Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:50 pm

thinking of making a fantasy rp revolving around several people pulled from other worlds to protect a kingdom from various mythical beasts which are attacking it. heroes would have special weapons / classes. they will be accompanied by others as well. i'm not sure how many heroes yet, but somewhere in the 6-8 range probably. the rp will include magic, various races and other fantasy aspects

if anyone is interested, feel free to pm me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:29 pm

So, I was thinking of making an RP inspired by, but not based on the Total Drama series of TV shows. If you've never seen the show, it's a cartoon about game show contestants. The first one, which was called Total Drama Island, had 22 campers on the island, and split them into two teams. Every week, the campers were given a challenge, and the team that loses the challenges votes one of their teammates off, and they leave the island. Of course, if you've seen the show, you are probably aware of how dangerous and insane some of the challenges can get in the later seasons. That will not be as proficient, the challenges may be difficult, but they will never be life-threatening. Of course, the thing that makes this different than the Total Drama series, the characters are anthros, and they would have the same sort of skills that they would have as a normal animal, such as dogs having a strong sense of smell and/or hearing, cats being acrobatic, etc. If you're interested in this, give me a PM, I'm super craving this RP right now, but IDK if anyone would be interested
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:44 am

Would anyone be interested in doing a superhero/supervillain rp? I’ve done a few on here before that were really fun and I don’t see them quite as often as more magic-centered rps, and while I like those atm I’d like to try to do something with superheroes again! :>

It would probably be more oc-based than multifandom since I’d prefer to start out at least a little bit of a plot, however if you could fit a fandom character into it or make a character based off of their powers then that might be possible to!

If you’re interested, feel free to pm me and also maybe talk about some plot things you might be interested in! There are so many routes you could go with this kind of idea so I’d love to hear some preferences :) (It might even be fun to do one with randomized superpowers given to characters, although that would be up to individual players!)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polarkitty2 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:41 am

Not really sure where to look with the 100,s of topics and options out there
But looking for a dungeons and dragons sort of role-play, Maybe using a free online dice rolling program/sight
Not sure if it exists yet if so can someone point me in the right direction?
polarkitty2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxy, » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 am

hi everyone, i have the biggest percy jackson/demigods obsession right now
      after revisiting the whole series so just wanted to know
      if anyone would be interested in joining a roleplay about
      it (: probably a prophecy kind of thing with 7-8 slots,
      but i'm also open to just doing a chill one in camp
      half blood? pretty open to anything.
      shoot me a pm if interested !
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:13 am

I've been binging all the yu-gi-oh franchise series recently. Looking for a non semi lit chil Yu-gi-oh RP. Vrains would be nice, cannons and Ocs though, but I will settle for Yu-gi-oh Duel monsters, Gx, 5ds, Zexal and Arc-v RPs as well with cannons and OCsI have so many dang Yu-gi-oh Ocs that I want to use.. Pm please if you have one.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:57 am

I’ve been thinking about starting up a vampire diaries roleplay? We can play the main characters as well as our OCs? Based on mystic falls and everything? Just wanted to know what people thought of it.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:57 pm

hello everyone! i haven’t been on here in awhile, and i’m not too sure what all has changed lol. i did however have an idea for a small group role play i would love to run by you all. :- ) i am a semi-lit rper!

plot: loosely based off of the plot of the walking dead where a small group of people are searching for the CDC to discover the truth about the disease. instead of getting inside, they are trapped outside overnight and and are forced to move on. the group splits in half, some people believe that they should stay near the building while the rest of them don’t believe it’s safe.

details: i was thinking a group of 10-12 characters, split into groups of 5-6 after the main event. we’d start our with all of them on the road, in an RV like Rick’s group was as well! obviously watching TWD is not required as all the characters will be original, but it’s always a plus!

pm me directly if you would be interested !
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:26 pm

Hi! I love horses and horse RPs. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in wild horse rp. There would be 1 herd. Horses could have mates and foals. Just an idea. Also I will need at least 5+ Interests to make this. Please message 4 more info!!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:40 am

Hey guys! It's been a while and I've got another idea for a warrior cat rp! :D

Basics are One clan called Beachclans lives on a small island with a thin sandbar connecting the mainland to the island during low tide. But a storm hits and the clan is hit by a large tropical storm and the clan is separated into three evenish chunks. One group somehow managed to stay within clan territory or nearby, while the other two groups are far from home. One finds themselves in a twoleg nest after having washed ashore unconscious by the resident crazy cat lady, and navigates their way out of the twoleg place into a forest and back home. The last group finds itself on a beach many sunrises away from home, and with no idea what direction to go in.

With a few unique spots to fill, like Clan Envoy - cats from clans that are semi-near by that trade with Beachclan. Also, Tidewatchers, who watch the tides, check for storms, and on occasion guard the few traders that come to the clan to barter. The clan's code is slightly edited, and there are different herbs in the clan's territory - which is why they trade so much for what does grow naturally in their territory. - Placement in groups will be largely random aside from a few things, like kits and their mothers getting to stay together and there will be at least one high-ranked cat in each group.

I want at least 4+ interests before I even attempt to make this.

Please pm/dm me directly with your interest... if you have any.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me