Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 pm

➳name; Ganondorf Dragmire
    ➳age; Unknown
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Hetero
    ➳crush; *cough*
    ➳pairing; Bronze
    ➳fandom; Ocarina of Time
    The Wind Waker
    Twilight Princess
    Hyrule Warriors
    Hyrule Warriors Legends
    Super Smash Bros

➳hair; Very Orange
    ➳eyes; Very blue
    ➳skin tone; brown with a hint of green
    ➳build; tall, muscular, and strong

➳abilities / powers; wields powerful magic, though doesn't normally use it. Only during battle
    ➳weapons; a great sword

➳personality/history; Ganondorf known as the Great King of Evil or the Dark Lord, is the primary antagonist of the majority of games in the Legend of Zelda series. Ganondorf was born a member of the Gerudo; as the only male member to be born in a hundred years, Ganondorf is made either the King of the Gerudo or the Guardian of the Desert, depending on the game. Gifted with powerful magic, Ganondorf often seeks the omnipotent Triforce to grant his wish of conquering the entire world. He frequently wields the Triforce of Power, and stages coups against the Royal Family of Hyrule to take the Hyrulean Throne by force.

➳other; He has a horrible temper, and a short fuse when it comes to arguments. Image above is mine, please do not use

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
K R I S T I A N
H E I L B U R G

╔══════════════╗
xname; Kristian Ludwig Heilburg
xage; 20 ish
xgender; Male
xpairing; Kaori

╚══════════════╝
xxxxxx"I promise
xxxxxxxxI will
xxxxxxheal you!"

╔══════════════╗
xrank; Medic
xfandom; Team Fortress 2

╚══════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗
xhistory/personality; Kristian is a
Teutonic man of medicine.
While he may have a tenuous adherence
to medical ethics, he is nonetheless
the primary healing class of the team.
Raised in Rottenburg,
Germany during an era when the Hippocratic
oath had been downgraded to an
optional Hippocratic suggestion, Kristian
considers healing a generally unintended
side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity.

╚════════════════════╝
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
➳name; Edward Richtofen
➳age; 109 years, looks Adultish
➳gender; Male
➳sexuality; Bisexual
➳crush; *cough*
➳pairing; Qrow
➳fandom; Call Of Duty

➳hair; Short/Black/Curled/Greyish
➳eyes; Flickering Blue
➳skin tone; Pale
➳build; Large/Strong/Muscular/Strong shoulders

➳abilities / powers; Is the omnipotent god of the Æther, can't do much yet, but usually can use telepathy
➳weapons; M1911, Mauser C96, and his trusty MR6 (all guns)

➳personality/history; (oh don't get me started on this one..)
During the years of World War II, Doctor Ludvig Maxis formed Group 935, a research team dedicated to improving the human condition. Major General Richtofen, at the time, was Maxis' assistant. They would work together on many projects, though Richtofen would soon find out that Maxis had agreed to create weapons to help the Nazis in the war, due to a lack of funding. Richtofen also carried out his own experiments in the field of teleportation, along with fellow Group 935 member Dr. Schuster. Though he was successful at teleporting a walnut, Maxis did not agree to fund his project, and told him to get back to his "real work".

After conducting more experiments, Richtofen eventually used himself as a test subject for teleportation, leading him to be teleported to a catacomb within the moon, where he came into contact with a mysterious pyramid device, causing him to become insane with schizophrenia. He was then teleported to an exotic jungle, where he spent three weeks learning of the Vril energy force. Afterwards, he traveled back to the weapon factory Der Riese, Group 935's base at Germany, where he started his plans to build a new base on the moon with Schuster and several other Group 935 scientists, all behind Maxis' back.

Richtofen is a psychopath with a desire for violence, often laughing maniacally when killing. He loves blood and death and thoroughly enjoys killing zombies, and has a strange obsession for the spleen. He also has a strange suggestive feeling towards the zombies when killing them. Despite his insanity, he retains his knowledge of bodily organs, technology and Element 115.

He is also adamant on completing his work quickly. He is a megalomaniac due to his plans on destroying the world with a zombie army which partly fails due to intervention from Ludvig Maxis.

All through his career, Richtofen has been at the forefront of torture and information extraction research. Richtofen is an incurable sociopath and sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder; the victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

➳other; "Beware the doc"

Image is mine please do not use
Name;; Dell Conagher
Age;; 19
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; Sorta short for his age, fit but not too fit, and has strong arms and hands. Wears glasses usually, and has short orange hair + lots and lots of freckles
Fandom;; Team Fortress 2 OC

Species;; Winged Human
Powers;; Higher Intelligence, and sort of a Mechanical Wizard. Need something built? Fixed? He's the MacGyver for you
Personality/History;; Dell is a soft-spoken, amiable Texan with an interest in all mechanical things. He specializes in constructing and maintaining Buildings that provide support to his team, rather than fighting at the front lines, making him the most suitable for defense. When Dell needs to get his hands dirty, his trio of generic yet capable weapons, along with the assistance of his helpful hardware, make him more than capable of holding his own in a fight. This amiable, soft-spoken good ol' boy from tiny Bee Cave, Texas loves barbecues, guns, and higher education. Natural curiosity, ten years as a roughneck in the west Texas oilfields, and eleven hard science PhDs have trained him to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions.
Weaknesses;; He doesn't get out much on the field, so he isn't skilled in the hand to hand combat or actual fighting range
Sexuality;; Pansexual
Pairing;; Mirajane
Crush;; *cough*

Relationships;; <x>
Family;; <x>
Extra;; Can play the guitar, and loves to cook for others

Username;; Image is not mine, belongs to lovely Lintufriikki
Name;; Aristide LaFleur
Nicknames;; Spook - Tentaspy - Spy - Ect.
Age;; 23
Gender;; Cis-Male
Appearance;; the tattoo number 4815 - on his back - as well as horrible burns. He's tall and skinny, though strong enough. His hair is dark grey, with lighter grey streaks from the front
Fandom;; TF2 Oc
Pairing;; open

Species;; Cecaelia
Powers;; Breathing underwater, shifting from sea form to human form (water)
Personality/History;; He is a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska, and LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! but it is too late. You're dead. For he is a LaFleur - globetrotting rogue, lady killer (metaphorically) and mankiller (for real). Hailing from an indeterminate region of France, the Spy is an enthusiast of sharp suits and even sharper knives. Aristide has false teeth where he hides tiny provisions and a miniature knife inside; this is seen later. His face was also partially shown, revealing that his hair is dark grey.
Weaknesses;; ignorant people, the people he loves getting hurt, and iron

Sexuality;; Pansexual
Crush;; <x>

Relationships;; <x>
Family;; Mick Mundy (x)
Extra;; Comes from France and speaks French, just doesn't speak stupid
Last edited by Probably a Doctor on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:51 pm

How nice to see you here
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm sure you would prefer not to have two pairings with me as your partner lol

Accepted, though you could have just left it on the rp thread. I don't really mind
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Spiritstar told me to move it, so I listened
Sorry
<3
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:57 pm

I don't mind since you're a good rp'er
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Sowwy...
I thought we were supposed to post forms on here from now on

Anyway
Jyugo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to

Ploegy: You told us to tell you not to do it, but you should put that elf looking girl in here
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 pm

It's all good. If I don't say anything then you really don't have to do it. I don't really care where they go because I link em all on the front page for people to find anyways

I am flattered. I don't think I'm really that great. But we'll see if nobody else wants it I will take it for Nowi or Chrom cuz we need more Fire Emblem right? lol

@Spirit; She's actually not an elf. She's a manakete which is basically a dragon her's is the green/yellowish one on the bottom
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:08 pm

We need all the Fire Emblem characters~
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Ah, ooo that's a pretty creature XD

Dang it, now I want to put Soren in here (I'd make him homosexual of course) and maybe Marth...
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:24 pm

All the Fire Emblem character except Chrom. No love for my boy Chrom

@Spirit; I didn't know you played any Fire Emblem?
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me