sled dog
    `````appearance ↠ brown, thick fur with brown eyes

`````rank ↠ hunter
    `````pack ↠ steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ bisexual

`````personality ↠ cynical, spiteful towards some, respectful to higher-ups, secret dreamer, easily angered, bad temper, stubborn

`````history ↠ dawn atlas is always trying to live in the past, listening to the stories she had heard for the oldest dogs. she wants to live where there were humans, those who would take care of you and love you. the pup's parents had died when she was young, falling into one of the park's lakes and drowning. old stories of someone else taking care of her was all she really had to cling onto. still today, she dreams of humans all coming back, taking the dogs in and making everything better. instead, dawn atlas just sees the world today as a hell-hole.
    `````family ↠
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby Kendall Roy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Hear me roar!
——♥——

`````name ↠ Crow
    `````gender ↠ Male
    `````age ↠ 8 months
    `````scent ↠Pine needles
    `````breed ↠ Alsatian
    `````appearance ↠Pure black,light green eyes.His right ear has a tear across it from a fight with an wild cat.

`````rank ↠N/A
    `````pack ↠N/A

`````crush/mate ↠ None
    `````sexuality ↠ ?

`````personality ↠Crow is fiercely independent due to the fact he's been alone for the last four months of his life.
    He loves to chase animals and he is actually an good hunter,that is when he doesn't scare it off.
    He loves to sleep in the sun.
    He has no intention of joining a pack due to his care free and don't care attitude.
    He is pretty much a wild dog,he never really interacted with humans and now he rarely sees another dog.
    He salvages scraps and hunts for his own meals .

`````history ↠His mother died of unexplained circumstances shortly after he was born.He stayed with his father who was an factory guard dog until his father left him in the woods to fend for himself because he couldnt be bothered to care for a pup.

`````family ↠Father- Ali
    Mother-Faye

Crow lives in his ;his den is an old broken down camper van in a patch of forest.He collects all kinds of objects such as old cogs or shiny looking objects.
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░██████████████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby primcval » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

@roses all forms are accepted, even the wip c:
    everyone else is accepted as well and will be added to the front shortly!
    wow so many people are joining i didn't expect this to get this popular
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 pm

@sassy,

Thanks! I'll be working on a few more things in the forms, but I'll also get to throwing in a post.

Want everyone to know that Anna Sun's four pups and her mate from a different pack are open to play, along with Castle Comer's seven siblings if you want to have relations with your dogs.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me