these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:41 am

I know that Pokemon from the main series game's can't talk but Pokemon from the Pokemon mystery dungeon game series can talk like a normal human can that's why I chose that ok.

P.s I hope your okay with that Ploegy.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:15 am

i mean they talk like humans because of how the game is set up, but sure if that's what you want lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:31 am

Thank you for allowing that Polegy but I do have to ask can I have the legendary Pokemon Mew in the Rescue/Exploration team I will set up or should I only have 3 or 4 team members?

Also I'm still waiting for someone to tag in with Titan but I doubt it's ever going to happen...
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:47 am

that is your choice, not mine. as long as a legendary isn't overpowered it's fine. so scale back powers if necessary
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:56 am

Ploegy I do have to ask How would I scale back Mew's powers?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:00 am

Mew itself really isn't all that powerful in pokemon terms, it should be fine.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:03 am

Okay then I will post the team tomorrow.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝allow me to demonstrate!❞

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:22 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; byleth eisner
alias; ashen demon, teach & professor
age; 21
gender; male
sexuality; pansexual
crush; open
fandom; fire emblem: three houses

hair; pale green
eyes; pale green
height; 5'10
weight; 152 lbs

weapons; byleth wields the sword of the creator, a sword that no one had been able to wield for around
a thousand years and cannot be wielded by anyone who does not bear the crest of flames. the sword itself
can become a whip-like weapon allowing him to attack from a range and also attempt to disarm people
quickly. he also has a small dagger if he were to be disarmed, but rarely uses it given that his sword is hard
for most to deal with in the first place.

abilities; byleth bears the crest of flames which allows him to wield his main weapon, the sword of
the creator. it also allows him to draw out its full power even without the crest stone being present in the
blade itself. he also has the power to stop time albeit only temporarily and can then rewind it to allow him to
change the course of action he takes and hopefully change the outcome of a bad situation. however, this
ability is limited and he cannot simply use it whenever he pleases. he can only rewind up to five minutes and
only use it few times without rest. overuse of this ability causes him to experience extreme migraines and can
cause him great emotional damage if the time he is rewinding is something extremely emotional. only he is
aware of the brief change of time though and others are left forgetting what has happened previously if time
was reset. he rarely will resort to using this ability unless he can save someone's life or greatly turn the tides
of a fight by using it. aside from this, byleth is a trained mercenary and extremely skilled with a sword. his
combat skills are rather exceptional and he has proven himself to be an excellent strategist/tactician, which
is further grown through being a professor.

personality; byleth has a very subdued personality and has difficulty expressing emotion. however, people
he is especially close to, such as jeralt, are able to tell how he is feeling. a handful of his students note that
his outward expressions hardly vary. some express surprise whenever he simply smiles. this should not be
taken as him not having emotions at all however. due to jeralt keeping a lot of information about the world,
he is curious about the influence of the church of seiros, the mystery of the crests, and the dynamic of the
three nations. he also forms close bonds with his students, especially claude. the three house leaders of the
officer's academy attest to his martial prowess. while he still does struggles to show emotion, byleth has
learned to express himself more during his time as a professor, though he does resort back to what he knows
best when he is unsure how to act. despite this, byleth is a great source for emotional support and does his
best to help those around him. his indifferent views on the world often help him form unbiased opinions on
matters which result in helping those who seek his help a great deal. byleth has somewhat of a reputation from
his earlier years in his father's mercenary corps for being a fearless and skilled warrior. the nickname ashen
demon is a sensitive topic for him and he almost always show displeasure when it is mentioned. he believes
such an alias dehumanizes him and he greatly dislikes that. while he may appear to be fearless and even
ruthless on the battlefield, he does not want to seem any less human. another distinct aspect of byleth's
personality is is inability to tell apart an ally from a friend. he does not understand what the difference is
thanks to his upbringing and often sees the two as one in the same. during his time teaching, byleth has
been influenced by some of his students and had shifts in his personality as well. he questions things more and
is comfortable seeking information as well as show more emotion over all.

other; -byleth has fully awakened the power of his crest and has fused with sothis, causing him to have
pale green hair and eyes instead of his natural teal blue
-he has no heartbeat, which may come off strange to others that notice it, but it is tied to his connection with
sothis
-will be based around picking the golden deer house / the verdant wind route. also based pre-time skip
but very late into the first half of the game

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:20 am

Is it okay if I ask for advice/ideas on a Rescue/Exploration team name for a team that consists of Mew,Umbreon,Lucario and Sylveon.

Also Lucario is the team leader by the way.

Is the Lucario allowed to have access to Mega evolution or is Mega evolution not allowed for Pokemon from the Mystery dungeon universe?

P.s Well I'm going to go ahead and do Silver's post soom since nobody wants to tag in with Titan.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:43 am

from my knowledge of how mega evolution works it's done with a specific seed in mystery dungeon so i'd say probably no on it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me