Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Shall I add more mutations for you to choose from?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 pm

Cammeraugepony wrote:A semi-related note to @everyone: just a heads-up that things are gonna be a bit busy for me for about a week once the 21st hits. I might be able to still post, but no promises

@spiritstar13 It's a super cute idea to have a wolf named Soleil be the one with a crush on Icarus!

(edited because half a sentence just disappeared when I posted?? Fixed now lol)

XD the first thing I thought of was sun. But I didn't want to just name the wolf Sun, so I went with Soleil instead (then I thought sun and moon, so his sister is Lunara).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Sun May 19, 2024 8:59 pm

welcome back lykos! hope you're well & that the holiday was fun c:

@sonder - yeah that sounds good! maybe syb could run into sloane on her way back to report the deer, so sloane gets roped into the hunting party kind of begrudgingly? and then yes something goes wrong.... i like lykos' suggestion of it spitting acid, i think that's so fun. otherwise could be really cool and creepy if it had grown its own fangs and just started biting back. as a wolf what would you even do in that situation

@cam - good luck for your busy week! and right back at you, please don't feel pressured to reply right away especially if you're super busy come the 21st... i just type fast haha

@spiritstar - nighthawk sounds super sweet but heads up that rainier is gay ^^; he'll only be reciprocating crushes on male wolves, if any

i might give it another day so that i have something to look forward to after a long day of work so that others have a chance to get a post up so that i might be able to do a couple replies at once c: i think i've already said so previously but if anyone still wants to talk relationships/plot points to create mess my dms are always open!
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Mon May 20, 2024 6:37 am

Welcome back lykos!!

@solyn- sounds good! @everyone okay so I’ll have Syb report the deer. Who exactly wants to be involved in the hunt? Depending on how it goes we may even need back up etc. And shall we go with toxic secretions/spitting acid?

@lykos Ooo yes! Perhaps Judi could come on the hunt and we could potentially have Astrid and Judi’s initial interaction perhaps even act out the drama we planned in our dms? Maybe she got the the deer at the same time or something?

@cam no worries!!! Have a fun week we’ll be here when you return.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon May 20, 2024 6:49 am

@sonder, 100% i can tag someone with judiah!! i'll toss saskia his way, since she's amongst the only Social ones out of my bunch and probably the only one other than agathi that would go out of her way to do so ^^

in regards to the deer that may be causing the hunters problems; we could go the toxic secretion route? since i assume the deer would appear otherwise normal other than having a particularly nasty odor / unfamiliar odor. the only consequence in this scenario i can think of is potentially someone trying to take it down but subsequently getting ill :sob: - i also like the idea of the deer growing fangs / having some sort of way to fight back!!

@spirit, i'd love to see how things would develop before knowing if anything happens!! i think it would be good to see how they interact some before knowing for-sure for sure just how it would work out :3 especially given icarus and his... "priorities." however, i also think that soleil having a crush on him is super adorable. perhaps he will fly too close to the sun :3

i'm working on finishing up the last bit of my post (throwing more oliver words down & working on icarus) so it should all be done sometime today!! hopefully within the next few hours :3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 am

solyn wrote:
      welcome back lykos! hope you're well & that the holiday was fun c:

@spiritstar - nighthawk sounds super sweet but heads up that rainier is gay ^^; he'll only be reciprocating crushes on male wolves, if any

Oh gosh, sorry.
Didn't see a sexuality on his form, so if there was one, I must have missed where it was.

rogan wrote:

@spirit, i'd love to see how things would develop before knowing if anything happens!! i think it would be good to see how they interact some before knowing for-sure for sure just how it would work out :3 especially given icarus and his... "priorities." however, i also think that soleil having a crush on him is super adorable. perhaps he will fly too close to the sun :3

Yup, that's fine.
XD cute. I think so too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 am

@sonder,
      Oooo yes we can 1000% do that. I am down hehe. Yeah she probably stumbles across the same scent trail and finds the same deer etc.
      Abraxas probably stay back unless asked to join, but if he stays, maybe when/if someone gets injured a howl for help is let out. That would be when abraxas would go running.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon May 20, 2024 10:30 am

i finally got my post up :pray: i hope all looks good with it!! i wasn't quite sure where i should start icarus, so for now he's open for tags; i'll just say he's around the densite / within reach of anyone in the area if anyone wants to tag him :pray:

also i apologize if my post is,,, LONG long. if it would be easier for anyone i don't mind switching to only posting two characters in a single post; especially if my posts run a little long <3
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 11:15 am

I think I'm allowed to post?
I don't know if I should wait for Sonder to get my characters up on the character post on Monday first, or if I should just post my starters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cammeraugepony » Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 am

Great posts, @lykos and @rogan! You all are such talented writers, it's super inspiring!

@Sonder Similar to Abraxas, Arlowe can be backup if news arrives that the deer is causing too much trouble. Though, he'll be reluctant to go unless at least one guardian is staying behind to watch the densite lol

@spiritstar Best to wait for Sonder to approve first, jic anything needs adjusting :)
Cammeraugepony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 12:22 pm

I think the characters were accepted.
Sonder can't get them up on the main page until Monday though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me