✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

✨ [ acornfur ] ✨

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:40 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( the headstrong )━━━━━━━━━

acornfur is a twenty four moon old molly, meaning she has been alive for two years. she is a warrior of willowclan, and is happy with this position, not wishing to pursue the role of the deputy like her mate, kestrelwing. acornfur is known for having a hard head when it comes to well, anything. she doesn't usually budge once she has developed an opinion of something, which means that when you lose her trust, it is near to impossible to get it back again. this can make her seem narrow-minded to some, but she is just very strong and very clear on her morals. acornfur is otherwise quite laid-back, always ready to go out and have fun when it's suitable. when it comes to challenges, however, acornfur becomes intensely competitive. this molly is fiercely loyal and protective, and incredibly selfless to those she cares about. at times, acornfur can be temperamental, and is not afraid to use her sharp tongue to get her way.
acornfur is not exactly the daintiest of she-cats. she is of average height, if not slightly smaller. however, she is quite thick-set - she is bulky and muscular. not to the point of looking masculine, but certainly not feminine. while this may make her looks not as admirable to some, acornfur embraces her build, as it allows her to be stronger and more powerful than others. her fur is short in length, but is very thick and dense. her pelt may seem like an ordinary mackerel tabby, but the browns in her fur are all very different. across her back and torso is a softer, more bark-like brown, which changes to a red-brown over her flanks. from her pale yellow eyes down, her face is almost ginger in colour. the molly has a creamy white chin and chest, and both of her front paws are dipped with white as well.
Last edited by rockett. on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby whispers. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:02 pm

wifi's being weird, but i have it for now
and am trying to find a quote for my tr
ainee... so far, i have:

"memories take us back, but dreams ta
ke us forward."
"sell yourself short, but you're walking s
o tall. makes no sense at all."
"got my head in the clouds and i'm neve
r coming down."

any opinions on which one is best?
whispers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:41 pm

personally, i like the middle one c:
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 pm

i like the first and second ones <3
      @rockett., your cats are beautiful aw ;w;
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 pm

@lisica; aww thank you <3
    both externus and acornfur are done now - i don't really like the style of form as it looks jumbled and you have to look for ages to find information, but i reeeeaaaally don't want to have to change the forms now cx oh rockett, why so lazy
    here's just some tiny snippets in case anyone can't be bothered reading through ;;

acornfur: twenty-four moons. warrior. she-cat. mate to kestrelwing. very headstrong, but is fiercely loyal to those she loves.

exertus: eight moons. trainee of the outsiders. tom. brother to eaglepaw and mallowpaw. left the clan at seven moons, ended up joining the outsider group. very hard to read, silent and mysterious.
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whispers. » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:41 pm

or there's:
"i don't want to be everyone's he
ro, i just want to be your hero" i
'm having so much trouble decid
ing :'D
whispers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:56 am

@ rockett.; sorry I didn't reply! externus and acornfur are both fantastic. I'll edit mallowpaw and shrike's relationships later today.
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:59 am

because rocket bb did this, i will as well!

quickpaw - tomcat. nine moons. apprentice of willowclan. homosexual  . crushing on no one. his sister is pansypaw, his father silverstrike, and his mother a rogue molly named moose. (who is still alive and open for roleplaying!!)
      soapdish - she-cat. twenty-six moons. follower. heterosexual. crushing on no one; mates with no ones. half bro is kestrelwing. her parents are unknown, but may be roleplayed.

@all,
      working on coding my starter posts!!
      are we still up for the soapdish and shrike meeting? @who
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astronautica. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:40 am

aaah im writing up the starting posts rn thats why i've gone kinda quiet on here ;v; ivystar is going to announce the new deputy and i'll edit in the name later after the poll, so ivy n eagle are in camp but firefly is free!! seeing as everyones doing this i thought i would join in just realised none of them are particularly emotional whoops.

ivystar ;; molly, willowclan leader. twenty-eight moons. big sister to scintillings warrior. no crush/mate/kits. bisexual. extremely tactical putting thought over emotion, strong sense of justice: very harsh at times, can't process emotions, driven. 1st imp: level-headed.
      firefly ;; tom, follower. twenty moons. no kin living nearby, all in a far away barn. no crush/mate/kits. haven't quite decided his sexuality. very secretive cat that avoids extended interaction with others, once talking to him though he is incredibly charming. 1st imp: mysterious
      eaglepaw ;; tom, willowclan apprentice. twelve moons. big brother to mallowpaw && exetus. no crush, open [male maybe?]. pansexual [doesnt know rn]. brave and reckless, a cat prone to act before thinking, though is social in nature: funny, bold, proud. 1st imp: confident.

@harm;; personally i think the original one is better but these are really good where do you get these from?
      @winter;; late as hell yeah sure go for it uvu though im not too sure if she will return it or not aaa
      @rockett;; eyyy hi and welcome! hm externus? do i sense family drama?
astronautica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby messenger » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 am

@harm, I personally like the second one
    @astro, so quick question, what's happening with the mentors and apprentices?

and time to jump on the bandwagon
    ashfall molly. twenty-seven moons. no kin nearby. bisexual. no crush or mate as of yet; no kits either. very stubborn, and somewhat cold. hardworking and intelligent, loyal and honest to a fault. immensely observant. extremely selfless & focused.
messenger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me