Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

DnD RP Idea??

Postby Popper_Cornz » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:22 pm

Okay so would anyone be interested in a Dnd like RP, were we play as a party one character for each role, don't need any of the stats or anything and no proper DM, but I would be kind of like the DM, so we would have a narrator (Which would be me, unless someone else wants to be that, if you are an actual DM that would be really cool, so feel free to PM me for that...) Yeah so please, just let me know if anyone is interested in this! I really wann make this come to life!
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:51 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:
Just finished watching The School for good and Evil movie on Netflix so awesome highly recommend it. Looking for an rp based on the movie. I would love it to have kids of fandom characters as well as kids of fairytale characters. Pm me please. Not semi lit please, no restrictions on amount of words and stuff like that. Simply A judgment free rp please and don’t have to make your posts pretty and stuff and allowed to rp whatever way you like.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:12 pm

-snip-
Last edited by bigwig. on Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:12 pm

So, I have an idea for a demigod camp RP similar to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and it would be in the fandom section since it does include some canon characters. In the RP, there is a new camp where the demigods are children of the Egyptian Gods instead of the Greek Gods, such as Anubis, Ra, Isis, and Sekhmet. If anyone is interested in this idea, give me a PM. A bit more knowledge about the Egyptian Gods would be helpful, since I know more about the Greek Gods than I do the Egyptian Gods
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:29 am

Have not rped on here for a while since I’ve been busy and it seems a bit uncommon on here now (or at least many rps seem to be inactive,,), but I’ve been missing it and am wondering if anyone else feels the same. I have a couple of general ideas that can be worked with if this takes off, but here are some that I can think of right now! (These would all likely be semi-lit/ at least 5+ sentence requirements).

- alien/spaceship theme! I’m thinking potentially a ship crash-landed on a planet and everyone will have to figure out their different needs, how to survive, etc. This would probably include aliens but also humans and animals (primarily expecting humanoid-type creatures with this, so would likely most in the humanoid/multifandom rp thread).
- This could also be a multifandom rp where there’s some kind of inter-dimensional portal that pulled characters in when the ship crashed or something

- dragon rp! Could have dragons and humans and other fantasy creatures potentially or be more strict with it just being dragons and humans or just dragons. I don’t have much of a plot idea for this one, but it could be a standard dnd type world where everyone has free reign or something more specific like a greater threat or structure. Maybe an inn or national park for supernatural creatures? (not going to think too much on this without other interest),

- general multifandom, kinda like the first idea, but maybe they’re stuck in some kind of dreamworld? There could maybe be more plot with that, or it could be more open-world, or something with a different setting entirely (someone is summoning characters to study their abilities (a school, a lab, etc), apocalypse AU, etc

- general animals (might need people to make some strong goals for their characters to make this more interesting potentially, but could be fun). Maybe animals after an apocalyptic event, like the video game Stray or zombies?

- not sure how popular/how many fandom-specific rps are there that are active right now (aside from Warriors), but I would also potentially be interested in something like that? Some fandoms that I’d be interested in for that might be All Saints Street (although this is general supernaturals in the modern world ig), Disney Twisted Wonderland, Pokémon mystery dungeon (but maybe just a group of people that got turned into pokemon?), maybe Genshin Impact

ANYWAY yeah, these are some ideas that interest me, and if they interest you too then please feel free to pm me! If there are enough people, then maybe we could make a general rp thread and discuss things more in-depth. I also am currently a student with projects and stuff going on so my goal would be to make this semi-casual or at least have plot points that would allow anyone to be able to jump in whenever.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:51 pm

I have an insatiable urge to roleplay and I have now dummied it down to just a simple private group roleplay as follows:
    Take any character from any fandom or setting (premade or make one up) and now place them in a tea shop that they cannot escape from. There is no level of power that can break the building, no plot, just tea and total strangers. Purely for character interaction. (no literacy requirement)

The only rule is you can only RP as one character at a time. To change characters just magically poof away the current oc and another one can magically appear. (and no the magical poof is not death. They're just teleporting back to their original world without any recollection of the tea shop events)

This is what my friends and I do when we're bored. For now there's only six openings so just pm me if you want a slot (0/6 filled)

and who knows we might be able to create some bonds on the way and come up with a real roleplay idea SHRUG
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:28 am

hello, i'm salvation! it's been a while since i've done some roleplaying and i miss it a whole lot. so i'm currently looking for a small group to roleplay with probably like 3-5 people maybe more depending on how many are interested.
the roleplay would be dystopia themed, inspired by the book legend by marie lu. following a new government that has teens take a test to determine their place in society. so it would have a lot of futuristic/military aspects as well as being very 2015 ya dystopia (aka teenagers starting a revolution). of course we can figure out more of the specifics once people create characters. the rp would be semi-lit.

please pm me if interested!
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post-apocalyptic dystopian world rp (accepting)

Postby onyxisaloser » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:51 am

hello! you can call me onyx or dandy!
if anyone is interested in creating a post-apocalyptic dystopian world through a roleplay with semi human characters (basically they can either be regular people or have some sort of ability, but overall humanoid or some sort of hybrid, idc), then message me w info about your character and/or an application!
(you can apply either on this topic or you can PM me, either works :D )
im accepting 1-3 people, depending on how many are interested. longer responses are preferred, but whatever works for you!
this will most likely be less serious, and more just a thing for fun, but if anyone is actually interested it can be a more dedicated effort if youd like.
thank you for your time! im only accepting applications for a limited time! you can use whatever characters of yours youd like!

have a great day!
hello! im onyx, but you can call me dandy! pronouns: he/him. open to chats cuz i dont have any friends on here, lol. have a great day!
onyxisaloser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:11 pm

sigh I feel like making another rp although I know I probably shouldn't with as many other rps as I'm in. have a lot of ideas floating around in my head and not sure which if any I would make, mostly throwbacks to old types of rps I used to do:

- multi-fandom: been a while since I made an rp of this sort. I know people would most likely come out of the woodwork to join but I have no ideas for a plot sooo

- riding school: an equestrian type rp centered around a riding school/camp/etc. although I don't really feel like rping teenagers anymore so characters would all be adults

- gods & goddesses: some sorta american gods type vibe where the characters are all incarnations of various deities, which in ones is up to the players, but looking for plenty of variety!

- anthro characters: I have a couple characters and feel like this could be fun, a more relaxed roleplay. slice of life type stuff probably
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon May 01, 2023 5:50 am

would anyone be interested in a Newsies-inspired roleplay? something based on the 1899 newsboys’ strike, with a mix of characters from the streets (the “newsies”) and a group associated with the paper(s) company itself/themselves? there could be rivalries between the two groups, but also a few people with the city board go against their partners and support the newsies? considering doing this in a small group of people (4-6?) — please message me if you are interested!
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me