[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:55 pm

would anyone like to have a relationship with my feline, fallen soul? i need someone to be her missing sister, whispering sun. to find out more, read fallen soul's history.

oh, also, i don't think you added this to the relationship chart, but supernova will have a crush on rocky.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:54 pm

@Awakening Souls
I would love to make whispering sun as one of my felines! Well if thats fine with you <3
Last edited by akame, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:18 am

Blaze

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Age: 2 years & 11 months (If you want to put 3 years I'm fine with that too)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Feline or canine?: Feline
Physical Description: A young black sleek tom with white on his chest, paws and just a small spot on his muzzle

Personality: He's a mischievous tom and pretty annoying. Most of thats changed and hes a ton who uses his time wisely. You can say hes always anxious that somthing will happen, because anything can happen in this world of terror. Although when he has the tine to relax which is rare he starts being very talkitive and annoying at the most.
Family: Speckle (Sis), Sunfish (Mother), Flint (Bro), Avalanche (Father) Their dead. Hes open for friends
Mate: None,
Crush: Open!
Offspring: None,

History: Before the disaster struck, He and his family lived with a old human who didnt mind that 5 cats were roaming in the house. Blaze and his brother, Flint wanted to explore, so they climbed the fence and took off. What they didnt know is that they will be the ones out of 80 canines and felines to survive this horror. Disaster struck and now we have lost humanity. Their sister, mother and father died from starving to death and crumbled away for some coyotes to eat, so they would be permanently gone. Flint and Blaze were horified and tried their best to survive. It was only a good week or two until they were chased by hungray cats. They were old, skinny, and shaggy; the old cats couldnt find food and tried to eat them. They were cannibals... Flint was to weak and hungry and collapsed "DONT LEAVE ME! PLEASE BLAZE!" Blaze's brother screeched, Blaze couldnt help but run and run like someone was chasing him. It was definitely Flints soul.. wasn't it?

Scent: He smells like ashes even though ash dosent really have a smell to it. He spends his time around areas that have "explosions" small ones which he can flee easily although hes not crazy enough too see what happend and who did it. Hes only seen explosions from kilometeres away,
Voice: His voice is calm and soothing to the ears. It feels like nothing can harm you.
Other Ah, I did this on mobile so pardon me if I spell or miss any words <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Blaze started to eat some crowfood fiercely like it was resaling him. He then soon remembered his brothers incident, The black and white tom shivered. When the tom was done with his meal, he threw the bones aside and started to pad to a pile of junk. A steel wavy shaped was ontop of all of the steel bars and metal and maybe a stop sign was poking out unber it. Blaze took a glance in his surroundings "A junkyard I suppose" He mewed. He padded to a rusty yellow car which was sligtly on its side only supported by some junk at the back and tires under it to make it seem that it was two times taller his size. Blaze got on top of the car real quick. The tom started to lick his paws. Blaze opened one eye to glance at his shadow; it was huge! Maybe 10× his size "How could that be? The sun vanished after humans left this world.." He said as he looked out to his back. He saw a flash of yellow, orange, red and grey. "An explosion Im guessing" It was common around here. He padded out of the junkyard
Last edited by akame, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:49 am

Wisteria

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Canine
Breed: German Shepherd Wolf Mix

Personality: Adventurous, She loves to explore and still explores around, Impulsive, Its usually when someone pissess her off, She's sometimes impatient, selfish, and slightly insecure
Family: Kai & -Unknown father-, Harry (Brother)
Mate: None, open?
Crush: Aster Psst shes totally attracted to play-boys xD
Offspring: None,

History: Wisteria's mother was Kai while her father... She didn't really know him in person but Kai would always tell Wisteria and Harry, her brother, stories that he was an amazing wolf that was talented and she told us that we were gonna be just like him, Wisteria and her brother overheard their house-folk that they were gonna be sold they we're half wolf so they would be just better to sell away. So at that following week Wisteria and Harry we're both sold to a nice lady. She had a boarder collie name Lexi and they liked her, they played everyday; Wisteria and Harry got slightly bigger than her sense they were part wolf. When they owner died and disaster struck, the three stayed together and protected each other. Sadly Harry died from a sickness and told them to stay away or they will be in Harry's condition... Lexi was sick and Wisteria thought she had the same sickness like Harry did months ago but she didn't care, if she was gonna die she was going with her. Lexi died but Wisteria lived. She soon found out that Lexi died from drinking gasoline; what the boarder collie thought was water.

Scent: Berries with a hint of gasoline
Voice: She has a Sweet gentle voice
Other: : D Pardon me if I misspelled anything

Roleplay Example: Done! its on Blaze's form^^
Last edited by akame, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:50 am

*ignore*
Last edited by akame, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:09 am

Akame-chan Blaze and Wisteria are accepted. Would you mind un-attaching your signature from future posts as well? thank you if so c:

Awakening Souls I'll add that now, thank you c:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:11 am

:D Yes! I totally forgot Im sorry c":! I'll do that in the future^^
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:29 am

Smol Announcement

So the opening for this roleplay is confirmed to be around this time tomorrow. (3:00-4:00 pm Sunday EST) unless something pops up for me, causing it to be later. In the case of that happening, I am very sorry.

Here is a list of those who have not finished their reserved forms. This is not to rush or embarrass those users, but somewhat as a "checklist" for myself, and a reminder to them.

șȘSwallowTaleȘș - 1 male feline
queen_2.o - 2 female felines, 1 female canine
Frostyfox64 - 1 male feline Cyclone is accepted
inevitable. - 1 male canine, 2 female canines
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:56 am

Akame-chan wrote:@Awakening Souls
I would love to make whispering sun as one of my felines! Well if thats fine with you <3

sure, i'd love that! thank you very much! be sure to read fallen soul's history for further information and send me a quick pm so i can let you know a bit about whispering sun. also, a cat who resembles fallen soul would be preferred, but it isn't necessary.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me