{ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: {ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:55 pm

hECK

AT THIS RATE, WE CAN JUST GO AHEAD AND START THIS WEEKEND
XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 pm

████████████████████████

Tarin Reian Flix

Fairytail: Tom Thumb

Faceclaim: Aram
-Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    A young boy with the broken soul. He was born to a loving family
    who's love had no bounds, until, in a riot town burning, his family was trapped
    inside and burned. Left with nothing, and nobody, Tarin became rogue. Stealing
    and street life became what he knew and he became overly good at it, including
    the ability to eventually become smaller. Mischievous in his ways, he is a kind soul
    and wants nothing but his family back.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
////Age:15
////Gender:Male
////Power: Ability to shrink
////+ Traits: Sweet, loving, loves a joke
////- Traits:Trouble-maker, steals, too good at lying

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
////Likes: Fighting, sharp objects, food
////Dislikes: Being either weak or hungry
////Crush: None yet
////Family: Mother,Father, two brothers
////Other:none

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:59 pm

If there isn't any animated gifs for him it is because he is from a SUPER new anime. Like it just started THIS YEARRR. (I really suggest this anime, the story is GREAT)
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:00 pm

RoselynBlackThorne wrote:hECK

AT THIS RATE, WE CAN JUST GO AHEAD AND START THIS WEEKEND
XD

Whoooop!!!!
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 pm

What spots be open?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

@zombie

pFT
i jUST FOUND THE PERFECT GIF TO USE FOR THE FRONT PAGE; GIMME A MOMENT TO PUT IT UP-- XD

@ace

EDIT: omg, ohkami's right 0.0
it's only Pinnochio and Jack now; but maybe even Rumpel & Peter if Implosion doesn't pop up soon--
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:09 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:What spots be open?

pinocchio and Jack & the bean stalk
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:45 pm

I'll post my form tomorrow..!
I'm sorry I haven't today.
Unexpected family business.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Always fake a smile.

Postby Ohkami » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:49 am

NAME:
♛ Train Leonhart ♛
SEXUALITY:
Homosexual
ROLE:
Jack and the Beanstalk
HEIGHT
189cm (6'2")
PERSONALITY:
Train is very outgoing and friendly. Happy, with a smile on his face at almost all times. To see him frown is very rare. Quick to help, and fun to be around. However, this is a wall he has built up around his true self. A mask over his face, and a mirror reflects from seeing in his soul. In truth, he is broken, only an inch from a break down at all times. He is scared, and unsure of what will happen. He hates that he is not the same as everyone else. He lies, because of this, to the point at times he cannot tell truth from reality.
Movies, books, music, outside, escaping reality, computers, and being alone.
DISLIKES:
Large crowds, his mother, his father, people finding out his true self, and his powers.
CRUSH:
None
BF/GF:
None
BACKGROUND:
Train was born to an unmarried couple, who had fallen in love, but where not much out of high school. When he was born, his parents were happy, though his mother kept a secret from his father from the day he was born - the woman who came and told her of the power her baby boy would be born with.

As Train grew, his mother did her best to hide his slowly developing gift from his father, to the point she slowly began to become obsessed with being near him, and keeping him from other children, as well, or alone more than a few seconds. That is, until age seven, when Train woke early, and went outside alone. He began playing with some children, only to hurt one when a beanstalk suddenly came up from the ground, causing injury. His mother quickly ran out when she heard the child scream, only to see Train's father already outside, looking at his child like he was a monster. As his mother screamed, Train just stood there, confused and naive to what was going on around him. His family moved that week, when his parents were run out of town. This was also the start of Train's look into the cruel world. He was called "monster", "a demon", "the devil's spawn", and had rocks thrown at him as well when he went outside.

Soon after moving, his parents began to argue regularly, at least five times daily, if not more. This also involved harshness toward Train by his father. A year after his father found out about his power, he left in the middle of the night, leaving him and his mother. At this time, his mother began to never let Train leave her side, even causing him to miss school. If he was not able to go with her someplace, though, she would keep him locked in his room, telling him it was to keep him safe from the cruel world. Two years later, child serves came to their house, when someone reported seeing Train at a store with his mother instead of in school. She claimed he was home schooled, and before it could be looked into, they moved again. This time, however, Train was allowed in a school, and his mother began to work two jobs, hardly home now, though telling Train he could not leave the house if not in school. During school, however, Train kept to himself, causing him to get a reputation as the weird kid, and teasing started again, along with bullying. This caused him, one day, tomuse his power again, without realizing it, and hurting a child again... Once more they moved to escape the abuse that followed.

Soon, Train got used to moving, as they did often. He also began to split his home life and his school life. He came happy, always smiling at school, and became helpful to the other children, along with keeping his grades up. When asked to hang out after school, he would simply say he could not, as he was needed home with his mother. His mother, as Train age, started to hate him for running off his father, and the love of her life, and forcing her to work all the time in order to support him. She would tell him how ungrateful of a son he was, and how he ruined her life. His overprotective monther had become spiteful, but Train learned to accept that. His home was broken, and he knew this. Though, the abuse became so bad, she would not allow him any food. Because of this, he soon found he had a talent for stealing. Train stole food and money in order to live. Something he picked up at thirteen, and has quickly mastered the last three years.

When they moved to their new town this last week, Train thought nothing of it, except how odd the name was. He was used to the moving. They had moved so much, that all they owned were a few kitchen items, a television and radio, some clothes, and a matress each, along with a the nessassary bathroom items. The truth was, he was shocked when he saw they were moving into a house instead of the normal, small apartments they moved into. It was like a wish from a fairy tail was coming true. The brightness of the town has brought a spark back into Train's life, and he hopes that perhaps it can also turn his mother's life back around. That maybe she can learn to be a kind and loving mother again, but not over protective.
OTHER:
Train is hateful of his powers to create a beanstalk. However, has also forced himself to master it, practicing far away from anyone. Partly why he enjoys the forest and alone time, as he knows he can't hurt anyone this way. All he wants in life is a caring mother and true friends, and to be able to be himself.

Train's theme.
Last edited by Ohkami on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:28 am

*squeals* thats my favorite part so far!!!! Respect Roseayn!!!
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me